Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 1078349 times)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #11640 on: May 18, 2024, 01:08:55 am »
Chopper v Al Bareknuckle Boxing outside Greggs. Let's Do It!

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #11641 on: May 18, 2024, 01:52:38 am »
Chopper v Al Bareknuckle Boxing outside Greggs. Let's Do It!

Outside Burger King

Once a Whopper always a Whopper.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11642 on: May 18, 2024, 02:01:48 am »
Do you think I'm Don King mate? Greggs is all I can afford.  ;D

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11643 on: May 18, 2024, 05:08:49 am »
Looking forward to what the Kop has in store for Klopp tomorrow. Feeling kinda happy he’s been my manager for all these years. Think all the sadness got washed away way back during his announcement, and now it feels like I can enjoy watching the send off.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11644 on: May 18, 2024, 06:20:35 am »
Not sad at all.

After I first heard him speak about ‘life outside football’, all I want for Jurgen is to rest and enjoy his time out of the game.

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11645 on: May 18, 2024, 07:01:44 am »
Not sad at all.

After I first heard him speak about ‘life outside football’, all I want for Jurgen is to rest and enjoy his time out of the game.

Yeah, being 9 years JK's junior I can certainly empathise with the desire to leave the career behind and live life to the fullest, although my youngest will still be 15 when I'm 56 so I might have to wait longer.

Hope he goes youth hostelling with Christopher Eubank.

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11646 on: May 18, 2024, 07:27:32 am »
wait a second ....doesn't that mean you called your parrot a c*nt, first?  ;D

True, but in my defence the squawky c*nt deserved it. RIP.

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11647 on: May 18, 2024, 07:41:40 am »
In just a day Jurgen will become a former manager of the club. Damn how did that just happen as it seems he just arrived. Life goes quickly when you are having fun and what a crazy ride we just had. Thank you boss for everything as we waited so long for that title and to win it with a legend like yourself made it even better. Enjoy the next chapter as you deserve every handshake and hug you will get.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11648 on: May 18, 2024, 08:04:55 am »
Yeah, being 9 years JK's junior I can certainly empathise with the desire to leave the career behind and live life to the fullest, although my youngest will still be 15 when I'm 56 so I might have to wait longer.

Hope he goes youth hostelling with Christopher Eubank.

I'm 58 this year and I fully get where's he's coming from, sadly as my two are 13 and almost 16, I've a few years before I can jib it off.

I just want to do my own things at my own pace, not answering to an employer. I sincerely hope he takes the times, travels the world, spends a few million having a ball before footy drags him back
« Last Edit: May 18, 2024, 08:07:04 am by rob1966 »
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Shanksgates

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11649 on: May 18, 2024, 08:15:17 am »
What a manager he has been for us. One of the greatest, in prem league history also. What he achieved with what he had has been second to none

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11650 on: May 18, 2024, 08:29:36 am »
Has absolutely burnt Everton heads out while they have been in freefall. Nice one Jurgen.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11651 on: May 18, 2024, 08:52:04 am »
Has any manager left three clubs in the way Klopp has? Loved and absolutely worshipped to the last day. Having a chance to live the end with the supporters? Absolutely incredible really. Can't think of many managers who get to do it once, let alone 3 times. He's a once in a lifetime manager.

Go and enjoy your break boss. Live the life you want to even if it's just for a few months. Go and enjoy tomorrow
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #11652 on: May 18, 2024, 09:25:04 am »

''The city of open arms' - Jurgen Klopp writes open letter to the ECHO for the people of Liverpool':-

Jurgen Klopp writes emotional letter to the people of Liverpool as he prepares for his final match in charge of the club

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/the-city-open-arms-jurgen-29192567

The letter...

'Dear Echo reader,

Before I came to Liverpool I had never written a letter to a newspaper in my life. Now I am writing my second letter to the Liverpool Echo which probably tells you a few things.

The first is I am probably now at 'that age'. The second is that this is a newspaper that plays a big role in this city. The third is that it is a great way for me to speak to as many people who live here as possible.

The most important reason, though, is that it is time for me to say Goodbye. I know that this is no longer news but it is important that I say it to you.

For me, Liverpool is the city of open arms. A place that welcomes you like a son and does not care where you come from. It just wants you to be part of it and I could not be prouder that you allowed me to have that incredible privilege.

A city that gives this kind of welcome deserves at the very least a proper farewell.

There is so much I could say right now and there are so many special moments I could talk about. On and off the pitch we have created memories between us that will live with me for ever.

But when I think of this city and its wonderful people, the biggest lesson I will take with me is that giving up is definitely not in the Scouse dictionary.

