Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3470847 times)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Re: SolSeks is STILL the manager of Manchester United!!
« Reply #26200 on: April 21, 2019, 06:31:22 pm »
Get the laughs in now.  This season will end in tears for both United and Liverpool fans alike.
Ah, the old 'we know we are shite, but it's ok because you won't win anything either' post.

Thing is, our season has been joyous all the way through. It's been fantastic and may even get better yet.

Your season? .....
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #26201 on: April 21, 2019, 06:43:04 pm »
How's ole's overall win ratio now? Must be approaching Moyes level.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #26202 on: April 21, 2019, 06:46:48 pm »
Ah, the old 'we know we are shite, but it's ok because you won't win anything either' post.

Thing is, our season has been joyous all the way through. It's been fantastic and may even get better yet.

Your season? .....

The great thing is, he was here in January bragging about how Ole ‘struggled at Cardiff because he’s a star and you wouldn’t put a star F1 driver in a shit car’ :lmao

Imagine being that shite and your one saving grace is ‘I know you’re in a CL semi and bang in a title race with 3 games left, but you might not win anything so there’. It might actually be more Everton than Everton. They should get used to that.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #26203 on: April 21, 2019, 06:47:52 pm »
The great thing is, he was here in January bragging about how Ole ‘struggled at Cardiff because he’s a star and you wouldn’t put a star F1 driver in a shit car’ :lmao

Imagine being that shite and your one saving grace is ‘I know you’re in a CL semi and bang in a title race with 3 games left, but you might not win anything so there’. It might actually be more Everton than Everton. They should get used to that.

More Eunuchian than Eunuch...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #26204 on: April 21, 2019, 06:48:25 pm »
Anyone just see the OGS post game interview, the one they do for all the press after the game? He went into pretty much full meltdown, and I am pretty sure there was actually a tear in his eye I kid you not.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #26205 on: April 21, 2019, 06:48:26 pm »
That goldbridge fella is a genius, talk about footy like partridge in his pomp, create a fan account to rip himself to pieces and have absolute thousands watching every single video he creates. Fair play to him.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #26206 on: April 21, 2019, 06:51:00 pm »
Jesus Christ Solskjaer prattling on about Sralex Giggseh becks and Neville in his press conference

Bloke is losing it
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #26207 on: April 21, 2019, 06:59:40 pm »
He's losing it

Online Szemerényi

• Anny Roader
  • We all ride the red and white gallop
« Reply #26208 on: April 21, 2019, 07:07:30 pm »
How is the statue coming along?

Online deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26209 on: April 21, 2019, 07:08:00 pm »
Brilliant result today in hindsight after Arsenal losing. They were embarrassed today. Arsenal losing though gives them hope for 4th. So now they will need to give their all against City after that woeful performance. The fans won't accept another 4 or 5 nil.

Its set up perfectly for them to get something. They are just a bit shit though, so probably will fall short.

Online Szemerényi

• Anny Roader
  • We all ride the red and white gallop
« Reply #26210 on: April 21, 2019, 07:11:21 pm »
https://twitter.com/beINSPORTS/status/1103424689844543488

What a ride the last month has been!  ;)

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26211 on: April 21, 2019, 07:13:05 pm »
This is exactly the result we needed today. Top QUALITY sides always seem to bounce back immediately after a heavy defeat, oh wait.  ???
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #26212 on: April 21, 2019, 07:19:44 pm »
How is the statue coming along?

It's done and will double up for Moyes so they saved some dough.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #26213 on: April 21, 2019, 07:20:32 pm »
The United way?

We spoke of the Liverpool way a lot in the 90s.

Sadly we forget that this was having the best group of players and coaching them really well.  We didn’t have the best coaches or players in the 90s sadly.

And it’s the same at Manchester United.  The United way? It’s about being better..... and they’re shite.  There’s no way they get anything on Wednesday, not some single chance. It’s a horrendous run of form to take into next year and this virtually always causes a handover in the autumn.

Their best players are greedy premaddonnas who only perform when they want, and they have a dozen squad players  who could stay or leave and no one would know.

It’s horrendous mismanagement, their recruitment is atrocious.  They have no plan, no playing style and when they do have a target, they move slowly and sloppily and often end up paying more than they needed to.

Then their manager.  Last year’s second?  That was a fluke.  We have to credit Maureen for it.  It was quite the result.

He had to be sacked this season of course, he’d lost them. 

So who do they hire?  The manager of a Norwegian club.

Imagine that anywhere else? He’s only been hired because he used to play for them.  He has no their credentials, no other strings to his bow. He’s not a noted coach, he isn’t widely regarded.  That’s it.

And it’s fucking brilliant isn’t it?

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26214 on: April 21, 2019, 07:20:37 pm »
Bunch of useless c*nts.

Chalk the game off on Wednesday, lads, because these shit c*nts have already lubed themselves up.

Offline Red Eyed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26215 on: April 21, 2019, 07:22:22 pm »
"Just try, if we can do it, wonderful and if not, then fail in the most beautiful way"

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #26216 on: April 21, 2019, 07:25:32 pm »
greedy premaddonnas

When she dies will such players be greedy post-madonnas?
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26217 on: April 21, 2019, 07:25:55 pm »
That goldbridge fella is a genius, talk about footy like partridge in his pomp, create a fan account to rip himself to pieces and have absolute thousands watching every single video he creates. Fair play to him.
His real name is Brett Di Cesare (not sure if that's the correct spelling) he said he created the character/persona of Mark Goldbridge as he couldn't use his real name due to whoever his employers were at the time, fair fucks to him, he's making a few quid out of it.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26218 on: April 21, 2019, 07:27:49 pm »
His real name is Brett Di Cesare (not sure if that's the correct spelling) he said he created the character/persona of Mark Goldbridge as he couldn't use his real name due to whoever his employers were at the time, fair fucks to him, he's making a few quid out of it.
wasnt he a cop or something? The man is somehow 40!!

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #26219 on: April 21, 2019, 07:28:45 pm »
Ole deserves a statue! How many teams can you name that put in a shit performance like today and not lose their place in the table? We would We would have dropped a place today had we even drawn.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #26220 on: April 21, 2019, 07:31:12 pm »
So our best hope is some kind of mass brawl where they both get docked points 😥
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26221 on: April 21, 2019, 07:32:02 pm »
This is a genuine question, did Moyes, van Gaal or Mourinho ever have such a disastrous week as Solskjaer has just had?  The 3-0 defeat in Barcelona looks like a great result in comparison after getting taken to the cleaners by Everton!

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26222 on: April 21, 2019, 07:33:32 pm »
Playing under Ferguson must have made management seem like a piece of piss.  "Out you go lads, don't worry, we'll win."  But seriously, you can't judge everything through the prism of your playing days.  Can Ole do that?  No, I strongly suspect he can't.  Which is a shame.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26223 on: April 21, 2019, 07:34:30 pm »
wasnt he a cop or something? The man is somehow 40!!
I don't know what his job was mate, I saw him on The True Geordie podcast.

EDIT:You were right mate.

https://www.earnthenecklace.com/mark-goldbridge-wiki-manchester-united-youtube/
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 07:36:58 pm by Flaccido Dongingo »

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26224 on: April 21, 2019, 07:38:03 pm »
He's supposed to be a Forest fan as well. :D

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26226 on: April 21, 2019, 07:52:01 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/AnvHx4GWyvY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/AnvHx4GWyvY</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/l5JHWXTArP4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/l5JHWXTArP4</a>

Never

gets

old.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
« Reply #26227 on: April 21, 2019, 07:52:13 pm »
Utd have not made a decent managerial appointment since 1986.

They are an absolute shambles on and off the pitch, but please just find one performance or dodgy refereeing decision to get something against City.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #26228 on: April 21, 2019, 07:52:28 pm »
If they lose the next two then that is 8 defeats from 10
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26229 on: April 21, 2019, 07:54:18 pm »
give it to Kanchelskis until the end of the year!

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
« Reply #26230 on: April 21, 2019, 07:55:55 pm »
The Solskjaer appointment is exactly why board level decisions should not be influenced by fans and media.

The wankfest after they beat PSG  and won a few against dross in the league was fantastic timing for anybody who wants Utd to continue to be a shadow of what they were on the pitch.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26231 on: April 21, 2019, 07:56:18 pm »
If they lose the next two then that is 8 defeats from 10

What was Mourhnio's record? Didn't he have a similar run? Maybe it's not the manager.
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #26232 on: April 21, 2019, 08:01:27 pm »
What was Mourhnio's record? Didn't he have a similar run? Maybe it's not the manager.

It is a whole club thing from top to bottom.

Weird bunch of players and with an ego in the team like Pobga, he will bring the dressing room down.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline harrylfc

• Legacy Fan
  • XABI'S MATE
« Reply #26233 on: April 21, 2019, 08:03:51 pm »
You'd love to draw them in a cup at minute wouldn't ya 😋

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #26234 on: April 21, 2019, 08:04:00 pm »

Don't think he was anywhere near that. A few draws too many with shite footie thrown in behind the parked bus.  But this is the United Way playing now.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26235 on: April 21, 2019, 08:08:55 pm »
Don't think he was anywhere near that. A few draws too many with shite footie thrown in behind the parked bus.  But this is the United Way playing now.

But Ole also parks the bus, which somehow seems to get glossed over. Hope he turns it round, really need him to keep the job.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26236 on: April 21, 2019, 08:13:06 pm »
They are tragic. I hate those combined teams discussions but its laughable that when we played them they had Rashford and Matic ahead of Fabinho and Mane.

Matic expired as a footballer in 15/16.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26237 on: April 21, 2019, 08:27:56 pm »
Just thinking about their result today, I'd be absolutely mortified if Liverpool got beat 4-0 at Woodison fucking park! It would take me along time to get over it, that really is an incredibly low point for them. I can't remember them taking a caning there even when the Ev were good about 35 years ago.

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #26238 on: April 21, 2019, 08:30:49 pm »
Playing under Ferguson must have made management seem like a piece of piss.  "Out you go lads, don't worry, we'll win."  But seriously, you can't judge everything through the prism of your playing days.  Can Ole do that?  No, I strongly suspect he can't.  Which is a shame.

#worrying times.
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26239 on: April 21, 2019, 08:31:27 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/AnvHx4GWyvY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/AnvHx4GWyvY</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/l5JHWXTArP4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/l5JHWXTArP4</a>

Never

gets

old.
Genius.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."