Author Topic: Famous People That You Take an Irrational Dislike To  (Read 107218 times)

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
Re: Famous People That You Take an Irrational Dislike To
« Reply #520 on: January 6, 2017, 09:08:18 pm »
lardy-arsed cockwomble, Eamonn Holmes
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #521 on: January 6, 2017, 09:16:47 pm »
lardy-arsed cockwomble, lardy-arsed cockwomble, lardy-arsed cockwomble, Eamonn Holmes
He always comes across all smarmy and slimy to me  :puke2
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #522 on: January 6, 2017, 09:17:21 pm »
lardy-arsed cockwomble, lardy-arsed cockwomble, Eamonn Holmes
A touch of the wife beater about him I've always thought.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #523 on: January 6, 2017, 09:46:20 pm »
A touch of the wife beater about him I've always thought.

and now i have an image in my head of lardy-arsed cockwomble, lardy-arsed cockwomble, Eamonn Holmes wearinga wifebeater.

thanks!

edit: best auto-correct ever.

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #524 on: January 7, 2017, 05:55:12 pm »
The fella that does Tipping Point, Ben Shepherd, seems a decent enough bloke (in a shite show) but just have the urge to batter him every time I see him....not like me that sort of behaviour either.
Had the bizarre occurrence of walking into my gym weights room about 6 years back and seeing him topless hanging from a bar with a full camera crew snapping him
And as hard as I've tried to find those photos...  ;D
+6 ticket exchange

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #525 on: January 7, 2017, 06:15:53 pm »

January 2016, closes 6 Jamie's Italian restaurants due to tough conditions following the Brexit vote.

Karma is a bitch  ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #526 on: January 7, 2017, 07:33:06 pm »

January 2016, closes 6 Jamie's Italian restaurants due to tough conditions following the Brexit vote.

Or his restaurants are shite.

Online LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #527 on: January 7, 2017, 07:48:05 pm »
In his defence (I'm no fan of his, wibbly lipped c*nt) he was a remain voter.

People are probably bored of paying £25 for a bang average main course, overpriced, pretentious bullshit.

Offline bogrollsbike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #528 on: January 8, 2017, 09:02:58 pm »
Jake Humphry,the BT sport presenter.He strikes me as someone who uses the word "Bantz" as often as he can and would be a fan of novelty t-shirts and spinning bow ties.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #529 on: July 17, 2017, 09:32:52 pm »
Eammon Holmes
Gemma Collins
Biggins
Gail Tyldsley.

Ive just had the misfortune of seeing Eammon Holmes on channel5. How much work has done on his mush? Looks tight as fuck around the eyes.

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #530 on: July 17, 2017, 10:13:46 pm »
The whole fucking Kardashian/Jenner clan. The way they talk about "work" and "business" when all they do is shaking their tits at cameras. They have kids and expose them to the toxic Hollywood scene and treat them like products. They make a living on selling their bodies and souls to the media with the blessing of their witch of a mother (manager). Their show is a complete mockery of how family members should treat one another and how to be a loving parent. STILL they have hundreds of thousands of fans that actually lap their bullshit up.
They're ugly as well.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 10:16:26 pm by dalarr »

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #531 on: July 17, 2017, 10:14:38 pm »
The whole fucking Kardashian/Jenner clan. The way they talk about "work" and "business" when all they do is shaking their tits at cameras. They have kids and expose them to the toxic Hollywood scene and treat them like products. STILL they have hundreds of thousands of fans that actually lap their bullshit up.
They're ugly as well.

What is the fucking point of all those reality idiots, really?
Y.N.W.A.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #532 on: July 17, 2017, 11:00:33 pm »
Can't remember if he's been mentioned before but...

Can't quite put my finger on exactly why, but I always get the feeling that he's possibly a wrong 'un....
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #533 on: July 17, 2017, 11:09:49 pm »
The whole fucking Kardashian/Jenner clan. The way they talk about "work" and "business" when all they do is shaking their tits at cameras. They have kids and expose them to the toxic Hollywood scene and treat them like products. They make a living on selling their bodies and souls to the media with the blessing of their witch of a mother (manager). Their show is a complete mockery of how family members should treat one another and how to be a loving parent. STILL they have hundreds of thousands of fans that actually lap their bullshit up.
They're ugly as well.
You know waaaaaayyyyy too much about them mate  :D

James fkin Corden boils my piss; the no mark talentless unfunny fat fkin gobshite  :wanker
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #534 on: July 18, 2017, 09:34:47 am »
James Brown - I loved the instrumental side of his music, but that cretinous fucker really gets on me tits. Repulsive in every way imaginable.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #535 on: July 18, 2017, 10:58:19 am »
Russell Brand, James Corden.

I am not British and I may have missed some of their work in the UK but good God, they are shite whenever i see them.
Unfunny, dull, boring. What a combination.

Also, that arrogant useless prick Shia Labeouf, i am yet to understand why that piece of crap is that famous.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #536 on: July 18, 2017, 11:02:48 am »
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #537 on: July 18, 2017, 11:02:51 am »
Carson Daly and Ryan Seacrest. Pair of twats.

Oh these two as well. In fact let's add Howie Mandel and make it 3, sucks big time and zap the TV whenever i see his annoying face.

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #538 on: July 18, 2017, 11:12:03 am »
I've not been paying close attention but I know there is a hatred out there for Shia Labeouf. not exactly sure why though?

James Corden I don't like, thinks he's funnier than he is. Same goes for Russell Howard.

All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #539 on: July 18, 2017, 11:22:44 am »
I've not been paying close attention but I know there is a hatred out there for Shia Labeouf. not exactly sure why though?

It's because he can't act and he pretends like he is one of the elite actors out there, he has said so much shite about people he has worked with, from Spielberg to Tom Hardy. Also he always gets into fights with people; headbutts a guy in London, punches 2 men in NYC club etc.

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #540 on: July 18, 2017, 11:45:14 am »
It's because he can't act and he pretends like he is one of the elite actors out there, he has said so much shite about people he has worked with, from Spielberg to Tom Hardy. Also he always gets into fights with people; headbutts a guy in London, punches 2 men in NYC club etc.

blimey
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #541 on: July 18, 2017, 11:46:07 am »
James Corden - Not funny fat shit and the frickin Car Pool Karaoke is seriously annoying.
Michael McIntyre - The tubby comedian, think that's his name. (see above minus the Car pool)
Novak Djokovic - don't know why but I just hate him.
Jamie Redknapp - captain obvious - was a shit footballer, is now a shit pundit and is shit on that sky1 show. 
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
« Reply #542 on: July 18, 2017, 12:00:37 pm »
Beyonce and Rihanna. So unbelievably overrated by people and they can seemingly do no wrong. Queens my arse.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #543 on: July 18, 2017, 12:18:23 pm »
blimey
During the filming of Fury he refused to wash for months in solidarity with the character he was playing. The smell was apparently horrific, stinking out the tank they were cooped up in filming daily. Got so bad he was ejected from the hotel the cast and crew were staying in and forced to stay elsewhere on his own.

Massive fucking oddball, up there with James Franco in terms of Hollywood nutters buying into their own hype/art/bullshit, that said I still don't hate him as much as Franco who's a massive fucking c*nt!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/o0u4M6vppCI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/o0u4M6vppCI</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZXsQAXx_ao0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ZXsQAXx_ao0</a>

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #544 on: July 18, 2017, 12:28:36 pm »
James Brown - I loved the instrumental side of his music, but that cretinous fucker really gets on me tits. Repulsive in every way imaginable.

Do tell.

I always thought he was well over rated, particularly compared to Redding, Pickett et al but are you hinting at an Ike Turner level of personal decrepitude?

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #545 on: July 18, 2017, 12:36:21 pm »
I always thought he was well over rated, particularly compared to Redding, Pickett et al but are you hinting at an Ike Turner level of personal decrepitude?

Nah, he's deffo up there with them, certainly Pickett. What he lacks in songs per se, he makes up for in groove.

Although really it could just be the musicians he drove like slaves I suppose ;D
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #546 on: July 18, 2017, 12:49:43 pm »
During the filming of Fury he refused to wash for months in solidarity with the character he was playing. The smell was apparently horrific, stinking out the tank they were cooped up in filming daily. Got so bad he was ejected from the hotel the cast and crew were staying in and forced to stay elsewhere on his own.

Massive fucking oddball, up there with James Franco in terms of Hollywood nutters buying into their own hype/art/bullshit, that said I still don't hate him as much as Franco who's a massive fucking c*nt!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/o0u4M6vppCI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/o0u4M6vppCI</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZXsQAXx_ao0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ZXsQAXx_ao0</a>

Dare I say i actually find Franco funny, laid back and sincere guy. He is at least a good actor as he has shown in 127 Hours.

Also wtf is that 2nd video about, i am lost for sentences.

Offline stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #547 on: July 18, 2017, 01:40:06 pm »
Davina McCall - even though she does all the charity stuff on TV, just something about her that does my swede.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #548 on: July 18, 2017, 01:55:29 pm »
Dare I say i actually find Franco funny, laid back and sincere guy. He is at least a good actor as he has shown in 127 Hours.

Also wtf is that 2nd video about, i am lost for sentences.
Franco starred in a film called Spring Breakers, a film I'd been looking forward to for some time as it had been directed by Harmony Korine who had previously put out the fantastic Gummo. Franco completely fucked the whole film for me, couldn't forgive him for that, then I had the distinct misfortune of watching him in something called, Child of God, where he actually takes a shit live on camera. Not sure I need any more reason to dislike him! ::) ;D

As for what The Beef is up to in that youtube video, fuck nose lol ;D ;D ;D

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #549 on: July 18, 2017, 02:03:55 pm »
They're ugly as well.
Utter parasites. Stealing an easy living thanks to the propensity of idiots to consume irrelevant non-culture. Let's not forget how Kim Kardashian got famous and now we're expected to take their 'brand' seriously.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #550 on: July 18, 2017, 02:16:04 pm »
Do tell.

Overrated, James Brown. The musician invented a form of music...how can you overrate him..."Papa's Got a Brand New Bag," "Out of Sight," "(Get Up I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine," "I Got You (I Feel Good)," "Night Train," "It's a Man's Man's Man's World" and "Say It Loud–I'm Black and I'm Proud." Look at Michael and Prince to see how influential Brown was....Jagger on stage apes Brown

The person....Tammi Terrell was a child when she where she began singing back up for Brown's revue. At 17, even though it's thought she was younger than that, she and Brown, then 30, started sleeping together and then Brown started to beat her. After one gig he beat her that badly Gene Chandler reached out to her parents and sent her home. Terrell's dad was a close friend of Brown and had only allowed her to go on the tour as Brown said he would look after his friends daughter.

Tried to shoot Joe Tex, one of apparently many musicians that he threatened with guns. Numerous stories of abuse of women...bilking fellow musicians.

The man..I can't stand him,hell no! The musician...probably the most important black musician ever.

Not as good as Stevie, Gil and Curtis though. ;D
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 02:20:06 pm by dave 5516 »
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Rysoph76

• 43yo GCSE student. Hello, Hoodie Hater!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
« Reply #551 on: July 18, 2017, 02:35:12 pm »
Gabby Logan - just something about her makes me want to hit her with a saucepan

James Pearce - i'm sure his heart is in the right place and he is a red but something about his face and the way he speaks aggravates me

Ricky Wilson - everything about him fucking annoys me. Your band were shit to start with and have got worse and you are a smug twat, fuck off

Jason Manford -  :no
Stay young and invincible. Come what may we're unstoppable.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #552 on: July 18, 2017, 03:17:34 pm »
Do tell.

I don't know anything about the bloke other than what I just read on this thread. I'm just repulsed by his physical appearance - and his voice. Funnily enough Mick Jagger is in the same category, for me anyway.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #553 on: July 18, 2017, 03:22:25 pm »
Katie Price.

So you were once famous for two seconds, for getting your tits out.  Big deal. Get over yourself, you talentless bint.  Nobody gives a sod about you being on TV trying to promote yourself every other year.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #554 on: July 18, 2017, 10:17:41 pm »
Overrated, James Brown. The musician invented a form of music...how can you overrate him..."Papa's Got a Brand New Bag," "Out of Sight," "(Get Up I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine," "I Got You (I Feel Good)," "Night Train," "It's a Man's Man's Man's World" and "Say It Loud–I'm Black and I'm Proud." Look at Michael and Prince to see how influential Brown was....Jagger on stage apes Brown

The person....Tammi Terrell was a child when she where she began singing back up for Brown's revue. At 17, even though it's thought she was younger than that, she and Brown, then 30, started sleeping together and then Brown started to beat her. After one gig he beat her that badly Gene Chandler reached out to her parents and sent her home. Terrell's dad was a close friend of Brown and had only allowed her to go on the tour as Brown said he would look after his friends daughter.

Tried to shoot Joe Tex, one of apparently many musicians that he threatened with guns. Numerous stories of abuse of women...bilking fellow musicians.

The man..I can't stand him,hell no! The musician...probably the most important black musician ever.

Not as good as Stevie, Gil and Curtis though. ;D

Wasn't Tammi Terrel related to the heavy weight champion, Ernie Terrel?

Mind you a man with a gun trumps the man with fists.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #555 on: July 18, 2017, 10:22:21 pm »
Jamie Redknapp - captain obvious - was a shit footballer, is now a shit pundit and is shit on that sky1 show.

He really wasn't. But for his injuries, he could've been a great player.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline RedRabbit

• Rampant but without the batteries.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • این نیز بگذرد
« Reply #556 on: July 19, 2017, 08:21:11 am »
Jack Black and Bono.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #557 on: July 19, 2017, 11:04:27 am »
He really wasn't. But for his injuries, he could've been a great player.

Yeh he was deffo a good player when he actually got on the pitch
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #558 on: July 19, 2017, 11:12:36 am »
Conor McGregor
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline SandyShore

• "Hodgson did a very good job". someone with low shitty standards who is probably racist
  • Kopite
  • Boooooooooooooooooooom!!
« Reply #559 on: July 19, 2017, 11:19:44 am »
Floyd Mayweather, Jose Mourinho and Russell Westbrook
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 11:22:54 am by SandyShore »