Author Topic: The Kick Ass Draft  (Read 25399 times)

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Re: The Kick Ass Draft
« Reply #120 on: February 9, 2020, 06:51:02 pm »
You are angering the Draft Gods -

1st I will smash the Tardis into pieces
2nd I will seek revenge on all those sarcastic bitches who besmirched my name
3rd  I will take all of your powers

For I am Goku

P.S. Mikey can your genie get me turkey, mustard and pickle on sour dough?  Also, I need a mint chocolate latte with sprinkles (very important) --- Step to it and make sure you get back before the almighty One Above gets home - he'll be pissed if he does not have his latte.   Run along sonnie.
« Last Edit: February 9, 2020, 06:53:25 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: February 9, 2020, 06:51:25 pm »
It would take Goku a week to power up by that time the draft is finished.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: February 9, 2020, 06:54:09 pm »

About the same time it would take for you to organize a draft and then cancel it.   Hat tip #accomplishment.

OK I have bloodied enough noses here for now..  Onto bigger and better things like changing my sons diapers.
« Last Edit: February 9, 2020, 07:08:04 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #123 on: February 9, 2020, 06:54:19 pm »
Is the cousins sisters dogs best mates groomers workmate really, really real? ;D ;D ;D ;D

And what's a fucking Gokuwan? ;D ;D

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: February 9, 2020, 06:54:23 pm »

Nah, Goku turns Super Saiyan God Blue by farting  ;D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #125 on: February 9, 2020, 06:55:24 pm »
If you lads want, my wife's cousin, who is animator (specialty is dragons) - he could evaluate the teams and to give his rankings as one part of the evaluation - not the final or determining level.

Again, no user names need be submitted to get feedback --- just starting 5 and their transports (ranked)....  if you guys are up for it.

Aye good idea just as long as he’s impartial....

I was too before my wife's cousin told me to google him.   

Maybe not then eh.

We’ll go for Bettys friend, who is an animator and told him to google Mr Bean
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: February 9, 2020, 06:55:30 pm »
About the same time it would take for your organize a draft and then cancel it.   Hat tip #accomplishment.

OK I have bloodied enough noses here for now..  Onto bigger and better things like changing my sons diapers.

Yer might wanna look up drafts I've done in the past. I mean this is the draft section, we've got all the time in the world.  That wasn't my first one...but it was my last.  ;D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: February 9, 2020, 06:56:37 pm »
Is the cousins sisters dogs best mates groomers workmate really, really real? ;D ;D ;D ;D

And what's a fucking Gokuwan? ;D ;D

31 Flavors of sarcasm... I fucking love it.

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: February 9, 2020, 06:58:39 pm »

It took him about 10 episodes to go to Super Sayian 1 when he fought Freiza on Namek.  ;D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: February 9, 2020, 06:59:19 pm »
Yer might wanna look up drafts I've done in the past. I mean this is the draft section, we've got all the time in the world.  That wasn't my first one...but it was my last.  ;D

Should take your roadshow to one of the Stans (Uzbekistan maybe)?

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: February 9, 2020, 06:59:40 pm »
I see someone finally bit on Superman
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: February 9, 2020, 07:00:49 pm »
Should take your roadshow to one of the Stans (Uzbekistan maybe)?

I've been to Kazakhstan, beautiful country...and women.  ;D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: February 9, 2020, 07:02:30 pm »
Aye good idea just as long as he’s impartial....

Maybe not then eh.

We’ll go for Bettys friend, who is an animator and told him to google Mr Bean

I can sit it out.... I really did not expect to win (first draft and all), but the other 16 teams could do a tourney? 

Something where no user names are referenced just teams -- he could write down his points of analysis. 

Again, I know nothing about this draft whatsoever --- which makes the smack talk here delicious in its amount and gooey in substance -- not unlike my last stool.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: February 9, 2020, 07:03:54 pm »
I've been to Kazakhstan, beautiful country...and women.  ;D

Oh dear.  That's is funny on several levels Samwise.   OK I'm done with my pisstake.
« Last Edit: February 9, 2020, 07:24:50 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: February 9, 2020, 07:06:00 pm »
I see someone finally bit on Superman
At first i thought no, too cheesy. However the idea of probably the greatest superhero of all time powered by his mates endless supply of vibranium should not only be fun but probably unstoppable.  :P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: February 9, 2020, 07:06:15 pm »

Goku does originate from the word Broccoli in Japanese or so I read.

How come everything is coming back to poop - with this thread?  4 different people, 4 different discussion of poop.
« Last Edit: February 9, 2020, 07:17:15 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #136 on: February 9, 2020, 07:11:05 pm »
I can sit it out.... I really did not expect to win (first draft and all), but the other 16 teams could do a tourney? 

Something where no user names are referenced just teams -- he could write down his points of analysis. 

Again, I know nothing about this draft whatsoever --- which makes the smack talk here delicious in its amount and gooey in substance -- not unlike my last stool.

You can't sit out Trend, your picks have been the main source of mayhem in this thread!  ;D

You're needed to provide the theatre in here!
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline kloppagetime

• Is severely disappointed with Liverpool’s performance levels in 2020, especially pre-season.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: February 9, 2020, 07:19:08 pm »
I'm confused everyone else has had more than one pick and I'm still only picked once, never got a PM from anyone about my next go

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: February 9, 2020, 07:21:47 pm »
You can't sit out Trend, your picks have been the main source of mayhem in this thread!  ;D

You're needed to provide the theatre in here!

Mischief and mayhem with my mates...  Love it, but if people want a more objective view from someone who has spent his whole life reading all of these kinds of characters from all over the world -- he'd be your guy. 

