Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 0 vs 1 Chelsea ‘42 Mount  (Read 44033 times)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Liverpool 0 vs 1 Chelsea ‘42 Mount
« Reply #680 on: March 4, 2021, 11:25:03 pm »
Wow it’s viscious tonight. I imagine if Carol, Carol and George were posting in here they would be getting ripped to shreds ;D

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #681 on: March 4, 2021, 11:25:43 pm »
can really see Salah being sold in summer. not sure the relationship is all that harmonious now. i do wonder if there was a big fall out over him going to his brothers wedding and getting covid.

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #682 on: March 4, 2021, 11:25:59 pm »
Yeah, right.  ;D

I know but i felt i had to say soemthing positive.
Y.N.W.A.

Online TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
« Reply #683 on: March 4, 2021, 11:26:18 pm »
It's becoming so partisan on here it's reached the point of toxicity. It reminds me of Democrats and Republicans in America. If you're not on this side, then you must be a twat as you're definitely on the other side. Say both sides. No middle ground, nothing in between. Of course those questioning the manager should do one and should probably best be ignored, but I also don't see why some posters have to be called every name under the sun for being confused with the subs or other aspects of the performance.
Which poster is the QAnon Shaman?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #684 on: March 4, 2021, 11:26:43 pm »
It's becoming so partisan on here it's reached the point of toxicity. It reminds me of Democrats and Republicans in America. If you're not on this side, then you must be a twat as you're definitely on the other side. Say both sides. No middle ground, nothing in between. Of course those questioning the manager should do one and should probably best be ignored, but I also don't see why some posters have to be called every name under the sun for being confused with the subs or other aspects of the performance.

It's very seldom I agree with you but well said.

It's pretty ironic to have someone call me names, considering the fact I've been one of the most vocal Klopp supporters and backers through out his time here. In fact he's the manager I wanted at this club since he's been at Dortmund.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #685 on: March 4, 2021, 11:26:48 pm »
Blimey. We'll miss you. You've been such a great servant too.

;D
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...
« Reply #686 on: March 4, 2021, 11:26:53 pm »
Shit happens. It's a farcical season, behind closed doors, beset by injuries, during a global pandemic with a manager who's just lost his Mum and couldn't even go to her funeral. Klopp can point to a league title, CL, World Club Championship, 97pts one season, 99pts the next ... and all on a comparative shoestring.

Can't think of a single manager in World football who could have done what he's done. Were he to leave we'd all recognise what we'd lost when a replacement gets nowhere near his achievements on the same budget.

We've been depressingly shit recently and it's frustrating - but over the course of the last few years he's shown plenty of ability to adapt and change it up. We didn't just carry on playing heavy mental football, Klopp changed it because it led to us coming up short. And his changes came off, bigtime.

I'm with Ted.
alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #687 on: March 4, 2021, 11:26:59 pm »

If anything it’s like Corbyn’s Labour Party. People turning on each other on the same side.

deFacto getting called out was like Momentum turning on McDonnell.

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #688 on: March 4, 2021, 11:27:14 pm »
can really see Salah being sold in summer. not sure the relationship is all that harmonious now. i do wonder if there was a big fall out over him going to his brothers wedding and getting covid.

Lets not turn this into speculative sunday rag columns.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #689 on: March 4, 2021, 11:27:37 pm »
Which poster is the QAnon Shaman?

Andy Allerton.  ;D

Kidding, of course. No idea, we're not there just yet.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #690 on: March 4, 2021, 11:28:56 pm »
My biggest worry is that Klopp himself looks like someone devoid of any self belief in the the moment.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #691 on: March 4, 2021, 11:29:26 pm »
Salah is our  biggest goal threat. He was taken off with 30 minutes to go. He says he wants to protect him and I understand that, but perhaps that could be done against Fulham?

I dunno mate. Didn't see the interview or anything but it could be that case that that is the official line, the off camera line could be much different. Luckily for us Klopp is the polar opposite of someone like Mourinho who would just lay it out if the player did something wrong or out of order.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #692 on: March 4, 2021, 11:29:36 pm »
Lets not turn this into speculative sunday rag columns.

You would know.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline MD1990

• Makes your eyes bleed and your brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #693 on: March 4, 2021, 11:29:43 pm »
i have serious concerns that Firmino,Mane & Salah are all  the decline at the same time.

