Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2819339 times)

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
Re: Man City - Who Cares?
« Reply #400 on: February 12, 2020, 07:33:54 am »
Ang on a mo, did these actually think they were a big club that would be consulted on footballing matters?

Fuck off tramps, get back to your house that was granted to you for free and carry on trying to cheat the footballing world with your "Honest Sponsorship" deals that really comes from an abusing regime  :wave

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #401 on: February 12, 2020, 08:08:16 am »
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #402 on: February 12, 2020, 08:33:39 am »
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #403 on: February 12, 2020, 09:05:59 am »
Money can't buy you love

Au contraire! :D

Offline an fear dearg

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #404 on: February 12, 2020, 09:08:43 am »

Au contraire! :D

In fairness Abbs loves big Pete .... he’s a funny guy!

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #405 on: February 12, 2020, 09:10:47 am »
Players love playing for Klopp..players tolerate ($$) playing for Pepe..'Pepe'?

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/YJJxSlrM64s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/YJJxSlrM64s</a>

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/4yPcTK2H4mg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/4yPcTK2H4mg</a>
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #406 on: February 12, 2020, 09:11:11 am »

I'm quite clearly bantering. Picked on Crouchie because I know he'd find it funny. Dude's a legend.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #407 on: February 12, 2020, 09:21:27 am »
Man city...know your fucking place. Stop pretending you're something you're not.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #408 on: February 12, 2020, 10:17:15 am »
just spent 10 mins watching that on repeat. Then realised its fake. Big Ali was sitting at front on the real version 8):champ :champ :champ

;D

Watch a video of it and you see him sneaking from the back then sliding along the front of the stage the geg in bastard ;D

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #409 on: February 12, 2020, 11:34:30 am »

Yeah, if he had of been on the dole she would have fell in love all the same   :lmao

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #410 on: February 12, 2020, 12:50:18 pm »
Yeah, if he had of been on the dole she would have fell in love all the same   :lmao

I wonder what attracted her to tall famous millionaire footballer Peter Crouch?  :D

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #411 on: February 12, 2020, 12:56:34 pm »

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #412 on: February 12, 2020, 01:08:18 pm »

Proper version, with the AlisScooch...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
« Reply #413 on: February 12, 2020, 03:43:25 pm »
Proper version, with the AlisScooch...
Thanks for clearing up the missing Ali video scandal. 
Also gave us about 5 more excuses to post the video  :wellin :lmao :champ

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #414 on: February 12, 2020, 06:30:01 pm »
Behind the Times paywall:

@martynziegler
Manchester City demanded damages from ‘unlawful’ Uefa after Champions League ban recommendation, court documents reveal

City launched legal case after @tariqpanja  revealed one-season Champions League ban had been recommended by UEFA investigators
Manchester City were involved in a furious dispute with Uefa’s chief financial investigator and demanded damages from the European body after his recommendation for a one-season Champions League ban for the club was leaked, court documents have revealed.

The club accused the investigatory committee of Uefa’s Club Financial Control Board (CFCB) of “unlawful activities” following the leak in May 2019 and tried unsuccessfully to have the investigation thrown out by going to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/manchester-city-demanded-damages-from-unlawful-uefa-after-champions-league-ban-recommendation-court-documents-reveal-30rw9v5tf
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Stop whingeing about the thread titles or we'll make them more embarrassing. :wave
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline JonnyCigarettes®

• Airfix salesman (rumoured to be training a secret wankfest monkey arsegravy army)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty fly for a white guy
 Congratulations to Kyle Walker on his wonderful news.
Johnny Sack: 200 grand for insulting my wife. What's next, Carmine, he gets to fuck her for a million?

Carmine: He wants to fuck her?

Johnny Sack: I'm making a point.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Behind the Times paywall:

@martynziegler
Manchester City demanded damages from ‘unlawful’ Uefa after Champions League ban recommendation, court documents reveal

City launched legal case after @tariqpanja  revealed one-season Champions League ban had been recommended by UEFA investigators
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/manchester-city-demanded-damages-from-unlawful-uefa-after-champions-league-ban-recommendation-court-documents-reveal-30rw9v5tf

Judgement reads like "Why the fuck are you bothering us with this? Someone at UEFA may well have leaked information to the press but it doesn't mean UEFA can't decide a case against you".

https://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Award_CAS_6298_internet.pdf

(via David Conn who, I think I'm legally obliged to point out, is a Manchester City supporter but also a (genuinely) excellent journalist)
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
Congratulations to Kyle Walker on his wonderful news.

