Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 1077519 times)

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #1560 on: February 1, 2020, 08:07:36 pm »
For me, there’s no question anymore. He’s our greatest ever manager. The team we see now is completely in his image. He is the architect of who we are. He said at the beginning of this season that to win it would take 100 points. Every decision on player ability, fitness, game time, in-game management has been planned out exactly to reach that. The competence of this man, the charisma, the levity, his team around him and the players he has grouped together is beyond comparison. Shankly made Liverpool great, but Klopp has built something that has never been seen before and I don’t think will be seen again.

Soak it all in, when this man goes, no manager that follows will be able to live up to what’s happening as it’s all down to him. Nothing will compare for many years.

Offline Fernando_Torres_Was_Good

• No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1561 on: February 1, 2020, 08:12:00 pm »
He's our best manager in my lifetime - easily. (I'm 30).

Very much hope he stays for a very very long time.

Offline Reds Flag

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1562 on: February 1, 2020, 08:33:36 pm »
There could be no more perfect manager for our club.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1563 on: February 1, 2020, 08:53:43 pm »
For me, there’s no question anymore. He’s our greatest ever manager. The team we see now is completely in his image. He is the architect of who we are. He said at the beginning of this season that to win it would take 100 points. Every decision on player ability, fitness, game time, in-game management has been planned out exactly to reach that. The competence of this man, the charisma, the levity, his team around him and the players he has grouped together is beyond comparison. Shankly made Liverpool great, but Klopp has built something that has never been seen before and I don’t think will be seen again.

Soak it all in, when this man goes, no manager that follows will be able to live up to what’s happening as it’s all down to him. Nothing will compare for many years.
Love Jurgen Klopp but when he wins two more European Cups, he might be in the running for greatest ever.

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1564 on: February 1, 2020, 09:01:10 pm »
He needs to win multiple CL's and titles before we can think of him as a great. I think he is writing history so hopefully the trophies will continue to come our way.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1565 on: February 1, 2020, 09:04:02 pm »

Behave and I wish people on here would show some respect and stop rewriting Liverpool history

Jurgen YNWA

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1566 on: February 1, 2020, 09:08:18 pm »
When we get 21 titles and 8 European Cups he will be in the frame for the greatest. 
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1567 on: February 1, 2020, 09:25:39 pm »
He needs to win multiple CL's and titles before we can think of him as a great. I think he is writing history so hopefully the trophies will continue to come our way.

Bollox. Shanks, Paisley, Kenny, won trophies, they were great, make no mistake, but that was different times,  they weren’t up against clubs distorted by Russian oligarchs and corrupt oil rich states.

Klopp is up against them and embarrassing them...don’t care how many titles he ultimately wins, for what he’s done so far plants him firmly and squarely in the ‘great’ category and quite possibly sat top of that category smoking a big fat Cuban cigar

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #1568 on: February 1, 2020, 09:31:40 pm »
Behave and I wish people on here would show some respect and stop rewriting Liverpool history

I’m not rewriting anything. It’s just my opinion if that’s ok Rob. HeS obviously no Shankly or Paisley or even Dalglish for many reasons. I’m talking the technical side of pushing a team to its utmost limits. I’m 40 years old, I’m not some recent premier league fan. My heart is in the past but I can’t deny that football 40 years ago is a shadow of what it is now. In fact I don’t even know why I stated him bring ‘the best ever’ I actually don’t give a shit. You can’t compare era’s. I stick by the fact though that we’ll never have it as good again for a long long time.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #1569 on: February 1, 2020, 09:34:28 pm »
Urghhh, hate stuff like that, and most of all because it's not fair on Kloppo to start making such claims either. Let him do his job.

He's amazing right now, that's all that matters.  Different eras and all that of course, which makes comparisons hard at the best of times.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1570 on: February 1, 2020, 09:40:54 pm »
He's the greatest manager in my lifetime but he's not THE greatest. Kloppo has to win a few more European Cups and League titles for him to take top spot. If he does by the time he leaves in 2024 then we can reopen this conversation.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1571 on: February 1, 2020, 09:43:25 pm »
Bollox. Shanks, Paisley, Kenny, won trophies, they were great, make no mistake, but that was different times,  they weren’t up against clubs distorted by Russian oligarchs and corrupt oil rich states.

Klopp is up against them and embarrassing them...don’t care how many titles he ultimately wins, for what he’s done so far plants him firmly and squarely in the ‘great’ category and quite possibly sat top of that category smoking a big fat Cuban cigar

That's bollocks,our greatest ever manager is Bob and the man with the biggest influence on the club is Shanks.

That's not to say that the German isn't great because he fucking is.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline KenJ1964

• Boys Pen
« Reply #1572 on: February 1, 2020, 09:58:34 pm »
I've been thinking about the FA Cup stance over the last week and for me I'm a little disappointed in our manager.

When I was younger I spent some time living in the south of France and people there were fond of the FA Cup and I know football supporters in other countries have enjoyed following the English FA Cup too.

We welcome foreign players and managers here, we go on to adore them and many of them all say playing or managing in England is something of a dream come true or an ambition realised for them.

If it's a dream come true why do they want to try and change the tradition of the FA Cup?

This is a competition that helps a hell of a lot of smaller clubs, it connects the big time football to the grass roots football, a small club like Shrewsbury getting a replay and coming to Anfield is something that will provide Shrews fans with a memory they forever remember.

Now we can't even show the respect to field a decent side or have our first team manager attend, Jurgen said he's "taking a stand to force a change" but with the quality we have both in our first team and fringe teams we should have really been able to beat a mid table League One side, the fact that we didn't says they deserve the reply and we should address it with professionalism.

I remember a few years ago when a certain Roberto Martinez of Everton criticised little Swansea for being defensive in a Premier League game, Gaurdiola has also criticised the smaller Premier League clubs for playing defensively against his expensive team, almost like the small teams should just let the big team win.

I love Jurgen and what he's done for us but to be trying to force changes in a traditional part of our game is wrong, no matter how many things you win does not give you the right to start trying to force changes, even Roberto Di Matteo won a Champions League.

Personally I would like to see us try and win everything we play in, we have plenty of quality to rotate, we are miles ahead in the league, I recall Rafa fielding a weaker team in the league to field a stronger one in a Champions League game - we are lucky enough to be in a position to be able to do that and still win the league, though we don't need to.

The FA Cup is prestigious and traditional, lets respect it, don't try to change it to make it easier for us and take the chance of smaller clubs getting a big day out... it's already a disgrace that VAR is only used for Premier League teams at home in the FA Cup when it should be used for all clubs or no clubs.

I just hope that Jurgen isn't getting bored, 2 CL finals, winning the CL and now most likely winning the league, the motivation may fade, if Manchester City win the Champions League this season I think Guardiola would go because I think his motivation has already faded.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #1573 on: February 1, 2020, 10:09:06 pm »
I've been thinking about the FA Cup stance over the last week and for me I'm a little disappointed in our manager.

When I was younger I spent some time living in the south of France and people there were fond of the FA Cup and I know football supporters in other countries have enjoyed following the English FA Cup too.

We welcome foreign players and managers here, we go on to adore them and many of them all say playing or managing in England is something of a dream come true or an ambition realised for them.

If it's a dream come true why do they want to try and change the tradition of the FA Cup?

This is a competition that helps a hell of a lot of smaller clubs, it connects the big time football to the grass roots football, a small club like Shrewsbury getting a replay and coming to Anfield is something that will provide Shrews fans with a memory they forever remember.

Now we can't even show the respect to field a decent side or have our first team manager attend, Jurgen said he's "taking a stand to force a change" but with the quality we have both in our first team and fringe teams we should have really been able to beat a mid table League One side, the fact that we didn't says they deserve the reply and we should address it with professionalism.

I remember a few years ago when a certain Roberto Martinez of Everton criticised little Swansea for being defensive in a Premier League game, Gaurdiola has also criticised the smaller Premier League clubs for playing defensively against his expensive team, almost like the small teams should just let the big team win.

I love Jurgen and what he's done for us but to be trying to force changes in a traditional part of our game is wrong, no matter how many things you win does not give you the right to start trying to force changes, even Roberto Di Matteo won a Champions League.

Personally I would like to see us try and win everything we play in, we have plenty of quality to rotate, we are miles ahead in the league, I recall Rafa fielding a weaker team in the league to field a stronger one in a Champions League game - we are lucky enough to be in a position to be able to do that and still win the league, though we don't need to.

The FA Cup is prestigious and traditional, lets respect it, don't try to change it to make it easier for us and take the chance of smaller clubs getting a big day out... it's already a disgrace that VAR is only used for Premier League teams at home in the FA Cup when it should be used for all clubs or no clubs.

I just hope that Jurgen isn't getting bored, 2 CL finals, winning the CL and now most likely winning the league, the motivation may fade, if Manchester City win the Champions League this season I think Guardiola would go because I think his motivation has already faded.

Why would you think he’s getting bored? He’s just signed a contract extension. We’ve done the FA Cup conversation to death, he’s explained why we’re doing what we’re doing. It’s the fault of the authorities for putting a replay date in the break period. The only ones disrespecting these competition are the incompetent authorities that run them.
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1574 on: February 1, 2020, 10:09:28 pm »

We are going to field a decent side. It will be a side minus a few players that beat Everton in the 3rd round.

Also - why doesn't the FA Cup show us some respect and not schedule replays during an agreed upon winter break?

And finally - the prestige of the FA Cup disappeared a while back.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #1575 on: February 1, 2020, 10:12:12 pm »

Klopp did respect the FA Cup, he put a side out more than capable of beating Shrewsbury and was obviously very disappointed we didn't do so. You are talking like we have thrown the replay and lost it already, I still think we will go through. Meanwhile the first team squad are having the break they where promised and fully deserve.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #1576 on: February 1, 2020, 10:16:34 pm »

Plus, Bob and Bill were much more fashionable...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1577 on: February 1, 2020, 10:23:12 pm »
Why would you think he’s getting bored? He’s just signed a contract extension. We’ve done the FA Cup conversation to death, he’s explained why we’re doing what we’re doing. It’s the fault of the authorities for putting a replay date in the break period. The only ones disrespecting these competition are the incompetent authorities that run them.

More hope than thought I reckon  ;D

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1578 on: February 1, 2020, 10:26:23 pm »
He’s up there with the greats, and we know who they are, but why even compare them?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1579 on: February 1, 2020, 10:34:00 pm »
He’s up there with the greats, and we know who they are, but why even compare them?

Aye,he's on the banner and that's all that matters.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1580 on: February 1, 2020, 10:51:06 pm »

In what universe do top managers get 'bored' and lose motivation?!?

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1581 on: February 1, 2020, 10:52:28 pm »

Arguably the best manager in the world, me, constantly gives up on FM saves after conquering it all.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1582 on: February 1, 2020, 10:58:20 pm »
We are going to field a decent side. It will be a side minus a few players that beat Everton in the 3rd round.

Also - why doesn't the FA Cup show us some respect and not schedule replays during an agreed upon winter break?

There's been a couple of letters in the Echo following the theme of disrespecting the FA Cup, none of which have mentioned the lack of coordination between the FA and the PL and which have a common theme of criticising Klopp. A but like this post.

The FA Cup was diminished when the FA allowed United to dip out and then moved semi finals to Wembley rather than the traditional venues throughout the country.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1583 on: February 1, 2020, 10:59:38 pm »
There's been a couple of letters in the Echo following the theme of disrespecting the FA Cup, none of which have mentioned the lack of coordination between the FA and the PL and which have a common theme of criticising Klopp. A but like this post.

The FA Cup was diminished when the FA allowed United to dip out and then moved semi finals to Wembley rather than the traditional venues throughout the country.

A bit of a strange first post, I would say.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1584 on: February 1, 2020, 11:03:57 pm »
Bored is perhaps not the right word, but I can see his point. After winning everything consistently it's only human to drop off a little bit and lose a bit of that desperate hunger that drove them towards success in the first place. That's been part of Barcelona's problem over the years and is probably a factor in Man City's troubles this season. It's true of players and probably of managers too (of course you sometimes get freaks like Ferguson who go on for decades). If we were to win the next few leagues and a CL or too then you couldn't expect Jurgen to have the same level of burning desire that he does now.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #1585 on: February 1, 2020, 11:04:44 pm »
A bit of a strange first post, I would say.
Been a few lately
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #1586 on: February 1, 2020, 11:05:28 pm »

You massive piss flap. Grow a fucking set for fucks sake.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1587 on: February 1, 2020, 11:06:46 pm »
The mods have opened the RAWK gates, prepare for bellendry to walk among us.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #1588 on: February 1, 2020, 11:18:20 pm »

I just hope that Jurgen isn't getting bored

Great first post....  :o ::)

Bored is perhaps not the right word, but I can see his point. After winning everything consistently it's only human to drop off a little bit and lose a bit of that desperate hunger that drove them towards success in the first place. That's been part of Barcelona's problem over the years and is probably a factor in Man City's troubles this season. It's true of players and probably of managers too (of course you sometimes get freaks like Ferguson who go on for decades). If we were to win the next few leagues and a CL or too then you couldn't expect Jurgen to have the same level of burning desire that he does now.

