Author Topic: Harry Maguire considering his options thread  (Read 3301150 times)

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
Re: The Godfather of fuck all. Absolutely shite.
« Reply #31600 on: March 6, 2022, 06:25:27 pm »
How bad is the PL that this lot have a chance for 4th?  They're fucking awful.

Maguire was only ever good in a back 3, 80m was and is a joke and it gets funnier with every passing day.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #31601 on: March 6, 2022, 06:25:41 pm »
They really are horrendous

How shite are Arsenal that they haven't wrapped up 4th at this stage?
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #31602 on: March 6, 2022, 06:25:52 pm »
Guess we know now why Ronaldo is "injured"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #31603 on: March 6, 2022, 06:27:39 pm »
XG for them inthe second half? XG = 0.00
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31604 on: March 6, 2022, 06:27:42 pm »
:lmao
Horrific

Offline Phineus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #31605 on: March 6, 2022, 06:28:54 pm »
Just toxically bad. Will take them years to fix this.

Maguire is so bad they just need to take the hit on it and get rid, they won’t though and it’s beautiful.

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31606 on: March 6, 2022, 06:29:16 pm »
Not deserving of CL footie next season, useless sister bangers.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #31607 on: March 6, 2022, 06:30:13 pm »
The thing about city losing Dias and Ake, is that if you don’t actually attack, it makes no difference!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
« Reply #31608 on: March 6, 2022, 06:30:56 pm »
Aaron Wan-Bissaka 50 million zingers. Let that sink in. Absolutely stealing a living.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #31609 on: March 6, 2022, 06:31:04 pm »
How bad is the PL that this lot have a chance for 4th? They're fucking awful.

Maguire was only ever good in a back 3, 80m was and is a joke and it gets funnier with every passing day.

I've never known a team be so bad game after game and still win semi-regularly. Under Ole he had a one goal headstart every week as Riley's mob awarded them a pen every game. When that stopped this season he was found out.

Ragnick has had a ridiculously easy run of games since he took over and struggled in all of them. Couldn't even beat Watford or Burnley but could still (undeservedly) beat the likes of Brentford and Leeds. Even Norwich outplayed them but couldn't score. De Gea's been their best player this season which says a lot. They come up against a good side today and were found out again.

It's not just the PL though. They're 90 minutes away from a CL quarter final. They got battered in every group game and still won the group.
« Last Edit: March 6, 2022, 06:33:38 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #31610 on: March 6, 2022, 06:31:38 pm »
They are like the old lad in the niteclub who thinks he can still pull fit, young birds. The music comes on, everyone starts grinding bar him. He just stands there wondering how you dance to this, and waiting for Genesis to be played.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31611 on: March 6, 2022, 06:31:39 pm »
The Godfather may as well throw himself into the Manchester Canal tonight.

Offline Phineus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31612 on: March 6, 2022, 06:31:44 pm »
Hilarious thing is, they thought Ragnick was a clever move but football moves on so much, he’s massively out of touch.

These are the people they have in charge to make decisions in the summer to bridge the gap. They’re broken.

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #31613 on: March 6, 2022, 06:31:48 pm »
They're thoroughly shite too. They're not a mix of top and shite players, like we had for a few years, they're a mix of average and shite players.

You have the average ones that know they're average, like Lindelof and Fred. They're the least problem though, they could be squad players in a good team.

Then you have the dross that don't even belong in an average PL team (say Leicester), like AWB, Maguire and McTominomoninayay. The ones where you wonder how the hell they got this gig.

Their worst problem however is the average ones that are smug for no reason at all, like Pogba, Sancho and Rashford. They're not just not good, but they poison the team spirit with their attitude.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31614 on: March 6, 2022, 06:32:28 pm »
Useless. Dreadful team all over the park.

Where is Pogba going in the summer? One of the biggest premier League myths ever.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #31615 on: March 6, 2022, 06:32:35 pm »
What (if anything) has Ragnick actually changed about them? I keep seeing this talk of him "steadying the ship" and how they've improved in recent months. Have they?

They've been absolutely shite in the 6 or 7 games of theirs I've watched since he's been there. No different to Gollum's United team.

They could have conceded 8 today and it wouldn't have flattered City.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31616 on: March 6, 2022, 06:32:51 pm »
Reckon the only way Utd get their money back on Harry Maguire is if they discover his head is made of metal and they weigh him in for scrap.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #31617 on: March 6, 2022, 06:33:33 pm »
Toxic bunch of stinking turds.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #31618 on: March 6, 2022, 06:33:47 pm »
Watch them turn into world beaters vs Atletico and then draw Villarreal in the next round.

The sooner these crap bastards are out of that and their season is confirmed as a total disaster the better.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Re: Put a horses head in Maguire's bed
« Reply #31619 on: March 6, 2022, 06:34:50 pm »
An omnishambles of a club. From bean to cup, they fuck up as Malcolm Tucker would say about them.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #31620 on: March 6, 2022, 06:35:08 pm »
Even my laptop starts stinking when I open this thread...

Thant's how a billion dollar of turd looks like.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #31621 on: March 6, 2022, 06:35:22 pm »
McTominay wouldn't look out of place in a pub team.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31622 on: March 6, 2022, 06:35:47 pm »
McTominay wouldn't look out of place in a pub team.
On the bench, maybe.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31623 on: March 6, 2022, 06:37:09 pm »

Where is Pogba going in the summer? One of the biggest premier League myths ever.

He's always been a poor man's Veron. Even at Juve he was overshadowed by Pirlo and Marchisio and Vidal did all his running.

Been carried with France by the likes of Kante and Matuidi (like Maguire with England's defensive setup). Picks the odd Hollywood pass, turns up for the odd game and then dines out on it.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31624 on: March 6, 2022, 06:38:48 pm »
Watch them turn into world beaters vs Atletico and then draw Villarreal in the next round.

The sooner these crap bastards are out of that and their season is confirmed as a total disaster the better.

Agree, but then if they draw City or Chelsea it's an easy path into the semi for them.

If they'd drawn PSG (like they actually did) they'd have been well beaten but Atletico are total shite this season. If they draw them or Juve or Bayern they should go out next round.

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31625 on: March 6, 2022, 06:38:51 pm »
I don't watch United often, but have to say, Bruno Fernandes: what a player!  There was one pass today - I think in the 38th minute - that actually reached it's intended target.  I can see why the Mancs consider him World Class.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31626 on: March 6, 2022, 06:39:12 pm »

Pogba played like how you work when you've already handed in your notice. Rubbish!
« Last Edit: March 6, 2022, 06:44:39 pm by MonsLibpool »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #31627 on: March 6, 2022, 06:40:04 pm »
Rashford seemingly running the ball into the corner at 1-3 and then trying to launch it 50 yards to a team mate was peak Gegenfather
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31628 on: March 6, 2022, 06:42:08 pm »
The top few threads on their forum is hilarious, yet there's still some spouting shite like how can a team with these players play so bad 😂😂😂😂

Absolutely fucking clueless!!

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31629 on: March 6, 2022, 06:43:33 pm »
Absolute mess of a club.

Offline farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31630 on: March 6, 2022, 06:43:39 pm »
The top few threads on their forum is hilarious, yet there's still some spouting shite like how can a team with these players play so bad 😂😂😂😂

Absolutely fucking clueless!!
Do they have a thread that say that they only lost so that we don't win the league?

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #31631 on: March 6, 2022, 06:44:35 pm »
They keep changing managers, but that's because they refuse to believe the likes of Shaw, Maguire, Fernandes, Pogba, Rashford etc. are mediocre at best. What's truly weird is the likes of Cavani not even getting in the side.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline OkieRedman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31632 on: March 6, 2022, 06:44:37 pm »
They have fluked a fair few wins this season with de Gea playing blinders. They should really be on 40 points or less. Miles off. The fact so many had them above us at the start of the season gets more insane ever week that passes.

This shows just how much they have lived on de Gea. https://fbref.com/en/comps/9/keepersadv/Premier-League-Stats 
They are super super shit. I do not know how much de Gea is on, but he should be on the most in the squad. The only World Class player in that club.
« Last Edit: March 6, 2022, 06:48:05 pm by OkieRedman »

Online Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31633 on: March 6, 2022, 06:46:09 pm »
They have fluked a far few wins this season with de Gea playing blinders. They should really be on 40 points or less. Miles off. The fact so many had them above us at the start of the season gets more insane ever week that passes.

This shows just how much they have lived on de Gea. https://fbref.com/en/comps/9/keepersadv/Premier-League-Stats 
They are super super shit. I do not know how much de Gea is on, but he should be on the most in the squad. The only World Class player in that club.

And he's still been at fault for a fair few goals.

Horror show for their fourth.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31634 on: March 6, 2022, 06:47:27 pm »
Do they have a thread that say that they only lost so that we don't win the league?

That'll come tomorrow when the rage of how bad they are has worn off and the start trying to look for some positives.

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #31635 on: March 6, 2022, 06:47:28 pm »
Maguire is very bad, but he has some strengths that one likes to see in a CB. Same with AWB. You could see how a super lazy one-hour scouting on youtube could lead to a bid.

McTominay though, I don't see anything in. No pace, no skill, no awareness, no mobility.  I can't comprehend why he's playing in PL.

Offline Raaphael

• A fucking embarrassment. Hot 4 Andrew Tate. Works out so beware wokies
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yeah? Well fuck you too Greta Gerwig
« Reply #31636 on: March 6, 2022, 06:47:43 pm »
Their players are crap and their fans aren`t willing to accept it. They still believe that player by player their squad is filled to the brim with talent. That will lead to disappointment.
« Last Edit: March 6, 2022, 06:49:18 pm by Raaphael »

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #31637 on: March 6, 2022, 06:47:45 pm »
That second half XG of 0.00 is too high IMO
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31638 on: March 6, 2022, 06:47:46 pm »
These are going nowhere fast.

Offline jepovic

• Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #31639 on: March 6, 2022, 06:48:38 pm »
They have fluked a fair few wins this season with de Gea playing blinders. They should really be on 40 points or less. Miles off. The fact so many had them above us at the start of the season gets more insane ever week that passes.

I wouldn't call him world class, but he is the least of their problems.