Author Topic: FT Liverpool 0 vs Manchester United 0  (Read 66671 times)

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: FT Liverpool 0 vs Manchester United 0
« Reply #240 on: October 14, 2017, 02:27:51 pm »
Bullshite, the three of them had really good games, we controlled that midfield.

I’ll take Gini out of that because he had a decent game but Hendo and Can can barely see a forward pass sorry to say. By the time they get the ball under control and look FORWARD, the chance to play a teammate in space in early is gone. Utd let them have the ball mostly.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #241 on: October 14, 2017, 02:27:53 pm »
AOC looked great. That's about the only positive thing I can think to say about this match.

Klopp is seriously reminding me of Rodgers at this point. He's looking so single speed. Can't make any adjustments at all.

Makes perfect sense  :wave
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #242 on: October 14, 2017, 02:28:04 pm »
Can't knock the effort and concentration ....de gea deserves to play at a top top club ...potential champions of England ? Don't make me laugh
they'll be there or thereabouts.. considering  the amount spent they should be .

[Nobody cares what phone you have and that you are using the free version of Tapatalk]

He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline DdeGea

• Superceded by OleGea
  • Main Stander
« Reply #243 on: October 14, 2017, 02:28:16 pm »
When do City kick off?
Half an hour sadly...

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #244 on: October 14, 2017, 02:28:23 pm »
Woeful shit from the mancs as per. I hope their fans are embarrassed by them coming to their biggest rivals and serving up such cowardly shite.

Would liked to have seen us create some better chances. Just needed a bit of luck from somewhere but wasn't to be.
I didn't have much faith in us scoring when the subs came on. The fact that we haven't scored in the last 15 mins of a game for the last 12 games is a worry.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: October 14, 2017, 02:28:35 pm »
£500 million Bolton Wanderers
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: October 14, 2017, 02:28:59 pm »
We need to vastly improve upfront.

Overall, that's a good point.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: October 14, 2017, 02:29:02 pm »
Mourinho got what he came for and we did nowhere near enough to deny him.
I am not sure how anyone can be content with what we presented here.
We did exactly what he wanted us to do and they were seldom uncomfortable for longer then few minutes.

Few player had a decent game - not one had an outstanding game.

Offline Adam_LFC

• Boring.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: October 14, 2017, 02:29:30 pm »
Any set-piece which isn't a direct free-kick is basically a write off for us. It can't be like that.. it's ridiculous.

Offline Jack Barrels

• Kopite
« Reply #249 on: October 14, 2017, 02:29:35 pm »
Man we really need a win.

By far the better side today and Mourinho's tactics didn't work as he'd hoped. Still inefficient though. My only critique is the sub of Coutinho. Why exactly? Looked fresh to me. We lose so much possession when he goes off, and suddenly United dares to press from the front. 
Really thought Martin Kelly would make it.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #250 on: October 14, 2017, 02:29:36 pm »
Everyone thought that we'd be battered by them

Exactly. A clean sheet, with some good defending. We played some lovely stuff too, just need to work on the final ball. I actually think that was as good as I've seen us play straight after an international break.

The ref was awful Gomez kicked in the air no yellow, high boot near Can's face no yellow again. Doubtless though they will say the ref had a good game as he kept it flowing. How just one United player got booked when they were constantly fouling our players god knows.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #251 on: October 14, 2017, 02:29:40 pm »
Our El Classico doesnt seem to be as entertaining as Spain's.

One big reason for this. Ferguson must be spinning in his grave watching that game....

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
« Reply #252 on: October 14, 2017, 02:29:41 pm »
AOC looked great. That's about the only positive thing I can think to say about this match.

Klopp is seriously reminding me of Rodgers at this point. He's looking so single speed. Can't make any adjustments at all.

What do you want him to do? He has set the players up with a great chance to win every match this season. Klopp cannot finish our chances for us.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: October 14, 2017, 02:29:43 pm »
The media reaction to the the Mourinho masterclass of anti-football

Everyone else will just look at it for what it is: fucking shite!

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: October 14, 2017, 02:29:52 pm »
That Can chance just about sums up our wastefulness this season.

We need to beat Spurs away next week. Need to hurry up and get going with 2 or 3 wins in a row.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #255 on: October 14, 2017, 02:30:11 pm »
They are embarsssing.

Shite tactics and diving, etc.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: October 14, 2017, 02:30:11 pm »
Overall, I'm content with that performance. Sure, we could (and perhaps should) have won the match, but when a Mourinho team sits back with the quality on offer, it's always going to be hard to breach them. As it is, we showed enough aggression, guile and class to get behind them a couple of times, and it's a shame we couldn't create any clear cut opportunities, aside from the one where Mr. De Gea turned into Mr. Fantastic.

Ox finally showed some flair and ability when he came on late too, which is a plus. Hopefully his continued training and exposure to Klopp's methodology will see him turn into a very good Liverpool player. Shout out too to Gomez, who Gary Neville named MOTM. For good reason too, Martial and Rashford didn't have a sniff all game on the side.

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #257 on: October 14, 2017, 02:30:11 pm »
Only complaint is Solanke should've come in ahead of Sturridge for me.

Fucking coward Maureen.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: October 14, 2017, 02:30:16 pm »
Disgrace. And by that I mean them, not us.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: October 14, 2017, 02:30:18 pm »
At least if we play like we did today and take our chances, we'll thrash Maribor.

Offline Jack Barrels

• Kopite
« Reply #260 on: October 14, 2017, 02:30:19 pm »
Any set-piece which isn't a direct free-kick is basically a write off for us. It can't be like that.. it's ridiculous.

The center-backs should really chip in a few more goals than they do to be honest. Matip had one last season? And Lovren about 2?

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: October 14, 2017, 02:30:25 pm »
May as well give the opposing team a goal kick instead of giving us a corner. Hopeless from them.

It's a big missing element of our team that we have no one who can get in an attack and win a cross. Teams can give Moreno, Gomez, Ox or whoever time and space on the wings, knowing they have nothing to go for. Whereas whenever Moreno or Gomez/TAA fail to shut down the crosser you just have your heart in your mouth knowing there's a 50:50 chance we're about to cough up a goal. We have to funnel everything through the centre and rely on some Coutinho/Firmino magic; it makes life much easier for the bus drivers.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #262 on: October 14, 2017, 02:30:43 pm »
I'd be embarrassed to watch that dross if I was a Utd supporter. No plan other than to defend and disrupt. Frustrated that we didn't win but we completely dominated the game so that was good.
#JFT97

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: October 14, 2017, 02:30:53 pm »
Good performance shit result

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: October 14, 2017, 02:30:56 pm »
Mourinho got what he came for and we did nowhere near enough to deny him.
I am not sure how anyone can be content with what we presented here.
We did exactly what he wanted us to do and they were seldom uncomfortable for longer then few minutes.

Few player had a decent game - not one had an outstanding game.

They still took an amazing save and we missed two good chances away from that with Salah and Can. These games are never easy so you need to take those chances.

Online Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: October 14, 2017, 02:31:04 pm »
Good away point for the plucky underdogs.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: October 14, 2017, 02:31:13 pm »
We had almost all of the ball and created next to nothing.

We had three shots from inside the 6 yard box, each of which was a great chance.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: October 14, 2017, 02:31:27 pm »
I'd be embarrassed to watch that dross if I was a Utd supporter. No plan other than to defend and disrupt. Frustrated that we didn't win but we completely dominated the game so that was good.

I think we've dominated pretty much every game this season apart from one and that was when we were down to ten men away to City, once we start taking our chances we'll be unstoppable.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: October 14, 2017, 02:31:38 pm »
2 points lost or 1 point gained ?

definitely 2 points lost. we had the control of the game and had the better and more chances.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #269 on: October 14, 2017, 02:32:17 pm »
We can defend well when we contentrate. While back four played well, didn't give them much of a sniff. It's against the lower teams we tend to gift the shit goals.

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: October 14, 2017, 02:32:21 pm »
They were happy with a point from the start and played to achieve that. That's being Mourinhoed.

Both true. But just because a big game finishes 0-0 doesn't mean we were Mourinhed. We were hardly tactically neutralised today. United were horrendous on the ball and when they were under pressure. If Can finishes from six yards out, or if De Gea doesn't produce a worldie of save, or if Firmino doesn't overcook a cross to Salah, yada yada yada, nobody licks Mourinho's bumhole
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: October 14, 2017, 02:32:23 pm »
We had three shots from inside the 6 yard box, each of which was a great chance.

That’s dangerously close to going against the narrative these negative little worms in our fan base want to push.

Offline Jack Barrels

• Kopite
« Reply #272 on: October 14, 2017, 02:32:25 pm »
definitely 2 points lost. we had the control of the game and had the better and more chances.

Aye.

Offline JD.

• Continually left frustrated at the back. Desperate for it! No longer averaging 13 posts a day - luckily for us!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: October 14, 2017, 02:32:36 pm »
Maybe those two best players were knackered.
Yeah Coutinho was looking shattered the way he was being the best and most creative player on the field and that

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #274 on: October 14, 2017, 02:32:45 pm »
I’ll take Gini out of that because he had a decent game but Hendo and Can can barely see a forward pass sorry to say. By the time they get the ball under control and look FORWARD, the chance to play a teammate in space in early is gone. Utd let them have the ball mostly.
I saw the two of them, especially Henderson, play some very good forward passes. Are you sure you were watching the same game? Or do you think a through ball between the defenders is the only kind of forward pass there is?

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: October 14, 2017, 02:32:48 pm »
We have big problems here..

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
« Reply #276 on: October 14, 2017, 02:32:49 pm »
Feeling a little disappointed. At least our manager isn't some prick who puts 11 behind the ball. What a c*nt he is. Gomez was excellent, Gini and Can much better that recently. Just lacking confidence in the final third at times. I'm confident ahead of Spurs.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #277 on: October 14, 2017, 02:32:53 pm »
Top of the league will take that.
Team of fucking wankers.

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #278 on: October 14, 2017, 02:33:15 pm »
In two minds about this. Not fuming about the result, but these were there to be twatted.

If Salah leaves that ball for Coutinho in the first half we win.

Main point, Mourinho is such a fucking coward.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: October 14, 2017, 02:33:46 pm »
Top of the league will take that.

Yep, zero chance of winning it though, City have already gone to Stamford Bridge and totally outclassed Chelsea. You shit the bed away to crisis club Liverpool. Your manager is a coward.