Author Topic: FIFA 18 Pro Clubs PS4  (Read 62950 times)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
FIFA 18 Pro Clubs PS4
« on: September 28, 2017, 05:20:31 pm »
We forming a team chaps? If interested give me an add

oddball2514

Or if someone has set one up already let us know.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: FIFA 18 Pro Clubs PS4
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 05:59:23 pm »
Yup. Just downloading now.

sp8yovnevi

Offline amirani

• Legacy Fan
  • Carolina Red!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 06:28:32 pm »
anish_lfc_007

cheers!

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 07:27:55 pm »
What's the game like anyway Oddball? Any difference to 17?

Will be getting it tomorrow regardless.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 08:17:39 pm »
Any changes to clubs at all?

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 09:53:13 pm »
Any changes to clubs at all?

Custom kit and crests now, also a more streamlined line-up screen so you can see whose in or not instead of having to scroll down.

Meant to be a lot better online an all.

Mines coming tomorrow so i'll jump on plus my little bro (Mackkaa) will be on an all, he's played a few times before for the RAWK team.

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 10:17:29 pm »
Yeah should be able to get this after work. Going to trade in fifa 17 and pes 2017 to knock a 5 er off :D

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 10:21:06 pm »
Be decent if we get a good few of us on. I'm torn between playing as a DM or CB on this one.

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 10:22:50 pm »
Wish theyd cap the pro's to like 84 so they are good but not rediculously good.

Offline bailey90

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2017, 10:56:26 pm »
I'm sure I'll be on again.
Twitter: @Bailey_90

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2017, 12:12:19 pm »
I've created my player as a right winger. Anyone set up a club yet?

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2017, 02:17:17 pm »
Ahhh seems there will be a handful on tonight. I shall set up a club now. I'll be on most the day, but deffo 6 onwards.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2017, 02:25:01 pm »
Look up

RUM HAM FC (all capitals, play in Liverpool kit and have the Liverpool crest)

I've created my player as a right winger. Anyone set up a club yet?

Go DM if you want. I think the formation some of us used on the last one was 4-2-3-1. Can be alongside me...holding hands :P

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2017, 03:26:50 pm »
Joined. Like that you can create 3 profiles now for different positions. Hopefully can swap to them from in the squad screen

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2017, 03:27:15 pm »
You can pick set piece takers before starting!!

Offline amirani

• Legacy Fan
  • Carolina Red!
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2017, 03:38:35 pm »
Will be joining in around 6PM EST. So around 11PM for you guys. anyone gonna be on around that time?

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2017, 03:48:06 pm »
Just joined.

Getting my bearings with career mode first. Got to get the PES habits out of my system from last year.

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2017, 04:00:27 pm »
Will be joining in around 6PM EST. So around 11PM for you guys. anyone gonna be on around that time?
I'll be on then and earlier too.

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2017, 04:00:57 pm »
Look up

RUM HAM FC (all capitals, play in Liverpool kit and have the Liverpool crest)

Go DM if you want. I think the formation some of us used on the last one was 4-2-3-1. Can be alongside me...holding hands [emoji14]
I changed my man to DM when I joined and his overall went down to 79 from 81!

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2017, 04:10:56 pm »
The old analogue directions now do actions/emotions. Don't think thats been on before. So next bad cross will be a wave of disgust :D

Offline bailey90

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2017, 04:32:48 pm »
The old analogue directions now do actions/emotions. Don't think thats been on before. So next bad cross will be a wave of disgust :D

Whats this?
Twitter: @Bailey_90

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2017, 04:34:03 pm »
The old directional buttons. If you press them now they do an amination. Not sure if its random or specific like down is always a negative reaction etc. Pressed up to change attacking mentality and he did a little skip so tried the others  ;D

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2017, 04:58:26 pm »
Just had 4 quick games on drop ins. The ball is definitely free-er, feels less on rails. Could just be the shitter passing stats i guess. Sprinting is a lot harder on turning, again could be the shitter agility stats. Love the first few weeks as people who only play well with 90+ rated players still try the rediculous that they can't get away with.

Like the idea of this attribute system but no doubt it will become redundant for high level pro's. Hopefully if you focus on one area it will make you shit at others so not everyone can do everything

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2017, 05:22:15 pm »
I'll be on later for a few games.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2017, 05:26:18 pm »
Joined. Like that you can create 3 profiles now for different positions. Hopefully can swap to them from in the squad screen

Had A VERY quick look at that and thought fuck it and did drop in games as wanted to play. Need to look at that again.

You can pick set piece takers before starting!!

Never noticed that too. Im one of those tits who just picks up the pad and starts playing.

Sound mate...maybe ;D

Just joined.

Getting my bearings with career mode first. Got to get the PES habits out of my system from last year.

Good thinking. Wee practice before the pro games.

I'll be on then and earlier too.

Sound mate.
I changed my man to DM when I joined and his overall went down to 79 from 81!

Hahahha

Another thing thing to look for!

Just had 4 quick games on drop ins. The ball is definitely free-er, feels less on rails. Could just be the shitter passing stats i guess. Sprinting is a lot harder on turning, again could be the shitter agility stats. Love the first few weeks as people who only play well with 90+ rated players still try the rediculous that they can't get away with.

Like the idea of this attribute system but no doubt it will become redundant for high level pro's. Hopefully if you focus on one area it will make you shit at others so not everyone can do everything

Its not bad is it? Only played 12 drop in games but am enjoying it more than 17. Real test will be when we play the pro clubs when passes start to go not where I played them!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 05:31:42 pm by Oddball »

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2017, 05:31:21 pm »
6pm GMT meet up tonight chaps?

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2017, 05:40:50 pm »
I'm in for this (not tonight as I'm still in work).

Will add my username when I can remember it
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2017, 05:42:31 pm »
Don't forget to add your players attributes. You get 15 points to allocate for each of your 3 profiles. Checked and you can switch between those profiles on the prematch screen so no more leaving to edit your pro!

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2017, 05:52:28 pm »
Don't forget to add your players attributes. You get 15 points to allocate for each of your 3 profiles. Checked and you can switch between those profiles on the prematch screen so no more leaving to edit your pro!

Thats the one thing I did do ;D

Oh nice swan...shall go and create a couple more ta.

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2017, 06:24:23 pm »
Won't be on until late tonight, looking at around 10ish.

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2017, 06:28:22 pm »
Seems to have changed the shirt pulling/tackle ability now or perhaps you need good stats to do it. Might be the end of cams at dm :D

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2017, 07:45:30 pm »
Servers are down ::)

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2017, 08:01:25 pm »
Bastard I can get on now aswell!

Offline WorldChampions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2017, 08:13:18 pm »
Seems ok for me now, anyone else?

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2017, 08:22:22 pm »
If it's working and people want to get on now I will, I'm online on NBA at the min.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2017, 08:47:10 pm »
I can come on now, but its a bit shit when theres only 2...anyone else coming on? I can play from now til 2am- ish GMT

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2017, 08:47:30 pm »
Seems ok for me now, anyone else?

Yea they are back up...for now!

Offline WorldChampions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2017, 08:52:05 pm »
I'll join in.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2017, 08:54:55 pm »
Happy days...I'll be on at 9...just following a horse race...add me mate and then we can party up when I come back on

oddball2514

Offline WorldChampions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2017, 08:56:23 pm »
Happy days...I'll be on at 9...just following a horse race...add me mate and then we can party up when I come back on

oddball2514

Have done already, tburt89. Go easy on me as I've only played 3 games on 18 so far and keep hitting the wood work!