I'm in this for the mischief and mayhem lads --- could give two rat testicles if I can 17th place or 1st. 
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: February 9, 2020, 07:22:13 pm »
I'm confused everyone else has had more than one pick and I'm still only picked once, never got a PM from anyone about my next go
Then the culprit should be suspended from picking till the last round, that's outrageous!

👀

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #140 on: February 9, 2020, 07:57:57 pm »
Who's next?

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: February 9, 2020, 08:04:52 pm »
Who's next?

mikey, PM'd him. It's futile anyway, being objectively, I think I should win this draft.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: February 9, 2020, 08:07:48 pm »
Who's next?

Wrong draft Titi. Save that for the Survivor Series draft.

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: February 9, 2020, 08:15:03 pm »
Samie whilst you are here, can you address the allegation that you failed to send a PM to Kloppagetime?

It would be highly controversial, even for this draft so far.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: February 9, 2020, 08:16:17 pm »
Do you also want me to take a piss test too?

Offline Durlmints

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: February 9, 2020, 08:18:53 pm »
Do you also want me to take a piss test too?

Ah, I see you've been through this process before.

If you could step this way please sir our team will take a sample...

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: February 9, 2020, 08:20:07 pm »
 ;D

I had missed my turn and so technically it was Trends job to PM Kloppage. I PM'd  the person who's actual go it was, which was Titi.  ;D

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: February 9, 2020, 08:22:02 pm »
;D

I had missed my turn and so technically it was Trends job to PM Kloppage. I PM'd  the person who's actual go it was, which was Titi.  ;D

It seems sorted now anyway. Which is a shame, as I was hoping for another debacle like the one yesterday.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
    • X / Twitter: @TheLiverNerd
« Reply #148 on: February 9, 2020, 08:29:55 pm »
Glad to get Doctor Strange. He’s incredibly powerful in both the movies and comics. Single handedly dealing with the biggest threats in the Marvel universe.
"Believe you are the best, then make sure that you are." - Shankly

X / Twitter: @TheLiverNerd - https://x.com/TheLiverNerd

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: February 9, 2020, 08:42:26 pm »
Glad to get Doctor Strange. He’s incredibly powerful in both the movies and comics. Single handedly dealing with the biggest threats in the Marvel universe.

Yeah he’s cool, kinda got turned into dust when my guy clicked his fingers though.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: February 9, 2020, 08:46:56 pm »
Yeah he’s cool, kinda got turned into dust when my guy clicked his fingers though.

That was the gauntlet, not Thanos. You just picked a large strong guy.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: February 9, 2020, 08:47:49 pm »

Yeah thing is, your guy had the infinity gauntlet, with all the infinity stones at that point. You don’t get that in the draft as it is a completely separate entity from Thanos. Many character have held the gauntlet at one time or another.

But luckily even with four stones, my guy could more than match yours. Thanos by himself vs Doctor Strange is my guys all day. Maybe there will be some infinity stones on the battlefield. But probably not.

Although I could get the genie to make my team a whole set of them.

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #152 on: February 9, 2020, 08:52:45 pm »
Dr Strange is a great pick, was torn between him and Phoenix as my Marvel choice.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: February 9, 2020, 08:54:18 pm »
Yeah thing is, your guy had the infinity gauntlet, with all the infinity stones at that point. You don’t get that in the draft as it is a completely separate entity from Thanos. Many character have held the gauntlet at one time or another.

But luckily even with four stones, my guy could more than match yours. Thanos by himself vs Doctor Strange is my guys all day. Maybe there will be some infinity stones on the battlefield. But probably not.

Although I could get the genie to make my team a whole set of them.

Your genie who is banished to a magic lamp? Shhhhiiit. At least you’ve not got anything else completely limited by no-one else knowing how to use it, like Dr Whos phone box. I suppose Dr Strange could use one of his wishes to make David Tennant appear and hope he doesn’t just get in his magic phone box and fuck off.

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: February 9, 2020, 09:04:56 pm »
Your genie who is banished to a magic lamp? Shhhhiiit. At least you’ve not got anything else completely limited by no-one else knowing how to use it, like Dr Whos phone box. I suppose Dr Strange could use one of his wishes to make David Tennant appear and hope he doesn’t just get in his magic phone box and fuck off.

Yeah the genie was banished to a magic lamp, but spoiler alert, Aladdin freed him. The TARDIS has a mind of its own and is able to operate itself / let anyone have access to it that it wants. This is made clear in the series.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: February 9, 2020, 09:10:04 pm »
Oh yeah he was freed wasn’t he? And his powers massively diminished afterwards :(

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: February 9, 2020, 09:13:49 pm »
Oh yeah he was freed wasn’t he? And his powers massively diminished afterwards :(

Yeah that’s not a thing. Nice try though.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: February 9, 2020, 09:21:40 pm »
Yeah that’s not a thing. Nice try though.

In the direct-to-video sequel The Return of Jafar (1994), the Genie returns to Agrabah, deciding that the world is not all that great without his friends to share it with. He tells Aladdin and Jasmine that he is no longer as powerful as he once was because free genies are not as strong as genies bound by lamps.

Maybe the trapped genie actually is better for your team  :wave

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: February 9, 2020, 09:24:53 pm »
Should've just gone with the shitty Will Smith version to avoid all this crap.

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: February 9, 2020, 09:27:57 pm »
Maybe the trapped genie actually is better for your team  :wave

Gonna use a straight to video sequel synopsis against me! Ha. That is desperate.

Characters will be their most powerful forms, so imagine him as whichever you want. One wish is enough to destroy any team. e.g. I wish that we would win this fight. And done.

Luckily I’ll have a minimum of 12 wishes (3 wishes for the other four team members) by which time I’ll be waltzing off with the draft win under my belt.