Klopp hasn't won everything consistently yet though.  He's many many many years off that stature and to even put Klopp and lack of desire in the same sentence is ludicrous!  Klopp is a professional, I'd expect him to have the same burning desire now as he does in another 10 years time, no matter how many trophies he's won.

I think some people have been on the sherbet dippers tonight.

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1589 on: February 1, 2020, 11:30:00 pm »
Great first post....  :o ::)

Klopp hasn't won everything consistently yet though.  He's many many many years off that stature and to even put Klopp and lack of desire in the same sentence is ludicrous!  Klopp is a professional, I'd expect him to have the same burning desire now as he does in another 10 years time, no matter how many trophies he's won.

I think some people have been on the sherbet dippers tonight.
I know he hasn't yet, but if he had. Of course he'd do the best he could, he's an exceptional professional, but he's also human. It would be unrealistic to expect anyone to be as full of desire about winning their 5th title as about their 1st.

And for the record, I'm not endorsing that guy's post (I didn't even see the whole thing until after I wrote my first post), but I can see his point with that little bit I addressed.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1590 on: February 2, 2020, 12:27:43 am »
to be honest he'll effectively have a week off in March for the international break as with the previous ones. Yeah it'll do him good but it'll also go down very badly in this country.

We need to back him though ultimately. He's doing right by his players.

He won’t be having a break during the international break. He’ll be working with the rest of the squad and planning for the games ahead.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1591 on: February 2, 2020, 12:29:14 am »

:lmao :lmao

Get thee to buggery, you WUM.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1592 on: February 2, 2020, 12:39:05 am »
The mods have opened the RAWK gates, prepare for bellendry to walk among us.

Oi! I’ve been here for years.

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #1593 on: February 2, 2020, 01:11:42 am »
That's a belter of a first post KenJ1964. Probably sustain a 100 page thread by itself, that could. Content fitting for this new post-Brexit age, too. Damn that disrespectful bosch coming over here and dancing on the grave of our traditions, etc

Traditions such as the FA and PL not knowing their arses from their elbows. Proper British, that. Gord bless the Queen mum!
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1594 on: February 2, 2020, 04:08:10 am »
#MaketheFACupGreatAgain
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1595 on: February 2, 2020, 04:56:50 am »

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1596 on: February 2, 2020, 08:06:02 am »
He won’t be having a break during the international break. He’ll be working with the rest of the squad and planning for the games ahead.

No, he will actually be taking a break. Melwood will be closed for a week.

He said in an interview that each player has been given individual training plans for the week off, but just light work to keep their legs ticking over, nothing involving kicking a ball.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #1597 on: February 2, 2020, 08:54:16 am »
Jürgen Klopp
Jürgen Fucking Klopp
And I just can’t explain
Firmino, Salah, Maneeeeeeh!
We are Liverpool!

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #1598 on: February 2, 2020, 09:19:33 am »

It's quite surprising the narrative around this fixture. As you mention, we're not fielding a below par team. Why is the assumption that we'll definitely lose?
After all the disrespect flung our way, implying that we're showing a lack of respect by not fielding our best side, will be fantastic when we win it anyway. Then all the discussion would have been moot.
I've got a feeling the younger lads are hungry and determined to prove they're good enough after a week of hearing all the nonsense. I'm predicting a one sided match for us.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline rojo para la vida

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1599 on: February 2, 2020, 09:32:39 am »
Reading back, a claim was made that Klopp is the best ever Liverpool manager, for me that's bollocks but if he sees out his contract and the Champion's Wall has a few more numbers, it will be a worthy debate at the time.
I have decent memory of the last half of Shanks reign and the comparisons between him and Klopp are many. Charisma, humour, focus, a gift for delegation, all coupled with a brain that in football terms was/is as big as Einstein's. They both had/have something evangelistic about them. Who can ever forget the two fans kissing Shankly's feet at the '74 cup final. (I just tried to find video and Googled, 'fans kissing Shankly's feet' and a load of gay porn videos have appeared. The missus is currently giving me a worrying look.) 
What I know for certain is fuck following him, I would swerve that gig at all costs. Whoever does it will have the most difficult job in football. Stevie are yer mad?