Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 0 vs 1 Chelsea ‘42 Mount  (Read 43711 times)

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Liverpool 0 vs 1 Chelsea ‘42 Mount
« Reply #640 on: March 4, 2021, 11:13:09 pm »
Of course you would  try to interpert my words into something they're not  :D Klopp has a right to do whatever he likes as long as he's here, he's deserved that. I said this season because the post was talking about 5 losses in a row,bla blah, and the state of this season. Anyone with half a brain and who ha read my posts pertaining to the manager and this side knows my opinion about Klopp and what I think of him.

But of course since you're in question, you want to jibe right in at me. Tit  :D
You didn't quote a post when you said he'd done enough for a year.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #641 on: March 4, 2021, 11:13:14 pm »
But what does that really mean? Burnley didn't pulverize us. Brighton didn't pulverize us. Everton didn't pulverize us. And we got a total of 0 points out of all those games just as we did tonight as well.

Christ on a bike. We have experienced double the injuries of any other Premiership team. And ALL our centreback options. We’ve also lost for long periods, midfield options, and the player bought to give respite to our front 3. Chelsea have spent a small fortune, haven’t suffered our level of injuries, and can rotate every position.

Was your post really serious, or have you joined the ranks of those posters incapable of joining the dots?
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #642 on: March 4, 2021, 11:13:21 pm »
I also don't have a problem with us finishing 17th this season, but Van Dijk and Gomez returning in the summer won't fix what has gone wrong with this team. We were all convinced that the 2-7 against Villa was just an incident, but the developments are showing that it wasn't ...

There was consensus among many of us after Villa that we'd look back at the end of the season and it would either be just a very bad day at the office (like Watford) or a sign that there's something more systemic wrong (like Stoke 6-1).

We actually navigated the first half of the season well in the circumstances, but the last two months have been even worse than Brendan's last year and nobody at the club has any idea how to solve it because we just do the same things over and over.
« Last Edit: March 4, 2021, 11:16:14 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline MPowerYNWA

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #643 on: March 4, 2021, 11:13:34 pm »
Felt for Klopp in his interview, wish the fans were there so we can show him our support and sheer gratitude of what he has done for us. YNWA.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #644 on: March 4, 2021, 11:13:50 pm »
Klopp needs help. He needs better assistants.

When everyone is fit it's easier to keep playing the same style and you don't need to change much but when we needed something different our coaching staff failed. They played together for a long time yet most games they look lost and don't know what to do ? and some games we just keep crossing nothing else. Not only our attacking players are struggling also the coaches.

The same assistants who were by his side when we won a Champions League final and the title last season. It's a shite season, with crazy injuries, an unending run of matches when we are already short of players in certain positions. I have really written off this season already, its not like its even football anyway without the crowds.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Careca9

• Main Stander
« Reply #645 on: March 4, 2021, 11:13:58 pm »
I think they are exausted.
I agree that exhaustion has a bit to do with this but it’s not going to get any better with euros copa America olyimpics occurring. What to do then - before the recent game I thought 2/3 new players next season and things will pick up. Now I’m thinking there maybe a need for a centre back, 2 new midfielders and 2 new attackers. The club probably can’t afford that but we need more pace and power throughout the team, midfielders who can drive past players and shoot would be a priority, that happens the low block is harder to maintain as teams would have to step forward to prevent shots plus a number 9 who can lead a line, hold up the ball - easier said then done of course as those two types of players are most valuable in football. I just don’t see our current iteration of 4 3 3 working any longer as set, for reason of season play 4 4 2 maybe Alison Trent Robbo 2 of Philips/Davis/kabak Fabinho a dm Gino/Thiago and then Keita & Jones driving forward to support jota and Walsh, runs from deep width from full backs and Fabinho as physical presence in midfield

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #646 on: March 4, 2021, 11:14:02 pm »
Klopp needs help. He needs better assistants.

When everyone is fit it's easier to keep playing the same style and you don't need to change much but when we needed something different our coaching staff failed. Our front 3 played together for a long time yet most games they look lost and don't know what to do ? and some games we just keep crossing nothing else ? Not only our attacking players are struggling also the coaches.
What’s Sean O’Driscoll up to these days?

