Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2809246 times)

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers
« Reply #32320 on: February 6, 2023, 08:24:41 pm »
I keep hearing people saying WHERE they should be relegated to. Which league.

League 2 is often mentioned, like that is the start of the pyramid. Surely if they are kicked out of the Prem this all hangs on if the league below then accept their application to join. What if successive leagues say no? Will they then not continue to plummet down the pyramid until a league somewhere finally accepts them as entrants?  So is it not possible that they will have to go ALL THE WAY to the bottom (whatever that is) and come up through the Non-league divisions first?

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32321 on: February 6, 2023, 08:25:58 pm »
It's actual bang to rights cheating. They can call them 'rule breaches' all they want, but I prefer the C word.

Too right!

Cheats.

Oh. That C word. Oh okay.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #32322 on: February 6, 2023, 08:27:11 pm »
I keep hearing people saying WHERE they should be relegated to. Which league.

League 2 is often mentioned, like that is the start of the pyramid. Surely if they are kicked out of the Prem this all hangs on if the league below then accept their application to join. What if successive leagues say no? Will they then not continue to plummet down the pyramid until a league somewhere finally accepts them as entrants?  So is it not possible that they will have to go ALL THE WAY to the bottom (whatever that is) and come up through the Non-league divisions first?
To here I reckon.  https://fulltime.thefa.com/index.html?league=630725823

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32323 on: February 6, 2023, 08:27:38 pm »
This is serious shit for City.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/feb/06/if-manchester-city-are-guilty-they-have-betrayed-football-as-a-spectacle

Delaney earlier saying stripping of titles won't happen.
This c*nt here saying relegation isn't going to happen.

So they're going to get a points penalty in a season they won't win the league and a fine aren't they  ;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #32324 on: February 6, 2023, 08:29:14 pm »
Like many, I'm not entirely convinced anything will happen in terms of relegation or titles being awarded elsewhere but who knows? These breaches are serious and plentiful. They're a stain on the game and have been ever since the takeover happened. I'd much, much rather lose to United, Everton or Arsenal fairly than lose to this lot unfairly.

Fuck them.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32325 on: February 6, 2023, 08:29:54 pm »
Although to date there is no news of any swingeing statement from First Abu Dhabi Bank, Etihad Airways, Experience Abu Dhabi, Emirates Palace hotel in Abu Dhabi, Aldar Properties of Abu Dhabi, Masdar energy of Abu Dhabi, and e& telecoms of Abu Dhabi.

This just reinforces the level of their hubris.

FOr me the argument is not that they could not ever get to this level and get those deals. It's that it happened way too quickly.

All the owners had to do was promote MCFC in Dubai to such an extent that they could legitimately claim they were the club of that country, supported by most football fans and then that could have justified such lucrative sponsorship deals.

Instead they sloshed about like a bladdered old fool, proclaiming that they were in fact actually not drunk at all.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #32326 on: February 6, 2023, 08:30:46 pm »
https://twitter.com/LucasLeiva87/status/1622676973108461569

Lucas trolling Man City.  ;D

Miserable humourless Abu Dhabi replies to that magnificent tweet  ;D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #32327 on: February 6, 2023, 08:31:48 pm »

So they're going to get a points penalty in a season they won't win the league and a fine aren't they  ;D

None of them know at the moment and first they have to found guilty anyway, the journalists will just be having to take guesses for now.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32328 on: February 6, 2023, 08:31:59 pm »

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32329 on: February 6, 2023, 08:32:05 pm »
Informer is probably Mancini. It’s an open secret he was being paid off the books. He may want his own back or not want the club to get off scott free. It wasn’t his idea to fiddle his wages.
He'd be a good bet, given his standing/job security with the FIGC (who have just fucked Juventus for far less than City are accused of). I see a lot of reports questioning the timing of the PL announcement and it's not implausible they needed this informant to go on the record before making any announcement. Pure dramatic speculation of course, but with his best mate Vialli's death a few weeks' ago, this might have been the tipping point for him to say "enough, I'll do it".
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32330 on: February 6, 2023, 08:32:26 pm »

I hate what they have done but to be honest if the minimum that this all ends up meaning that they have to play by the rules from here on out, I won't moan about it.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #32331 on: February 6, 2023, 08:32:28 pm »
Miserable humourless Abu Dhabi replies to that magnificent tweet  ;D

Some Rangers fan sticking his beak in to, calling Lucas an idiot. Jog on dickhead.

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32332 on: February 6, 2023, 08:34:26 pm »

Although to date there is no news of any swingeing statement from First Abu Dhabi Bank, Etihad Airways, Experience Abu Dhabi, Emirates Palace hotel in Abu Dhabi, Aldar Properties of Abu Dhabi, Masdar energy of Abu Dhabi, and e& telecoms of Abu Dhabi.

:lmao

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #32333 on: February 6, 2023, 08:35:35 pm »
Hopefully they make a film out of this, with a key subplot slowly revealing who the informer is. At the end, it turns out it is no other than Scott Carson, bitter that he was being used for non-footballing purposes, and for never truly getting a chance to prove his worth.

Very anti-climatic, mind you :D

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32334 on: February 6, 2023, 08:36:54 pm »
They've also got the highest sponsorship deal in football for their tea ladies, £22m a season as the official provider of hot beverages.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32335 on: February 6, 2023, 08:37:26 pm »
I hate what they have done but to be honest if the minimum that this all ends up meaning that they have to play by the rules from here on out, I won't moan about it.
Yeah fuck that, might as well let all other fraudsters off the hook as long as they promise to behave

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32336 on: February 6, 2023, 08:38:16 pm »
When will we know about the punishment? Hope it doesn't drag too much, they need to be dealt with swiftly.

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32337 on: February 6, 2023, 08:39:45 pm »
Similarly to the UEFA farce, they're claiming to have irrefutable evidence that proves their innocence.

If they do indeed have this evidence, why not just hand it over? Why allow yourselves to be dragged through the mud in the press if you're holding on to something that proves you've done nothing wrong?

My assumption is that their "irrefutable evidence" is a lot of small pieces of paper with the queen's head on in a brown envelope.

Stamps with the Queens head on are worth fuck all nowadays mate  ;D
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32338 on: February 6, 2023, 08:40:04 pm »
They've also got the highest sponsorship deal in football for their tea ladies, £22m a season as the official provider of hot beverages.
Nothing quite matches up to this though...literally for cleaning up shitstains.

https://www.mancity.com/club/partners/dude-wipes
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #32339 on: February 6, 2023, 08:40:10 pm »
Some Rangers fan sticking his beak in to, calling Lucas an idiot. Jog on dickhead.

Probably still got the hump with anything LFC related after Stevie jilted them for the Prem.  8)

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32340 on: February 6, 2023, 08:40:30 pm »
Cheslea got a 2 window ban for 2 breaches btw.

City have over 100.

Strip their titles and relegate them.

That was FIFA rule breaches Chelsea were given a transfer ban after 150 rule breaches involving 69 academy players over several seasons, says a judgement published by Fifa. - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50261117

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32341 on: February 6, 2023, 08:42:50 pm »

Teabagging-gate.  ::)
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #32342 on: February 6, 2023, 08:43:43 pm »
This just reinforces the level of their hubris.

FOr me the argument is not that they could not ever get to this level and get those deals. It's that it happened way too quickly.

All the owners had to do was promote MCFC in Dubai to such an extent that they could legitimately claim they were the club of that country, supported by most football fans and then that could have justified such lucrative sponsorship deals.

Instead they sloshed about like a bladdered old fool, proclaiming that they were in fact actually not drunk at all.

That would have never worked, the entire population of the UAE is about 9 million, of which about 1 million are Emiratis, the rest are migrants so they don’t have the population or size to say we have huge support base in our home country. I don’t know about Abu Dhabi itself, but even in the largest shopping mall in Dubai (it’s also the largest shopping mall in the world), there is an LFC store… there isn’t a Man City store.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline ShatnersBassoon

• Kopite
« Reply #32343 on: February 6, 2023, 08:44:36 pm »

thats like them saying to bernie madoff... you can keep all those billions. dont have to go to jail, or give anything back. just make sure you dont do any more of that ponzi scheme shit.

"playing by the rules from now on" isnt the minimum, thats getting off scott free

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32344 on: February 6, 2023, 08:44:42 pm »
They must be planning the summer party and need a few quid in the kitty. Won't be more than a fine and a slap on wrist.

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32345 on: February 6, 2023, 08:46:51 pm »
Realistically, I'd imagine they'll get a 15-30 points deduction next season, a fine, and maybe a 1-2 year transfer ban.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32347 on: February 6, 2023, 08:47:42 pm »
Haha it's all kicking off

Man City believe a former member of the playing or coaching staff turned informer for the Premier League’s investigation.

The club is currently carrying out internal investigations to find the identity of the individual.

@TheAthleticFC
As funny as it would be this appears to have originated from a parody twitter account

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32348 on: February 6, 2023, 08:48:38 pm »
I agree with all this which is why I do think they're going to end up relegated after dragging this out as long as they can. I don't see any titles being given to anyone. But for once I do think something really serious is gonna be done to them and it'll be hilarious.

I'd love the titles as we'd have earned them,would make a much bugger statement for them to void all the seasons they won a trophy,not like they'd have to worry about voiding European titles.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #32349 on: February 6, 2023, 08:49:08 pm »
From the Ronay article.

Putting aside the heart-rending prospect of multibillionaire autocrats being denied their sacred right to buy things, all the things, instantly, the fact is these rules do exist. Make a case. Challenge them publicly. Convince the wider world they should be reformed.

Good that he has finally noticed the first bit. Regarding the second, if only there were a class of people who had a public platform and whose job it was to uncover the truth, report on it and try to influence public opinion. Hmmm. We could call such people, I don’t know, reporter-ers?

God I hate Ronay. Utter bellend.

Offline Armchair expert

• Almost makes you agree with Gove
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss
« Reply #32350 on: February 6, 2023, 08:49:25 pm »
Just wondering when that fat slug Martin Samuel will come running to their rescue ?

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32351 on: February 6, 2023, 08:49:54 pm »
Yes. It’s a it rich coming from him. He truly is a pathetic worm of a man.

As I have no doubt journalists will be hurriedly trying to pretend they were against City the whole time, I thought I'd record a few bits from previous Barney Ronay pieces.

Earlier this season:
It isn’t just about the figures. City have also spent brilliantly, a club that operates at every level with an un-football-like degree of extreme competence.

Or their 20/21 title win:
We are all, City fans included, being manipulated in our dear old home grounds by a state hungry for soft power. And yet because football is a spectacle that will not be degraded – not yet anyway – City have been able to do all this in a way that has been uplifting, and undeniably a work of skill and craft.

And to two it off, just a selection of quotes from a piece on City's title win last season:
First, this has been a dizzying success. Four titles in six years: even taking out the Premier League premium that says the thing that has just happened is the only thing that has ever happened, this is one of the great title-winning eras in English football history.

...there are of course other sides to this transformation. City’s nation-state ownership is 14 years old now. Nobody was prepared for the changes wrought by this entirely different model, this entirely different set of motivations. In many ways it is simply the real world intruding.

...The project is in its own way a modern economic marvel: new spaces, new ground, new team, new style, new gravity.

...in many ways their success can look mundane from the outside: hire the best talent, spend the most money, remove the standard desperation of feuding egos, lust for glory, nepotism, incompetence.

It is a part of Guardiola’s brilliance, his edge and his occasionally self-destructive obsession that under his hand this project has remained both beautiful and something that still feels like sport.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2022/may/23/pep-guardiola-manchester-city-premier-league-title-sky-blue-wash

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32353 on: February 6, 2023, 08:51:38 pm »
Just wondering when that fat slug Martin Samuel will come running to their rescue ?
Will be interesting to see if they instruct their usual media shills to sow doubt, or will just leave it to their lawyers.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32354 on: February 6, 2023, 08:52:33 pm »
As I have no doubt journalists will be hurriedly trying to pretend they were against City the whole time, I thought I'd record a few bits from previous Barney Ronay pieces.

Earlier this season:

Or their 20/21 title win:

And to two it off, just a selection of quotes from a piece on City's title win last season:https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2022/may/23/pep-guardiola-manchester-city-premier-league-title-sky-blue-wash
:puke2

Offline trinityroad

• Main Stander
« Reply #32355 on: February 6, 2023, 08:52:54 pm »
Remember the ESL drama and how the fans and clubs reacted with banner and shirts and stuff like " earn it ". Watch how everyone will continue to act like nothing happened despite City cheating effected everyone for years.

Yeah, all the clubs who have lost out and the fans ought to group together against MC here. Most of us have been cheated. We'd have at least one more cup, Grealish would still be here and we'd possibly have qualified for Europe in the MON years if we still had Milner and Barry. I hope fans realise this. We've all been fucked.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #32356 on: February 6, 2023, 08:52:57 pm »
I wonder what Stu Brennan has to say about all this? Probably will bring up the Man City coach attack again. RIP.

Offline AnnieRoad93

• Main Stander
« Reply #32357 on: February 6, 2023, 08:53:05 pm »
Enjoyed reading a forum of theirs  this evening. Funny how some of them say ‘now it’s time to create an atmosphere’ like all the title races and European nights they’ve had didn’t warrant one. Fill your ground first and then really go for it with the light show.

Tin pot club who are basically middlesboro or Bolton with money. They don’t realise other clubs want them to win the league not necessarily because they dislike the other challengers but because nobody gives a shit or give them any credit for anything they do win, it’s all tainted.
Underneath the floodlights down in Düsseldorf...

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32358 on: February 6, 2023, 08:53:10 pm »
Realistically, I'd imagine they'll get a 15-30 points deduction next season, a fine, and maybe a 1-2 year transfer ban.

It'd be a ridiculous punishment if they're found guilty,like Lance Armstrong getting a fine and a suspension but gets to keep all his Tour De France trophies won doped up.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32359 on: February 6, 2023, 08:53:46 pm »
Man City are the Donald Trump of football. They'll litigate and sue the PL for any decision brought against them. They'll drag it through the courts until the statute of limitations expires and in the end settle for a cash penalty that will be funded by the dodgy deals that brought this all about.

They can sue as much as they want. In case you haven't noticed, Trump is no longer in the White House ...