Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2139470 times)

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #12080 on: January 20, 2020, 03:38:48 pm »
not sure but it's a face value group that don't take no messing about and they will kick you out and block you if it's funny business. So every post there is real
He baskets the ticket and the 1st person to comment  get the ticket. He will log into that persons account and use the saved card. So  credit is not for himself

This sounds like a great way of getting tickets.

I'll happily give my log in details to some random person on a random Facebook group, then also give them my debit card number, expiry date, and 3 digits on the back.

And whilst they're there, they can also have a look at my address, my date of birth, and my contact phone numbers. They could also kindly change my passwords for me too.

Tell me, where do I sign up?  ::)

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12081 on: January 20, 2020, 03:40:28 pm »
I was speaking to mate, an Evertonian, a few weeks back who was saying that the club always gives shitloads of tickets to overseas fans and different overseas groups.

I told him he was talking bollocks, but he probably wasn't. I'm just naive to it all I think.

I wouldn't mind how they distribute tickets, I just want them to be honest and open about it.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #12082 on: January 20, 2020, 03:48:34 pm »
I was speaking to mate, an Evertonian, a few weeks back who was saying that the club always gives shitloads of tickets to overseas fans and different overseas groups.

I told him he was talking bollocks, but he probably wasn't. I'm just naive to it all I think.

I wouldn't mind how they distribute tickets, I just want them to be honest and open about it.
Also do it more evenly for the season instead of for big games only. If you don’t wanna go to anfield for a 3pm then you shouldn’t be coming at all

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12083 on: January 20, 2020, 07:52:05 pm »
This sounds like a great way of getting tickets.

I'll happily give my log in details to some random person on a random Facebook group, then also give them my debit card number, expiry date, and 3 digits on the back.

And whilst they're there, they can also have a look at my address, my date of birth, and my contact phone numbers. They could also kindly change my passwords for me too.

Tell me, where do I sign up?  ::)
youd be surprised how many people will do that, although your card details are saved so you don’t need to give all the details, but why anyone would give a fucking Facebook random full access to their account is beyond me, a good mate who works from home I understand but not randoms

Offline devilfysh

• Main Stander
« Reply #12084 on: January 21, 2020, 10:16:50 am »
Said it before but I see shit loads of people with paper tickets every game
Yep, I see it all the time in the Anfield Road upper where I sit with my lad.  There must be thousands of 'Hospitality' all over the ground and not just in the middle of the Kenny and Main.  I thought on Sunday around us in 222/223 there was a hell of a lot of tourists far more than normal.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12085 on: January 21, 2020, 10:52:58 am »
Yes there is an issue with transparency around hospitality, touting and corporate allocations, but also there is an issue with people now choosing to film/photograph people (generally Asian) unprovoked to put on Twitter for a few laughs. It's completely unacceptable, xenophobic and racist.
YNWA.

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12086 on: January 21, 2020, 11:13:25 am »
It's beginning to annoy me now that they haven't even announced a sale date for Southampton.  The game is 11 days away

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
« Reply #12087 on: January 21, 2020, 11:15:57 am »
It's beginning to annoy me now that they haven't even announced a sale date for Southampton.  The game is 11 days away

More annoying as this means there will be more in additional sale now and fewer drops 🙄

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #12088 on: January 21, 2020, 11:16:02 am »

Extremely annoying. Has never been this late before

Offline Tame_Impala

• You wanna know why I always think I’m right?
  • Main Stander
  • I'll tell you why...
« Reply #12089 on: January 21, 2020, 11:24:03 am »
Haha everyone twitching for an F5. I've found myself actually doing work in the office the last few days. They need to put the game on the site ASAP before I start refreshing the legends game just for the placebo

Offline Momos_righteye

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12090 on: January 21, 2020, 11:26:55 am »
Yes there is an issue with transparency around hospitality, touting and corporate allocations, but also there is an issue with people now choosing to film/photograph people (generally Asian) unprovoked to put on Twitter for a few laughs. It's completely unacceptable, xenophobic and racist.

Completely agree with this, can't claim to be the greatest team in the world and then turn around and try mock our international fan base.

Much as we might not like it, Liverpool FC is a massive tourist attraction and it will be this attractiveness that will get the Anfield road end developed not the demand for £50 tickets

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12091 on: January 21, 2020, 11:27:46 am »
Haha everyone’s productivity must go through the fucking roof in summer

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12092 on: January 21, 2020, 11:41:02 am »
Yes it is strange. Perhaps they are waiting on the fan update returns and putting them in altogether

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12093 on: January 21, 2020, 11:43:16 am »

Same.

Don't they realise we have to schedule our work diaries around this!

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #12094 on: January 21, 2020, 11:45:24 am »
Haha everyone twitching for an F5. I've found myself actually doing work in the office the last few days. They need to put the game on the site ASAP before I start refreshing the legends game just for the placebo

hahaha I'm having withdrawals. I've actually clicked into the legends game a couple of times since yesterday morning just to see the stadium view

Offline REDMEN98

• Main Stander
« Reply #12095 on: January 21, 2020, 12:02:47 pm »
Hope they wont put a late sale on like two days before the match 
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 12:12:57 pm by REDMEN98 »

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #12096 on: January 21, 2020, 02:14:35 pm »
Still nothing ffs, won't be announced today apparently

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12097 on: January 21, 2020, 02:18:58 pm »
Still nothing ffs, won't be announced today apparently

Very weird

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #12098 on: January 21, 2020, 02:20:09 pm »
Very weird

Don't understand what else they'd be doing that's so important

Offline Istanbul5Star

• Main Stander
« Reply #12099 on: January 21, 2020, 02:22:44 pm »
At this point i'd say the earliest your looking at for the sale would be Friday... if nothing goes up today like, as I don't think the club would give less than 24hrs.

It also wouldn't surprise me if the additional sale taking place after the local general became a thing for the rest of season though!

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12100 on: January 21, 2020, 02:47:46 pm »
Probably seeing how many their mates want first from all the fan update ones that have come back

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #12101 on: January 21, 2020, 03:00:43 pm »
I can't understand why they've not announced LGS, the fan update has no effect on it.

It's nailed on to take place on the Monday, and they have to do more than 48 working hours notice to allow people to register with an L postcode, suppose they could announce it tomorrow like.

Or the local members sale for West Ham.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #12102 on: January 21, 2020, 03:53:00 pm »
When the sale is on doesn't really bother me, it's the not knowing when it's actually on is very annoying.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #12103 on: January 21, 2020, 04:04:42 pm »
When the sale is on doesn't really bother me, it's the not knowing when it's actually on is very annoying.

Same need to put my working from home requests in for them days haha.

Offline Tame_Impala

• Main Stander
  • I'll tell you why...
« Reply #12104 on: January 22, 2020, 08:32:54 am »
Got to be an announcement today surely?

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12105 on: January 22, 2020, 08:43:06 am »
HAS TO BE!!

Honestly, I'm not sure what I prefer. A higher number of days (10 working days + 1 match day) for the opportunity to get a ticket in random drops - or bigger drops and a smaller number of days (5/6 working days + 1 match day) for the tickets.

A smaller number of days mean I can actually have a life, then have the opportunity to get tickets. A longer number of days means less people on when the random drops happen, but you've got to literally waste away for 2 weeks in front of a screen.

What I certainly wasn't a fan of was the game going up pretty much 3 weeks before which is what has happened on a couple of occasions.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 08:48:24 am by Samio »

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12106 on: January 22, 2020, 09:23:59 am »
HAS TO BE!!

Honestly, I'm not sure what I prefer. A higher number of days (10 working days + 1 match day) for the opportunity to get a ticket in random drops - or bigger drops and a smaller number of days (5/6 working days + 1 match day) for the tickets.

A smaller number of days mean I can actually have a life, then have the opportunity to get tickets. A longer number of days means less people on when the random drops happen, but you've got to literally waste away for 2 weeks in front of a screen.

What I certainly wasn't a fan of was the game going up pretty much 3 weeks before which is what has happened on a couple of occasions.

With I think what proved with last week and considering what the fight for end of season tickets will be like, drops with a smaller number of days will mean it'll be very difficult to get anything. Saying that with the interest from everyone an his dog now for run in tickets it'll probably be the same if drops are over 2 weeks so at this point maybe the one big drop. Waffle over. 

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12107 on: January 22, 2020, 09:45:52 am »
Do you think anything different will occur with villa. It’s potentially an important match and loads of the 17-19 people lost out in the free for all. My guess is they won’t

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #12108 on: January 22, 2020, 09:53:11 am »
Do you think anything different will occur with villa. It’s potentially an important match and loads of the 17-19 people lost out in the free for all. My guess is they won’t
Yeah the system has ended up being mad with us so far ahead. I got 11 last season and so far this season have only managed to get 2 - Sheffield United and Villa. My mate who had 17+ hasn't been able to get Villa so obviously will be fuming if we win it against Villa.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Tame_Impala

• Main Stander
  • I'll tell you why...
« Reply #12109 on: January 22, 2020, 10:00:40 am »
Ballpark, how many people do you think are trying for these drops? Obviously it's circumstantial and more would be trying closer to the game date where the drops seem to happen more frequently.

But say 3/4 days before a fixture - how many do you think are lurking the page for a random drop?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #12110 on: January 22, 2020, 10:02:24 am »
Ballpark, how many people do you think are trying for these drops? Obviously it's circumstantial and more would be trying closer to the game date where the drops seem to happen more frequently.

But say 3/4 days before a fixture - how many do you think are lurking the page for a random drop?
Always wondered this, sometimes when I go on with no other sales, theres a queue. Would that indicate a couple of hundred, or up to 1000 maybe?
YNWA

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12111 on: January 22, 2020, 10:04:06 am »

Do you think demand might drop slightly after we've won it? Obviously Chelsea will be impossible because everyone will want to see the trophy but I can see Burnley and possibly Villa being dead rubbers (which I'd be more than happy to see).

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12112 on: January 22, 2020, 10:06:51 am »

Honestly there has gotta be hundreds or bots and a good 80% probably don't have the credits either. When the first drop happened for Man U last week I happened to be refreshing every half second right at that exact time, everything was gone in seconds an even though I was really quick I got nothing.

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #12113 on: January 22, 2020, 10:07:04 am »
Do you think demand might drop slightly after we've won it? Obviously Chelsea will be impossible because everyone will want to see the trophy but I can see Burnley and possibly Villa being dead rubbers (which I'd be more than happy to see).

Gonna guess people will suddenly have a lot of "family commitments" for those games
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline Tame_Impala

• Main Stander
  • I'll tell you why...
« Reply #12114 on: January 22, 2020, 10:08:17 am »
Always wondered this, sometimes when I go on with no other sales, theres a queue. Would that indicate a couple of hundred, or up to 1000 maybe?

Yeah same here, usually the queues start to form if there's been a big drop and people have gotten wind that there's tickets actively dropping. Not sure what the minimum number of sessions is for the site to start a queue like

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12115 on: January 22, 2020, 10:30:41 am »
Yeah same here, usually the queues start to form if there's been a big drop and people have gotten wind that there's tickets actively dropping. Not sure what the minimum number of sessions is for the site to start a queue like

Last thing I've seen, a while ago now though, so may have changed. The site can only handle 750 concurrent sessions

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12116 on: January 22, 2020, 11:13:56 am »

Doubt it, unless a few people have week long benders and decide to skip Villa/Burnley.
YNWA.

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12117 on: January 22, 2020, 12:23:14 pm »
Communication is absolutely crap from the club, again.
Whatever they're doing with the Southampton sale is completely different from any other late sale in the past X Number of years. The game is in 10 days time and still no word of when tickets are going to go on sale.

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #12118 on: January 22, 2020, 12:25:10 pm »
This is a joke. What are the club doing? There's literally no sales going on right now or anything, what else can they be doing that's more important?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12119 on: January 22, 2020, 12:27:45 pm »
No more late sales. They've sold them all off to overseas groups. Don't want anyone else getting to 13+