Author Topic: Leicester 2-3 Liverpool (Salah 15' Cou 22' Okazaki 45+3' Henderson 66' Vardy 68)  (Read 75192 times)

Offline trimore

• Legacy Fan
  • Dastardly and Muttley with sick laughter
It's not even Mignolet only knocked down the ball. Vardy ran into his leg and he goes down. No way a penalty. And then Mane closes down a goalie and they run into each other its a straight red. Unbelievable.

No luck these days. Hopefully things calm down later in the season.
Go off to sleep in the sunshine, I don't want to see the day when it's dying

Offline Phil1986

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
The Reds proved me wrong (Also based on the fact that our regular CB pairing was playing). We fully deserved this win against 12 men! Wenn done you Red men!!!! Mané is back next week and Coutinho in great shape! We still need to outscore the opposition to win but hey a massive away win!  :)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
I suggest you look up the offside rule and have a word with yourself. Your ignorance is embarrassing and shameful. Hang your head!

:lmao

Ok love x
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Must go do the Spartak thread.
#JFT97

Offline SwordInYourGut

• Legacy Fan
How good is Henderson though? Absolute monster as a DM, bosses every single game.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
The offside was the first phase when the kick was taken. Maguire was offside and it was him that headed it on. Let's not waste time talking about the 2nd phase.

Still

need

to

see it

a
g
a
i
n
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline dangerpuss

• A bit like bagpuss. But more.....um.....dangerous.....um.....
  • Kopite
  • Allez, allez, allez
Chilwell was impressive again..certainly far too classy a player for them fuckin dogs...would like to think we're still keeping a watchful eye on him

He's a shit Moreno. All of his flaws last season and not as quick. Gets too close to his man, loves diving in and loves tugging shirts. He'll be exposed this season.

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Cheating cheating c*nts, glad to beat them with their playacting shite all game

One of the worst refereeing performances i've ever seen

Its the worst since John Moss the other week ;)

Offline Anfield89

• Legacy Fan
Matip doesnt fould Vardy? The one leading to the goal? I havnt seen a reply, just it 'live' but it looked a foul to me. Happy to be corrected though.
Already commented on that several times over now.
He was giving it back just as much.
Agreed and said so in the comms.

True, but for the 87th time, if the ref was as biased/abysmal as people have said he would have give it.

Matip doesn't make a challenge and Vardy throws himself like he does for a his peno decisions.

Offline nico 8

• Legacy Fan
Really needed that result. Let’s follow it up with a win midweek and next week we get to look forward to Klopp picking his attack

Not sure why Mignolet is still a Liverpool player, but thank fuck he saved that penalty. Again, a lot to be desired from our midfield and defence, but to be fair, this isn’t an easy game, and we’ve lost the last 3 we’ve played there. Leicester’s team is undying, I’m always impressed with how they approach the game - for a set of mediocre players like them the way they’re able to squeeze every ounce of their ability is brilliant and fully deserves all the respect. If our team had that attitude we’d probably win the treble.

Agree with the first part of your post but totally disagree with your 2nd part. They deserve absolutely no credit. It was so typical of Ferguson's reign where there are 2 sets of laws. Credit should be given to our defence and  midfield. They were given absolutely nothing and had to dig deep mentally. They could have crumbled with all the crap decisions blown against them. They are a crap side and that's why they are sitting on 4 points. They are plodders and get a free ride from the press.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 07:55:38 pm by nico 8 »

Offline MinnyRed

• Kopite
Job done, on to Moscow.

Anyone else as anxious as I am to get Clyne back?  Playing teenagers at right back is killing us.  Need Lallana too.

Ref was absolutely ridiculous today. 

Offline supaerheraw

• Kopite
How good is Henderson though? Absolute monster as a DM, bosses every single game.
He's not good enough.

According to some absolute fuckers here.

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
Good win. Needed that. Taylor is a fucking disgrace. Stealing a living. Thought the defense was great the last 15 minutes. Wish the midfield would have shown up in the box for their second. Can was walking his arse into the box again.

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What does it tell?

People are going on about the ref because he nearly gave them the game.

A more competent one probably would of seen us clean through.

Thats what I'm talking about, fucking hell, stop looking for a ruck.

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan
Matip doesnt fould Vardy? The one leading to the goal? I havnt seen a reply, just it 'live' but it looked a foul to me. Happy to be corrected though

Nope Vardy did his diving trick where he connects his foot with the defender and goes over, the exact trick he has been booked, and even sent off for, if I remember correctly...
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Jesus Christ. What the fuck is wrong with you? Maguire heads the ball and Maguire was offside. Are you feeling alright mate? Did you sustain head trauma recently?

Jesus Christ, whats wrong with you that you cant read. Think Ive said it 12 times now.

I was tyoing and watching at the same time. I need to see it again.

I havnt, but if you want one keep going ;)

Offline themightybeard

• Anny Roader
How often do you hear a commentator say "He got a touch of the ball there"? Also, Mane got sent off for crashing intot the keeper. Mignolet gets the ball and Vardy barrels into him. Never a penalty.

I also hate all the ex-referees (Poll, Webb) coming on and always, fucking always, defending the ref (unless its CL, then the foreign Johnny ref is always wrong). And why do so many of them look like they have been slathering on the fake tan? All Poll needed to dinish his look was ainch thick gold necklace and a fistful of sovereign rings.
To be fair to the ex-refs, they have actually done the job and appreciate how difficult it is, which is far more than the vast majority here and in punditry can say. I think he was poor today of course but he was actually pretty good up until the Vardy freekick at the end of the half. Even the major things he got 'wrong' are debatable, apart from the Lovren uncalled penalty which I think was blatant and Okazaki pulling Mignolet (but that's the linesman's fault really). I know that emotions are high but people don't half go overboard about refs.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
He's a shit Moreno. All of his flaws last season and not as quick. Gets too close to his man, loves diving in and loves tugging shirts. He'll be exposed this season.

nah...best defender on show today by woolyback mile
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Job done, on to Moscow.

Anyone else as anxious as I am to get Clyne back?  Playing teenagers at right back is killing us.  Need Lallana too.

Both are back in training to some extent, thankfully. :)

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Still

need

to

see it

a
g
a
i
n
The still showing Maguire being offside has been posted twice. I appreciate you're catching up on earlier replies to your comment but take a look.

Offline Ken Doral

• Anny Roader
I love/hate this amazing/stupid club. It's going to kill me.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Matip doesnt fould Vardy? The one leading to the goal? I havnt seen a reply, just it 'live' but it looked a foul to me. Happy to be corrected though.
Already commented on that several times over now.
He was giving it back just as much.
Agreed and said so in the comms.

True, but for the 87th time, if the ref was as biased/abysmal as people have said he would have give it.

Not really. Vardy did something odd with his leg - they were running together - Matip was trying to slow him as he should and then Vardy threw his right foot out and went over. It maybe looked like Matip had caught him, but it was the other way around. People would call it 'clever' from the attacker. I call it cheating. But then again that's what Vardy is all about. Giving it out and not being able to take it back.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
Was good to see Coutinho have his touch back, wasn't it? That assist for Salah and the freekick... just beautiful. And if I remember correct, Salah pointed to his head right before Coutinho supplied the perfect cross. And the next game we'll have Mane back as well. Could be fun!

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
3 points, quality.

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That penalty save feels like an important moment in the season, hopefully we can string a few wins together to get back on track as it was getting away from us.

Also Sturridge was excellent.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline dangerpuss

• Kopite
  • Allez, allez, allez
Everyone stop replying to Oddball. He's about ten minutes behind.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Felt we could have used Grujic in our mf today at times,then again Taylor would propably have just sent him off in the first half.

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
He's not good enough.

According to some absolute fuckers here.

I think people would accept his qualities when we get someone more creative alongside him. Out of Can, Henderson and Wijnaldum he's probably the most creative, so people expect him to provide that, but it's not really what he's best at
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Great to win against the snide Vardy. His usual snidy self.

Made up with 3 points credit to Mignolet for the penalty save after giving it away. Also thought he touched the ball before he clattered the snide. Clearly did his homework too as he stood up and didn't commit like keepers normally do.

Great to score 3, unlucky with the first goal and annoying to concede so quickly afte going two ahead again.

Hendo took his goal well

Taylor as usual gives us nothing so to win inspite of him is brilliant
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan
Job done, on to Moscow.

I don't get why Milner was good enough to be first choice LB last season over our actual first choice left back, but he isn't worth a try as right back over kids who are both struggling, and where a dependable calm RB would make a ton of sense if Moreno is playing on the other side.
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof

From the Twitter.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

Yes Maguire was offside from the original kick. Now I have seen it again without trying to type and watch at the same time, I can see the offside.

Thank you Clint for not being a quilt and just give me shit and instead post something that proves it. See people, simple isnt it ::)

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Was good to see Coutinho have his touch back, wasn't it? That assist for Salah and the freekick... just beautiful. And if I remember correct, Salah pointed to his head right before Coutinho supplied the perfect cross. And the next game we'll have Mane back as well. Could be fun!

Having mane back will be great for sure

Offline Reese

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
No, but I know the offside rule. Do you?

For the umpteenth time, I NEED TO SEE IT AGAIN. I WAS TYPING THE COMMS AND WATCHING. I CANT TOUCH TYPE.
Just seen it again. Its still a pen.
In the same universe that they have been given in the past, or do you not watch much football? In the same universe Poll has just said it was a pen. In the same universe that is the ref was biased/abysmal, as has been said, he gives it.

Are people incapable of having a conversation? Do people have to be smart arse quilts about things?
Look, we appreciate all yours comms work, and myself, nor I believe anyone is trying to be a smart arse. Most of us were just madly confused how you could keep banging on about their offsides goal wasn't, hence why you are getting so many responses.

Right, so now you are saying you can't type and watch at the same time - fair enough. But you did not mention anything of the sort when you made your first statement, or even your second statement when you told me to "watch it again" - something you clearly did not do. 

So just because they've been given in the past and some poll, means it should be given? I honestly just don't understand how in any context that should be considered a penalty - Player has hands by their side and ball is blasted at them from 5 yards away. No unnatural movement. How is that a pen?

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
Salah scoring for fun, love it. 3 points Spartak on Tuesday

Roll on Reds!

Oh yeah, sort out that bloody defence ;D
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
Guess who's back, Guess who's back, Guess who's back, Guess who's back, Guess who's back,
Guess who's back, Guess who's back, Guess who's back, Guess who's back, Guess who's back,

Offline Narwin Dunez

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
3 points anyway :)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Everyone stop replying to Oddball. He's about ten minutes behind.

He's still moaning about that Armeni FA Cup loss against Manchester United in the final.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
Ref nearly lost us the points. Some terrible decisions.

Online goalrushatgoodison

• crapinbed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Still waiting for the great leap forward.
can somebody explain why anybody would think the Can one was a peno? you don't have to think it was one yourself just why somebody else might think it is. I cant!
Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.

Offline dangerpuss

• Kopite
  • Allez, allez, allez
Oddball is 15 minutes behind lads so take a break and come back later.