Author Topic: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *  (Read 2964098 times)

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
Re: Liverpool FC complete signing of Mohamed Salah
« Reply #1960 on: November 30, 2017, 09:14:08 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/OwYQsZuh2CM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/OwYQsZuh2CM</a>

Offline Murpheus

• Kopite
« Reply #1961 on: November 30, 2017, 09:45:41 pm »
Pharaoh, Pharaoh
Mo Salah
Watch him go
Yeah yeah yeah yeah...
I am he
as you are he
as you are me
and we are all
together....

Offline Poet

• He IS a poet! And he truly knows it! He's a new member; fresh fire from old ember. No idiot or fool, for he follows Liverpool. A CT gift from heaven! Well, actually, from 24/7...who's taller than 5' 11"!
  • Kopite
    • Sui-Juris
« Reply #1962 on: November 30, 2017, 09:55:22 pm »
To the tune of "Brown Eyed Girl"     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmkgQRmmeE

Hey, wherever we go
Days when the rains come
We will always follow
Our beautiful game
Laughing and a-running, hey, hey
Skipping and a-jumping
Mohamed Salah scores again
Our, our hearts a-thumping
And you, our Egyptian Prince
You, our Egyptian Prince

Whatever happened
To cold Wednesdays in Stoke
Scoring volleys for fun, the, Travelling Kop go berserk
Standing beneath the floodlights laughing
Making grown men fall
Dribbling and a-smiling
All along the Potters goal
With you, our Egyptian Prince
You, our Egyptian Prince

Do you remember when we used to sing
Sa la la la la la la la la la la dee dah
Just like that
La dee dah

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1963 on: November 30, 2017, 10:04:55 pm »
Crazy how many Egyptian fans we have since signing this chap! :scarf I check Facebook comments under official LFC posts or replies to LFC-related tweets... chock-full of Egyptians!

Just how big is Salah in Egypt? I mean, I know he's very big and very popular, what with driving their national side to the World Cup and having never played for either Al Ahly or Zamalek, but just how big is he... is it confined to people who follow football, or does everyone know his name in his country? Would you say he is Top 5 Egypt "celebrity"? Just mind-boggling how many Egyptian LFC fans I'm seeing on social media now. Go check it out if you haven't noticed, it's great stuff
He'd be president if he decides to run.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline kb2x

• Kopite
  • The Mystery Continues....
« Reply #1964 on: November 30, 2017, 10:15:49 pm »
Tune of no limit

Mo mo
Mo mo mo mo
Mo mo mo mo
Mo mo mo Salah

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #1965 on: November 30, 2017, 10:36:22 pm »
I remember all the people moaning about his finishing early in the season after he had something like 12 shots for us and had missed a few big chances. I suppose the real scary thing is if he didn't have that brief adjustment period when he was acting human and missing some shots, he would have better than a goal per game already. Also someone posted this link back then showing the similar criticism of Suarez who "couldn't finish to save his life. A guy who had just scored 50 goals in the previous calendar year :D

Suarez as a No. 9?

One interesting thing - has anybody ever seen him cheat? Like, even a little bit. Going down easily on slight contact. Appealing for something that he knows isn't his. Ask for someone to be booked? Anything at all?
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #1966 on: November 30, 2017, 10:55:45 pm »
Tune of no limit

Mo mo
Mo mo mo mo
Mo mo mo mo
Mo mo mo Salah

Original..... :butt
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #1967 on: November 30, 2017, 11:28:48 pm »
One interesting thing - has anybody ever seen him cheat?

Every time he steps on the pitch mate. It's not fair.  :D

Funnily enough, even before the goals as soon as he came on, Stoke seemed to visibly deflate.
We are Liverpool!

Offline me76

• It's all in the reflexes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Believer
« Reply #1968 on: November 30, 2017, 11:43:22 pm »
It was utter bedlam for his goals last night - his first was just an utter thrunderbolt from the football gods. Never has a ball been hit so sweet! Still buzzing with the thought of when the ball left his foot - the sound was just incredible! It's one of 'them' moments I'll remember for a long, long time.

THIS! I saw this a few weeks ago and I thought it was utterly class - last night there was a few lads trying to get a song going to the sound of 'Hey Jude' and it just didn't take off and in my opinion, the whole "same song as yaya toure" is just cringy. THIS song above could be utterly class and would fit with Salah personally so well.

Brilliant.
Jürgen Klopp: "I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #1969 on: November 30, 2017, 11:49:28 pm »
We are Liverpool!

Offline me76

• It's all in the reflexes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Believer
« Reply #1970 on: November 30, 2017, 11:52:45 pm »
Nice avatar!

Cheers mate!  Just changed it over.  That goal was fucking boss!  As is Mo!
Jürgen Klopp: "I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Online Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #1971 on: November 30, 2017, 11:54:15 pm »
Not trying to spoil the party, more preempting the inevitable.

What’s the betting on the date (month) when Ballbag reveals that Real Madrid are going to take Mo from us?
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #1972 on: December 1, 2017, 12:45:10 am »
Cheers mate!  Just changed it over.  That goal was fucking boss!  As is Mo!

Wasn't it. It stayed hit.
We are Liverpool!

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1973 on: December 1, 2017, 12:54:38 am »
Not trying to spoil the party, more preempting the inevitable.

What’s the betting on the date (month) when Ballbag reveals that Real Madrid are going to take Mo from us?
They wouldn't be able to afford him with the figures we'd be looking for anyway.  They're also trying not to spend fortune on A palyer at this moment.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #1974 on: December 1, 2017, 01:05:56 am »
To the tune of ''Row,row,row ye boat''

Mo,Mo,Mo Salah
Scores goals for our team
Hes Egyptian and Holy
He likes Ravioli
But doesn't like Baked Beans

Offline iAnfieldRoad

• Legacy Fan
  • JUSTICE IS COMING
« Reply #1975 on: December 1, 2017, 02:16:25 am »
A song for mo and you can insert any player in other than ibrahimovic if need be.Maybe some of the words are`nt technically true but they fit into the song. ;D  ;D

His name`s mohammed salah
he`s the leader of the team
the greatest centre forward
that the world has ever seen

He`s here,he`s there
he`s everywhere
he`s always scoring goals
and as for ibrahimovic
you can stick him up yer hole

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

Justice for the 97
You`ll never walk alone

Offline gravey101

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1976 on: December 1, 2017, 02:19:01 am »
> One interesting thing - has anybody ever seen him cheat? Like, even a little bit. Going down easily on slight contact. Appealing for something that he knows isn't his. Ask for someone to be booked? Anything at all?

This.

I also kind of like his kneel and pray to mecca or whatever it is. An honest and humble man.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #1977 on: December 1, 2017, 02:34:22 am »
To the tune of "The Crown" by Gary Byrd and The GB Experience:

He Wears The Crown
He Wears The Crown
All Kopites Say
Salah Wears The Crown
The Crown!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epEQhxslprE
We are Liverpool!

Offline deadsetred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1978 on: December 1, 2017, 02:43:05 am »
I remember all the people moaning about his finishing early in the season after he had something like 12 shots for us and had missed a few big chances. I suppose the real scary thing is if he didn't have that brief adjustment period when he was acting human and missing some shots, he would have better than a goal per game already. Also someone posted this link back then showing the similar criticism of Suarez who "couldn't finish to save his life. A guy who had just scored 50 goals in the previous calendar year :D

One interesting thing - has anybody ever seen him cheat? Like, even a little bit. Going down easily on slight contact. Appealing for something that he knows isn't his. Ask for someone to be booked? Anything at all?

I think there was an instance in the Chelsea game where he couldve potentially gone down under a challenge in the box but kept his feet and ref obviously didn't look twice? I mean its refreshing to see, but its also noteworthy how few penalties we seem to get these days despite how fearsome Salah/Mane are.

Offline Hendollama

• Baldanovski stan. Injustice can be committed only by persons who cannot be touched, only by persons who have power and authority.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1979 on: December 1, 2017, 03:35:10 am »

Mo,Mo,Mo Salah
Hes Egyptian and Holy
He likes Ravioli
Hahaha. Boss ;D 8)
Happy is the man who avoids hardship, but how fine is the man who is afflicted and shows endurance.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1980 on: December 1, 2017, 04:02:57 am »
His finishing looks more settled and composed these days. He's absolute dynamite really.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline deadsetred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1981 on: December 1, 2017, 05:42:07 am »

Mo,Mo,Mo Salah
Hes Egyptian and Holy
He likes Ravioli

But surely to match the rhythm it has to be:

Mo,Mo,Mo Salah
Egyptian, Holy, likes Ravioli

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #1982 on: December 1, 2017, 07:45:22 am »

Nope. It's not something the rest of the team does much either.

My personal opinion is that it's smarter not to dive. Nobody can decide quickly enough to dive or not, so it has to be automatic and trained. This means that you have to go into a situation with mixed intentions of winning/keeping the ball, and diving. This half hearted attempt and focus significantly reduces your chances of winning the ball. Once in a while, say 1 %, you will get of course a free kick or even a penalty that you didn't deserve, and some fans will think that you're being clever. But the other 99 %, you have reduced your chances to win or keep the ball in a dangerous area.

Players like Salah, but Suarez was also like this, have 100% of their focus on the ball. Over the course of a season, I think this makes them more efficient than players that dive.

Complaining at the ref is a bit similar. Yes, you can put pressure on the ref by whining and shouting, and maybe get a couple of extra decisions your way. But you also ruin your own and the rest of your team's focus as well, which should be at what you are doing as a player.
« Last Edit: December 1, 2017, 07:47:33 am by jepovic »

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1983 on: December 1, 2017, 07:47:55 am »
We have two wide forwards with roadrunner pace, goal threat and creativity. I absolutely love it
« Last Edit: December 1, 2017, 08:48:47 am by Clayton Bigsby »

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #1984 on: December 1, 2017, 08:33:00 am »
I think that he is GOODT.

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1985 on: December 1, 2017, 08:35:23 am »

Ha. Best thing about that thread is that there are people moaning about Suarez that still moan about anything and everything now. The same people stating their opinions like they are 100% fact despite being very, very wrong. You’d think they would learn.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline PJLFC1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1986 on: December 1, 2017, 08:53:39 am »
Someone could possibly do something with Tony Christie’s - (Is This The Way To) Amarillo if not already been mentioned or used ? hence the
Sha la la lala lalala
Sha la la lala lalala
Sha la la lala lalala
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1987 on: December 1, 2017, 11:02:12 am »
There he goes

There he goes again

Scoring once again

And I just can't contain.

This feeling that remains.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #1988 on: December 1, 2017, 11:25:37 am »
Remember that.Was funny the following january transfer window after we signed him every man and his dog was saying we should sign that croation lad who signed for everton from rangers cos luis wasnt a goalscorer.The pissing and moaning was unreal ;D

Think he went onto sign for hull city tigerettes.Mightve saved kennys job if he'd have got Nikica Jelavić ;D

Offline Legoland

• Plazzie Brick Lid :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #1989 on: December 1, 2017, 11:43:05 am »
He really is the Egyptian Messi.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1990 on: December 1, 2017, 12:00:35 pm »
Messi is the Argentinian Salah.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #1991 on: December 1, 2017, 12:43:55 pm »
Ha. Best thing about that thread is that there are people moaning about Suarez that still moan about anything and everything now. The same people stating their opinions like they are 100% fact despite being very, very wrong. You’d think they would learn.

If these people cared and dedicated as much time to acquiring knowledge as they did about wanting to be heard, perhaps they wouldn't be so frequently wrong.

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1992 on: December 1, 2017, 12:55:36 pm »
Agreed. No one's learning a full song, take that verse add a chorus and repeat. Winner

Agree. The full length songs are great but no way will it catch on unfortunately.

Even something really simple like this to the tune of Amarillo!

"SALALALALALALALALAH *clap clap*
SALALALALALALALALAH *clap clap*
Gets the ball and scores again!"

Catchy and easy to remember?!
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1993 on: December 1, 2017, 12:57:36 pm »
Someone could possibly do something with Tony Christie’s - (Is This The Way To) Amarillo if not already been mentioned or used ? hence the
Sha la la lala lalala
Sha la la lala lalala
Sha la la lala lalala

Dammit I've only just seen this and posted below, been thinking this myself
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #1994 on: December 1, 2017, 01:46:42 pm »
Tune of no limit

Mo mo
Mo mo mo mo
Mo mo mo mo
Mo mo mo Salah

Can't see this catching on.

We should re-work the Torres song somehow:

His contract said he was a Red, Salah, Salah,
He's signed for 5 years it said, Salah, Salah,
Hope there's no release clause,
So he can play for us for years,
Mohammed Salah Libpool number 11.

We then do the bounce.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #1995 on: December 1, 2017, 02:04:23 pm »
To the tune of "Brown Eyed Girl"     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmkgQRmmeE

Hey, wherever we go
Days when the rains come
We will always follow
Our beautiful game
Laughing and a-running, hey, hey
Skipping and a-jumping
Mohamed Salah scores again
Our, our hearts a-thumping
And you, our Egyptian Prince
You, our Egyptian Prince

Whatever happened
To cold Wednesdays in Stoke
Scoring volleys for fun, the, Travelling Kop go berserk
Standing beneath the floodlights laughing
Making grown men fall
Dribbling and a-smiling
All along the Potters goal
With you, our Egyptian Prince
You, our Egyptian Prince

Do you remember when we used to sing
Just like that
La dee dah

never was a poster's username so ill-suited...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1996 on: December 1, 2017, 02:09:19 pm »
Signing of the season front runner, across the entire league. What a player who has far exceeded my expectations.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #1997 on: December 1, 2017, 02:10:00 pm »
Mustang Salah!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y5TQtREyhSM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Y5TQtREyhSM</a>

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1998 on: December 1, 2017, 02:18:29 pm »
Agree. The full length songs are great but no way will it catch on unfortunately.

Even something really simple like this to the tune of Amarillo!

"SALALALALALALALALAH *clap clap*
Gets the ball and scores again!"

Catchy and easy to remember?!

I like that.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1999 on: December 1, 2017, 02:25:32 pm »
Phil Thompson had his doubts when we signed. Just shows you how clueless these so called pundits are. Even Thommo.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker