Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 0 vs 1 Fulham Lemina ‘45  (Read 59247 times)

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Liverpool 0 vs 1 Fulham Lemina ‘45
« Reply #200 on: March 7, 2021, 04:01:13 pm »
I'd love a 0-0 at home

We're not turning this round at all this season. End of the road football this and huge work needed over the summer.
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #201 on: March 7, 2021, 04:01:19 pm »
Wouldnt surprise me if he leaves, maybe he has had enough and just wants to go home, don’t blame him either. Although that doesn’t explain the lack of ‘cant be arseness’ from everyone.

It would be totally shocking if he wants to go out like this after what he’s built
Can’t see it at all

Offline Pat The Red

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #202 on: March 7, 2021, 04:01:19 pm »
Awful, just awful. Struggling to take any positives out of that. Neco did ok 2nd half but his positioning first half was poor at times. Nat and Rhys did ok.
Too sideways, no penetration. No Plan B.....we've been sussed out.

Roll on Wednesday......

Online decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: March 7, 2021, 04:01:21 pm »
We're so bad now that I no longer believe we'll just bounce back when the injured players return. The manager and players have gone so far down a hole here that I worry they'll never trust each other quite the same way again.

Klopp's head has gone as much as the players'. I worry that he needed some leave and he's instead tried to work through it when he's basically suffering.

Whatever it is, it feels like something is going on behind the scenes that we dont know about. Something is fundamentally wrong when the players change but the hopeless predictable play remains the same and the defending seems to be getting worse every week.

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: March 7, 2021, 04:01:21 pm »
To be fair we had two on the pitch who don’t look to have a long future at this club to be honest.
Probably not, most acadmey players won't, but at least they get to experience playing against a high level and we can see what they're about. If we're going to be shit at least use the time for something.

Offline Shaneee.

• Siannn's alter ego
  • Anny Roader
  • Y N W A
« Reply #205 on: March 7, 2021, 04:01:25 pm »
The only plus side to this is there wont be too many looking for tickets next year if things carry on as they are going atm  :P

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: March 7, 2021, 04:01:34 pm »
Oh No, we've lost at home again! :(
Is fate now extracting a price for that 68 game unbeaten run?

If you now look at our home record over the last four years it’s gone from sensational to pretty standard for a top team...

Offline fingermouse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: March 7, 2021, 04:01:43 pm »
Mad how most of these lads are part of the best and the worst Liverpool side we've ever seen.

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk

Online jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #208 on: March 7, 2021, 04:01:45 pm »
All huge losses to any side.

But not sure they fully account for no goals at home from open play in 7 games?

Completely agree. The injuries have had a huge dent on the team and we can all accept that we wouldn’t win the title, but the players that we have left should have had a comfortable top 4 finish. VVD and the likes of Gomez out for the season, doesn’t impact the lack of creativity and clinical finishing that we’ve had in the final third.

Offline Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
« Reply #209 on: March 7, 2021, 04:01:49 pm »
The players don’t look at all bothered, no fire in them whatsoever, apart from maybe Fab, who looked really good back in midfield. If that’s the last time Gini pulls on a Liverpool shirt, I’ll more than fine with that. His was one of the most cowardly performances in a red shirt that I’ve ever seen from an experienced player, especially considering the situation we’re in.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: March 7, 2021, 04:01:50 pm »
6 matches lost at home, in a row.
What's our record? Let's try to beat it!

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: March 7, 2021, 04:01:51 pm »
I've typed half a dozen responses and deleted them without pressing send. Thank you for the previous two seasons, team.

Nothing can ever take that away. Thankfully.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline CS111

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: March 7, 2021, 04:01:52 pm »
Seriously let's stop being delusional, noone can convince me we became this shite because we lost Van Dijk.
I was of this club aswell for a number of weeks after his injury. This isn’t now down to VVD being injured.
Can’t blame no crowd, covid blah blah. Every club is playing under the same rules.  Ok we have an injury crisis but still full of players who would get into , say for today’s example Fulham, yet they beat us AT HOME , fair and square
This will continue until the end of the season no doubt, and if this does happen to continue at the start of next season ( I highly doubt it ) then jurgen will be under massive massive pressure.
Crazy to even write that after what we have achieved but it would be true.
Just think over 3 months ago we were top of the league. Current prem champions. Records left right and centre
And now this. 
There is something majorly wrong in the team : club

Offline Raaphael

• A fucking embarrassment. Hot 4 Andrew Tate. Works out so beware wokies
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yeah? Well fuck you too Greta Gerwig
« Reply #213 on: March 7, 2021, 04:01:56 pm »
I remember at the start of the season when people said United and Chelsea were none of our business. Turned out right unfortunately.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #214 on: March 7, 2021, 04:01:56 pm »

I think we're going to just concentrate on the Champions League now.

We need to pick up some sort of form going into that too though
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: March 7, 2021, 04:02:01 pm »
Todays referee was Kevin Friend.

Kevin's friend
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline daveonthespionkop1900

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #216 on: March 7, 2021, 04:02:06 pm »
its so frustrating because even a few weeks ago we were creating goais of almost unimaginable beauty vs West Ham.. 2 deaths in the camp.. unimaginable injuries and those recovering and being forced back out.. loosing our captain is just as bad as loosing VVD
walk on...walk on...

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #217 on: March 7, 2021, 04:02:15 pm »
Thought that second half was better; if we had some confidence and belief we would have scored. But obviously most people will be here to indulge in an orgy of slam and trash and self-flagellation.
And their keeper produced a 'worldie' off Jota

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: March 7, 2021, 04:02:17 pm »
1 penalty goal (and that was fortunate) against fulham this season.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #219 on: March 7, 2021, 04:02:26 pm »
At what point is it acceptable to question the manager?  Because this run is partly down to the insistence on the same tactics with players that just aren't suited to them.

Fucking hell lad.  :butt
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: March 7, 2021, 04:02:29 pm »
I'd love a 0-0 at home

We're not turning this round at all this season. End of the road football this and huge work needed over the summer.

I think I’d rather lose 2-1. Just a goal. A goal would be lovely

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: March 7, 2021, 04:02:35 pm »
Worse than it ever was under Hodgson. Neco Williams needs selling to a Bristol City or Middlesbrough. Far from the only one who is no longer good enough or never was though.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #222 on: March 7, 2021, 04:02:35 pm »
We're on a Liverpool forum in the post-match thread, where else should the discussion take place?

Honestly, I was hoping that we could agree that no matter who Jurgen put on the field --- the results have been similar.

Picking out any one player/person to rail against --- is futile.

Instead, we could excise all of that nastiness that most people feel about post-game threads and find something from this that is better than talking about Klopp.
« Last Edit: March 7, 2021, 04:05:57 pm by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: March 7, 2021, 04:02:42 pm »
Come on, the owners don't pick the team and the tactics

The owners lack of investment contributed, we have been a victim of our own hubris thinking we can cut corners year after year and remain at the top.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: March 7, 2021, 04:02:44 pm »
and week after week their not performing.

Well something is not right. This is a genuine fucking problem somewhere, Fulham are decent but they were so comfortable today and they had so much talent on the field.

The confidence is shot to pieces, the tactics are non existent. I have never seen this sort of drop off from a top team in world football, bar maybe Man Utd in 13/14.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: March 7, 2021, 04:02:46 pm »
Started out the season playing well. Suffered through injuries but battled on and stayed at the top. Suffered some bad luck and results started going. Heads went. Now just the same awful game on repeat.

Just need to string a couple of wins together and end the season playing something resembling top 6/7 level footie. Give us something to work with over summer. At the moment this group looks finished. I still don't believe they are, but they look it.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #226 on: March 7, 2021, 04:02:54 pm »
Don't really think the manager is to blame for a bunch of players who can't pass and can't tackle. That's on them.

At the very least Klopp should now never play Fab in defence again, one of three who tried.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: March 7, 2021, 04:03:00 pm »
2 points from the last 8 home games.  We’ve played West Brom, Burnley, Brighton and Fulham in that run. 4 of the bottom 6 sides, scored 1 goal and taken 1 point.

There is no combination of injury, misfortune, personal issues that makes that in anyway acceptable for this football club. There is no-one at the club that is not responsible for that run, there is no one that should be unaccountable. 

The lot of them should be embarrassed, and quite frankly ashamed, regardless of what they have achieved previously. You’re only as good as your last result, and on current form this lot are a relegation side. They may even be bottom of the form league over the last 7 or 8 games.

Online harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop
« Reply #228 on: March 7, 2021, 04:03:02 pm »
It’s a nice day out there, folks go out for a walk instead.

Offline Butter Keks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: March 7, 2021, 04:03:03 pm »
Is what it is, no point in getting angry or salty about it. We've run ourselves in to the ground over the past few seasons and in this absolute Covid mess of a season with multiple key injuries it's killed us. Priority is Europe, we'll dust ourselves down at the end of the season and gear up to go again next year.

It's not embarrassing, it's not humiliating it's a shit season but we've won trophies recently that most clubs can still only dream about. We've had it good, let's not lose our fucking heads over a pandemic season.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: March 7, 2021, 04:03:05 pm »
The only positive was seeing Fabinho back in midfield. And maybe Phillips, who at least has character and fight.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #231 on: March 7, 2021, 04:03:08 pm »
I have absolutely no idea what’s going on anymore.

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha
« Reply #232 on: March 7, 2021, 04:03:09 pm »
The lack of imagination and chance creation is unreal. I know teams sit back and frustrate the life out of us but there were huge parts of the game where Fulham had a go and left their back line exposed. We did nothing bar a couple half chances to with Salah hoping he can create something out of nothing.

So slow and uninspired on the ball - there's no variety in our play. Nothing to surprise teams with or to hurt teams with. Our complete lack of goal threat from corners is astonishing too. I genuinely cannot remember us having any chances in about 15 games from a corner.

Joke of a performance by a group of players that should be ashamed of their input this season
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Offline Damian V

• Anny Roader
« Reply #233 on: March 7, 2021, 04:03:10 pm »
Relegation form this. Hurts. Feel for the players. They must be really suffering.  :(
Hard to say they look like they do.

Offline LFCTikiTaka

• Bedwetter
  • Kopite
« Reply #234 on: March 7, 2021, 04:03:13 pm »
What's our record? Let's try to beat it!

We broke the record against Chelsea and broke it again today.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: March 7, 2021, 04:03:14 pm »
Come on, the owners don't pick the team and the tactics

The owners are fucking shit, penny pinching even when we needed help.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: March 7, 2021, 04:03:22 pm »
0-1.
Once they scored it felt like the most we could hope for was a point. And even that was optimistic. We are just terrible at the moment. One of the worst sides in the PL on form and it shows. We tried to make some changes, but it seems nothing matters. The one positive from today was Fabinho back in midfield. It didn't change anything, but I hope we keep him there.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Gray Hamster

• Not bong eyed but quite fond of little furry things.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: March 7, 2021, 04:03:24 pm »
Relegation form this. Hurts. Feel for the players. They must be really suffering.  :(
Mate come on?   I feel for the fact that their pals have got injured and they’ve had to deal with organisational problems and problems in certain areas. Doesn’t give them the right to use that as an excuse for loosing pretty much all of their matches over the last few months. Surely they’ve got more backbone then that. Surely they should be fighting for their injured fellow players. 

No way would a Liverpool crowd in that stadium put up with that utter shite every week. Absolutely no way

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: March 7, 2021, 04:03:28 pm »
I know some love the idea of no Europa, I couldn't disagree more but ya midweeks will soon be shit when everyone else is playing and we aren't. Wouldn't even have minded a go at the new competition either but there's not a chance we make top 7 sadly, is it 7th that gets something if top 5 teams win the cups?

Offline Lfckingkenny

• Kemlynite
« Reply #239 on: March 7, 2021, 04:03:28 pm »
Looks like klopps lost the dressing room injuries or selection some  players look as they can’t be ar@sed which is a crime either ship up or ship out in klopp we trust