Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3492751 times)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #66640 on: December 20, 2021, 10:07:04 am »
Here we find the DFE strategy for keeping schools open. 

https://twitter.com/educationgovuk/status/1472824123042766851?s=21

More mitigation in schools?  God no!

Get retired teachers to come back.  Because, what elderly person wouldn’t want to go and work in an environment with almost no mitigations for their health. Oh, sorry, they can open the window, my mistake.

I mean, it’s a laughable policy.  On one hand it recognises that schools will collapse due to staff isolating, but on the other provides a totally useless solution
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66641 on: December 20, 2021, 10:18:58 am »
Just had a text reminder through about my booster tomorrow, from an American number.

Wonder which one of Boris' mates that particular scheme has been outsourced to.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66642 on: December 20, 2021, 10:23:30 am »
Here we go…

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/12/19/anti-vaxxers-block-book-appointments-stop-people-getting-life/

Antivaxxers are block booking covid vaccination appointments to try to disrupt the vaccination programme.  Genuinely nuts
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66643 on: December 20, 2021, 10:25:39 am »
Here we go…

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/12/19/anti-vaxxers-block-book-appointments-stop-people-getting-life/

Antivaxxers are block booking covid vaccination appointments to try to disrupt the vaccination programme.  Genuinely nuts

I have asked the shop heavies to let me do their role for an hour and challenge customers who come in without a mask. Unfortunately HR have said that I cannot carry a hammer when I do such a role. Soft bastards.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #66644 on: December 20, 2021, 10:48:01 am »
Here we go…

No better than suicide bombers. Pure undiluted scum.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #66645 on: December 20, 2021, 10:49:31 am »
Here we go…

I'm not a violent man, but these idiots need a good kicking.  :no
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #66646 on: December 20, 2021, 10:49:41 am »

I have asked the shop heavies to let me do their role for an hour and challenge customers who come in without a mask. Unfortunately HR have said that I cannot carry a hammer when I do such a role. Soft bastards.

Damn EU bureaucrats and their health and safety rules :D
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66647 on: December 20, 2021, 11:02:45 am »
Here we go…

awful, awful people. what happened to their famous 'my body my choice'?
YNWA.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #66648 on: December 20, 2021, 11:06:01 am »
Here we go…

Seen this happen in other countries too, including block booking the slots reserved for kids

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #66649 on: December 20, 2021, 11:13:52 am »
Imagine if there was a protest march by all the people who've been vaccinated objecting to the anti-vaxxers putting them at risk.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #66650 on: December 20, 2021, 11:28:56 am »
awful, awful people. what happened to their famous 'my body my choice'?

As seen in this thread, they think they're caring for "their fellow man", if they prevent them from getting "poisoned" with the vaccine, so therefore, there's no "my body my choice". They need to protect the sheeple, because the big bad establishment is trying to harm them. That's the kind of twisted thinking a lot of those covidiots display.

I work for a small local paper and in the last one and a half weeks or so, we have been getting e-mails from people saying we need to report the facts and not have a go a anti-vaxxers and that they are just normal people who don't have an agenda, but vaccinations are bad and most importantly that they are people who are "critical thinkers" and who "try to get to the bottom of things". Yet, it was about 50 to 100 people sending the same e-mail, that was clearly copied and pasted from some internet forum or telegram-group. Clearly shows that they can all "think for themselves". The worst part is that I'd be surprised, if even ten of those people were actually readers of our paper, because as I've said we're really operating on a very limited local level and when you looked up who those people are (thank you google), most of them are from some other places in Austria (where we clearly aren't selling our paper and I seriously doubt that they read the digital version which is behind a paywall) or even Germany. So, they just copied a text and sent it to e-mail-adresses they were given. Well done with your critical thinking...

Also have a personal experience with my dad, where he basically accused me of lying about what is going on. He didn't call it lying, but was asking "when we can stop writing what politicians and others are telling us to and uncover the truth". I tried to reason with him at first, saying that no one is telling us anything and all the information about the virus is out there. Sadly, he has gone full conspiracy idiot and came up with all kinds of already debunked shite. And in the end he said, that he's just worried about me, because once the truth comes out about all of this, people would want to punish the people responsible for it amongst which journalists would be. It's just insanity...

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66651 on: December 20, 2021, 11:30:57 am »
Here we go…

They need a good slap.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #66652 on: December 20, 2021, 11:31:13 am »
Emergency cabinet meeting at 2pm today apparently.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66653 on: December 20, 2021, 11:32:47 am »
Will anyone turn up?
Will they be sober?

W

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #66654 on: December 20, 2021, 11:33:15 am »
Will anyone turn up?
Will they be sober?

Wonder what the dress code is.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66655 on: December 20, 2021, 11:34:16 am »
A fucking mess in Johnson’s case
W

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #66656 on: December 20, 2021, 11:48:36 am »
Will anyone turn up?
Will they be sober?

With wine and cheese on offer, which seems the norm for Tory "meetings", they'll turn up and leave pissed.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #66657 on: December 20, 2021, 11:52:51 am »
Emergency Christmas party cabinet meeting at 2pm today apparently.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66658 on: December 20, 2021, 11:57:04 am »

Labour is ready to support further restrictions to slow the spread of Omicron if the government deems them necessary, Sir Keir Starmer says.

Starmer refuses to be drawn on whether he thinks the current restrictions are enough or what measures he would put in place if he were prime minister.

Are the opposition parties privy to the discussions had within SAGE/JCVI and the recommendations made to government?  I know they will get snippets like the rest of us but do they get the full detail?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66659 on: December 20, 2021, 12:02:31 pm »
Here we go…

I hope they all catch covid and die in terror, the fucking c*nts.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline mrchimps

• Legacy Fan
  • There are places I’ll remember all my life...
« Reply #66660 on: December 20, 2021, 12:14:42 pm »
Followed by Pass the Parcel and Agadoo
JFT97

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #66661 on: December 20, 2021, 12:22:35 pm »
I hope they all catch covid and die in terror, the fucking c*nts.

Unfortunately they’ll catch Covid then go the nearest hospital and beg to be treated, using up valuable resources due to their own fucking stupidity and taking them away from the ones who have taken precautions.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #66662 on: December 20, 2021, 12:29:27 pm »
Unfortunately they’ll catch Covid then go the nearest hospital and beg to be treated, using up valuable resources due to their own fucking stupidity and taking them away from the ones who have taken precautions.

Hate to say it, but it may need to take someone taking the law into their own hands and giving one of these anti-vax cranks a good pasting for the authorities to wake up.

There are no doubt anti-vax cranks in the government. Perhaps such a moment would wake them up to what may await them.

We've had protests outside the vaccination centre here in Folkestone from the usual pondlife, thankfully not when my mother and sister have been queuing to get their jab otherwise I may be in a jail cell right now - they're due to get their jab after Xmas so again I'll be up there with them in part for their protection in case things go south.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 12:32:12 pm by Commie Bobbie »
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66663 on: December 20, 2021, 12:31:19 pm »
If you’ve tested positive, is there any way to know which variant you have?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66664 on: December 20, 2021, 12:33:50 pm »

I know they won't, but thw Hospitals should tell them to fuck off. Selfish c*nts brought it on themselves. I've got zero fucking sympathy for any one of the c*nts now.

I'm triple jabbed, missus is, eldest has had covid and first jab since Sept, youngest will get the vaccine as soon as old enough. Sick of my life being affected by anti vaxx c*nts and Brexit c*nts.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #66665 on: December 20, 2021, 12:39:03 pm »
Nazi prison guard?

