Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2147033 times)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #39280 on: May 14, 2024, 11:07:27 am »
Anybody else on the waiting list sale seeing either the message: "There are no games available for you to purchase" or "Simply choose the game you would like to attend, and go through the purchase process." when logged in? Wondering if they've forgotten to put it up.

Edit: As soon as I posted the above it then appeared.

The sale started at 11am.... so unsurprising that prior to 11am it wasn't showing for you

Offline Athleticobil

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39281 on: May 14, 2024, 11:08:00 am »
Anybody else on the waiting list sale seeing either the message: "There are no games available for you to purchase" or "Simply choose the game you would like to attend, and go through the purchase process." when logged in? Wondering if they've forgotten to put it up.

Im successful on waiting list and site appears to have completely crashed; I was 8th in a queue at 11 - sound

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39282 on: May 14, 2024, 11:09:12 am »
How the absolute fuck have they changed the system and made it fucking worse? Cant get anything in my basket. Site is slow as fuck. Arghhh.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #39283 on: May 14, 2024, 11:09:29 am »
yes really slow loading got tickets in basket and nothing happening

Offline FaitAccompli

• Kopite
« Reply #39284 on: May 14, 2024, 11:13:15 am »
The sale started at 11am.... so unsurprising that prior to 11am it wasn't showing for you

Yes, but usually games have a queue of some kind. This is the first waitlist sale I've been on.

As Rhi says, I can't understand how they've managed to make a terrible website even worse.

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #39285 on: May 14, 2024, 11:19:48 am »
Website incredibly slow, but keep persevering I’ve just managed to complete a transaction, so it is possible
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39286 on: May 14, 2024, 11:23:10 am »
slowest its ever been
15mins to get a pair

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39287 on: May 14, 2024, 11:24:01 am »
Yeah, just checked out as well. The payment bit is better. Pre-populated address and contact details stuff is good.

The actual selection of a seat / ticket changes are horrific. They've literally never heard of UX at SeatGeek, have they? Presumably these are their changes rather than LFC's?

Anyway. In's in for Jurgen's last one.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39288 on: May 14, 2024, 11:25:00 am »
alot quicker now

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #39289 on: May 14, 2024, 11:37:09 am »
The system was being far too slow. In is in for this one, wouldn’t have had a chance with my waiting list number if we were challenging for the title still.

Just grateful to see jurgen’s final game.

Online DanK1456

• Kemlynite
« Reply #39290 on: May 14, 2024, 11:41:49 am »

It was really slow for me today. Very fortunate to grab a pair in AL3.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39291 on: May 14, 2024, 12:16:36 pm »
Yeah, I get that bit - I registered.

You were right ! On sale to 13+ only who registred interest from tomorrow

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #39292 on: May 14, 2024, 12:25:48 pm »
You were right ! On sale to 13+ only who registred interest from tomorrow

Sly. My partner has 13+ for 23/24 but not 22/23 haha!

But I qualify, woo.  ;D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 12:36:23 pm by RebeccaLFC »

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #39293 on: May 14, 2024, 01:59:47 pm »
Never noticed the 13+ requirement for Klopp's night when we registered but luckily we are ok.

Not sure which day will be worse now Sunday or that night for any tears.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #39294 on: May 14, 2024, 02:14:56 pm »
Never noticed the 13+ requirement for Klopp's night when we registered but luckily we are ok.

It was never advertised!
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Ab125

• Main Stander
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #39295 on: May 14, 2024, 02:17:38 pm »

No that wasn’t mentioned until now. Pricks

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #39296 on: May 14, 2024, 02:18:24 pm »

It wasn't mentioned.. they only mentioned they reserved the right to do a ballot...
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #39297 on: May 14, 2024, 02:24:09 pm »
It was never advertised!
That will be why then.

No that wasn’t mentioned until now. Pricks
Yeah not on to not mention this until today.

Offline donnerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #39298 on: May 14, 2024, 02:25:59 pm »
Does anyone know if I can forward my ticket I got from the waiting list to someone else and then buy again through 4+ tomorrow for myself?

Online DanK1456

• Kemlynite
« Reply #39299 on: May 14, 2024, 02:33:37 pm »
Does anyone know if I can forward my ticket I got from the waiting list to someone else and then buy again through 4+ tomorrow for myself?

I think that's fine, it'll transfer the waiting list credit to the other member. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #39300 on: May 14, 2024, 02:56:32 pm »
It was never advertised!

it was - they said they reserve the right to run a ballot or implement sales critera- they have obviously gone with sales criteria.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #39301 on: May 14, 2024, 03:05:22 pm »

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #39302 on: May 14, 2024, 03:06:31 pm »
The site is unbelievably bad, the web developers must have done it deliberately, think like allocating ticket to another person and changing the ticket type having to reload the web page for every individual change, also can't believe the club were allowed to rebuild a stand in 20024 with no accessibility for the upper tier.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #39303 on: May 14, 2024, 03:07:40 pm »
https://d3j2s6hdd6a7rg.cloudfront.net/v2/uploads/media/default/0002/39/4b676ac2be64ac6c786a534f8e664265e228a3be.pdf

Ah, first time I've seen that PDF.. I remembered reading about the ballot.. but looks like those of us who were 13+ that got downgraded due to covid refunds and reinstated this season aren't eligible... as people seem to have their links and I've had nothing
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #39304 on: May 14, 2024, 03:08:44 pm »

If you value the account I wouldn't, I know quite a few who have been banned for doing this

Offline donnerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #39305 on: May 14, 2024, 03:12:40 pm »
If you value the account I wouldn't, I know quite a few who have been banned for doing this

I do, so won't be taking the risk! Will be a refresh job for the other ticket - thanks for the response

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39306 on: May 14, 2024, 03:20:09 pm »

Yeh as someone else has said. I wouldn't do this now with quite a few banned. I also think they now block you rebuying too if you forward on anyway.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39307 on: May 14, 2024, 03:35:03 pm »
Yeah, just checked out as well. The payment bit is better. Pre-populated address and contact details stuff is good.

The actual selection of a seat / ticket changes are horrific. They've literally never heard of UX at SeatGeek, have they? Presumably these are their changes rather than LFC's?

Anyway. In's in for Jurgen's last one.

think they just 'upgraded' us to the newest version (that other clubs have been on for a season or so), plus with a fresh coat of paint.

think it's probably similar to the 13+ sale at the beginning of the season where they've not sufficiently scaled for the sale and it becomes a shitshow
YNWA.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #39308 on: May 14, 2024, 03:40:46 pm »
They didn’t mention the +13 games until today

Stinks of shower of shite this.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39309 on: May 14, 2024, 03:47:21 pm »

They said they may use sales criteria. They had no idea what the demand was going to be like. They cannot even guarantee all ST & 13+ who have registered. Although, all will not buy and will just have registered, I registered a friends who is not going, in case it was a straight ballot.

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
« Reply #39310 on: May 14, 2024, 04:26:24 pm »

A bit of a shame that the event is limited to those that had a guaranteed ticket to the last game. I thought the idea would have been to let some other people say goodbye and thanks.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39311 on: May 14, 2024, 04:30:08 pm »
They said they may use sales criteria. They had no idea what the demand was going to be like. They cannot even guarantee all ST & 13+ who have registered. Although, all will not buy and will just have registered, I registered a friends who is not going, in case it was a straight ballot.

Have they said said that anything at all about a guarantee?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39312 on: May 14, 2024, 05:25:17 pm »
Have they said said that anything at all about a guarantee?

Only thing I can see is not being able to guarantee a specific price bracket. Doesn't mention no guarantee of a ticket.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39313 on: May 14, 2024, 05:38:32 pm »
I got unique email today for Wednesday sale but got tickets few hours earlier

Offline Lisan Al Gaib

• Anny Roader
  • Lead them to Paradise
« Reply #39314 on: May 14, 2024, 05:51:15 pm »
A bit of a shame that the event is limited to those that had a guaranteed ticket to the last game. I thought the idea would have been to let some other people say goodbye and thanks.

Yeah I'm not sure this needs to be limited to ST holders or those with 13+. Its not a match and everyone deserves a chance to say goodbye.

Offline Macc77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #39315 on: May 14, 2024, 05:58:45 pm »

Absolutely, limit the final game to the lucky ones, then limit the farewell evening to the same lucky ones. Brilliant way for people to say goodbye to him, with the same people getting to do it twice.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39316 on: May 14, 2024, 06:02:13 pm »
Definitely strange behaviour from the club and you'd have to wonder why they've done it like this.

If anything, it should've excluded ST holders and 13+ to give those that haven't had an opportunity to get to a game to go to this instead.

I say that as someone that is going to the game on Sunday and wouldn't have been going to the event even if I did have 13+.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39317 on: May 14, 2024, 06:17:16 pm »
Only thing I can see is not being able to guarantee a specific price bracket. Doesn't mention no guarantee of a ticket.

Sorry misread that.

Definitely strange behaviour from the club and you'd have to wonder why they've done it like this.

If anything, it should've excluded ST holders and 13+ to give those that haven't had an opportunity to get to a game to go to this instead.

I say that as someone that is going to the game on Sunday and wouldn't have been going to the event even if I did have 13+.

They have obviously had applications that exceed the capacity. In that case it was always going to be either a free for all ballot or based on credits as they stated in the original details. They will have looked at the breakdown of applications and what credits they fall out at. No idea where that line is, in % terms of capacity.

After going to all but a couple of games this season (home, away, European away) I would be seriously pissed off if I didn't even get a chance to attend this.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39318 on: May 14, 2024, 06:20:23 pm »
Yeah it's the same as anything really. They can't please everyone regardless of which criteria they applied.

My opinion is as I said above, but can appreciate why others would think differently.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39319 on: May 14, 2024, 06:29:26 pm »
Yeah it's the same as anything really. They can't please everyone regardless of which criteria they applied.

My opinion is as I said above, but can appreciate why others would think differently.

To be honest, I didn't expect them to add credits into the mix. I fully expected a straight ballot of everyone who applied, and I would have been fine with that as well.

I know people who have been to every single game who are desperate to go this. I also know some others who have been to practically every game who have no interest in this as well.