Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2822387 times)

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
They couldn't care less. They quite happily sold any principles they may have had along with the club name to a murderous regime. All they care about is money and buying trophies.

Look at how their entire mindset has changed. They used to have a pretty good sense of humour. They took a lot on the chin with having to live next door to Man United, but they retained a self-deprecating humour about them and didn't take themselves too seriously at all. You could also talk football with them. Compared to most United fans, they came across as a decent and quite sane bunch.

Contrast the old Man City fanbase to the new Abu Dhabi fanbase. This lot are poisonous, bitter, grotesquely entitled, supremely arrogant, humourless, classless shower of shite who no one respects. Maybe they are a mirror image of the regime using their name for sports washing purposes? The bottom line is they don't care where the money comes from or who is funnelling it in, just so long as it allows them to buy trophies. As it now stands, the entire club, from top to bottom is rancid in the extreme, but they don't care.

They're just a Millwall with money.
SOP couldn't have written this any better if I had tried.  bang on the money with where I am at with this lot.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Online Vote For Pedro

• "Kay-bye!"
  • Legacy Fan
I love the fact this is a classic Real tactic to unsettle opponents, and the little tit went along with it.

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
Yeah don’t let any feelings towards Sterling fool you. He’s brilliant.

One of the top 10 players in the league, no doubt. Real Madrid with Hazard off the left and Sterling off the right would be brilliant.

He’s developed superbly and could still get better. Think he’d be best for his development to stay at City and could find settling in Real hard, but if he’s treated right by them, he’s one of the best players available to sign, and would suit Real perfectly.
I reckon he would fail, not being sour grapes on his talent, just don't think he has the minerals to succeed there, better players then him have failed there. At least Aidy would be right though if he did go there.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
I love the fact this is a classic Real tactic to unsettle opponents, and the little tit went along with it.
that's what he does, reminds me of him twerking with that girl at his birthday bash whilst dressed as the Gatsby, whilst his wife/bird looks on fuming and then pushes her away.
That's Raz for you right there, doesn't matter what he has, always looking for the next thing, the little snake.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan

Yep. They don't even want him. They're just mind fucking with City before they play them. Sterling is too dumb and egotistical to realise he's being played.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
http://www.skysports.com/share/11939468

"Everything we have won these seasons, nobody helped us. We did an incredible job day by day, game by game and nothing is going to change [that].

Fucking cheek of it!
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Online Vote For Pedro

• "Kay-bye!"
  • Legacy Fan
that's what he does, reminds me of him twerking with that girl at his birthday bash whilst dressed as the Gatsby, whilst his wife/bird looks on fuming and then pushes her away.
That's Raz for you right there, doesn't matter what he has, always looking for the next thing, the little snake.

Absolutely, I've never been one for lambasting players for wanting a move, after all it's their career. However the measure of the man is how they pursue that move. In that respect, we all have the measure of Sterling, and he never fails to disappoint.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?

"Everything we have won these seasons, nobody helped us. We did an incredible job day by day, game by game and nothing is going to change [that].

Fucking cheek of it!

He really doesn't get it, does he?

They were ''helped'' by a disgusting regime who pumped over a billion quid of money not raised by the sport itself. This unearned wealth ''helped'' them cherry pick top players and pay them both legitimately and also 'under the counter'. In fact, if it wasn't for Abu Dhabi ''helping'' them illegally they'd be stuck in the second division today and their fanbase would probably be a whole lot happier, seeing as they clearly aren't enjoying life these days.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-city-champions-league-ban-pep-guardiola-premier-league-a4368636.html

Why on earth would he/they even expect any support over the ban from within the game?

They are cheating the sport and every team that plays in it. This abomination of a club are stepping on the throats of every club operating within the rules and laughing as they do so.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline vladis voice

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Fucking cheek of it!

To be fair he is absolutely correct in what he is saying,  everything that city have, including all of their external sponsors, has indeed come from city internally and no one else..........which is kind of the problem, maybe he really meant it when he said the truth would come out 🙂

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-city-champions-league-ban-pep-guardiola-premier-league-a4368636.html

Jürgen Klopp very typically was supportive of Guardiola and his players when he got asked about it, so I guess no one bothered telling him, or else he's lying.

Although why he would imagine people would be rushing to support him is bizarre.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
He really doesn't get it, does he?

They were ''helped'' by a disgusting regime who pumped over a billion quid of money not raised by the sport itself. This unearned wealth ''helped'' them cherry pick top players and pay them both legitimately and also 'under the counter'. In fact, if it wasn't for Abu Dhabi ''helping'' them illegally they'd be stuck in the second division today and their fanbase would probably be a whole lot happier, seeing as they clearly aren't enjoying life these days.

Their CEO references a number of checks that have been carried out including those by their 'investors' - therein lies the problem but they don't seem to get it.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
Jürgen Klopp very typically was supportive of Guardiola and his players when he got asked about it, so I guess no one bothered telling him, or else he's lying.

Although why he would imagine people would be rushing to support him is bizarre.

But Klopp worded things very carefully. He offered support for the manager and players, but none whatsoever to the cheats who assembled them and who prop up the whole charade.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 07:10:22 pm by Sons of pioneerS »

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
But Klopp worded things very carefully. He offered support for the manager and players, but none whatsoever to the cheats who assembled them and who prop up the whole charade.

which is why I said 'Guardiola and his players'  ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
which is why I said 'Guardiola and his players'  ;D

;)

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I see the cheating victims still haven't sold out their allocation for the cup final next week

There were traffic problems, so not all the Villa fans who want tickets for the haribo cup were able to get to the emptyhad for the west ham game to qualify for some.  ;D
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 07:39:22 pm by Skeeve »

Offline Fernando_Torres_Was_Good

• No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander
It's been interesting that the general media reaction to all this news has been so pro Man City. That BBC article the other day describing a half empty Etihad as being an incredibly vocal and loyal backing of the regime. Various high profile pundits, notably Gary Neville, attacking FFP rather than City. One of the only anti-City things I've actually seen online was that shite Geordie Podcast thing, which actually was critical of City and their obvious financial cheating.

My sense is that this might become a protracted legal dispute and the ban will be put on hold or reduced to one season, Pep will stay, all high profile players will stay, and not much will really change. I do hope I'm wrong though.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/6ShxveWXAHs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/6ShxveWXAHs</a>

:lmao
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It's been interesting that the general media reaction to all this news has been so pro Man City. That BBC article the other day describing a half empty Etihad as being an incredibly vocal and loyal backing of the regime. Various high profile pundits, notably Gary Neville, attacking FFP rather than City. One of the only anti-City things I've actually seen online was that shite Geordie Podcast thing, which actually was critical of City and their obvious financial cheating.

My sense is that this might become a protracted legal dispute and the ban will be put on hold or reduced to one season, Pep will stay, all high profile players will stay, and not much will really change. I do hope I'm wrong though.

Seems far more likely that CAS wraps up any appeal before the start of next season and City end up with either the current punishment or possibly 1 year if CAS decide to be generous.

City might want to try and drag things onto another court, but they could only really do that to challenge ffp itself and any such case wouldn't delay any ban as even if they got the rules changed (breaking uefa entirely in the process if that happened) it would not allow them to be unbanned since they have been found guilty of lying to uefa and not just breaking ffp.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They couldn't care less. They quite happily sold any principles they may have had along with the club name to a murderous regime. All they care about is money and buying trophies.

Look at how their entire mindset has changed. They used to have a pretty good sense of humour. They took a lot on the chin with having to live next door to Man United, but they retained a self-deprecating humour about them and didn't take themselves too seriously at all. You could also talk football with them. Compared to most United fans, they came across as a decent and quite sane bunch.

Contrast the old Man City fanbase to the new Abu Dhabi fanbase. This lot are poisonous, bitter, grotesquely entitled, supremely arrogant, humourless, classless shower of shite who no one respects. Maybe they are a mirror image of the regime using their name for sports washing purposes? The bottom line is they don't care where the money comes from or who is funnelling it in, just so long as it allows them to buy trophies. As it now stands, the entire club, from top to bottom is rancid in the extreme, but they don't care.

They're just a Millwall with money.

I asked a long time City fan about this in work today, he's glad to accept getting twatted and relegated because they at least got to see league wins etc. Talk about selling your soul to the devil.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I asked a long time City fan about this in work today, he's glad to accept getting twatted and relegated because they at least got to see league wins etc. Talk about selling your soul to the devil.
to be fair I have a bit of sympathy for this view, if your team is largely a bit of a joke (a banter club before that became a thing, typical city/cityitis etc) then I think a lot would take a decade where they win a hell of a lot followed by a spell in footballing purgatory after that as opposed to constant mediocrity

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
to be fair I have a bit of sympathy for this view, if your team is largely a bit of a joke (a banter club before that became a thing, typical city/cityitis etc) then I think a lot would take a decade where they win a hell of a lot followed by a spell in footballing purgatory after that as opposed to constant mediocrity

He did look a bit unsure when I asked what if they strip all the titles from them.

I do get it myself, years of fuck all to everything and then back to nothing - reminds me of Only Fools and Horses really - is better than years of nothing, but Abu Dhabi have the money to have done it properly over a longer period and to have gotten respect and made it more permanent.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Red Eyed

• Legacy Fan
He did look a bit unsure when I asked what if they strip all the titles from them.

I do get it myself, years of fuck all to everything and then back to nothing - reminds me of Only Fools and Horses really - is better than years of nothing, but Abu Dhabi have the money to have done it properly over a longer period and to have gotten respect and made it more permanent.

I dunno, T.I.T had more respect than these lot
"Just try, if we can do it, wonderful and if not, then fail in the most beautiful way"

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan

It's a case of the abused becoming the abuser.  They simply haven't been able to adjust mentally to being where they are, and don't understand because the normal hard work you have to do in order to achieve what they have achieved has been bypassed.

If the Sheikh had been prepared to take 25 years instead of 12 then his sportswashing would have been more effective for his country, and more beneficial for City as a club.  But because he's an arrogant pr!ck who doesn't really give a shit about City, who is used to getting what he wants NOW, and because it's been easy for him to get the British media to fellate all things Man City, the whole thing has ended up a dysfunctional mess.

City is now like the kid being caught between the feuding parents of UEFA and Abu Dhabi.  UEFA needs them to achieve off their own merits, but Abu Dhabi keeps spoiling them and saying they wont have to work hard for anything if only City just stick with them.

Popcorn's Art

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...

I know a couple of city fans, who are on the whole decent, intelligent and compassionate people. They only started supporting City as a result of moving to Manchester as adults. I don’t know exactly when they started following them. Putting side whether this was pre or post Mansour and the money, I’ve been a bit surprised by their reaction to this situation. In a way I had expected they’d maybe have been more likely to have conceded in some way that this was of City’s own making, but not a sniff of it. Like others have said, I can really understand the siege mentality & turning of a blind eye from the lads who have grown up as kids supporting the joke club in the city. For the newer fans, not so much.

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Genuinely thought that pic of Raz with the Real and Abu Dhabi shirts was photoshopped. But no, there he is pulling his pants down for them.

Not so hilarious now is it City. The rats are looking to leave the sinking ship, delightful stuff

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
May 2020 - Etihad announce £200m sponsorship with Real Madrid.
June 2020 - city balance books with £200m transfer of Sterling to Madrid.

Offline thekremlin

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • nothing like a nice cup of tea
I only know one City fan and he hates what's been done to his club (and football on the whole) by the vast amounts of money ploughed into it. In fact, I'm not even sure he bothers with them anymore. He's also quite willing to admit they've cheated. I suspect he's in a tiny minority.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 11:13:57 pm by thekremlin »

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan

This is what I've thought about recently too. Abu Dhabi could have actually done it in the right way and built something, in time, that could actually be respected and admired. Instead, their sheer arrogance and disregard for the sport has spawned a leech that, if given free reign, will suck the life out of the game and kill it.

As it stands, and if they get the punishment they clearly deserve, what they will have had was a relatively short boom then bust cycle that is respected and admired by no one at all. A club that once had some dignity will be reduced to a laughing stock that is forever known for being tainted beyond redemption. The odd thing is, their fans don't even seem to have enjoyed their boom. They just turned angry, bitter and basically lost their heads totally.

In many ways I do get why so many of their fans would abandon any moral, ethical code they may once have had once the blood money came in. They've lived in their neighbours considerable shadow seemingly forever. Without cheating, there is simply no way on earth that they could challenge the status quo, so they became open to it because it was their only chance.

It's the same with Everton. OK, we know their fans talk utter shite about being ''dignified'', ''Moral'' and ''classy'' but they actually believe that stuff. Despite that, they are all bent over with arse cheeks spread hoping and praying that Uncle Uzzy comes in and injects his dodgy cash into them. They couldn't care what kind of person he is, where his money comes from or whether or not he intended to cheat the sport for his own ends. In fact, many of them have been pondering over how he could help them by getting around the rules. They'd actively encourage him to cheat just so long as they 'won' something and got one over their far bigger neighbours. Much of their hopes going forward revolve around this fella coming in to basically help them cheat, because they know without cheating they are toast. They can't even dream of challenging us on a level playing field, so they pin their hopes on a dodgy dealer coming in and a weak UEFA and PL letting the likes of him get away with killing the sport.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 11:17:53 pm by Sons of pioneerS »

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Genuinely thought that pic of Raz with the Real and Abu Dhabi shirts was photoshopped. But no, there he is pulling his pants down for them.

Not so hilarious now is it City. The rats are looking to leave the sinking ship, delightful stuff

And no one even asked this question before this whole ban thing came up.  Never a hint of interest or suggestion that ANY City player could bog off to the continent before this happened.  And Sterling is positively small fry for Real Madrid.  Compared to the likes of Bale, McManaman, hell even Owen, Raheem is just a pretender.  A true midget amongst footballers.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
And no one even asked this question before this whole ban thing came up.  Never a hint of interest or suggestion that ANY City player could bog off to the continent before this happened.  And Sterling is positively small fry for Real Madrid.  Compared to the likes of Bale, McManaman, hell even Owen, Raheem is just a pretender.  A true midget amongst footballers.

Disagree. Show me any evidence of another player physically manhandling. Like say lifting him off the ground.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
:D

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
Disagree. Show me any evidence of another player physically manhandling. Like say lifting him off the ground.

;D

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan

;D

;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
Just seen that image and article of Sterling with a Real Madrid short draped on his shoulder.

I mean, how fucking dim witted can you get? I really do defend that guy most times, especially during the World Cup a couple of years (when he got slated yet no marks who did sweet fuck all like Vardy got a pass), but I thought he’d grown up after the debacle we had with him five years ago.

How stupidly naive can you be? I put it down to youth all those years ago but at this stage in his career it’s simply the case that he’s nothing but a petulant simpleton.