Author Topic: Leicester City AKA The Plutocrats  (Read 261484 times)

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
Re: Leicester City AKA The Plutocrats
« Reply #2760 on: December 29, 2021, 12:19:20 am »
'Liverpool fans donated to food banks in Leicester earlier today.

Leicester fans are singing “Feed the Scousers” tonight. Shameful.'

^ https://twitter.com/LeftWingSociety/status/1475922305083658245
And yet, someone will be along shortly to defend their shitty fans and financial doping.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #2761 on: December 29, 2021, 01:54:02 am »
And yet, someone will be along shortly to defend their shitty fans and financial doping.
Who has defended their fans behaviour? It's been wall to wall condemnation of their singing and general twattishness.

It's like people just make things up when angry

« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 03:07:38 am by Oh Ghost Town of Bethlehem »
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #2762 on: December 29, 2021, 10:21:28 am »
They're idiots
Hope we pump them the next time we play
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #2763 on: December 29, 2021, 10:23:39 am »
Cnuts who live in a shithole. Enjoy the marriage
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2764 on: December 29, 2021, 11:00:41 am »
Fuck off you utter c*nts.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #2765 on: December 29, 2021, 11:13:19 am »
These fucking morons who are still stuck in the 80's have embarrassed their club and their city, they obviously won't give a fuck..their tunnel vision won't allow them to look at their own doorstep.

Child poverty is something they laugh at..even after scousers were aiding Leicester's foodbanks yesterday.
This list show the percentage of children in low invome/poverty in each area & the rise/fall in that too.

Shameful Leicester fans..and I ain't mentioned the Hillsborough slur songs last night either.

Middlesbrough    38.6   +3.1
Oldham   37.7   -0.6
Bradford   37.6   +2.7
Pendle   37.3   -0.8
Birmingham   36.9   +3.2
Blackburn with Darwen   36.5   -0.6
Stoke-on-Trent   34.4   +3.8
Sandwell   34.3   +3.2
Manchester   33.8   -0.8
Hyndburn   33.1   -0.7
Burnley   33.1   -0.9
Bolton   32.7   +0.5
Kingston upon Hull, City of   32.2   +2.1
Walsall   31.8   +3.1
Wolverhampton   31.6   +3.2
Leicester   31.4   +2.4
Newcastle upon Tyne   31.1   +2.8
Rochdale   29.8   -0.2
Hartlepool   29.4   +3.2
South Tyneside   29.2   +3.7

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/children-in-low-income-families-local-area-statistics-2014-to-2020/children-in-low-income-families-local-area-statistics-fye-2015-to-fye-2020
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2766 on: December 29, 2021, 11:28:57 am »
Yeah, they’re embarrassing. Saw a fair few on their forums moaning about how bad their fanbase is after the League Cup game. They don’t have a single chant about their own players or club. Just hand-held clappers and some twat banging a drum.

Not sure where their special hatred for us comes from. You expect it from Everton or United. Who the fuck are Leicester City to us?

Not sure if they’ve always been this way or if they’ve developed this sense of entitlement since winning a trophy.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 11:31:06 am by Clint Eastwood »

Offline Rafas3leggedtable

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2767 on: January 9, 2022, 08:59:50 pm »
Everton game called off twice now cos of Afcon, Covid and injuries.
After everything just lately i fucking cant stand these lot, including Rodgers it pains me to say.
Shithouses
The people of Liverpool are workers. This is not a rich town where everyone lives a comfortable life. They work hard for themselves, and this is what we at Liverpool like to do. This is the attitude we must all have.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #2768 on: January 9, 2022, 09:16:19 pm »
Everton game called off twice now cos of Afcon, Covid and injuries.
After everything just lately i fucking cant stand these lot, including Rodgers it pains me to say.
Shithouses

I can’t stand them either but there isn’t much they can do there is there? They don’t have enough registered players available to play a league match.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2769 on: January 9, 2022, 09:22:36 pm »
This lot are really taking delight in hitting the number one spot in the shit house fans league.  League game at Anfield not far off and we need to make our feelings loud and clear.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Rafas3leggedtable

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2770 on: January 9, 2022, 09:22:53 pm »
I can’t stand them either but there isn’t much they can do there is there? They don’t have enough registered players available to play a league match.

Is this true? We mustered a squad together in similar circumstances I think.
Either way, they have been spewing this for weeks with little transparency
The people of Liverpool are workers. This is not a rich town where everyone lives a comfortable life. They work hard for themselves, and this is what we at Liverpool like to do. This is the attitude we must all have.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2771 on: January 9, 2022, 09:26:06 pm »
Is this true? We mustered a squad together in similar circumstances I think.
Either way, they have been spewing this for weeks with little transparency

I can’t say I’ve studied it too hard, but Rodgers said they have 8 registered players apparently.

NONE out with covid! All injuries and AFCON.

But yeah, the whole thing is a bit mad really, so little transparency with everything, so no wonder there is so much suspicion, especially after last time when they went from a postponment to a strong starting 11 in 3 days.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2772 on: January 9, 2022, 09:30:24 pm »
I can’t say I’ve studied it too hard, but Rodgers said they have 8 registered players apparently.

But yeah, the whole thing is a bit mad really, so little transparency with everything, so no wonder there is so much suspicion, especially after last time when they went from a postponment to a strong starting 11 in 3 days.

What the fuck, how is this allowed if none have Covid? The shit we got off everyone for actually having an outbreak!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2773 on: January 9, 2022, 10:18:06 pm »

Yeah but they have an U18 or U23 team remember this is the BS we were told six days ago.

I believe Leicester don’t have the players to be honest but you won’t hear any moaning about this.

Offline guestfromleicester

• Boys Pen
« Reply #2774 on: January 9, 2022, 10:31:32 pm »
I have no idea what the criteria is for postponing a match but we are well and truly fecked at the moment with injuries.

Currently injured are Evans, Vardy, Ricardo Pereira, Forfana, Soyuncu, Daka, Dewsbury-Hall, Casatagne, Soumare, Thomas, Justin and Bertrand whilst Mendy, Ihaenacho and Ndidi are at AFCON

I'm generally of the opinion that clubs should field a team even if it means playing the youth team or whatever; as far as I know there are no covid cases at the club at the present time so I'm not sure what the grounds are to postpone - presumbaly there must be something in the PL rule book?

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #2775 on: January 10, 2022, 06:02:30 am »
I have no idea what the criteria is for postponing a match but we are well and truly fecked at the moment with injuries.

There's a guide from the PL here, mate:

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2426753

In essence, you need to not be able to field 13 outfield players and a goalkeeper, as a result of injury, illness or COVID (including isolation).

In terms of who is deemed eligible for inclusion in this list of available players;

"Players listed on the club’s squad list who are still available to play in the match, including appropriately experienced Under-21 players (which includes Under-21 players who have played for the club, another Premier League or EFL club, or an overseas club in the current season. However, any Under-21 player who participates in a club’s FA Cup Round Three match and has not played in any other first-team competitions for the club this season will not be considered by the Board as appropriately experienced)."
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline guestfromleicester

• Boys Pen
« Reply #2776 on: January 10, 2022, 09:58:43 am »
There's a guide from the PL here, mate:

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2426753

In essence, you need to not be able to field 13 outfield players and a goalkeeper, as a result of injury, illness or COVID (including isolation).

In terms of who is deemed eligible for inclusion in this list of available players;

"Players listed on the club’s squad list who are still available to play in the match, including appropriately experienced Under-21 players (which includes Under-21 players who have played for the club, another Premier League or EFL club, or an overseas club in the current season. However, any Under-21 player who participates in a club’s FA Cup Round Three match and has not played in any other first-team competitions for the club this season will not be considered by the Board as appropriately experienced)."

Cheers - I guess it's kind of clear then if a club can meet the minimum requirement or not

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #2777 on: January 10, 2022, 11:19:04 am »
Yeah, they’re embarrassing. Saw a fair few on their forums moaning about how bad their fanbase is after the League Cup game. They don’t have a single chant about their own players or club. Just hand-held clappers and some twat banging a drum.

Not sure where their special hatred for us comes from. You expect it from Everton or United. Who the fuck are Leicester City to us?

Not sure if they’ve always been this way or if they’ve developed this sense of entitlement since winning a trophy.

They were ridiculous that night. They treated a bog standard cup tie like a major grudge match, when we've never had needle with them. Most reds would have cheered them on to the title and the FA Cup last season.

Cost themselves the tie as they wound the home crowd up enough. Ridiculous they picked a full strength available side as well which has cost them going straight into the Christmas period - and beyond - with Vardy playing 2 x 90 minutes against in a few days with a tight hamstring (but skipped City in between). Two other injuries that night as well (admittedly one to a bad challenge).  They picked a second string in the round before as well so not like Rodgers was taking it seriously, beyond just wanting to beat us.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2778 on: January 10, 2022, 11:20:55 am »

They beat a Premier League side 4-1 on Saturday.

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2779 on: January 10, 2022, 11:39:01 am »

We're getting the same arguments from opposition fans ourselves though, aren't we? "Only Trent has covid" ,"you just wanted to postpone because of AFCON" , "funny how you were able to field a team against Shrewsbury".

I mean, of course the difference is the whole football world won't pile in on Leicester like they did with us, but I don't have an issue with giving them the benefit of the doubt.
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2780 on: January 10, 2022, 12:26:45 pm »
We're getting the same arguments from opposition fans ourselves though, aren't we? "Only Trent has covid" ,"you just wanted to postpone because of AFCON" , "funny how you were able to field a team against Shrewsbury".

I mean, of course the difference is the whole football world won't pile in on Leicester like they did with us, but I don't have an issue with giving them the benefit of the doubt.

It’s the fault of the league at the end of the day, if they had set proper rules in place before the season started, we wouldn’t have this farce.

And the fact the rules are the different between different competitions makes it even more farcical.

People of course won’t pile on them, because it’s Leicester so who cares.

Liverpool on the other hand are being piled on for a) being Liverpool and b) for having a mananger who is sometimes too honest for his own good, not that he cares of course  ;D   

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2781 on: January 10, 2022, 01:00:01 pm »

If that was the case then our game isn't called off, not least because we wouldn't have even requested it. We'd have had to go to Arsenal without a senior goalkeeper for starters. The postponement was a last resort, although we of course took the most shit. Leicester had a team out on Saturday that was capable enough to beat Watford 4-1, we aren't talking a team of kids.

Leicester are basically getting the game called off because of an injury crisis (probably not a good idea to play a full strength available side in the league cup right before the Christmas period, just because Rodgers wanted a win at Anfield). It's not sustainable with the way the calendar is to have games called off on a whim.  This is the second time this fixture has been called off in a matter of weeks.   Leicester may well have acted within the rules but if they go far again in the FA Cup and the Conference League they'll struggle to fulfil their fixtures this season. They're already a few games behind.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 01:05:27 pm by Fromola »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2782 on: January 10, 2022, 01:04:43 pm »
How bad did our injuries get last year, out of interest, were we anywhere close to what Leicester are saying or did it just feel like it? Can only imagine the heads exploding if we'd wanted a game postponed then!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2783 on: January 10, 2022, 01:09:02 pm »
How bad did our injuries get last year, out of interest, were we anywhere close to what Leicester are saying or did it just feel like it? Can only imagine the heads exploding if we'd wanted a game postponed then!

Last year was more just a perfect storm in terms of positions our injuries occurred in. It led to further injuries for Henderson and Fabinho and the like but we always had enough to put out a team that could be regarded as full of senior players with the exception of Rhys Williams.

We were fucked over but we still had our forwards, full backs and a mosh mash of midfielders for most of the time.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2784 on: January 19, 2022, 10:37:29 pm »
How the fuck you lose that game?
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2785 on: January 19, 2022, 11:14:37 pm »

Because the arseholes in their fanbase deserve to be miserable.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #2786 on: January 19, 2022, 11:29:24 pm »
Couldn't have happened to a nicer fanbase, fuck em. Deserved.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #2787 on: January 20, 2022, 09:40:27 am »
Quite disappointed that I stayed at home last night and wasn't there to witness that in person

Just appalling game management by everyone involved
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2788 on: January 20, 2022, 11:58:38 am »
Quite disappointed that I stayed at home last night and wasn't there to witness that in person

Just appalling game management by everyone involved

Fucking appalling, even.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #2789 on: January 20, 2022, 06:47:27 pm »
I think part of the story is also a bit of a cautionary tale in that buying young talent doesn't mean they'll all turn into super stars and possibly none of them will. You'd have to say Iheanacho, Barnes and Tielemans have or at least not taken a further step forward. Injuries for Perreira, Fofana and Justin. Maybe they recover and maybe they don't. It's why spending £40m+ on a 18-21 year old is such a roll of the dice.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #2790 on: January 20, 2022, 07:28:47 pm »
It's great that there will have been Leicester fans who got off in the 94th minute with their team 2-1 up and looking safe, only to get home and see they lost 2-3.  :lmao

Hopefully many of the one's who disgraced themselves against us.  :)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2791 on: February 6, 2022, 05:58:54 pm »
Before the match a large group of their away fans filmed walking through Nottingham smashing places up. Then during the game a fan runs on the pitch and attacks one of their players while they celebrate a goal.

They’re really developing a reputation this season. Absolutely shocking set of fans.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2792 on: February 6, 2022, 05:59:51 pm »
Before the match a large group of their away fans filmed walking through Nottingham smashing places up. Then during the game a fan runs on the pitch and attacks one of their players while they celebrate a goal.

They’re really developing a reputation this season. Absolutely shocking set of fans.

https://twitter.com/_the72/status/1490341822396346368?s=21

Offline Gaz123456

• Legacy Fan
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Financial Planning Consultants
« Reply #2793 on: February 6, 2022, 06:03:21 pm »
Very unpleasant group of fans, hope we smash them on Thursday

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2794 on: February 6, 2022, 06:05:56 pm »

Biggest respect there has been a number of surprises in the cup this round, it was always going to happen with the bigger teams having little match rhythm.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
« Reply #2795 on: February 6, 2022, 06:25:57 pm »

They need to be thrown in jail for a considerable amount of time  to send a strong message to these hooligans that their actions wouldn’t be tolerated. Not fines, suspended sentence or community service bullshit.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2796 on: February 6, 2022, 06:51:34 pm »
fucking state of him

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #2797 on: February 6, 2022, 06:53:51 pm »
I've never wanted us to smash a team by a cricket score more than I do against these twats on Thursday.

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2798 on: February 6, 2022, 07:39:10 pm »
Biggest respect there has been a number of surprises in the cup this round, it was always going to happen with the bigger teams having little match rhythm.

That was about the Spurs game they last after being 2-1 up in the 91st minute

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2799 on: February 6, 2022, 10:28:35 pm »

They really do have some dickhead fans.  All clubs do but they seem to have more than you'd expect for a relatively small City/County.  Hopefully there'll be none of that nonsense on Thursday!

Well in Forest for smashing them on the pitch.  Leicester look dreadful as soon as they concede.