He was celebrating our win against Barca obviously.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Judgement reads like "Why the fuck are you bothering us with this? Someone at UEFA may well have leaked information to the press but it doesn't mean UEFA can't decide a case against you".

https://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Award_CAS_6298_internet.pdf

(via David Conn who, I think I'm legally obliged to point out, is a Manchester City supporter but also a (genuinely) excellent journalist)

City have gone full Trump.

UEFA: "You've acted illegally."
AD PR FC: "No, YOU'VE acted illegally!"
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.

Heh, yeah. Them and PSG have always held the stick of lots of litigation over UEFA's head about FFP too. Can understand the desperation to it for them but not how they try to bully their way through when called out on what they're up to.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
#FAKENEWS

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?

Nail on the head. It's classic bully boy tactics, hopefully UEFA actually punish these cheats. It might be why these Guardiola leaving rumours are swirling around.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I think one thing the past two seasons have confirmed is that City are not going to be the all-dominating force it was feared they would become.  That can only happen if the other big clubs fold and let them. 

Guardiola is a top tier manager, even if he does spend money like it's going out of fashion.  But he looks haunted right now, and I can't see him sticking around.  Where do City go after him? 

Yes they will remain a potent threat and in any given season can achieve fearsomely well, but as long as we're around to go toe to toe with them and not let them have it all their own way they will continue to suffer setbacks.  More importantly they will lose their shit over those setbacks and exacerbate them.  They're their own worst enemy in that regard.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Fucking hell the loons have gone..really gone!  :lmao :lmao

I thought that they had peaked but fuck me there is another level.  ;D
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline driftinwest

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone.
Just watched this on you tube apologies if it's been posted already, I thought I'd seen and heard it all from across the park, this nob head from
 manc land is hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HrltlkW3U8
If my assistant had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off goalkeeper Patr Cheh. he beeped me to signal the foul. The noise from the crowd  stopped me hearing it, I have been involved at places like Barcelona, Ibrox, Old Trafford, Arsenal, but I've never in my life been involved in such an atmosphere. IT WAS INCREDIBLE

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Fucking hell the loons have gone..really gone!  :lmao :lmao

I thought that they had peaked but fuck me there is another level.  ;D

Full Everton.

Online the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #428 on: February 12, 2020, 09:26:12 pm »

She’s always liked funny lads. She’s sound.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
What... this?

No need for that, show some fucking respect in the man city thread

It's this one

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
On another note I can see this lot signing Sancho, and them selling Sane to Bayern.

Offline rk1

• Anny Roader
On another note I can see this lot signing Sancho, and them selling Sane to Bayern.

They have first option on him I believe

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
They have first option on him I believe

They can match an accepted bid. 

Offline norecat

• Kopite
If Pep doesn't win the Champions League with City you would have to feel his time there was not successful given the money spent. Hopefully there financial doping comes back to bite them. You can tolerate someone winning and living within their means and building up something over time. They know the league is lost. The only thing left for them domestically is to try and beat us for bragging rights. They will most likely finish second.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Best thing is that with their lousy attitude they are creating the exact kind of environment to make their worst fears come true.

The more they bleat and moan about corrupt UEFA fucking them over and "big" clubs banding together to shut them out the more likely it may actually become a reality and organisations look to trip them up at every opportunity.

Popcorn's Art

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!

just spent 10 mins watching that on repeat. Then realised its fake. Big Ali was sitting at front on the real version 8):champ :champ :champ

He moved down the front after the lift:

Man city...know your fucking place. Stop pretending you're something you're not.

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
If Pep doesn't win the Champions League with City you would have to feel his time there was not successful given the money spent. Hopefully there financial doping comes back to bite them. You can tolerate someone winning and living within their means and building up something over time. They know the league is lost. The only thing left for them domestically is to try and beat us for bragging rights. They will most likely finish second.

Pep always seems to outkid himself in the CL, it's no coincidence he hasn't won the CL since when he was Barcelona manager, the other factor City don't have is the crowd, they'll never create an atmosphere like we did against Barcelona last season, you could see on the Barca players scared at halftime on that documentary when we played them, the City crowd won't be as intimidating in the home leg against Real.
#Sausages

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They can match an accepted bid.

Us or them and he would choose us.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He moved down the front after the lift:

Look at the boss,you know he was thinking where the fuck's Ali gone.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill