Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2820031 times)

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #11440 on: November 8, 2020, 11:15:48 pm »
Never known a player get away with reckless challenges as much as Kyle Walker. Absolute liability, but gets a free pass because Ingerland.

That's where you need an Irish man to tell it how it is. In you come Roy Keane. He may talk some bullox, but he was a tiny bit critical of Walker to say the least

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11441 on: November 8, 2020, 11:16:24 pm »
It would be funny if they'd signed a £65m defender on a one year contract.  Alas, I think you're thinking of Eric Garcia.

It's a measure of how badly Pep sets up his defences that pundits are impressed he's managed to make a £200m+ back four look competent.  The other two central defenders sitting on the bench that cost £90m must be marvelling at his tactics.

I knew it was one of them  ;D
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Pradan

• Makes RAWK a grim place. Sarcastic besserwisser. Would certainly pick a fight with himself in an empty room.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11442 on: November 8, 2020, 11:18:39 pm »
If they were our biggest worry, then the fact that they have scored only one goal in each of their last 5 league games with Pens handed out like halloween sweets these days, I'd be relaxing even more tonight. I just wonder if someone else that's already in the top 4 as we stand is more of a threat than them?

Chelsea might end up being the ones to worry about. City are an absolute shadow of their former selves.

They need some new attacking additions next summer.

Offline Aguero9320

• Main Stander
  • City fan
« Reply #11443 on: November 8, 2020, 11:50:03 pm »

I knew it was one of them  ;D

Garcia is good riddance as far as I'm concerned

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11444 on: November 9, 2020, 12:09:04 am »
I thought we were awesome for the first half hour. Brave on the ball, we just kept coming at them and worked the ball up and across the pitch so well.

At the same time City showed their quality. Normally when we’re in control you feel like we won’t conceded but both teams today knew the other could hurt them almost any time they lost the ball. I think that draw we had there about three years ago is still one of the most enjoyable non-wins we’ve had. Great to have two teams who are wanting to win and are good to watch. So many big games over the years can disappoint and obviously this one fizzled out through fatigue mainly but just good to watch a game like that.

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11445 on: November 9, 2020, 12:18:15 am »
After all the money wasted it seems we have finally found a CB-partnership worth its salt. Dias looks superb. Cancelo is our best full back. Sterling needs to get back to the right before the world finds out he's nothing special, in fact a pretty shit left-winger. De Bruyne has obviously been run into the ground and is struggling as much as I have ever seen him for us but he showed he can still create something out of nothing, shame about the pen.

Good first half from both teams, turgid 2nd. Thought we could have stolen all 3 points at the end by Bernie in the middle and Foden on to force chances. Oh well, many points left to fight for

In fairness to City today I think they deserve credit for finding their way back into the match. I think Liverpool could have been out of sight after 20 minutes but thereafter it could have gone either way. I am frustrated that we didn't make the dominance count as I felt City, with fewer opportunities should have gone in 2-1 up at halftime. Second half literally died on it's feet.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #11446 on: November 9, 2020, 01:05:16 am »
In fairness to City today I think they deserve credit for finding their way back into the match. I think Liverpool could have been out of sight after 20 minutes but thereafter it could have gone either way. I am frustrated that we didn't make the dominance count as I felt City, with fewer opportunities should have gone in 2-1 up at halftime. Second half literally died on it's feet.
I find it odd that people see Chelsea or even Spurs!!!! as a bigger threat. City are the best side in the league barring us clearly. Finish above them and we win number 20.
« Last Edit: November 9, 2020, 09:21:37 am by 1892tillforever »

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #11447 on: November 9, 2020, 03:23:19 am »
After all the money wasted it seems we have finally found a CB-partnership worth its salt. Dias looks superb. Cancelo is our best full back. Sterling needs to get back to the right before the world finds out he's nothing special, in fact a pretty shit left-winger. De Bruyne has obviously been run into the ground and is struggling as much as I have ever seen him for us but he showed he can still create something out of nothing, shame about the pen.

Good first half from both teams, turgid 2nd. Thought we could have stolen all 3 points at the end by Bernie in the middle and Foden on to force chances. Oh well, many points left to fight for

We had 10 shots at goal today and messed up some really good counter attacking opportunities. First half I thought we cut through your centre backs at will. Dias is a solid player but has the ability to turn into an Otamendi. He is incredibly reckless at times and will need to mature.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Aguero9320

• Main Stander
  • City fan
« Reply #11448 on: November 9, 2020, 04:33:35 am »
We had 10 shots at goal today and messed up some really good counter attacking opportunities. First half I thought we cut through your centre backs at will. Dias is a solid player but has the ability to turn into an Otamendi. He is incredibly reckless at times and will need to mature.

Granted you might have seen much more of him than I have, Ive yet to see his reckless side for us. He looks very stable and mature for his age.

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11449 on: November 9, 2020, 05:48:06 am »

That's a very fair assessment and I agree with most of it.

Dias looked pretty good and it seems Pep may have finally gotten a CB worth their price tag. It's still a bit early in his Man City career but he looked promising yesterday. KdB looked worn out but he was still dangerous on the ball. His delivery from a freekick which went unattacked was amazing and his shot which went wide also had Alisson scrambling. Luckily for us and unfortunately for City, he looks physically spent. Sterling was pretty bad. The only time i noticed him during the game was when he went down 3 seconds after being impeded but have to give him props for trying to stay on his feet. Apart from that, I thought he was dealt with quite easily and didn't do much.

The City subs were quite meh. Bernardo Silva was easily dealt with by Robertson and I didn't see Foden do anything on the pitch.

I wonder what's next for City. They can go up a level easily but they can also regress. Will they turn into a more defensive-minded team playing for 1-0 and 2-0 scorelines? I think that way makes a lot more sense with the age of the main players on the team.

I get the sense that Pep may not stick around after this season considering there's a massive overhaul required in midfield and attack. Things have gone a bit stale for City and their players are older too. But one never knows with the money involved at City - he may well be tempted to stick around for a couple of more years with the hierarchy that's in place.
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11450 on: November 9, 2020, 09:18:55 am »
Narky, ref crowding, wobbly throwing, late tackling c*nts.

That is all.

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #11451 on: November 9, 2020, 10:07:03 am »
Twats.
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11452 on: November 9, 2020, 10:09:42 am »
They're still very good, but not as good as us and nowhere near as good as they've been in the last three years or so. They're definitely in the downward trajectory of their cycle under Pep and they have a massive couple of years ahead of them to stay in the absolute elite of world football.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11453 on: November 9, 2020, 10:16:39 am »
These planes are everywhere..

Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #11454 on: November 9, 2020, 10:32:52 am »
In fairness to City today I think they deserve credit
Fairness is not something that should appear in the same sentence as Man City, and the only credit they get is billions from a corrupt oil state.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11455 on: November 9, 2020, 11:18:08 am »
Never known a player get away with reckless challenges as much as Kyle Walker. Absolute liability, but gets a free pass because Ingerland.
I'm surprised he's never been replaced by Pep. He's not a good footballer. How he plays ahead of Trent for England is staggering.

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11456 on: November 9, 2020, 11:39:18 am »
I'm surprised he's never been replaced by Pep. He's not a good footballer. How he plays ahead of Trent for England is staggering.

Because all that is asked of fullbacks by England managers is to be fast and "get stuck in". He was all at sea yesterday and should've been sent off for that late tackle but no one will talk about it (apart from Keane, seemingly).
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Online Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11457 on: November 9, 2020, 11:46:49 am »
They looked solid yesterday but did very little to threaten like they used to - no wave upon wave of attack and ball movement. They also kept passing it sideways with their back 4 so it's easier to Defend against them. I think the days of Pip's team steamrollering the opposition are over.

Still likely to be our rival but he desperately needs Aguero back pronto as the other forwards simply don't have the potency.

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #11458 on: November 9, 2020, 11:50:17 am »
He shouldn't even be 3rd choice, but what do you expect from the same guy who is sticking with Pickford?

Offline Aguero9320

• Main Stander
  • City fan
« Reply #11459 on: November 9, 2020, 02:50:39 pm »
That's a very fair assessment and I agree with most of it.

Dias looked pretty good and it seems Pep may have finally gotten a CB worth their price tag. It's still a bit early in his Man City career but he looked promising yesterday. KdB looked worn out but he was still dangerous on the ball. His delivery from a freekick which went unattacked was amazing and his shot which went wide also had Alisson scrambling. Luckily for us and unfortunately for City, he looks physically spent. Sterling was pretty bad. The only time i noticed him during the game was when he went down 3 seconds after being impeded but have to give him props for trying to stay on his feet. Apart from that, I thought he was dealt with quite easily and didn't do much.

The City subs were quite meh. Bernardo Silva was easily dealt with by Robertson and I didn't see Foden do anything on the pitch.

I wonder what's next for City. They can go up a level easily but they can also regress. Will they turn into a more defensive-minded team playing for 1-0 and 2-0 scorelines? I think that way makes a lot more sense with the age of the main players on the team.

I get the sense that Pep may not stick around after this season considering there's a massive overhaul required in midfield and attack. Things have gone a bit stale for City and their players are older too. But one never knows with the money involved at City - he may well be tempted to stick around for a couple of more years with the hierarchy that's in place.

To be fair to the poor fella, he never made it on to the pitch ;D
Bit worrying, I think two years ago Pep wouldnt have hesitated to make changes to try and win it, but yesterday both teams on the pitch were visibly knackered and starting to both be happy with a draw, for Pep to ask Phil to get changed and then decide against subbing him on probably because he feared Phil forcing the issue with intensity as he often does would leave space is pretty damning. Then again its fascinating to see one of the more naive managers becoming this pragmatic.

I think our defence is fixed now, at least I would hope so. Dias-Laporte has all the tools to be an assured partnership that doesn't do mistakes. Walker has many detractors in this thread and while I agree he is the most limited footballer we have and downright stupid at times, his pace and power in dealing with potential counters his pretty unique in football and very important for us. Cancelo fits the left because his ability to play on the inside.
Our attack isn't as good as it was I fear, but Ferran excites me. Only 20 and has a lot to offer already. As I already said, Raz needs to get back to the right for his own sake, sadly he wants to be cutting in and shooting on his right, but on the left its the only move he has and its not even that good considering his shooting technique leaves a lot to be desired. I love Gabby and hopefully he can finally take another step into that world-class bracket, loved his performance yesterday. Mahrez needs to be sent to the moon where he can do step overs for himself for eternity.

Our decline in midfield is what worries me. Losing Silva means losing control in the final third. Foden and KdB is to similisr in style and will never play together in midfield. I think Bernardo could be good in that role because his dribbling in tight spaces, calmness on the ball and grit in defence but Pep doesn't to rate him anymore which baffles me. Gundogan is not good enough, and when he plays that role he plays too close to the pivot, crippling our passing lanes into the channels. He is also a sideways-merchant with no grit. Okay option to have to kill tesms with posession but if you need penetration he is better left at home. This is the position I think Messi would have played if he actually turned up, even though his workrate in the press might not been a fit. We were linked to Aoar as well who definitely would have been a upgrade on Gundogan

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11460 on: November 9, 2020, 02:56:45 pm »
Raz :duh
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #11461 on: November 9, 2020, 03:28:05 pm »
It's just continuing the trend since the Leeds game where now Pep wants to just shut games down for defensive solidity over everything else.  I think with a midfield of Rodri and Gundogan they can't get into stretched games without leaving themselves very vulnerable.  So for now the plan is to stay compact and solid while getting the ball to De Bruyne and let him work some magic.  Not a terrible plan.  If they were smart they would throw a bunch of money at Grealish as a David Silva replacement.

Online PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11462 on: November 9, 2020, 03:30:52 pm »
It's just continuing the trend since the Leeds game where now Pep wants to just shut games down for defensive solidity over everything else.  I think with a midfield of Rodri and Gundogan they can't get into stretched games without leaving themselves very vulnerable.  So for now the plan is to stay compact and solid while getting the ball to De Bruyne and let him work some magic.  Not a terrible plan.  If they were smart they would throw a bunch of money at Grealish as a David Silva replacement.

To be honest, they were very smart for not throwing a bunch of money at Grealish ...

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #11463 on: November 9, 2020, 03:31:29 pm »

;D

I can think of a couple auto-corrects for that horrific nickname. 

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11464 on: November 9, 2020, 04:57:27 pm »

I wonder if that is on account of their CL exits?

Offline Aguero9320

• Main Stander
  • City fan
« Reply #11465 on: November 9, 2020, 05:32:55 pm »
I wonder if that is on account of their CL exits?

The humiliation against Leicester most probably

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #11466 on: November 9, 2020, 06:20:05 pm »
I’ve never seen a more apt username  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11467 on: November 9, 2020, 06:26:33 pm »
I’ve never seen a more apt username  ;D

He’s about five letters away
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline SK8 Red

• A spanking! A spanking!
  • Main Stander
  • Supporting since 1983 at a guess
« Reply #11468 on: November 9, 2020, 06:43:35 pm »
Not a single comment from my local Bertie bitters in our WhatsApp group yesterday. I think they know the cheating bubble is slowly being deflated and their decade on the rise has peaked

Online Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11469 on: November 9, 2020, 07:00:24 pm »

While shite, that's still better than say RS7 or any of the multitude that use that format to ensure none of them stand out.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #11470 on: November 9, 2020, 07:07:38 pm »
Not a single comment from my local Bertie bitters in our WhatsApp group yesterday. I think they know the cheating bubble is slowly being deflated and their decade on the rise has peaked
I thought it was quite telling how the write-up on the game on BBC sports text was headlined. It stated how Liverpool were held at the Emptyhad. A couple of seasons ago that would have been phrased as us holding Abu Dhabi to the draw. Now, it's us who are expected to pick up the points wherever we go.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Bob Sacamano

• Legacy Fan
  • Alleged Manc and/or Gooner
« Reply #11471 on: November 9, 2020, 07:09:26 pm »
Bit worrying, I think two years ago Pep wouldnt have hesitated to make changes to try and win it, but yesterday both teams on the pitch were visibly knackered and starting to both be happy with a draw, for Pep to ask Phil to get changed and then decide against subbing him on probably because he feared Phil forcing the issue with intensity as he often does would leave space is pretty damning. Then again its fascinating to see one of the more naive managers becoming this pragmatic.

I think our defence is fixed now, at least I would hope so. Dias-Laporte has all the tools to be an assured partnership that doesn't do mistakes. Walker has many detractors in this thread and while I agree he is the most limited footballer we have and downright stupid at times, his pace and power in dealing with potential counters his pretty unique in football and very important for us. Cancelo fits the left because his ability to play on the inside.
Our attack isn't as good as it was I fear, but Ferran excites me. Only 20 and has a lot to offer already. As I already said, Raz needs to get back to the right for his own sake, sadly he wants to be cutting in and shooting on his right, but on the left its the only move he has and its not even that good considering his shooting technique leaves a lot to be desired. I love Gabby and hopefully he can finally take another step into that world-class bracket, loved his performance yesterday. Mahrez needs to be sent to the moon where he can do step overs for himself for eternity.

Our decline in midfield is what worries me. Losing Silva means losing control in the final third. Foden and KdB is to similisr in style and will never play together in midfield. I think Bernardo could be good in that role because his dribbling in tight spaces, calmness on the ball and grit in defence but Pep doesn't to rate him anymore which baffles me. Gundogan is not good enough, and when he plays that role he plays too close to the pivot, crippling our passing lanes into the channels. He is also a sideways-merchant with no grit. Okay option to have to kill tesms with posession but if you need penetration he is better left at home. This is the position I think Messi would have played if he actually turned up, even though his workrate in the press might not been a fit. We were linked to Aoar as well who definitely would have been a upgrade on Gundogan

Seems a bit harsh. I thought he was awesome for you last year. From what little I've seen of Torres, I'd say Mahrez is still the greater threat.

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #11472 on: November 9, 2020, 07:46:28 pm »
Mahrez needs to be sent to the moon where he can do step overs for himself for eternity.
Whilst he's there, can he bring our ball back from that penalty in 2018?
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11473 on: November 9, 2020, 07:47:58 pm »
Does that rat Sterling have to argue every fucking single ref decision on the pitch?

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11474 on: November 9, 2020, 08:03:42 pm »

Not another team in the country who could've stayed with us in the first half I don't think. The first moment we lost our shape they pounced in a flash to equalise. Quality of that first half was so so high. Thought both teams then defended really well second half too
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline phil236849

• loves a Kwenchy Kup
  • Legacy Fan
  • Across the face of the goal
« Reply #11475 on: November 9, 2020, 08:46:28 pm »

I enjoyed this perspective, thanks. A few qs:

1. It seems as though Pep has resolved to get a higher level of results rather than big margin wins. So the CMs seem deeper, and Walker rarely attacks. This puts more of an onus on the attacking players and with DS gone it appears Sterling and Mahrez are feeling the strain of that. Do you think that’s fair?

2. It feels now as though you are playing non Pep football.  Do you sense a permanent change of ideology to a more result based outlook?

3. Do you feel Jesus is under appreciated? I say that as you mention the step up to world class but I am not sure neutrals see that. That doesn’t mean neutrals are right, I am more interested in the City faith in his LT potential

4. Do you think Foden should even now be playing more? As a neutral I find him a great player to watch with unusual ability in an English sense. I know he is playing more but I would expect him to be even more regular. Are you saying KdB and he can never play together or just not in a Pep side.

5. Do you expect Pep to renew?

Would really be interested in your thoughts here ta

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11476 on: November 9, 2020, 08:56:46 pm »
Whilst he's there, can he bring our ball back from that penalty in 2018?
;D

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #11477 on: November 9, 2020, 08:58:57 pm »
That's where you need an Irish man to tell it how it is. In you come Roy Keane. He may talk some bullox, but he was a tiny bit critical of Walker to say the least

I thought Carra was spot on abah Walker to be fair
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #11478 on: November 9, 2020, 09:16:16 pm »
I thought we were awesome for the first half hour. Brave on the ball, we just kept coming at them and worked the ball up and across the pitch so well.

At the same time City showed their quality. Normally when we’re in control you feel like we won’t conceded but both teams today knew the other could hurt them almost any time they lost the ball. I think that draw we had there about three years ago is still one of the most enjoyable non-wins we’ve had. Great to have two teams who are wanting to win and are good to watch. So many big games over the years can disappoint and obviously this one fizzled out through fatigue mainly but just good to watch a game like that.

Spot on, Knickerless
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11479 on: November 9, 2020, 09:26:53 pm »
Does that rat Sterling have to argue every fucking single ref decision on the pitch?

He's a proper nasty little prick isn't he?