Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2141289 times)

Offline ben9011

• Main Stander
  • Ohh he wears the number twenty
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #38920 on: April 10, 2024, 10:07:33 am »
Can they actually just up it without any prior warning to fans as its been this way for what 7 years, surely some notice would be required to up it.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38921 on: April 10, 2024, 10:14:12 am »
Can they actually just up it without any prior warning to fans as its been this way for what 7 years, surely some notice would be required to up it.

i think it's more likely they'll stick with 13+ as the magic number until they decide to change the ticketing system somehow in a wider way. arsenal are balloting everything now which worries me a little as an option the club might look at in their review.
YNWA.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #38922 on: April 10, 2024, 10:16:05 am »

Yeah, I don't recall them giving any prior warning to the seasons they made changes in the past.. If for argument sake 13.1k (New members pot I believe is 13k not 10k) have 13+.. they would have to up it as they couldn't guarantee a ticket to all those with 13.
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #38923 on: April 10, 2024, 10:30:05 am »
I'm the opposite and would be suprised if it didn't go up.. for the first half of this season, the whole of the Upper Anny that wasn't used was still given as a credit to anybody who bought in the original bulk sales plus those who didn't re-buy for Arsenal and United (additional credits given).. as well as what appears to be scores of people passing mutliple tickets on to boost their mates up to 13..

Add on those who were back in the 13+ pile who fell off due to covid refunds too..

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it went up. The number that will be on 13+ for next season mean that there will hardly be any tickets for others. Don't know the odds for the all members games this year but think they were pretty terrible. If they are worse next year it will impact the membership sales so I'd expect the club to act to stop that. Someone on 13 is pretty unlikely to cancel their membership if it goes to 14 or 15. Someone that hasn't got a league game 2 years running could well do.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38924 on: April 10, 2024, 10:30:39 am »
i think it's more likely they'll stick with 13+ as the magic number until they decide to change the ticketing system somehow in a wider way. arsenal are balloting everything now which worries me a little as an option the club might look at in their review.

Arsenal only have 5-10 yr season ticket waitlist (depending on price category), whereas ours is closed and is about 50 years. So if all a ballot, there is no valid way of earning loyalty at LFC. At Arsenal you could at least only be on the wait list for 5 years.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38925 on: April 10, 2024, 10:36:51 am »
Arsenal only have 5-10 yr season ticket waitlist (depending on price category), whereas ours is closed and is about 50 years. So if all a ballot, there is no valid way of earning loyalty at LFC. At Arsenal you could at least only be on the wait list for 5 years.

i don't disagree. just wouldn't surprise me if the independent ticketing review puts that forward as an option/example with a few others. just hope the TO are quick to bat it off if it were to be considered.
YNWA.

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #38926 on: April 10, 2024, 10:42:21 am »

Yes totally different clubs. I would think it was wholly discriminatory to ballot guaranteed members and not season ticket holders. Think of a 13+ fella for years as oppose to someone handed a season ticket last season. They would deffo need to put it up though if too many are getting 13 as that is unfair on other members. Although no one knows if this is the case at the moment. May have different staged criteria. I am aware of a lot of people falling off 4+ as well.

This all on the basis of current demand as well. We have had 10/11 years of incredible football. I have sat in that ground even post instanbul with empty seats. May never get back to that but I just don't think demand stays at this level forever

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38927 on: April 10, 2024, 10:42:24 am »

If they actually addressed touts and bots rather than blocking actual fans, there would be enough for anyone committed enough on the additional member sales for each game. Since they introduced registration per game, it's dramatically reduced the number queuing for the sale but the bots still clear up first leaving us scrapping for dropbacks and late returns. Still managed most games but takes a lot of time refreshing, getting blocked etc.

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #38928 on: April 10, 2024, 10:52:49 am »
i don't disagree. just wouldn't surprise me if the independent ticketing review puts that forward as an option/example with a few others. just hope the TO are quick to bat it off if it were to be considered.

The problem with the independent (is it though ?) review.
there is that much wrong with the whole ticketing system, so where do you start exactly.

surely you would not change so much so soon, it will take time and consultation (you would expect/hope) with the supporters board/forum

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #38929 on: April 10, 2024, 10:53:16 am »
I feel if they do decide to change the whole process they would do it properly and not rush it in the summer. So I think they may stick with this system for next season and then change it when they are ready. If they move the credit count to 14 etc or something similar it would suggest they have decided to stick with the credit system.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #38930 on: April 10, 2024, 11:06:43 am »
If they actually addressed touts and bots rather than blocking actual fans, there would be enough for anyone committed enough on the additional member sales for each game. Since they introduced registration per game, it's dramatically reduced the number queuing for the sale but the bots still clear up first leaving us scrapping for dropbacks and late returns. Still managed most games but takes a lot of time refreshing, getting blocked etc.

You've nailed it. That is the biggest issue.

Offline ben9011

• Main Stander
  • Ohh he wears the number twenty
« Reply #38931 on: April 10, 2024, 01:02:56 pm »
Yeah, I don't recall them giving any prior warning to the seasons they made changes in the past.. If for argument sake 13.1k (New members pot I believe is 13k not 10k) have 13+.. they would have to up it as they couldn't guarantee a ticket to all those with 13.

Ive a friend who’s gave me credits to help me get 13 which took him down to 13 can see him being very unhappy with me if he drops off as a result. Shit!

Though i do realise people like us are part of the issue as passing just enough to have your friends join the 13 ladder has been going on for years.

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #38932 on: April 10, 2024, 01:33:01 pm »
Just been blocked because they think I am a robot haha. How long I have to wait now?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #38933 on: April 10, 2024, 01:48:25 pm »
Just been blocked because they think I am a robot haha. How long I have to wait now?
Its normally between 30 and 60 mins.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #38934 on: April 10, 2024, 01:54:32 pm »
Its normally between 30 and 60 mins.

Ta

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #38935 on: April 10, 2024, 01:57:22 pm »

Still hasn't rectified for me on my work laptop when I'm in the office. Been coming up as robot blocked for at least a week now. Very, very annoying.

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #38936 on: April 10, 2024, 02:01:33 pm »
Still hasn't rectified for me on my work laptop when I'm in the office. Been coming up as robot blocked for at least a week now. Very, very annoying.

Don't say that, hoping it will be sorted quickly.

Offline Jonny-B

• Kopite
« Reply #38937 on: April 10, 2024, 02:11:43 pm »

Something will have to change though as there are so few tickets for new members the membership is really of shocking value. Anyone entering a ballot with no credits the chance is slim to none now.

They can't really increase the membership prices to try to head off the touts as it's not fair on normal people.

At the end of the day when the worst ticket in the ground is probably valued at 5x it's cost price on the aftermarket the club can only do so much. I'm expecting some big changes soon though.

They need to actually start confiscating / banning resellers though. There is a different person sat a few away from me each game. And i know it's a season ticket seat. Reported it more than once.

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #38938 on: April 10, 2024, 02:16:18 pm »
Made me do that puzzle to prove I ain't a robot then takes me back to the we think you are a robot page. Great

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #38939 on: April 10, 2024, 02:33:35 pm »
Back on now, was booted out for an hour. Is it quicker using that choose seat for me or is it better selecting the block and seat?

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #38940 on: April 10, 2024, 02:35:58 pm »
Do they still do decent sized drops in late sales, or is it just the odd ticket here and there?
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #38941 on: April 10, 2024, 02:36:32 pm »
Made me do that puzzle to prove I ain't a robot then takes me back to the we think you are a robot page. Great

Offline RedJosh90

• Boys Pen
« Reply #38942 on: April 10, 2024, 02:47:32 pm »
Back on now, was booted out for an hour. Is it quicker using that choose seat for me or is it better selecting the block and seat?

Click the choose seat option, seats will be gone by time you’ve clicked into the block.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #38943 on: April 10, 2024, 02:48:31 pm »
Do they still do decent sized drops in late sales, or is it just the odd ticket here and there?

It’s been a bit of both. Bulk straight after or during other sales and singles out of hours

You don’t know whether you’re coming or going !!!

I wish there was something in place for automatic updates of the hall map rather than the need to refresh and then get blocked for bot activity
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 02:50:29 pm by ScubaSteve »

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #38944 on: April 10, 2024, 02:53:36 pm »
It’s been a bit of both. Bulk straight after or during other sales and singles out of hours

You don’t know whether you’re coming or going !!!

I wish there was something in place for automatic updates of the hall map rather than the need to refresh and then get blocked for bot activity

Yes it is all over the show. I've been on now since sale yday (probably going to get sacked) and have not seen any drops yet. Bang it on here boys if anyone gets on to a big one. Automatic refresh would be great as well ya

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #38945 on: April 10, 2024, 03:05:31 pm »
Cheers guys. I’m always after a pair so need the decent sized drops to stand a chance.

Not seen anything either since early afternoon yesterday, but I haven’t been able to refresh a lot of today.
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Gogeqac

• Main Stander
  • Ohhh ya beauty!
« Reply #38946 on: April 10, 2024, 03:34:51 pm »
Is the "Choose Seats For Me" button still enabled even when there are no seats available, like in the previous website?
YNWA

Offline vamos tony

• Kopite
  • JFT97
« Reply #38947 on: April 10, 2024, 03:39:15 pm »
 I am Still a robot 2 hours after getting booted out. do robots have that much patience ?
SOS Member 2692
“It is better to die on your feet than live forever on your knees”. Dolores Ibaruri, Asturias, Spain,1934

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #38948 on: April 10, 2024, 03:39:56 pm »
I am Still a robot 2 hours after getting booted out. do robots have that much patience ?

I was an entire day yesterday mate. I have been 24 hours before  ;D

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #38949 on: April 10, 2024, 03:42:17 pm »

I got back on for 30 mins now a robot again.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #38950 on: April 10, 2024, 03:53:28 pm »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Andypandimonium

• Kopite
« Reply #38951 on: April 10, 2024, 04:08:29 pm »
Haven't seen anything other than the sold out sign today, so might as well be a robot. No doubt there will be a drop tomorrow when I'm out all day. Might never see Jurgen again!

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #38952 on: April 10, 2024, 04:09:41 pm »
Haven't seen anything other than the sold out sign today, so might as well be a robot. No doubt there will be a drop tomorrow when I'm out all day. Might never see Jurgen again!

Deffo mate, I have been on constant, i know i'll make a cup of tea come back and the stadium had been lit up

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #38953 on: April 11, 2024, 12:55:57 am »

This is the biggest issue around tickets. Shame the cartel are only looking out for themselves and would rather protest over £1 rises on the tickets they pass on anyway.

Offline Lisan Al Gaib

• Anny Roader
  • Lead them to Paradise
« Reply #38954 on: April 11, 2024, 08:46:25 am »
This is the biggest issue around tickets. Shame the cartel are only looking out for themselves and would rather protest over £1 rises on the tickets they pass on anyway.

What an incredibly naïve comment. What's wrong with the protest over the ticket price raises? Its just pure greed from the club, an extra £1m in revenue for a club that turns over nearly £600m per year. They don't need it yet fans do. It was the same last season with another small raise, its leads to further and bigger raises and then eventually the heartbeat and life of the club is slowly priced out as they can't afford tickets anymore. If you don't protest now when do you? Because it won't have the same effect when its done at a different time and if you leave it another year you get there "well you didn't protest the last two years" crowd shouting you down. So its not just a £1 rise is it? Its about last years ticket rise, its about next years ticket rise and its about making sure people like you, me and others can keep on affording to go to the game. "Looking out for themselves" is complete rubbish when it literally benefits every single person who steps foot inside Anfield on a matchday.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38955 on: April 11, 2024, 09:53:02 am »

touting football tickets is already illegal and *if* the club have enough info they will ban a relevant card for it. i’m not sure what you’d want a supporters union to do? the price increase protest is very valid.
YNWA.

Offline stueya

• Kopite
« Reply #38956 on: April 11, 2024, 10:06:25 am »

The cartel??, who are you calling the cartel?
We all live in a purple wheelie bin

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38957 on: April 11, 2024, 10:15:46 am »

Other than cry arse in here what have you done about it? Why not contact SOS about it and raise it? Why not nominate yourself to the committee to give up your own time?
How do you know nothing has been done by them?

Offline Redcase

• Main Stander
« Reply #38958 on: April 11, 2024, 10:18:29 am »
What an incredibly naïve comment. What's wrong with the protest over the ticket price raises? Its just pure greed from the club, an extra £1m in revenue for a club that turns over nearly £600m per year. They don't need it yet fans do. It was the same last season with another small raise, its leads to further and bigger raises and then eventually the heartbeat and life of the club is slowly priced out as they can't afford tickets anymore. If you don't protest now when do you? Because it won't have the same effect when its done at a different time and if you leave it another year you get there "well you didn't protest the last two years" crowd shouting you down. So its not just a £1 rise is it? Its about last years ticket rise, its about next years ticket rise and its about making sure people like you, me and others can keep on affording to go to the game. "Looking out for themselves" is complete rubbish when it literally benefits every single person who steps foot inside Anfield on a matchday.
Agree with this to an extent. What concerns me is there isn’t unanimous support for the protests. Far from it. It’s in danger of dividing the fan base and a divided fan base is a weaker fan base. And once it’s divided what will they try and push through next? We are much stronger when we are together.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 10:20:50 am by Redcase »

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #38959 on: April 11, 2024, 10:36:55 am »
It's a rushed half arsed protest that's why... Look at the way Dortmund did it last night. They had it on display for all viewers to see. Ours is like lets pull off the flags and leave the 96 ones and let the world work it out what we mean if they're bothered. Jurgen didn't even know until he was told there is a question coming up in the presser for him. You can tell he was baffled by the way they've gone about it and the timing more importantly. He even mentioned that we must make sure club,fans,team are tight for the last 5 home games, which means he's worried about that spiraling.