We can order LFT by post again now, despite all local pharmacies seemingly having none.
Am wondering if people are getting normal cold symptoms and going for PCR. I've got very mild "sniffles". If I hadn't gone for PCR last week (due to daughter testing +ve) and LFT every day, I'd be off for one.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66666 on: December 20, 2021, 12:53:35 pm »
If you’ve tested positive, is there any way to know which variant you have?

They randomly sequence to check the variant and if you have Omicron you get a separate text, although at this point it's probably more likely you have omicron than not.

Get well soon anyway mate
YNWA.

Offline Bincey

• Legacy Fan
  • Is that Joe Pasquale? In the garden?
« Reply #66667 on: December 20, 2021, 12:54:54 pm »
Interestingly, my Mum has just got an email from the NHS about new treatments and they're sending her a PCR in case she gets symptoms down the line, so that they can get the drugs to her quickly. I'm assuming lots of people will be getting similar?

It's for antivirals and monoclonal antibodies, apparently.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/treatments-for-coronavirus/

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #66668 on: December 20, 2021, 12:58:50 pm »
Are we any closer to knowing what the hell is happening? I am so fed up with plans being up in the air and not being able to take decisions.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66669 on: December 20, 2021, 01:00:40 pm »
Are we any closer to knowing what the hell is happening? I am so fed up with plans being up in the air and not being able to take decisions.

We'll find out Chrismtas morning.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #66670 on: December 20, 2021, 01:02:05 pm »
We'll find out Chrismtas morning.

I can believe it and all.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66671 on: December 20, 2021, 01:06:08 pm »
Just noticed there were over 900,000 boosters administered on Saturday, fantastic work by the NHS.

Offline Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66672 on: December 20, 2021, 01:24:11 pm »
Am I correct in thinking any new measures being introduced will need to be announced in Parliament before they can be sanctioned? Did he not get a bollocking by the speaker for just making his last announcement in a press conference again?

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #66673 on: December 20, 2021, 01:31:39 pm »
fantastic work by the NHS.

with their 3% payrise

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #66674 on: December 20, 2021, 02:05:34 pm »
Well, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has approved the Novavax-vaccine for people over 18, which as far as I understand is a more "traditional" vaccine. Looking forward to it being available and how many of the nutcases who are against the other vaccines, because they are based on a "new" method, will then get their shots. I would imagine some will, but the majority will come up with another reason, why they can't get vaccinated...
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 02:08:06 pm by stoa »

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66675 on: December 20, 2021, 02:06:51 pm »
Am I correct in thinking any new measures being introduced will need to be announced in Parliament before they can be sanctioned? Did he not get a bollocking by the speaker for just making his last announcement in a press conference again?
Not if they’re advisory.

I fully expect them to be advisory as they can’t get anything else past the Conservative party.
W

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #66676 on: December 20, 2021, 02:07:30 pm »

I think so but not sure if advisory only at this stage.

He won't ruin Christmas for anyone as he wants to be Mr Popular.

Leaks suggested that they would put them in place next Monday.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66677 on: December 20, 2021, 02:10:39 pm »
They randomly sequence to check the variant and if you have Omicron you get a separate text, although at this point it's probably more likely you have omicron than not.

Get well soon anyway mate

Cheers, its not me its one of the kids but keen to know which variant as gives me a clue as to my level of protection!

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66678 on: December 20, 2021, 02:16:46 pm »
Not if they’re advisory.

I fully expect them to be advisory as they can’t get anything else past the Conservative party.
I know they flushed out around 100 'rebels' last time around but it still passed 369 votes to 126.  I can well imagine he doesn't want to pour fuel on those flames but surely - with Labour backing - he'd get any measures through.

Can they bring support for businesses back, for example, if it's only advisory or would that need parliament's approval?

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #66679 on: December 20, 2021, 02:19:04 pm »
Usual journalists already know by looks of it.

Leaks help no one but apparently it will be in place a week today:

https://twitter.com/pippacrerar/status/1472933272598499331?s=21
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.