Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3478433 times)

Online Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: SolSeks is STILL the manager of Manchester United!!
« Reply #26280 on: April 21, 2019, 11:38:42 pm »
Let’s be fair on Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal, he wasn’t great but he did lay some good foundations for his successor to pick up from. Rashford and other youngsters were coming on nicely as Van Gaal does with his track record, the youth system was looking good but since Mourinho, nobody made any development while they spunked hundreds and hundreds of millions on utter shite.

So I have to thank Mourinho for making them so shit. Never has a manager done so much destruction with Man United than him.

But you know, dance with the devil and you’ll pay the price. Man Utd’s arrogance in picking Mourinho and short termism has done for them here.

The fact that they keep compounding their errors is what makes all this so funny e.g. if they had stuck with van Gaal or brought in another manager with a longer term view rather than the epitome of short term moves in Mourinho then they'd be in a far healthier position. Their consistency in managing to keep shooting themselves in the foot is continuing for so long that you have to wonder if it is deliberate.  ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #26281 on: April 21, 2019, 11:53:48 pm »
It's great isn't it.

They don't even realise they'll get twatted on Wednesday whatever their intentions are.
A bit like how the Bitters wanted to throw their game against Abu Dhabi as though they actually had a choice in the matter. 😁
It's amazing just how quickly after the departure of Whisky Nose this lot reverted to type and ended up becoming totally Evertonised.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26282 on: April 22, 2019, 12:02:39 am »
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26283 on: April 22, 2019, 12:24:42 am »
That fuckwit Andeh has went on another rant, clear out in the summoh, hope the team are up for the Darbeh, and that it's not a rerun of Novemboh.

He's probably the biggest blert on any of those YouTube fan channels.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26284 on: April 22, 2019, 02:35:40 am »
It's time to start sending positive thoughts to the Mancs in advance of Wednesday.

I'll start

Their manager has most hair of any Premier League manager in Manchester
For a professional football player, Paul Pogba is a world class social media influencer
Shitting on the side of the road is totally normal, when you have to go you have to go
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #26285 on: April 22, 2019, 02:40:58 am »
Their manager has the longest term to serve his club of the top six teams (possibly of all PL teams).
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
Re: Solskjaer is STILL the manager of Manchester United!!
« Reply #26286 on: April 22, 2019, 02:53:46 am »
I don't know of any Liverpool fans back in the day wanting us to lose to Chelsea to stop the Mancs. That's the difference here, the red Mancs want to lose to the blue Mancs and fuck another season up for themselves by depriving themselves of Champions League football.
I wanted us to beat Chelsea, but if I'm entirely honest I wasn't exactly that disappointed when we lost it either.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #26287 on: April 22, 2019, 03:00:40 am »
OGS is the most successful Norwegian football manager in PL history.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Frizzo

• Having a Bad Hair Life.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26288 on: April 22, 2019, 03:04:02 am »
Get the laughs in now.  This season will end in tears for both United and Liverpool fans alike.

Oh man this is so fucking sad.

To be fair, I remember when United were fighting for league titles and champions leagues and we were scrapping for 4th.

All I could do was cross my fingers and pray they won as little as possible.

Fucking hurts your soul, doesn't it?

Can't see a way out any time soon. The tunnel is long and dark, believe me.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #26289 on: April 22, 2019, 03:16:45 am »
I wonder how long it'll be til the Norwich scarves reappear?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #26290 on: April 22, 2019, 03:37:48 am »
Get the laughs in now.  This season will end in tears for both United and Liverpool fans alike.
:lmao

We won't have lost 6 in 8 games all season. And it'll be 7 in 9 on Wednesday, we'll disappointingly have to look for someone else to help us out because no matter "how good does it feel", Solskjaer is a fraud and United are total fucken shite :lmao

Offline Frizzo

• Having a Bad Hair Life.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26291 on: April 22, 2019, 03:42:57 am »

We won't have lost 6 in 8 games all season.

I think we've only lost 6 games in all competitions ALL SEASON up to this point.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #26292 on: April 22, 2019, 03:45:03 am »
I think we've only lost 6 games in all competitions ALL SEASON up to this point.
Yep, exactly. Is right. And even if we don't win a trophy this season, we'll be well up for another season having a crack at everything with a settled manager, settled squad and just needing to add to it, like Ferguson used to do.

The odds of us both crying at the end of the season though for the record...

Liverpool to not win a trophy 6/5

Man United to not win a trophy - no odds offered. Impossible.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 03:47:08 am by Hij »

Offline MancEunuchian

• Manc
  • Main Stander
  • On the piss with Georgie Best
« Reply #26293 on: April 22, 2019, 03:56:15 am »
Fucking hurts your soul, doesn't it?
It really does mate.  Fucking shambles the situation we’re in.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #26294 on: April 22, 2019, 04:04:58 am »
It really does mate.  Fucking shambles the situation we’re in.

Fair play at least he came back on. Is Cantona still on that skiing trip?

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #26295 on: April 22, 2019, 04:10:50 am »
He's right in a sense though, if we don't win anything under Klopp, it'll be a golden period in our history earmarked by not winning anything. The only saving grace is that with the amount of dodgy and inappropriate money that City are pumping into their club that there will most likely never be a manager at United like Ferguson again, and yet, they'll be celebrating all of City's 6 goals at Old Trafford on Wednesday.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26296 on: April 22, 2019, 04:23:13 am »
Where do they start with their rebuild? They'll probably spunk a load of cash on Bale/Richarlison/Zaha but it's their core where they are truely spineless.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #26297 on: April 22, 2019, 04:35:43 am »
Where do they start with their rebuild? They'll probably spunk a load of cash on Bale/Richarlison/Zaha but it's their core where they are truely spineless.

With Ed Woodward it's probably Bale isn't it though? They haven't even got a director of football in place. It's just Solskjaer and Phelan. That's not to say they can't have hits in the transfer window, but it's all just a bit mad how incoherent it feels. They've got enough money that you'd imagine eventually it will stick. They've had a clutch of trophies since Ferguson left, but we did as well - the two big ones seem illusive for a while now- which is crazy when you consider we could win either one, or both with a handful of games to play.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26298 on: April 22, 2019, 05:02:07 am »

Walk before they run.

No more Bales, start younger and build up. It's clear that Pogba is a problem for their level right now. Get De Ligt (or whoever) rather than Koulibaly.

Eat shit for two or three years, as we did. Find a proper manager with a progressive style of play and back him to the hilt. Accept that progress is not linear and doesn't come easy, and that performances rather than results are the initial sign of success.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Rosario

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26299 on: April 22, 2019, 05:10:51 am »
Walk before they run.

No more Bales, start younger and build up. It's clear that Pogba is a problem for their level right now. Get De Ligt (or whoever) rather than Koulibaly.

Eat shit for two or three years, as we did. Find a proper manager with a progressive style of play and back him to the hilt. Accept that progress is not linear and doesn't come easy, and that performances rather than results are the initial sign of success.

I'd also suggest getting some sort of wage structure in place like ourselves instead of just giving any player what they want. Get in good young players and make them earn contracts which admittedly will be hard until they clear out most of the current first team squad and the ludicrous contracts they have handed out.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26300 on: April 22, 2019, 05:54:00 am »
I'd also suggest getting some sort of wage structure in place like ourselves instead of just giving any player what they want. Get in good young players and make them earn contracts which admittedly will be hard until they clear out most of the current first team squad and the ludicrous contracts they have handed out.

Not sure if it would work in football because of the number of teams you compete with, but in the NHL they used to use Gretzky as a salary cap. "I can't pay you that much, Gretzky doesn't make that much"

I'd attempt the same with De Gea. Make it clear nobody makes more than him unless they earn it. If players won't sign for less, they aren't the players you want. If Rashford becomes the player they think, or Martial or whoever, then you get them up there but never any new players.

I think they've fucked that with Sanchez though, not sure they can put that toothpaste back in the tube.

Such a pity.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26301 on: April 22, 2019, 05:54:44 am »

Yeah,will be fascinating to see where they'll shovel a ton of money this summer,their recent purchases like Sanchez,Lukaku and Fred have to be up there with Veron in the biggest wastes of money category.

It seems to me they haven't got a basic standard professional performance in them and their form fluctuates wildly like Pogbas social media moodswings,some of their players even look severely unfit which should be unacceptable.

Looks like they have mentally weak players and severely lack leadership on and off the pitch,they're not worth their pay packets but that group really shouldn't get tonked by Everton and look like they should have lost 7-0.

Long may it continue though,i've had enough watching them win anything.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #26302 on: April 22, 2019, 06:01:05 am »
Let's just remember that we all think they are fucken shite, they won't win a game of tiddly winks with this City side. Solskjaer is about to lose his job after signing the contract before summer. No way in hell they get a result on Wednesday. Worst United team in years. Needs any sort of result to calm down the natives etc.

He'll be trying to get a result, but the United players? Already on the beach. Poisoned chalice. May as well stick as much money you have on the City win, because unlike us, they are gonna go to their derby rivals and beg, bed to be beaten, but only by the one goal. BDSM United

« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 06:02:54 am by Hij »

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26303 on: April 22, 2019, 06:27:39 am »
Walk before they run.

I reckon they go for Conor Coady in defence ifDe Ligt/Koulibaly chose not to move there. He's still only 26 and a club captain. If not him then Alderweireld is definitely someone they'll look towards.

DM is their major problem as evidenced by how shitful Matic was against the Bitters. If Pogblank is to stay he needs someone to protect the defenders and clean up after him for them to move forward.

That central pairing of Smalling/Beaker is what saw Moyes sacked after the same result.

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #26304 on: April 22, 2019, 06:37:49 am »
Dunno about losing his job already - I think he'd two transfer windows myself.

To be fair, he handled his presser quite well the other day I thought and is obviously getting a bit of coaching from Fergie on this front. No-one is really available to take over and Phelan is getting off, and they wouldn't give it to any of the old school.

I could see them swiping Keane from Forest to replace Phelan (if he does in fact walk), but the die-hard Mancs wouldn't want him to go, as many will see him as a conduit to Fergie.

He'll be given time, but he'll be on a short leash and they won't be confident in his performance in the transfer market.

I could see Rashford, Lingard and thingio giving that backline of City a problem or two if they get off to a good start - but the balance of power has fully shifted now and if Ole did somehow get and get a result against City (and we take our final three), it'll be rammed down our throats for years to come.

Wouldn't be arsed myself, if we hadn't stormed most of our season in the way we had, they wouldn't be in a position to 'grant us a favour'. But the fact that Crystal Palace turned Arsenal over means that they're still within a small chance of top four. Saying that, as many have pointed out, a lot of their players will want to duck the Europa League... as if it is beneath them or something.

But most of the fans will know deep-down that if they don't get top four, the Europa League is in fact, their level at the minute. They have a lot of players who need to wise up and get their acts together... maybe EL will humble them into this. Plus, they ain't gonna fix their squad problems in one transfer window - so top four next season will be difficult with the likes of Spurs, Watford and dare I say it? Everton on the prowl.

De Gea will be off this summer, I'd put my house on it. That's another massive problem for them as they've proven time and time again that since Schmeical has left, keepers have found it difficult to settle in in their first season (aside of VDS of course)

I could see them trying to get Dubravka or even Begovic to stop the gap and try to poach an English keeper.

Whatever the weather, this is all good and humbling for them - it must infuriate the Stretford End to see our rise and doubly infuriating to see City's dominance of Manchester. One can only hope that all this frustration is transposed onto the pitch on Wednesday and that they go out with a bit of pride about them and forget that they could be doing us a favour.

Saying that, with this team, I wouldn't be surprised if they got beat 6-1 on the night. Ole was brought up a Red and apparently supported us. I doubt that this will come into it (I mean how could it), so I'd expect him to pick his strongest side and try to stifle and frustrate the City attack. I think the best we could hope for is that United try to do a Chelsea on them and play some Mourino anti-football - as if Ole deploys them in some of the ways that he has this season, they'll fucking wallop them back to the stone ages.

Continually on 11,420.

Online Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26305 on: April 22, 2019, 06:53:19 am »
Bereft of effort, organisation and tactics. That's mainly the players and management.

Ole should get Fergie for a pre match bollocking before they play city.

This is far more serious than Moyes era.

Hopefully the public humiliation might inspire an improvement and it can't be that bad.

Still city doing the norm and securing an early goal and then boring the game to death. Ole will say the players at least turned up. So obvious

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #26306 on: April 22, 2019, 07:08:07 am »
When they sacked Jose....we were 19 points ahead of them.

We are 24 points ahead of them currently.

They do have a game in hand Wednesday to cut it down to 21.  :wave
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26307 on: April 22, 2019, 07:12:55 am »
There isn’t really much anyone could have done with the pile of shit Mourinho left behind. The more managers they go through the more obvious it becomes to everyone that they have just wasted over a half a billion on a pile of worthless garbage. Nobody even wants some of these players to even take off the wage bill for free.

What a glorious mess they are in. It’s unfixable without a full, long drawn out squad gutting and rebuild. Are the fans patient enough for that to happen, are the owners happy to spend another half a billion quid with Ole at the wheel (although the Ole experiment won’t even see next season).
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 07:15:29 am by JovaJova »
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #26308 on: April 22, 2019, 07:50:54 am »
They’re not in that bad a shape, they just need a new LB, RB, 3 x CB’s, a DM, A box to box and left winger.

You’re all talking like the entire squad needs replacing.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26309 on: April 22, 2019, 07:58:55 am »
You see their lineup week after week and you see a load of shite players that were there when Ferguson was still manager and a load of new ones that are pretty poor themselves and it is outstanding the amount of money they have thrown away.

I said a few weeks ago that I felt teams were underestimating them a bit. If you are PSG and looking at their players you are not scared in the slightest and as such they left space for United’s pace. Now that their attackers are not getting any joy, they look the awful team they are.

If you take away a clearly unhappy De Gea and Pogba, they probably only have 6 players in the whole squad that you would want to work with or a good manager would retain over the next few years and that is Shaw, Lindelof, Martial, Rashford, Lingard and Lukaku.

I loved the fact that Oleh got the job. He is an awful manager and he sounds an awful manager. Man United are a massive club with a great history, but he comes out with so much cringe statements.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 08:01:21 am by a treeless whopper »

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #26310 on: April 22, 2019, 08:05:40 am »
Dom King reporting that Mike Phelan will be offered the role of technical director and Michael Carrick will replace him on the bench..

Thank you

Thank you so much Manchester United.  Just when I thought it could get better

Link https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6945289/Manchester-United-ready-offer-Mike-Phelan-role-technical-director-promote-Michael-Carrick.html
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 08:08:26 am by Preserved for posterity. »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #26311 on: April 22, 2019, 08:21:17 am »
Dom King reporting that Mike Phelan will be offered the role of technical director and Michael Carrick will replace him on the bench..

Thank you

Link https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6945289/Manchester-United-ready-offer-Mike-Phelan-role-technical-director-promote-Michael-Carrick.html
I mean, once you've appointed the Molde manager as top dog you don't need to look further than a former Hull manager to be technical director.

This could mean the glory days of Ed Woodward in charge of transfers might be coming to an end though.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_cZqTKzS2aI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/_cZqTKzS2aI</a>
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26312 on: April 22, 2019, 08:21:21 am »
Tapping the crest at the post match presser. Cringeworthy.