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
« Reply #647 on: March 4, 2021, 11:14:24 pm »
Klopp saying his subs were to show respect to Ox and Milner for their hardwork in training... he also said 'naby would have made sense from a footballing sense' what am i hearing, we are trying to win a game ? Has Klopp given up on top 4 or what?

Yes. It sounds like he is assessing who will be here next season. The axe is coming for some of these players.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #648 on: March 4, 2021, 11:14:30 pm »
You didn't quote a post when you said he'd done enough for a year.

I know I didn't John, that's my mistake. But that alone doesn't negate what I've said in all my other posts about this manager and this team. Literally there is a thread about supporting the team and the manager, in which I posted extensively in.

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #649 on: March 4, 2021, 11:14:48 pm »
It's okay I am pretty cool tonight.  ;D

Yes you Jill, yes you are but just not tonight.

;D
Y.N.W.A.

Online jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #650 on: March 4, 2021, 11:15:18 pm »
Another reason he needs the armband when the captains are out.

Yeah I don't get Gini being the captain when you've got leaders like robbo on the pitch, especially as it looks more likely that he'll be gone at the end of the season, unless klopp is using it to dangle a carrot in front of him.

Offline lollysportswasher

• Wants us to accept the reality that Liverpool will never sign another player.
  • Kopite
« Reply #651 on: March 4, 2021, 11:15:24 pm »
Just to point out saying not as bad as Hodgson days is pathetic. We went from how many leagues in a row we will to just secure top 4, and now to not as bad as Hodgson WTF.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #652 on: March 4, 2021, 11:16:16 pm »
I have no idea what he was thinking with the subs, I don't really criticize his subs as I can see the reasoning behind it in most cases. Today I couldn't. 

Salah is our  biggest goal threat. He was taken off with 30 minutes to go. He says he wants to protect him and I understand that, but perhaps that could be done against Fulham? Moving on to Ox, who has been ineffective in all his cameos since his injury. This also wasn't the game for him to exploit the opposition as he's not effective breaking down a disciplined side. he's great in open space.

keita on the other hand excels in driving the ball, and progressing the ball.

The last sub which was Milner, again didn't make sense to me as Milner is ineffective with such little time left.

Again, I don't usually have problems with his subs, and I've never really commented on it in recent history, today I was puzzled by the logic of it.

Ultimately they were ineffective subs as they made no impact on the game. Now had they been for fitness issues, that I can understand.

So essentially you know fuck all but feel compelled to criticise the manager.

So many intolerable, arrogant, clueless  d*ckheads on here after a loss.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #653 on: March 4, 2021, 11:16:46 pm »
Hey lads....

I know we are all hurting with this last 3 months...  We have taken swipes at each other.  Gone rabid defending our positions as the only way to see it. 

And in general, we have survived a pandemic with all of the grief, fatigue and hopelessness residual hanging in the air like a fog.   

But you know, the one thing we can control (is not the lineup, the bench, the tactics, the attacking play or CB pairs, Klopp's substitutions or pretending we have ANY influence on these things at all). 

The one thing we can control is how we treat one another, and how we process negativity.  If we continue to direct it at each other, then we are no better than the bitters or plastics.

If we continue to rage about the players who wear our beautiful red strip, and allow each of the different media rags to tear our club apart, then that's on us.

When the shit hits the fan, we should find our commonality, human-ness, and togetherness --- otherwise YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE are just hollow words.

This does not mean we have to agree about all the things that divide us.  But at the moment, there are so many things that could divide us, that we seem to have forgotten we are Reds supporters (no vacationing there because we won a lot recently) first and foremost.

Give it think.  Are the people here worth the benefit of the doubt, or do you have to be right about everything/and tell everyone in the loudest voice " I told you so".

Give it a think lads.  This is for everyone -- no one escapes this criticism -- me as well.
« Last Edit: March 4, 2021, 11:18:33 pm by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Andy-oh-six

• Legacy Fan
  • Mr Susan in 'the world of mirrors'...
« Reply #654 on: March 4, 2021, 11:17:18 pm »
Klopp saying his subs were to show respect to Ox and Milner for their hardwork in training... he also said 'naby would have made sense from a footballing sense' what am i hearing, we are trying to win a game ? Has Klopp given up on top 4 or what?

