Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 1067785 times)

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #8400 on: November 6, 2022, 11:32:28 am »
It sure has rocketed by. Sad this team hasn't won more in that time as well. And would have done if it hadn't been for those cheats from Manchester.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8401 on: November 6, 2022, 12:26:54 pm »
Seven years have rocketed by.

And there was one on here perpetuating the myth that Klopp crashes and burns every seven years.

I remember someone posting that.
In the context of football management, when the average tenure is measured in months rather than years, to try to claim that a manager that has never been sacked, has issues after 7 years is fucking madness.

Most managers will never do 7 years with one club, let alone 3.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #8402 on: November 6, 2022, 12:30:00 pm »
I remember someone posting that.
In the context of football management, when the average tenure is measured in months rather than years, to try to claim that a manager that has never been sacked, has issues after 7 years is fucking madness.

Most managers will never do 7 years with one club, let alone 3.

exactly, I’ve said that over and over, yet people don’t grasp it. It’s just the amazing way pundits, journos and some fans have of turning what is an incredible positive, into a negative. Criticised because he doesn’t get sacked after a year or two like most managers.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8403 on: November 6, 2022, 12:43:11 pm »
Most managers would love to be the subject of a debate about how their teams run into problems after 7 years.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8404 on: November 6, 2022, 12:50:34 pm »
Stelling had to apologise when he found out the interview was given on the 27th of September during an international break and there was no football to concentrate on.

It really comes down to an agenda against Klopp, where a researcher dug something out that they thought could be used against Jurgen, without either realising or thinking that the date could be easily timestamped. Whoever it was showed Stelling up as a complete tit (not that that is difficult of course).

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fans-feel-jeff-stelling-25443234
First Ive heard of this, I looked at what Stelling said and this worst bit is
But I just wonder if Liverpool fans feel that they should be seeing a little less of him.”

Dont even begin to speak for us. Jeff

I'm reminded of that time - was it Vincent? - who was leaning heavily into Dalglish on some matters in a post match interview, and said something along the lines of, "Kenny, don't you think the fans have a right to know?"  To which The King tartly replied, "I think we're better placed to know what our fans want than you are!"
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #8405 on: November 6, 2022, 02:11:02 pm »
It really comes down to an agenda against Klopp, where a researcher dug something out that they thought could be used against Jurgen, without either realising or thinking that the date could be easily timestamped. Whoever it was showed Stelling up as a complete tit (not that that is difficult of course).

I'm reminded of that time - was it Vincent? - who was leaning heavily into Dalglish on some matters in a post match interview, and said something along the lines of, "Kenny, don't you think the fans have a right to know?"  To which The King tartly replied, "I think we're better placed to know what our fans want than you are!"
Ah yes, remember that very well.

If the King could have, he'd have kicked the shit out of that prick right there and then.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8406 on: November 6, 2022, 02:25:52 pm »
This 7yr thing has been floating around all season though cos hubby brought it up after our first game.

He watches exactly the same footy related stuff as me, doesn't get a paper or have any social media but he'll have seen it or read it online somewhere to make the comment.

The agenda has definitely been stepped up recently though.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8407 on: November 6, 2022, 02:28:04 pm »

If our league bad form continue he will be targeted even more and we will see more articles about Klopp 7th season myth. Some idiots will be sucked into it like what happened under Rafa but thankfully fans at Anfield will show support to Klopp even more than before. He is targeted because he is the best manager for LFC and one of the few high profile names in modern football with integrity.

Only by fucking knob heads.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8408 on: November 6, 2022, 02:35:24 pm »
They couldn't get at Klopp in 2020 because we'd cantered to the title in the season just gone and there was a pandemic happening. Now the knives are out.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline MPowerYNWA

• Kopite
« Reply #8409 on: November 6, 2022, 02:40:17 pm »
Arteta was shouting abuse at the linesman and ref all through the game vs Chelsea today, coming onto the pitch etc. Not a peep from anyone on questioning those antics. Klopp so much as glares at a ref and he is culpable for the entire violence within grass roots football

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8410 on: November 6, 2022, 02:58:42 pm »
Arteta was shouting abuse at the linesman and ref all through the game vs Chelsea today, coming onto the pitch etc. Not a peep from anyone on questioning those antics. Klopp so much as glares at a ref and he is culpable for the entire violence within grass roots football

Yeah but only one of them is a xenophobe,a German one at that.

None of this shit is new to us,we see it time and time again,yet the c*nts backed fart sniffer to the fucking end & then they fake outrage and wonder why we don't sing their stupid fucking song.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #8411 on: November 6, 2022, 03:45:03 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4TsV1VbGK1A" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4TsV1VbGK1A</a>

"I feel massively responsible and want to sort it. So let's sort it."
Who is the interviewer? Can we get her to replace Shreeves and that other twat after games?
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8412 on: November 6, 2022, 03:51:46 pm »
Who is the interviewer? Can we get her to replace Shreeves and that other twat after games?

Vicky Gomersall, LFC fan

She once was reporting on one of our games and sung "Mo Salah" rather than say his name ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #8413 on: November 6, 2022, 04:05:47 pm »
Vicky Gomersall, LFC fan

She once was reporting on one of our games and sung "Mo Salah" rather than say his name ;D
I like her even more now. :)

She should be promoted to lead interviewer for Sky
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8414 on: November 6, 2022, 06:54:26 pm »
Good subs today. Glad Jurgen just shut the game down in the end
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8415 on: November 6, 2022, 06:57:11 pm »
This is what it means for him and him to us.

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1589325049089077248

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8416 on: November 6, 2022, 07:06:39 pm »
Love the man. Always glad to see him smiling and happy in a post match interview. Even with our patchy form I enjoy every single game we have the great man on our touchline
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8417 on: November 6, 2022, 07:06:42 pm »
Vicky Gomersall, LFC fan

Watched her this morning before they played the interview. She wasn't impressed with the Man City praise ;D

Offline ac

• Headless chicken
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8418 on: November 6, 2022, 07:33:40 pm »
Needs to stick with 433.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #8419 on: November 6, 2022, 07:36:13 pm »
Needs to stick with 433.

Have you tried DM’ing him

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8420 on: November 6, 2022, 07:37:58 pm »

Vicky is boss. Always sticks up for us when she can.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8421 on: November 6, 2022, 07:47:54 pm »
Klopp:

"I am not sure I can get more attached to Liverpool. I will be connected to this city and to this football club forever." [Viaplay]

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8422 on: November 6, 2022, 08:37:26 pm »
Vicky is boss. Always sticks up for us when she can.

Random side note since we’re talking about sky presenters … I met Hayley McQueen recently and spent a lot of time chatting to her. She may be a Manc but she’s a lovely person too

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8423 on: November 6, 2022, 08:43:31 pm »
Random side note since we’re talking about sky presenters … I met Hayley McQueen recently and spent a lot of time chatting to her. She may be a Manc but she’s a lovely person too

Her dad isn't a bad fella for an ex-Utd player. Proper old school.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8424 on: November 6, 2022, 09:52:03 pm »

I'd dump the wife for her ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8425 on: November 6, 2022, 10:14:28 pm »
This is what it means for him and him to us.

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1589325049089077248

Love it

I can't remember which game it was in January but we were loads of points behind city but won and klopp gave it absolutely massive to the crowd at the final whistle. Not sure how many people really believed after that but todays celebration felt similar. If he sees improvement in the things that aren't going right and he's excited by it then that's massive. If nothing else then to fight hard after the break and build next summer.
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8426 on: November 6, 2022, 11:53:07 pm »

Yes mate, it was Wolves away during the beginning of his 2nd reign.  It was so special to hear him say that. 
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline MPowerYNWA

• Kopite
« Reply #8427 on: November 11, 2022, 06:47:27 pm »
Fuck the cheating FA

Jurgen Klopp has been handed a one-match touchline ban after the Football Association successfully appealed against the decision to only fine the Liverpool manager for confronting a match official.

Klopp was initially fined £30,000 by an independent regulatory commission over his conduct towards referee Anthony Taylor during the game against Manchester City on October 16.

The FA felt that was too lenient and an independent appeal board has now suspended the German from the touchline with immediate effect.

Online keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #8428 on: November 11, 2022, 06:51:36 pm »
Yet Action Man Arteta can get away with absolute murder ranting and raving outside his technical area. Joke.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Gladbach73

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8429 on: November 11, 2022, 07:07:18 pm »
I look forward to hearing of Guardiola retrospective ban for his behaviour over the disallowed goal, Arteta’s constant out of technical area tantrums, and Conte’s continuous misbehaviour - oh wait, only one is the Liverpool Manager. Seriously what is the point of an independent panel, set up by the FA, if the then FA don’t like the independent decision? All football bodies, FA, Premier League, UEFA and FIFA are not worth a carrot, suits with little knowledge of the game, other than money, (and no doubt some of that is dodgy as well).

Meanwhile FFP is about as useful as a chocolate teapot, and the inactivity and turning a blind eye to some of City’s antics make the whole game a joke. How can Newcastle and Forest spend so much money and be within FFP?

These bodies collectively don’t give a monkeys about the lifeblood of the game, namely us as supporters, whatever Club you support. Paris took me to the edge, I also experienced Heysel and Hillsborough. Over 60 Years ago I went to my first game, and I’ve never been so disillusioned as now with how the game is run.

What about the ineffective, and often contradictory refereeing and lining? No wonder Jurgen went off his head, not one, not two but three stages of Silva’s antics right in front of the Assistant Referee. Standard has never been so low.
"If Everton were playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains"

Offline davidlpool1982

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8430 on: November 11, 2022, 07:13:27 pm »
At least the ban is for Southampton at home before a World Cup break. Wish they'd done it earlier in the week though so he could have jibbed off the League Cup game and left it to Pep like he did the press conference.

Yet Action Man Arteta can get away with absolute murder ranting and raving outside his technical area. Joke.

As much as I hate the hairy handed shit gibbon, Richard Keys has been really vocal about Artetas galloping outside his box and yelling at refs and linesman. Took a photo of it during the Chelsea game from the BEiN studio and tweeted it to PGMOL. Of course it's probably coming from a xenophobic mindset about him being Spanish, but at least it's been mentioned by someone. Especially at away games he's going to get something lobbed at him one day and question why it happened.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8431 on: November 11, 2022, 07:21:40 pm »
Fuck the cheating FA

Jurgen Klopp has been handed a one-match touchline ban after the Football Association successfully appealed against the decision to only fine the Liverpool manager for confronting a match official.

Klopp was initially fined £30,000 by an independent regulatory commission over his conduct towards referee Anthony Taylor during the game against Manchester City on October 16.

The FA felt that was too lenient and an independent appeal board has now suspended the German from the touchline with immediate effect.

'Too lenient' ::)

Good job he wasn't looking at him funny.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8432 on: November 11, 2022, 07:26:42 pm »
Had this ever happened before? Will Arteta get similar treatment when he’s eventually fined/sent off for similar?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #8433 on: November 11, 2022, 07:28:53 pm »
Had this ever happened before? Will Arteta get similar treatment when he’s eventually fined/sent off for similar?

I think you need to look into who Arteta cut his coaching teeth with to work out how likely it is he gets banned
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8434 on: November 11, 2022, 07:33:00 pm »
What's the point in there even having an independent committee if the FA are just gonna stomp their feet until they get what they want.

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8435 on: November 11, 2022, 07:47:46 pm »
I wouldn’t be upset if that ban got extended because he calls them corrupt titwobbles. He won’t though.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #8436 on: November 11, 2022, 07:49:08 pm »
What's the point in there even having an independent committee if the FA are just gonna stomp their feet until they get what they want.

Against certain people only though wonder who was pulling there strings over this
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8437 on: November 11, 2022, 08:01:40 pm »
Absolutely fucking disgraceful from the FA. Particularly when Ped did ten times worse in the same fucking game!
They must be scared to punish Ped for some reason…

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
« Reply #8438 on: November 11, 2022, 08:20:32 pm »
Absolutely fucking disgraceful from the FA. Particularly when Ped did ten times worse in the same fucking game!
They must be scared to punish Ped for some reason…

I think Klopp should sit in the dugout still.  With a Pep Guardiola mask and a fake bald cap thingy on. Cardigan. Cunning disguise.
That will make him unbannable....
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Online DarkOfTheManatee

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8439 on: November 11, 2022, 08:38:07 pm »
Ah yes, the independent commission makes the decisions - unless they're decisions that benefit someone who's willing to call out the FA, the media and their various paymasters, at which point that independence is superseded by an even more independent body whose decision conveniently align exactly with what the FA and media wanted.

It's the sheer blatantness of the double standards that's incredible. Don't think many Liverpool fans would deny that Klopp can get very heated on the touchline, but even most opposition fans would concede that he's no worse than Guardiola, Conte or Arteta. And yet none of them get even the hint of a punishment 99% of the time, let alone get a punishment then get that punishment increased further.