Arrogance of saying he will be successful.

Offline kopite77

• Legacy Fan
  • In Jurgen we trust!
« Reply #26313 on: April 22, 2019, 08:24:42 am »

Thank you

So basically, this is like re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, you couldn't make this shit up! :lmao
HARRY HARRIS, MARK LAWRENSON, JOSE MOURIHNO,PETER KENYON, ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, ALAN HANSEN, YOU GUY'S TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

AND Mr KENWRIGHT YOU CAN STICK YOUR FUCKING GROUNDSHARE UP YOUR ARSE!

Hicks and Gillett, Game Over, thanks for Fuck All Fuckfaces, Internet Terrorist and Proud!

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26314 on: April 22, 2019, 08:37:11 am »
I still find it hard to believe hes the manager. The day he was appointed was the same day that rumour of Cantona being DoF was around. When I read on here that he had got the job I honestly thought it was Cantona, as mad as that would be, as that would make more sense than Ole.

Nothing they do would surprise me, maybe one day they will wheel out Clayton Blackmore or Terry Gibson.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #26315 on: April 22, 2019, 08:43:10 am »

Thank you

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Big Dirk

• But with Little Harnds. One of these is incorrerct.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Belfast Red
« Reply #26316 on: April 22, 2019, 08:44:33 am »
You see their lineup week after week and you see a load of shite players that were there when Ferguson was still manager and a load of new ones that are pretty poor themselves and it is outstanding the amount of money they have thrown away.

I said a few weeks ago that I felt teams were underestimating them a bit. If you are PSG and looking at their players you are not scared in the slightest and as such they left space for United’s pace. Now that their attackers are not getting any joy, they look the awful team they are.

If you take away a clearly unhappy De Gea and Pogba, they probably only have 6 players in the whole squad that you would want to work with or a good manager would retain over the next few years and that is Shaw, Lindelof, Martial, Rashford, Lingard and Lukaku.

I loved the fact that Oleh got the job. He is an awful manager and he sounds an awful manager. Man United are a massive club with a great history, but he comes out with so much cringe statements.
Pogba unhappy?Dont be making excuses for him he's just shite.We keep getting told he's World class but yet only turns up 1 in every 5 games and its normally to score 2 goals from the penalty spot against someone like Fulham...a complete myth of a footballer and the biggest problem at their club.
Born a Red-Live a Red-Die a Red

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #26317 on: April 22, 2019, 08:47:52 am »
Pogba unhappy?Dont be making excuses for him he's just shite.We keep getting told he's World class but yet only turns up 1 in every 5 games and its normally to score 2 goals from the penalty spot against someone like Fulham...a complete myth of a footballer and the biggest problem at their club.

He's the French Ballbagotelli - plenty of talent, torrid attitude.
Continually on 11,420.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #26318 on: April 22, 2019, 08:51:41 am »
From Red Cafe :)

Yesterday at 19:35 #644
Sandikan
aka sex on the beach

Efcinpeace said: ↑

Evertonian and Scouser here in peace.

If any of you have any influence with your players, please ensure they understand that Man City have to win the league. It surely must be the lesser of two evils for you guys.

The red sh*te fans are unbearable at the best of times and have no class. Take a loss for the bigger picture 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Yep. It sounds small time, but in a few months time, no one would care about our loss, but we'd certainly know about a Pool title win

This is how dim their fans really are. Apparantly they wouldn't care about their loss (Being in the qualifying rounds of the Europa League and then playing every Thursday while getting dogs abuse off every club for being Thursday wankers)

:)

Not that it makes much difference whether they 'want' to lose or not, they are lucky to have the points they have and lucky no one is near them or they'd be dropping like a stone. Just look at their last series of games. Lost 5 aways in a row in the league.

They are the club that never stops giving.

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26319 on: April 22, 2019, 09:06:48 am »
Still stand by my Tim Sherwood shouts.