Makes sense to keep the characters in the dressing onside.
Internet terrorist

Offline Golyo

• Matchday smoker fond of a good old bashing.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the Jürgen!
« Reply #655 on: March 4, 2021, 11:17:40 pm »
Andy Robbo just came on live on TV and said they have not been good enough - so maybe he's 'out of line' too?  :butt
OMFG. He could say whatever he wants of course, he is part of the team, and he is hurt. Still the words he used was 'not good enough'. Compare and contrast that with 'utter disgrace' you muppet!
Listen, we're going to be all right, they've got someone even smaller than me. - Ferenc Puskás before the game against England in 1953

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #656 on: March 4, 2021, 11:17:47 pm »

"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline The Playmaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #657 on: March 4, 2021, 11:18:00 pm »
Shit happens. It's a farcical season, behind closed doors, beset by injuries, during a global pandemic with a manager who's just lost his Mum and couldn't even go to her funeral. Klopp can point to a league title, CL, World Club Championship, 97pts one season, 99pts the next ... and all on a comparative shoestring.

Can't think of a single manager in World football who could have done what he's done. Were he to leave we'd all recognise what we'd lost when a replacement gets nowhere near his achievements on the same budget.

We've been depressingly shit recently and it's frustrating - but over the course of the last few years he's shown plenty of ability to adapt and change it up. We didn't just carry on playing heavy mental football, Klopp changed it because it led to us coming up short. And his changes came off, bigtime.
Brilliant post!

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #658 on: March 4, 2021, 11:18:10 pm »
Didn't see his interview. I still don't think I'll agree with him. I think I read that he said he was feeling the pace of the game, I still don't agree with the decision. Mané was ineffective and seemed to be struggling with the pace himself. All of Klopp's substitutions baffled me tonight, as he says himself he doesn't always get the decisions right so maybe tonight was one of those nights?  Anyway on to Fulham at the weekend, I still haven't given up hope on the top 4. Fixtures aren't too bad and Klopp has pulled many a rabbit out of his hat since he's been at Anfield.

Maybe he doesn't want to affect their confidence, as they seem to have less than Salah at the moment. He has taken them off in other games, this season and let's not forget the stuff that was hauled the manager's way when Jota was injured. All the players will have their turn in coming off especially at the moment.

Offline rubber soul

• Kopite
« Reply #659 on: March 4, 2021, 11:18:10 pm »

Probably best if you close the laptop for a bit.

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
« Reply #660 on: March 4, 2021, 11:18:11 pm »

Christ on a bike. We have experienced double the injuries of any other Premiership team. And ALL our centreback options. We’ve also lost for long periods, midfield options, and the player bought to give respite to our front 3
It's primarily this (and other reasons like no fans, tough refereeing decisions etc) that I refuse to make any conclusions on this season. It's been an absolutely freakshow from start to finish.

Offline RedKenWah

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #661 on: March 4, 2021, 11:18:31 pm »
Do agree with the calls that there needs to be heavy investment this summer, and I think some players do need to be moved on unfortunately as they are not taking their chances and are not adding anything during this real difficult time that the team is facing.

FSG need to step up for me, the injuries to our defence has cost us massively by rushing players back like Matip, and playing players out of position etc.. it’s absolutely crippled us. Our front 3 though, it would be very flippant and reactive of just this game to say that maybe this summer it’s time we look to break them up, ultimately we need players in those positions to put the ball in the back of the net especially when we go through difficult times and runs such as this.

As for Our manager, love him he’s done an absolutely fantastic job making us world class and a team to not be reckoned with and all with a very tight budget compared to the other big clubs. It’s come to the point that the minimalistic backing is not sustainable and that real backing is needed if the ambition is there to take us onto big things for consecutive seasons. Not even a case of he gets a pass or whatever, he’s been absolutely fundamental to everything, and I feel so sorry for him, the loss he’s suffered personally which can never be understated and also for his personality in that he is very much a people’s person and applying his trade during this times with no crowds... utterly heart breaking for him. We best be careful what we wish for though, reminds me of similar times to when our great Rafa left, and we ended up sorely missing that legend!

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #662 on: March 4, 2021, 11:18:36 pm »
I agree that exhaustion has a bit to do with this but it’s not going to get any better with euros copa America olyimpics occurring. What to do then - before the recent game I thought 2/3 new players next season and things will pick up. Now I’m thinking there maybe a need for a centre back, 2 new midfielders and 2 new attackers. The club probably can’t afford that but we need more pace and power throughout the team, midfielders who can drive past players and shoot would be a priority, that happens the low block is harder to maintain as teams would have to step forward to prevent shots plus a number 9 who can lead a line, hold up the ball - easier said then done of course as those two types of players are most valuable in football. I just don’t see our current iteration of 4 3 3 working any longer as set, for reason of season play 4 4 2 maybe Alison Trent Robbo 2 of Philips/Davis/kabak Fabinho a dm Gino/Thiago and then Keita & Jones driving forward to support jota and Walsh, runs from deep width from full backs and Fabinho as physical presence in midfield

Yes agree in general and a Summer of International football is not going to help, many of our players need a Summer off.

Not all our problems i will admit but the boys need a rest.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #663 on: March 4, 2021, 11:19:04 pm »
Klopp seems to have indicated that he gave the players a bollocking. Reporter asked about picking up the players and Klopp replied “....not tonight, I told the players what i saw tonight”.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #664 on: March 4, 2021, 11:19:10 pm »
Hey lads....

I know we are all hurting with this last 3 months...  We have taken swipes at each other.  Gone rabid defending our positions as the only way to see it. 

And in general, we have survived a pandemic with all of the grief, fatigue and hopelessness residual hanging in the air like a fog.   

But you know, the one thing we can control (is not the lineup, the bench, the tactics, the attacking play or CB pairs, Klopp's substitutions or pretending we have ANY influence on these things at all). 

The one thing we can control is how we treat one another, and how we process negativity.  If we continue to direct it at each other, then we are no better than the bitters or plastics.

If we continue to rage about the players who wear our beautiful red strip, and allow each of the different media rags to tear our club apart, then that's on us.

When the shit hits the fan, we should find our commonality, human-ness, and togetherness --- otherwise YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE are just hollow words.

This does not mean we have to agree about all the things that divide us.  But at the moment, there are so many things that could divide us, that we seem to have forgotten we are Reds supporters (no vacationing there because we won a lot recently).

Give it think.  Are the people here worth the benefit of the doubt, or do you have to be right about everything/and tell everyone in the loudest voice " I told you so".

Give it a think lads.  This is for everyone -- no one escapes this criticism -- me as well.

Nice post. If our collective mind and thoughts won't change, then we're in a trouble. No matter what you believe in, keeping the faith and trust in Klopp and players can only be a good thing.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #665 on: March 4, 2021, 11:19:20 pm »
Yes you Jill, yes you are but just not tonight.

;D

Until I came across you Sarge, of course.  ;D

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #666 on: March 4, 2021, 11:19:55 pm »
Makes sense to keep the characters in the dressing onside.

Are we seriously that deep into trouble?
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Online Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #667 on: March 4, 2021, 11:20:43 pm »
Yes agree in general and a Summer of International football is not going to help, many of our players need a Summer off.

Let's home the international managers are watching our home games and we'll be allright!

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #668 on: March 4, 2021, 11:20:54 pm »

Christ on a bike. We have experienced double the injuries of any other Premiership team. And ALL our centreback options. We’ve also lost for long periods, midfield options, and the player bought to give respite to our front 3. Chelsea have spent a small fortune, haven’t suffered our level of injuries, and can rotate every position.

Was your post really serious, or have you joined the ranks of those posters incapable of joining the dots?

Hey lads....

This does not mean we have to agree about all the things that divide us.  But at the moment, there are so many things that could divide us, that we seem to have forgotten we are Reds supporters (no vacationing there because we won a lot recently) first and foremost.

Nice one both :)
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #669 on: March 4, 2021, 11:20:57 pm »
One bright spark tonight was Jota when he came on actually broke through the Chelsea lines he's going to be vital to us going forward.

Really thought he was going to volley that in.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #670 on: March 4, 2021, 11:21:17 pm »
Until I came across you Sarge, of course.  ;D

You make me a better person ;D
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #671 on: March 4, 2021, 11:22:05 pm »
Let's home the international managers are watching our home games and we'll be allright!

Lets ;D
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #672 on: March 4, 2021, 11:22:13 pm »
Klopp seems to have indicated that he gave the players a bollocking. Reporter asked about picking up the players and Klopp replied “....not tonight, I told the players what i saw tonight”.

That's something at least. That's the worst I've seen effort wise under Klopp. Sure we have off days and poor performances but the players collectively gave up. There was nothing there, even if the woeful subs made it worse.

As soon as we concede a goal now its game over. When did we last come back from a losing position?
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #673 on: March 4, 2021, 11:22:16 pm »
Really thought he was going to volley that in.

Maybe with another match he would have done, the important thing is he offers us something different. Once he gets a couple more games under his belt I'm sure he will make an important contribution.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #674 on: March 4, 2021, 11:22:41 pm »
You make me a better person ;D

Yeah, right.  ;D

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #675 on: March 4, 2021, 11:23:03 pm »
So essentially you know fuck all but feel compelled to criticise the manager.

So many intolerable, arrogant, clueless  d*ckheads on here after a loss.

You can wind your neck in up your arse. Like I've already said, Klopp has done enough for this club to do whatever he likes. The subs were ineffective, they had no impact on the game, they didn't change anything. They could have been made for other reasons, thats possible. For footballing reasons, they didn't have a positive impact on the match. That's a fact. That doesn't change that Klopp is a world class manager and that he deserves all the support, which he has in my book for as long as he's alive.

In any case, we didn't lose because of the subs. They just didn't help. But ultimately our issues for this season can't be repaired right now.

« Last Edit: March 4, 2021, 11:25:00 pm by deFacto please, you bastards »

Offline lollysportswasher

• Wants us to accept the reality that Liverpool will never sign another player.
  • Kopite
« Reply #676 on: March 4, 2021, 11:23:29 pm »
Do agree with the calls that there needs to be heavy investment this summer, and I think some players do need to be moved on unfortunately as they are not taking their chances and are not adding anything during this real difficult time that the team is facing.

FSG need to step up for me, the injuries to our defence has cost us massively by rushing players back like Matip, and playing players out of position etc.. it’s absolutely crippled us. Our front 3 though, it would be very flippant and reactive of just this game to say that maybe this summer it’s time we look to break them up, ultimately we need players in those positions to put the ball in the back of the net especially when we go through difficult times and runs such as this.

As for Our manager, love him he’s done an absolutely fantastic job making us world class and a team to not be reckoned with and all with a very tight budget compared to the other big clubs. It’s come to the point that the minimalistic backing is not sustainable and that real backing is needed if the ambition is there to take us onto big things for consecutive seasons. Not even a case of he gets a pass or whatever, he’s been absolutely fundamental to everything, and I feel so sorry for him, the loss he’s suffered personally which can never be understated and also for his personality in that he is very much a people’s person and applying his trade during this times with no crowds... utterly heart breaking for him. We best be careful what we wish for though, reminds me of similar times to when our great Rafa left, and we ended up sorely missing that legend!

Good luck getting any quality signings without top 4. We are back at buying from mid table clubs and hope they turn into world class players because without top 4 no marquee player would want to come to us.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #677 on: March 4, 2021, 11:23:39 pm »
It's becoming so partisan on here it's reached the point of toxicity. It reminds me of Democrats and Republicans in America. If you're not on this side, then you must be a twat as you're definitely on the other side. Say both sides. No middle ground, nothing in between. Of course those questioning the manager's standing should do one and should probably best be ignored, but I also don't see why some posters have to be called every name under the sun for being confused with the subs or other aspects of the performance.
« Last Edit: March 4, 2021, 11:33:44 pm by Caligula? »

Offline The Playmaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #678 on: March 4, 2021, 11:24:01 pm »
One bright spark tonight was Jota when he came on actually broke through the Chelsea lines he's going to be vital to us going forward.
Yep. Jota was performing incredibly well prior to his injury! Hopefully he can settle back in over the next few games and stay fit for the rest of the season!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #679 on: March 4, 2021, 11:24:17 pm »
Blimey. We'll miss you. You've been such a great servant too.

Arf :)
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.