Author Topic: European homes  (Read 452252 times)

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
Re: European homes
« Reply #4560 on: March 13, 2024, 08:23:55 am »
Should we reach the final, getting tickets will be a nightmare. Stadium only holds just over 50,000 so our allocation could be as little as 15-17k.

Ballot odds wont be great. Do you think there's any chance they might give priority to those who went to Paris AND have the Euro credits for this season?

Wouldn't have thought so, it'll be based on this season only for the final.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4561 on: March 13, 2024, 08:55:47 am »
All going to plan Thursday and we go through, what do people think the sale requirements will be like for the next euro home game, for example will it have a sale to members with Prague home match and stay at that or is it likely for it to go to a registration for all members.

Probably depends on who we draw.

Suspect if it’s a bigger team it’ll sell out on one credit as UEFA will take more tickets, some of the smaller teams maybe some will go to all members.

Offline upthereds1993

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4562 on: March 13, 2024, 09:41:24 am »
Few available on the site if anyone still needs

Offline The25thofmay

• Kemlynite
« Reply #4563 on: March 13, 2024, 10:04:47 am »
Wouldn't have thought so, it'll be based on this season only for the final.

Yeah its unlikely but would be a nice gesture considering what some of the people who went to Paris went through. Probably wont see it that way if you didnt go though :)

Could be absolute carnage in Dublin that day. There are so many Liverpool fans in Ireland who will descend on Dublin that day. Only thing that will keep number down is the lack of accommodation. Even then, there will be people sleeping in cars and tents and all sorts. Think there is the very real possibility of up to 250,000 Liverpool fans being in the city for the final. Will be even worse if rangers or West ham get there. I see they are talking about using Croke park as a fan zone which is a good idea. Assume there will be another one in Phoenix park. God knows where they are going to put the other teams fans. Obviously got to get there first.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4564 on: March 13, 2024, 10:14:25 am »
Yeah its unlikely but would be a nice gesture considering what some of the people who went to Paris went through. Probably wont see it that way if you didnt go though :)

Could be absolute carnage in Dublin that day. There are so many Liverpool fans in Ireland who will descend on Dublin that day. Only thing that will keep number down is the lack of accommodation. Even then, there will be people sleeping in cars and tents and all sorts. Think there is the very real possibility of up to 250,000 Liverpool fans being in the city for the final. Will be even worse if rangers or West ham get there. I see they are talking about using Croke park as a fan zone which is a good idea. Assume there will be another one in Phoenix park. God knows where they are going to put the other teams fans. Obviously got to get there first.

not the club's fault, though, for what happened to fans in Paris. the 'neutral' seats are probably more of an argument for UEFA to make an effort to do so, but then they'll lose all their sponsorship seats and they've refunded our tickets and have class actions against them still.

French police aside, if we make it I think Dublin will be a complete shitshow unfortunately.
YNWA.

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #4565 on: March 13, 2024, 10:21:23 am »
Assume they haven’t bought a ticket on that account and moved it on?

not that I know of, they dont deal in tickets, just sponge them off me!!!
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #4566 on: March 13, 2024, 02:57:42 pm »
not the club's fault, though, for what happened to fans in Paris. the 'neutral' seats are probably more of an argument for UEFA to make an effort to do so, but then they'll lose all their sponsorship seats and they've refunded our tickets and have class actions against them still.

French police aside, if we make it I think Dublin will be a complete shitshow unfortunately.

The whopper fest of all whopper fests

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4567 on: March 15, 2024, 10:25:42 am »
Lots and lots of Sparta fans in the main stand upper last night.

Offline ben9011

• Main Stander
  • Ohh he wears the number twenty
« Reply #4568 on: March 15, 2024, 10:33:15 am »
Lots and lots of Sparta fans in the main stand upper last night.
Think i noticed 2 in 305 but wasn't sure. Eitherway hardly surprising with the amount of spares.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4569 on: March 15, 2024, 11:46:30 am »
weird that people who went to all the group stage games either couldn't be arsed last night or sacked off the ACS, was all new faces and had to double check I was in the right seat.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #4570 on: March 15, 2024, 12:04:45 pm »
weird that people who went to all the group stage games either couldn't be arsed last night or sacked off the ACS, was all new faces and had to double check I was in the right seat.
My row in the Kop had a few empties and few new faces, only recognised the 1 fella from the group games
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #4571 on: March 15, 2024, 12:23:03 pm »

It's been different faces around me for every game and all the seats around us were in the ACS sale.  People are obviously just selling on their tickets and will then probably only turn up themselves for the later games and then moan if they don't get a final ticket!

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4572 on: March 15, 2024, 12:24:59 pm »
just weird they'd go to all the group games, even the last one that was effectively a dead rubber but not bother last night. Odd behaviour.

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #4573 on: March 15, 2024, 12:26:52 pm »

Yeah loads around me were kids and some empty seats.

Not sure why the club persist with this nonsense of sharing tickets freely. You don’t go to all the games yourself, you don’t get to the final.

No doubt if we make it, there’ll be a few who haven’t gone the games. We say the same thing every season when there’s a final and the club do nothing about it. That’s what I thought the fan forums would be doing….must all be sorted for every game

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4574 on: March 15, 2024, 12:54:47 pm »

3 (!) seats next to me have been empty for all but one of the 4 games. The one game where the seats were used, they weren’t regulars (couldn’t find the seat etc). I can’t tell if it’s just cos people are using the tickets to get in then going up to 30X or whether they’ve genuinely not bothered. Or maybe I just smell? 🤷‍♀️
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #4575 on: March 15, 2024, 01:04:40 pm »
Yeah loads around me were kids and some empty seats.

Not sure why the club persist with this nonsense of sharing tickets freely. You don’t go to all the games yourself, you don’t get to the final.

No doubt if we make it, there’ll be a few who haven’t gone the games. We say the same thing every season when there’s a final and the club do nothing about it. That’s what I thought the fan forums would be doing….must all be sorted for every game

You think the club don't want to change this?

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #4576 on: March 15, 2024, 01:09:46 pm »
You think the club don't want to change this?

Personally, I don’t even think it’s entered the thoughts of those who make the decisions. If so, they could’ve changed it before the season started. All decisions are made at snail pace.

You’re the man to tell me otherwise?  ;D ;)

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #4577 on: March 15, 2024, 02:50:32 pm »
That’s what I thought the fan forums would be doing….must all be sorted for every game

The fan forums, SoS, etc. aren’t gonna shout to fix it when they’re also passing their tickets on. Their own self interest comes before what is fair.

Or maybe I’m just a cynic…

Offline andy7616

• Kemlynite
  • 25-05-2005
« Reply #4578 on: March 16, 2024, 08:12:35 am »
When do we reckon details will come out for Atalanta home match? Need to book travel and accommodation for me and my two boys.
 Wondering if I should wait or will Sparta credit be enough to guarantee tickets.

Offline tgi91

• Main Stander
« Reply #4579 on: March 16, 2024, 05:11:07 pm »
When do we reckon details will come out for Atalanta home match? Need to book travel and accommodation for me and my two boys.
 Wondering if I should wait or will Sparta credit be enough to guarantee tickets.

I think you may struggle to get 3 together on just the Sparta criteria - but happy to be proven wrong

Offline Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4580 on: March 19, 2024, 04:41:23 pm »
Should we reach the final, getting tickets will be a nightmare. Stadium only holds just over 50,000 so our allocation could be as little as 15-17k.

Ballot odds wont be great. Do you think there's any chance they might give priority to those who went to Paris AND have the Euro credits for this season?

I'd like to think not. I did every Euro home game that season and lost out in the Ballot for Paris, so that would be rewarding luck as much as loyalty.

And on your other point, Empire of the Kop saying allocation could be around 13,000  :-\

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4581 on: March 19, 2024, 08:30:48 pm »
I'd like to think not. I did every Euro home game that season and lost out in the Ballot for Paris, so that would be rewarding luck as much as loyalty.

