Author Topic: Cobra Kai  (Read 14305 times)

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Cobra Kai
« Reply #200 on: October 4, 2022, 11:41:41 pm »
This has no business being as enjoyable as it is. It’s shit, no doubt about it, but there’s little else as watchable and as fun. Like I’ve said before, it has some self-awareness of what it is that helps. The final scenes were an interesting set up for what will surely be the final season.

In fact it’s confirmed, season 6 will be the last one and there will be a new Karate Kid film but it won’t be related to Cobra Kai. Not confirmed whether it’s a remake, a new story or anything, just that the writers and producers of Cobra Kai aren’t involved and it won’t involve Cobra Kai cast members.

Just on Thomas Ian Griffith, who played Terry Silver, it looks like he’s had a good but fairly low key career post Karate Kid III, but what a performance. He really hams it up and is brilliant value as Terry Silver. Looks like he’s constantly on the verge of pissing himself and I’m here for it.

He was the best actor of the lot!

You could see the Kreese thing coming the moment it happened.

I like how they got the crane kick back in at the end.

Offline Slick_Beef

• RAWK's Master Baker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: October 5, 2022, 11:08:54 am »
Just finished S5 and also enjoyed it more than I expected. Terry Silver is a superb antagonist.

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: October 5, 2022, 05:57:11 pm »
Had to rewatch Karate Kid III the other day. Loved his deranged over the top laughing and remembered what a bellend Daniel La Russo was. Miyagi should have beat the fuck out of him instead

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #203 on: October 5, 2022, 06:01:59 pm »
Had to rewatch Karate Kid III the other day. Loved his deranged over the top laughing and remembered what a bellend Daniel La Russo was. Miyagi should have beat the fuck out of him instead

Deleted, Director's Cut scene we'd all pay to see...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #204 on: October 5, 2022, 06:12:41 pm »
Holy crap I didn't realize Raplh Maccio is 60!

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #205 on: November 12, 2022, 01:36:33 pm »
Think it's reached the point of diminishing returns, latest season felt stale. They should focus more on the kids and less on Larusso.

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: November 13, 2022, 07:53:37 am »
Holy crap I didn't realize Raplh Maccio is 60!

Lighting and makeup.  Youthful looking for his age for sure, but he doesn't look a world away from it to me:

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #207 on: November 13, 2022, 08:01:49 am »
Looked a lot older in The Deuce. Didn’t recognise him until I saw his name in the credits
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp