Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2153284 times)

Offline mikey9281

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #23440 on: November 26, 2021, 11:32:17 am »
What are the chances of getting 3 tickets for the Leicester cup game in the member's sale?

Not had any luck with the ballot for 2nd half of the season and getting 3 tickets in late availability is just not happening

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23441 on: November 26, 2021, 11:39:54 am »

Villa members sale is Monday 6 December.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23442 on: November 26, 2021, 11:48:05 am »
What are the chances of getting 3 tickets for the Leicester cup game in the member's sale?

Not had any luck with the ballot for 2nd half of the season and getting 3 tickets in late availability is just not happening

Very good imo

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #23443 on: November 26, 2021, 12:07:06 pm »
Apart from the middle 3 blocks that were greyed out, all 14 blocks were on sale at 0815 as they were all yellow apart from 1 that was green so they did release all the blocks although they didn't release all the seats in each block at 0815.

I don't think the wording suggests that they are expecting the allocation to be cut, I think that they are just covering their arse in case the allocation does get cut. Also why would it be before Wednesday next week when the match isn't due to take place until 6 days after that?

All 14 blocks werent on sale at 8.15 - they are opening the outter blocks up as they sell out the middle ones - they still have not released 358, 357, 360, 346, 344 or 343

I dont see why they'd wait 5 full days without dropping the criteira, everyone buying in the first sale would have bought today if not by the end of the weekend

Sale on wednesday means they cant post them out and will have big queues in milan, those waiting to see if they can get one on wednesday are leaving it late for booking tests, flights hotels etc... cant pick a spare up there because of the names on tickets so plenty not booking yet until wednesdays sale

I think the lateness of the sale is to review the fact AC or the government might cut our allocation again early next week

Offline mikey9281

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23444 on: November 26, 2021, 12:16:39 pm »

Be popular now Gerrard is in charge

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23445 on: November 26, 2021, 12:24:37 pm »
Wine for my men, ,we ride at dawn (on the 6th december)
YNWA

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #23446 on: November 26, 2021, 12:40:56 pm »
Be popular now Gerrard is in charge

Right, because we struggle to sell out a game without an ex player managing the opposition

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23447 on: November 26, 2021, 12:54:15 pm »
Guy in front of me on Wednesday had his phone still saying Arsenal and the steward wouldn't let him in, made him go to the TO to get it sorted!

The stewards seem to have no clue how the system works to be honest. Club have given them zero training obviously

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #23448 on: November 26, 2021, 05:31:43 pm »
Guy in front of me on Wednesday had his phone still saying Arsenal and the steward wouldn't let him in, made him go to the TO to get it sorted!

I'd have told him where to go! It shows it always depends on who you speak to. But if the turnstile comes up green then there's no issue - if you are close enough to find out!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 05:33:30 pm by Shanklygates »
We are a team of one half.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23449 on: November 26, 2021, 05:40:04 pm »
if you whats apps a screenshot of the ticket and QR Code will the recipient get in?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline DLKop96

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23450 on: November 26, 2021, 05:45:37 pm »
My mate posted his ticket on the members exchange some hours ago. maybe 3pm. It still hasn’t sold. When he tried to cancel it it’s saying he cannot as someone is checking out with it. But 2/3 hours later it’s not shifted yet. Anyone seen this before? Is someone just holding it in their basket and not checking out? Frustrating

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23451 on: November 26, 2021, 05:52:35 pm »
My mate posted his ticket on the members exchange some hours ago. maybe 3pm. It still hasn’t sold. When he tried to cancel it it’s saying he cannot as someone is checking out with it. But 2/3 hours later it’s not shifted yet. Anyone seen this before? Is someone just holding it in their basket and not checking out? Frustrating
what section is it in? ill see if i remember seeing it
YNWA

Offline DLKop96

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23452 on: November 26, 2021, 06:01:11 pm »
what section is it in? ill see if i remember seeing it

Area U8 / Row 63 / Seat 219

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23453 on: November 26, 2021, 06:04:20 pm »

Area U8 / Row 63 / Seat 219
there have been a few u8 today, I got my mate one in it earlier but it was row 59. None on atm
YNWA

Offline DLKop96

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23454 on: November 26, 2021, 06:11:58 pm »
there have been a few u8 today, I got my mate one in it earlier but it was row 59. None on atm

Yeah there was LOADS on the members site today. Plenty of U8 and other upper main. Saw ones in every stand. Managed to get myself on in Kop 105, and 205 for my mate. Very shocked

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23455 on: November 26, 2021, 06:14:53 pm »
Yeah there was LOADS on the members site today. Plenty of U8 and other upper main. Saw ones in every stand. Managed to get myself on in Kop 105, and 205 for my mate. Very shocked
I had 105 row 4 before. I could smell allison
YNWA

Offline DLKop96

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23456 on: November 26, 2021, 07:51:30 pm »
This ticket exchange is still saying “ Cannot cancel Resale Request: the ticket is currently being purchased by someone else!”

Starting to wonder if it’s a bot… and gonna be left with a ticket that we can’t use or give to someone else

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #23457 on: November 26, 2021, 09:28:33 pm »
I'd have told him where to go! It shows it always depends on who you speak to. But if the turnstile comes up green then there's no issue - if you are close enough to find out!

We were having to show our phones to the steward before he let us get to the turnstile. Proper jobsworth and he was really sarcastic to the guy he wouldn't let in, I'd have felt like reporting him if he had done it to me.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23458 on: November 26, 2021, 09:43:49 pm »
the deadline to ticket transfer or return your ticket is 2 hours before the game right?

doesn't seem to appear in the T&Cs weirdly but i'm sure i saw it somewhere. bit tired so unsure i can hack the journey.
YNWA.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #23459 on: November 26, 2021, 11:38:20 pm »
We were having to show our phones to the steward before he let us get to the turnstile. Proper jobsworth and he was really sarcastic to the guy he wouldn't let in, I'd have felt like reporting him if he had done it to me.
bit of fucker that, I haven't even been searched by a steward all year, most of them don't even notice you

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #23460 on: November 27, 2021, 01:46:29 am »
All 14 blocks werent on sale at 8.15 - they are opening the outter blocks up as they sell out the middle ones - they still have not released 358, 357, 360, 346, 344 or 343

I dont see why they'd wait 5 full days without dropping the criteira, everyone buying in the first sale would have bought today if not by the end of the weekend

Sale on wednesday means they cant post them out and will have big queues in milan, those waiting to see if they can get one on wednesday are leaving it late for booking tests, flights hotels etc... cant pick a spare up there because of the names on tickets so plenty not booking yet until wednesdays sale

I think the lateness of the sale is to review the fact AC or the government might cut our allocation again early next week
If all of the blocks were not on sale at 0815 (not all the seats), how come they were yellow and not greyed out like the 3 middle blocks are? I wish I'd taken a screenshot now.

The rest makes perfect sense.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #23461 on: November 27, 2021, 07:15:16 am »
Managed to get one in the Annie Road at 2130 hrs last night! Seems they just randomly drop at any time now rather thana huge drop at once
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #23462 on: November 27, 2021, 08:09:13 am »
Managed to get one in the Annie Road at 2130 hrs last night! Seems they just randomly drop at any time now rather thana huge drop at once

Yeah it’s much better. The ticket must automatically go back on sale when it’s released by an STH

So much easier to go to pretty much every game now

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #23463 on: November 27, 2021, 09:16:30 am »
Just picked up a ticket so still a few floating around.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23464 on: November 27, 2021, 09:27:47 am »
About to post a pair on the exchange in U9! Flight from the Isle of Man cancelled due to wind so can't get there if any of you are quick.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #23465 on: November 27, 2021, 09:42:55 am »
About to post a pair on the exchange in U9! Flight from the Isle of Man cancelled due to wind so can't get there if any of you are quick.

Could be quite a few returns if flights get cancelled for the Irish contingent

Offline LFCStuart

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #23466 on: November 27, 2021, 10:17:01 am »
Hi guys - I've just put my seat in L8 (row 35) into ticket exchange - trains from Glasgow are gubbed so can't get to Liverpool - good luck!

Offline fru

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23467 on: November 27, 2021, 10:22:14 am »
Just managed to snag a last minute ticket for today but no joy updating it on my members pass on iPhone. Tried everything- refreshing, redownloding etc.  Do I need to go up to the window?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23468 on: November 27, 2021, 10:29:50 am »
Going to fire a lower kenny ticket in KM back here. Hopefully someone gets it
YNWA

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
« Reply #23469 on: November 27, 2021, 10:35:47 am »
Anyone know why choose seat for me never works ?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23470 on: November 27, 2021, 10:37:08 am »
Anyone know why choose seat for me never works ?
Someone else was faster
YNWA

Offline dom-lfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #23471 on: November 27, 2021, 10:37:26 am »
This ticket exchange is still saying “ Cannot cancel Resale Request: the ticket is currently being purchased by someone else!”

Starting to wonder if it’s a bot… and gonna be left with a ticket that we can’t use or give to someone else

I'm getting the same issue since I put my ticket on about half an hour or so ago... isn't selling but can't cancel it.. Area U8 / Row 75 / Seat 233.  Did yours get sorted?

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23472 on: November 27, 2021, 10:38:05 am »
I'm getting the same issue since I put my ticket on about half an hour or so ago... isn't selling but can't cancel it.. Area U8 / Row 75 / Seat 233.  Did yours get sorted?

Same for the 2 I put up. Surely they've been sold by now!

Offline Redking83

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23473 on: November 27, 2021, 11:17:38 am »
Just tried to buy my dad a ticket for todays match, he's on my F&F list.  Getting the following error message which I can't quite make sense of:

The maximum quantity has been exceeded by XXXXX XXXXX.
To fix this issue, please allocate the additional items to eligible Friends and Family or remove them from your basket.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Liverpool v Southampton 27/11/2021 15:00.
Sales to this event are limited  to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23474 on: November 27, 2021, 11:18:59 am »
Just tried to buy my dad a ticket for todays match, he's on my F&F list.  Getting the following error message which I can't quite make sense of:

To fix this issue, please allocate the additional items to eligible Friends and Family or remove them from your basket.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Liverpool v Southampton 27/11/2021 15:00.
Sales to this event are limited  to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.

Is he a member? Won't be able to buy if not

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23475 on: November 27, 2021, 11:19:42 am »

Both mine now show as sold.

Offline Redking83

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23476 on: November 27, 2021, 11:21:20 am »
Is he a member? Won't be able to buy if not

No, he's not, but he does have a supporter ID.  So for people on my F&F list who are not members but have a supporter ID, I can only buy them a ticket at the same time as purchasing my own?

Offline dom-lfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #23477 on: November 27, 2021, 11:23:17 am »
Both mine now show as sold.

Ok thanks, mine is still stuck so have opened a live chat with the club.  Maybe it will release itself in time..

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #23478 on: November 27, 2021, 11:32:49 am »
Just added a pair on the kop onto the exchange due to train issues

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23479 on: November 27, 2021, 11:32:51 am »

It means whoever the ticket is assigned to does not qualify, which in this case means they are not an active member