And on your other point, Empire of the Kop saying allocation could be around 13,000  :-\

I reckon it'll be even less. Read somewhere that Braga/Porto only got 12k there in 2011. Take into account 1500 or so for those that did the aways plus any player/sponsor allocations and priority rights etc and it'll be even worse
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline andy7616

• Kemlynite
  • 25-05-2005
« Reply #4582 on: March 20, 2024, 12:59:01 pm »
Atalanta (H) criteria just gone up - 2 games from this year guaranteed and then a further sale for those on one credit

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4583 on: March 20, 2024, 02:03:51 pm »
Do the people on their live chat and ticket office talk sh*te? When I had problems last week I was told a multitude of reasons, one being the fact that I opened the link 10 mins before the sale went live which just seems like nonsense.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4584 on: March 20, 2024, 03:26:36 pm »
Do the people on their live chat and ticket office talk sh*te? When I had problems last week I was told a multitude of reasons, one being the fact that I opened the link 10 mins before the sale went live which just seems like nonsense.
Yes, although I don't blame them personally as they are clearly very badly trained so the issue lies above them. It really depends on who you get as to the answer that you get, and of course if the answer is right or wrong. Some of them are great yet others seemingly make it up as they go along.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline kop2016

• Boys Pen
« Reply #4585 on: March 20, 2024, 04:58:10 pm »
How about the chance for members with 1 credit to get the ticket of Atalanta home? Is it possible to have tickets left for all members sale?

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #4586 on: March 21, 2024, 04:31:19 pm »
just out of interest... IF we get to the final, those with all homes going into the ballot- mate of mine said you have more chance the more you are linked up with in the application... so if I apply just me and my mate I sit beside, if I get picked it means he will get picked as it a joint application. So I have 2 chances of being selected... but if we are part of a group application with 3 other mates, we then have 5 chances of being picked in the ballot?

sounds like bollox? or is that the case?

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #4587 on: March 21, 2024, 04:41:31 pm »
Every 'application' has the same chance, regardless of how many people are in it.

You are more likely to get 4 tickets with 1 application, than applying individually 4 times.

From an individual point of view it makes no difference, but if you want to go with friends you may as well apply as a group.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #4588 on: March 21, 2024, 05:01:46 pm »
just out of interest... IF we get to the final, those with all homes going into the ballot- mate of mine said you have more chance the more you are linked up with in the application... so if I apply just me and my mate I sit beside, if I get picked it means he will get picked as it a joint application. So I have 2 chances of being selected... but if we are part of a group application with 3 other mates, we then have 5 chances of being picked in the ballot?

Sure we have this conversation every few months

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4589 on: March 21, 2024, 05:39:03 pm »

No.

Your application is one entity whether it consists of 1 person or 5

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #4590 on: March 21, 2024, 05:51:43 pm »
Sure we have this conversation every few months
Danny Mills doesn’t like this.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
« Reply #4591 on: March 21, 2024, 05:53:22 pm »

Think of it like roulette, a joint application is like putting all your chips on one number. If you win, you win big but less chance of a win than if you spread your chips over separate numbers. If you want the best chance of all of you getting tickets, do a joint application. If you want the best chance of any of you getting a ticket but a much lower chance of all of you being successful, enter separately.

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4592 on: March 21, 2024, 05:56:55 pm »
Think of it like roulette, a joint application is like putting all your chips on one number. If you win, you win big but less chance of a win than if you spread your chips over separate numbers. If you want the best chance of all of you getting tickets, do a joint application. If you want the best chance of any of you getting a ticket but a much lower chance of all of you being successful, enter separately.

This is it. I'll be making two entries on our 2 as my wife and dad aren't fussed about going should we make it. If we get 2 then great, but increases my chance slightly of getting at least 1.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #4593 on: March 21, 2024, 06:58:44 pm »

It depends how bothered you all are about going if that makes sense?

If you all are desperate about going then it makes no odds whether you enter as a single or group.

if someone was more likely to give the ticket away to one of the group , best to enter that separately as it’s essentially another entry.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #4594 on: March 21, 2024, 06:59:11 pm »
This is it. I'll be making two entries on our 2 as my wife and dad aren't fussed about going should we make it. If we get 2 then great, but increases my chance slightly of getting at least 1.

Yeah literally this!

Offline Tjfruits

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4595 on: March 21, 2024, 07:09:31 pm »
Anyone know when the uefa ballot registration goes live?

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #4596 on: March 21, 2024, 07:21:34 pm »

I’d have kept that on the down low, but April sometime.

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #4597 on: March 21, 2024, 07:21:41 pm »

Sometime in April according to their website

Offline mainone

• Anny Roader
  • this is the end.....
« Reply #4598 on: March 22, 2024, 09:31:16 am »
europa league prices gone up from the group stages 54 for mine

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #4599 on: March 22, 2024, 09:38:29 am »