If you are from here, the chances are that you are not just ready to fight, you actually want to fight. Not only that, the way you stand together, in all kinds of circumstances, means that even when the odds are against you it is still possible to win.

I love this more than I could ever say.

This is why one of my proudest moments was being given the freedom of Liverpool. To receive that honour on a night when the leaders of the city spoke of me, a boy from the Black Forest, as if I was one of their own is one of the greatest privileges of my life.

The same goes for the homecoming parades. Wow.

Sharing moments of success with the people could only ever be special no matter what club you are at but the way that Liverpool does it takes it to a whole new level. That is even like this the day after a big disappointment – as happened in 2022 – makes it even more extraordinary.

On top of this, I have loved that this is a city of football. No matter where you go in Liverpool and no matter who you speak to, the people want to talk about football. Not just chat either. Every single word comes with a passion and a love for the game.

Of course, I am of the Red side and always will be now but I know from experience that the same is absolutely true of the Blue side. Living close to the River Mersey clearly has this effect on people.

Tomorrow will be the last time that I manage Liverpool FC and it will be an occasion when we will once again look to do our supporters proud but it will also be an opportunity to remember the times that we have had together.

For me, all of those memories will come with love and with thanks for the time I have had here. Liverpool is a city that we lived in and worked in but it is also a place that we fell in love with. We owe it so much.

All that remains for me now is to wish all of you the very best for the future. Liverpool deserves that. YOU deserve that.

Thank you. Thank you for everything. Thank you Luv.'
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #11653 on: May 18, 2024, 09:29:15 am »
I just love this fella, in this wrecked, corrupt, modern world where money beats soul every time, in football no less which just leaks corruption from every angle. It feels like as a city we're unique in a land of twats, and we've had the best manager possible who has hit every spot we needed.

Even this goodbye letter

If you are from here, the chances are that you are not just ready to fight, you actually want to fight. Not only that, the way you stand together, in all kinds of circumstances, means that even when the odds are against you it is still possible to win.

I love this more than I could ever say.

This is why one of my proudest moments was being given the freedom of Liverpool. To receive that honour on a night when the leaders of the city spoke of me, a boy from the Black Forest, as if I was one of their own is one of the greatest privileges of my life.

The man is a testament to doing it straight, with intensity and the right kind of fury, with honesty and integrity.

By being the normal one, he's turned into the uber one.

I'll miss Jurgen a lot. He's one of the all-time greats.

Offline Swift417

• Kemlynite
« Reply #11654 on: May 18, 2024, 10:00:05 am »
Rare is it a manager and a club fit so well together. This has all felt generational and, while I hope it’s not, a part of me does not mind given what we have had and what he gave us. He united the fan base that felt fractured from the Benitez days (if not before). He brought us hope. Most importantly in a world going to shit all around us he bought us joy. That to me was his greatest gift - one he has managed to give at each club he has worked. He is truly an incredible and rare human being and I can only wish him all the best in whatever he chooses to do in the future. He has more than earned it.

Thank you Jurgen.

Offline Danishred

• Boys Pen
« Reply #11655 on: May 18, 2024, 10:24:06 am »
He changed us
From doubters
To believers

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11656 on: May 18, 2024, 10:44:06 am »
For anybody under the age of 40, he's been the best Liverpool manager of their lifetimes.

Yes, stories of Shanks and Paisley and our other legends may have been what drew people in; the sight of Anfield, and our glorious history and an attitude that was at once humerus but also no-nonsense. But when it comes to their looking back and their cherished memories, it will be Jurgen who they think of. And after 30 years of being the butt of the Premier League's jokes, I can certainly empathise with any fear and uncertainty they might have for the future.

He should have at least two more league titles. The man who guided us to a 99 point season. No other team got a 90 point season and didn't win the league, and he did it twice. The Premier League at the mercy of sportswashing monsters. Yeah, it's hard to believe it could get any better than the last 5 years.

But if this really is Liverpool's last hurrah - as everyone else in the game who hates us fervently hopes it is - then at least we can say we saw it, we lived it, and we loved it. But the best gift we can give Klopp is to show him it isn't. To carry on existing and succeeding, if only to spite those desperate to see us fail. But more than anything, to show Jurgen that he built a legacy; something that would endure after he left.

We love you, Jurgen. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #11657 on: May 18, 2024, 10:58:23 am »
There’s a few contenders for the best result/game of his tenure but something about that 3-1 win away at Bayern sticks with me. Nobody ever goes there and wins. To score 3 and utterly dominate I think was the absolute peak of his time here. As the years pass it just looks a more incredible victory.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11658 on: May 18, 2024, 11:00:54 am »
Obviously there would have been no better ending than finishing it with a trophy. But it's not the worst thing that Klopp gets this last week to just be full of love and appreciation for the things he has done and for Anfield to get to show that with no potential disappointment or anything at the end. It has definitely been about much more than just winning trophies with Klopp. We were very privileged to have him as a leader and personality. Unforgettable time that is very unlikely to be replicated. If it does come close to being repeated, I think it will be because of what he's created here during his time. Really put the club in such a strong position from where he found it.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #11659 on: May 18, 2024, 11:01:11 am »
There’s a few contenders for the best result/game of his tenure but something about that 3-1 win away at Bayern sticks with me. Nobody ever goes there and wins. To score 3 and utterly dominate I think was the absolute peak of his time here. As the years pass it just looks a more incredible victory.
You might be right. You could pick a number of games from 2018-2020, but that is such a statement win.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #11660 on: May 18, 2024, 11:04:33 am »
You might be right. You could pick a number of games from 2018-2020, but that is such a statement win.
It is mate. Despite winning it, we had some difficult away games that season: Napoli, PSG, Barca, Red Star. Away wins in Europe aren’t straightforward and Bayern were one of the favourites.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #11661 on: May 18, 2024, 11:20:24 am »
Jurgen has joined Instagram ;D

Officially anyway, he's definitely had some secret social media accounts going before I'm sure ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Cracking Left Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11662 on: May 18, 2024, 11:24:38 am »
Imagine if his first week off is just scrolling through Instagram stories
Thank you Jurgen

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11663 on: May 18, 2024, 11:48:11 am »
Our incredible achievements are filled with the most incredible emotional experiences ever, special feelings that other clubs don't get. You can buy as many trophies as you want, but it doesn't compare to what we felt. We know what it means to be a real football fan and that's because of Jurgen.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11664 on: May 18, 2024, 11:54:11 am »

Officially anyway, he's definitely had some secret social media accounts going before I'm sure ;D

https://www.instagram.com/kloppo?igsh=dWc2d3lwYXprc2s2

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #11665 on: May 18, 2024, 12:01:55 pm »
Wonder if he has a secret RAWK account
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11666 on: May 18, 2024, 12:07:32 pm »

;D Yeah he knew way too much about social media at times, though he'd always start it with "someone told me" or "someone showed me...." sureeeee Jurgen haha.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11667 on: May 18, 2024, 12:25:03 pm »
I just can’t believe it. After tomorrow he’s gone. It feels like yesterday that we were all celebrating number 6 and our journey with him felt like it had just got started. Time does fly.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #11668 on: May 18, 2024, 12:29:02 pm »
The final part of his programme notes for tomorrow

"Finally, to the supporters I have only thanks and love. Everything that we have done has been because of you, with you and for you. I have referred many times to the banner on the Kop which says Unity Is Strength and I think this is a belief that we have all lived up to.

"The important thing now is that it continues so that my successor can have the same benefits of it as I've had. After Sunday I will be a supporter too, so hopefully I can play my part in that.

"I have never walked alone. You will never walk alone. LFC will never walk alone.

"Thank you Luv."

Fuck it man, no need for that shit. I'm fragile enough already this weekend. :'(
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #11669 on: May 18, 2024, 12:36:30 pm »
https://www.instagram.com/kloppo?igsh=dWc2d3lwYXprc2s2

Damn it damn it damn it. I am not on any social media at all and now he does this. I also appear to have some dust in my eyes
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Andar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11670 on: May 18, 2024, 12:38:41 pm »
Fair play to Sky for this. Worth a watch.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/o3GSDlRGODU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/o3GSDlRGODU</a>
« Last Edit: May 18, 2024, 12:46:40 pm by Andar »

Offline Kloppage Time

• Anny Roader
  • ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
« Reply #11671 on: May 18, 2024, 12:40:08 pm »
Asked ChatGPT to write a fitting tribute as I'm a lazy fucker, reckon it's a fair appraisal but not a patch on Yorkies "Jurgen Klopp Forever"

Jurgen Klopp: A Tribute to the Maestro of Modern Football

In the grand tapestry of football, few threads have woven themselves as intricately and beautifully as that of Jurgen Klopp. A man of boundless energy, unyielding passion, and strategic brilliance, Klopp's journey from the quaint village of Glatten in Germany to the pinnacle of global football is a tale of perseverance, innovation, and an unwavering commitment to the beautiful game.

Born on June 16, 1967, Klopp's early years were steeped in the essence of football, thanks to his father, Norbert Klopp, who ignited his love for the sport. This early influence laid the foundation for a career that would see Klopp transcend the roles of player and manager, becoming a beloved figure in the hearts of football enthusiasts worldwide.

Klopp's managerial career began in earnest with Mainz 05, where he transformed the fortunes of a modest club, guiding them to the Bundesliga for the first time in their history. His tenure at Mainz was marked by his characteristic enthusiasm and tactical acumen, traits that would become hallmarks of his career.

It was at Borussia Dortmund, however, that Klopp truly announced himself on the world stage. Taking over in 2008, Klopp's Dortmund was a whirlwind of high-octane football, a relentless pressing machine that dazzled with its intensity and cohesion. Under his stewardship, Dortmund claimed two Bundesliga titles, a DFB-Pokal, and reached the UEFA Champions League final in 2013. Klopp's Dortmund was not just a team; it was a statement – a declaration that with belief, hard work, and a bit of flair, underdogs could rise to challenge the giants.

In October 2015, Klopp embarked on a new chapter with Liverpool FC, a club steeped in history and yearning for a return to glory. Klopp embraced Liverpool's rich heritage and its passionate fanbase, famously promising to turn "doubters into believers." And believe they did. Klopp's Liverpool was a symphony of speed, skill, and spirit. He revitalized the club, bringing back the coveted Premier League title after a 30-year wait, and delivered a sixth UEFA Champions League trophy with a display of tactical genius and indomitable will.

Klopp's impact transcends the silverware. He has redefined the ethos of the clubs he has managed, instilling a culture of unity, resilience, and ambition. His charismatic personality, infectious laughter, and genuine connection with players and fans alike have made him more than just a manager; he is a mentor, a leader, and a friend.

Moreover, Klopp's philosophy extends beyond the pitch. He is an advocate for social issues, a voice for the marginalized, and a proponent of empathy and compassion in an often cutthroat industry. His humility and authenticity have endeared him to millions, making him a symbol of what football can achieve when it transcends mere competition.

Jurgen Klopp's legacy is etched not only in the trophies and accolades but in the hearts of those who have witnessed his magic. He is a beacon of passion and integrity, a true luminary in the world of football. As the maestro continues to orchestrate his symphony, the world watches with bated breath, forever grateful for the joy and inspiration he brings to the beautiful game.

In the annals of football history, Jurgen Klopp's name will forever shine brightly, a testament to what can be achieved with vision, dedication, and an unrelenting love for the game.
Anyone can have a good day, but you have to be able to perform on a bad day.

Jurgen Klopp

Offline BigRedFeetBed

• Main Stander
« Reply #11672 on: May 18, 2024, 12:49:14 pm »
It's a testament to Jurgen that although the cheats or Arsenal will win the title tomorrow, all eyes will be on Klopp. He wont need a parade because TV will do it for him! These media companies aren't stupid, they know Jurgen will be a big loss to them and no amount of rival bitchiness will overshadow that. No one apart from their own fans will give a shiny shite if they won the league or not..it wont even come a close second to the outpouring of love and respect for the boss.

I am excited for the next chapter, but tomorrow is going to be emotional.  :(

He deserves his well earnt rest. I hope he comes back as a pundit to absolutely tear the muppets on Sky a new one. A guest appearance on Mic'd up would be something I would pay to watch too!

The gloves will be coming off!

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11673 on: May 18, 2024, 03:08:36 pm »

He's been using Andy@Allerton's account to slag off the refs

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11674 on: May 18, 2024, 04:02:02 pm »

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #11675 on: May 18, 2024, 04:08:06 pm »
Told ya those clips of him standing by himself at Anfield was for something official  :P

https://x.com/LFC/status/1791846205485383880

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #11676 on: May 18, 2024, 04:09:13 pm »
''It's difficult to say farewell, but let's remember the good times' | Jürgen Klopp' - 5 minute video, from LFC:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Xeu00RJx9ds" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Xeu00RJx9ds</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/Xeu00RJx9ds - or https://x.com/LFC/status/1791846205485383880

The fucking dust... no, you're crying!...  ;D (bloody emoticons!) :'(

Some 'Liverpool Audio/Video Thread' content during Klopp's last week - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.41720 (8th May onwards; Pages 1044+)

Klopp 'Liverpool Audio/Video Thread' post - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=343673.msg18435789#msg18435789

« Last Edit: May 18, 2024, 04:43:44 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #11677 on: May 18, 2024, 04:16:39 pm »
What the hell, Jase?  :'(
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11678 on: May 18, 2024, 04:20:51 pm »
That video broke me. I'd been handling the Klopp departure quite well but that made it feel real.

Offline LFCEmpire

• Legacy Fan
  • Icelandic Kopite
« Reply #11679 on: May 18, 2024, 04:27:03 pm »
Told ya those clips of him standing by himself at Anfield was for something official  :P

https://x.com/LFC/status/1791846205485383880

Omg that hit like a rocket.  😭