Mane loosing a sprint with Christensen. Firmino pressing gone. Salah cant beat a man anymore.
Finishing is off put a real physical decline particularly in Mane & Firmino. Maybe they just need a rest.

But whoever we sign we really need some pace & power in our side in the summer.
We are physically one the slowest teams in the the tp half at least imo.
Thiago superb talent but the pace of the league is killing him atm.

Fabinho never the quickest but very slow today. Gini leaving but looks knackered.

We haver very little pace all over the pitch.

Offline dramared

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #694 on: March 4, 2021, 11:29:47 pm »
Wow really shit, again.

Perspective . these boys got to a euro final, were a small margin off a title, won number 6 and won our first title in 30 years.

They are heroes.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #695 on: March 4, 2021, 11:30:11 pm »
My biggest worry is that Klopp himself looks like someone devoid of any self belief in the the moment.

Obviously don’t know the ins and outs of their relationship - but that happens to most people for a bit when their mum dies doesn’t it?

Offline cashmere pringle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #696 on: March 4, 2021, 11:30:16 pm »

Good luck getting any quality signings without top 4. We are back at buying from mid table clubs and hope they turn into world class players because without top 4 no marquee player would want to come to us.

tbf thats nearly all of our squad and they've done quite well.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #697 on: March 4, 2021, 11:31:34 pm »
If any of us we were exhausted we would have a few good nights sleep interspersed with days lounging on the sofa.  So why the fuck are our exhausted players rolling in for training instead of recuperating? 

In rotation, play Saturday, do fuck all for 4 days, light training Thurs and Fri, play Saturday.

A bit of rest will recharge the batteries.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #698 on: March 4, 2021, 11:31:41 pm »

So those questioning the manager should do one but then shouldn’t do one?  ???

Fact is we won the league 9 months ago. There is a way to approach and analyse the current situation we’re in and it’s not by throwing your toys out of the pram and treating the manager like an idiot. 

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #699 on: March 4, 2021, 11:31:54 pm »

But of course since you're in question, you want to jibe right in at me. Tit  :D

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #700 on: March 4, 2021, 11:32:00 pm »
OMFG. He could say whatever he wants of course, he is part of the team, and he is hurt. Still the words he used was 'not good enough'. Compare and contrast that with 'utter disgrace' you muppet!

I'm sure I would also say 'not good enough' on live TV in front of millions of people. But I'm also sure that when they have a meeting, they will be calling eachother out because winners demand the best from each other.

5 losses in a row at home is a disgrace....muppet.
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #701 on: March 4, 2021, 11:32:07 pm »
For years Anfield being the ‘12th man’ has had something of a fairytale about it. Like it’s lore or something to impress the others with

Let this season be the proof that It’s very, very real
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #702 on: March 4, 2021, 11:32:11 pm »

Good luck getting any quality signings without top 4. We are back at buying from mid table clubs and hope they turn into world class players because without top 4 no marquee player would want to come to us.

When did we not buy from mid table clubs? Apart from Thiago of course?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #703 on: March 4, 2021, 11:32:14 pm »
If anything it’s like Corbyn’s Labour Party. People turning on each other on the same side.

deFacto getting called out was like Momentum turning on McDonnell.
Some people can differ about DF's views on the subs, but saying Klopp has done enough to last the season isn't what we'd expect on this site KH.
When you make an observation about that, its not calling someone out.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #704 on: March 4, 2021, 11:32:37 pm »
Obviously don’t know the ins and outs of their relationship - but that happens to most people for a bit when their mum dies doesn’t it?

Exactly cannot believe with people coming out with stuff like that. Grief lingers with people after they have lost someone it doesn't instantly disappear.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #705 on: March 4, 2021, 11:33:26 pm »

Fact is we won the league 9 months ago. There is a way to approach and analyse the current situation we’re in and it’s not by throwing your toys out of the pram and treating the manager like an idiot.

Sorry, I meant questioning his future or position. Tbf there have only been a few.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #706 on: March 4, 2021, 11:33:44 pm »

There is a difference between saying that the  managers job shouldn't be safe after 5 defeats in a row at home, to saying that the subs didn't make an impact on the game.

Those aren't the same.

In any case, I personally am not blaming Klopp for anything. Even if he played the reserves all year long.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #707 on: March 4, 2021, 11:34:38 pm »
The best funded teams in the league are going to finish top 3

it’s already about wether we can catch Leicester

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #708 on: March 4, 2021, 11:34:42 pm »
It's becoming so partisan on here it's reached the point of toxicity. It reminds me of Democrats and Republicans in America. If you're not on this side, then you must be a twat as you're definitely on the other side. Say both sides. No middle ground, nothing in between. Of course those questioning the manager's standing should do one and should probably best be ignored, but I also don't see why some posters have to be called every name under the sun for being confused with the subs or other aspects of the performance.

That's what propaganda will do...
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
« Reply #709 on: March 4, 2021, 11:34:48 pm »
It's becoming so partisan on here it's reached the point of toxicity. It reminds me of Democrats and Republicans in America. If you're not on this side, then you must be a twat as you're definitely on the other side. Say both sides. No middle ground, nothing in between. Of course those questioning the manager's standing should do one and should probably best be ignored, but I also don't see why some posters have to be called every name under the sun for being confused with the subs or other aspects of the performance.
piss off out of here you heathen, or be burned at the stake.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #710 on: March 4, 2021, 11:35:10 pm »
If any of us we were exhausted we would have a few good nights sleep interspersed with days lounging on the sofa.  So why the fuck are our exhausted players rolling in for training instead of recuperating? 

In rotation, play Saturday, do fuck all for 4 days, light training Thurs and Fri, play Saturday.

A bit of rest will recharge the batteries.

So you've never played Sport at a decent level.
Y.N.W.A.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #711 on: March 4, 2021, 11:35:27 pm »
Some people can differ about DF's views on the subs, but saying Klopp has done enough to last the season isn't what we'd expect on this site KH.
When you make an observation about that, its not calling someone out.

John stop taking my words out of context. I've just explained this already and considering I talked to Timbo about a thread that is around supporting the manager and the players weeks ago, as a moderator who has probably read the thread, you should know better.

You're being massively disingenuous here. And it's not the first time.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #712 on: March 4, 2021, 11:36:24 pm »

Oh that told me  :D

Stick to gifs and memes, it's what you're good at.

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #713 on: March 4, 2021, 11:37:17 pm »
There is a difference between saying that the  managers job shouldn't be safe after 5 defeats in a row at home, to saying that the subs didn't make an impact on the game.

Those aren't the same.

In any case, I personally am not blaming Klopp for anything. Even if he played the reserves all year long.

No, but its dortmund v munich all over again... in my mind klopp is second to none in world football, but if he is not backed - gravity takes its toll..
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #714 on: March 4, 2021, 11:37:34 pm »
You would know.

Go get the new draft started already  :D

Offline Dan6times

• "Oh, he's not seeing me, I'll get him later... DAN!"
  • Kopite
  • Imagine not supporting Liverpool
« Reply #715 on: March 4, 2021, 11:38:15 pm »
Are you one of the ones in the ground who leaves early in the 80th minute to get your 'bus' so that you can beat the traffic home?  You missed Gini's effort 'on target' in the 85th minute.

Massive chance that
“For those of you in the cheap seats I'd like ya to clap your hands to this one; the rest of you can just rattle your jewelry!”

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #716 on: March 4, 2021, 11:38:22 pm »
No, but its dortmund v munich all over again... in my mind klopp is second to none in world football, but if he is not backed - gravity takes its toll..

I disagree. We aren't having this season because City are poaching our players ala Bayern to Dortmund, we are having it because a ridiculous amount of injuries and bad luck all at once.  Full strength, we can go toe to toe with them and compete year after year.

Dortmund couldn't, as Bayern would just buy their players.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #717 on: March 4, 2021, 11:38:30 pm »

I’d say that’s fine if you are willing to yourself meet in the middle on subjects

But you yourself it must be said are extremely negative. You won’t agree with that either, which would be the first step towards it

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #718 on: March 4, 2021, 11:38:33 pm »
Go get the new draft started already  :D

I'm busy sorting out the ones who need to be sorted out.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #719 on: March 4, 2021, 11:38:57 pm »
I tell you what, some of our “fans” do not deserve the last couple of years we’ve had under Klopp