Author Topic: Famous People That You Take an Irrational Dislike To  (Read 107195 times)

Offline Rysoph76

• 43yo GCSE student. Hello, Hoodie Hater!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
Re: Famous People That You Take an Irrational Dislike To
« Reply #480 on: December 8, 2016, 03:36:09 pm »
Doesn't Eminem namecheck one of them? Who are they?

ITN newsreader Tom Bradby.  Has a very weird style.  Also on that subject, Rageh Omar,  or more specifically the I'll fitting baggy suits he wears like he's Chandler Bing and it's 1995.

Name checked in 'The real slim shady' (at least Carson Daly is) along with Fred Durst who was lead 'singer' of Limp Bizkit
Stay young and invincible. Come what may we're unstoppable.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #481 on: December 8, 2016, 06:05:42 pm »
Joey Barton - but not sure if that counts, as it's completely rational to dislike that prat. He's awful on so many levels.

Such an inflated opinion of himself. Can't stand his voice. The way he uses the occasional long word or pop psychology crap and thinks he's intelligent.

Makes me cringe so badly.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #482 on: December 8, 2016, 06:15:42 pm »
I have no idea what his name and the only time I've ever heard his voice is when he sings but for some reason the lead singer out of Biffy Clyro really irritates me! It's just his singing voice! I have no idea why!!

Simon Neil

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #483 on: December 8, 2016, 06:24:50 pm »

ITN newsreader Tom Bradby.  Has a very weird style. 

Fucking Hell Nick. Just seen this and thought you were taking the piss because I posted in the opposite thread that I have taken a liking to Tom Bradby.

Seen that your post was posted before mine.

I swear I didn't see yours. We really aren't meant to be together are we?

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #484 on: December 8, 2016, 06:38:09 pm »
Trevor McDonald...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #485 on: December 8, 2016, 07:03:28 pm »
Fucking Hell Nick. Just seen this and thought you were taking the piss because I posted in the opposite thread that I have taken a liking to Tom Bradby.

Seen that your post was posted before mine.

I swear I didn't see yours. We really aren't meant to be together are we?

Opposites attract big guy.

What about Rageh's suit though? Can we agree on that at least?

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #486 on: December 9, 2016, 03:21:36 am »
Simon Neil

What if Barry Gibb had a love child with a concussed sasquatch? That guy.
H**ster BeeGee looking dickhead.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #487 on: December 9, 2016, 07:45:25 am »
Andrew 'Freddie' Flintoff - those daft Jacamo adverts, League Of Their Own, that thing where he went around selling Fish n Chips - anything to keep himself in the public eye.

He is pals with Corden and Whitehall, on it's own that is enough.
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Offline cg82

• Top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top poster
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #488 on: December 12, 2016, 01:09:25 pm »
Andrew 'Freddie' Flintoff - those daft Jacamo adverts, League Of Their Own, that thing where he went around selling Fish n Chips - anything to keep himself in the public eye.

He is pals with Corden and Whitehall, on it's own that is enough.

"Corden and Whitwehall".

So much cuntery in just three words.

**shudder**

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #489 on: December 12, 2016, 01:55:16 pm »
"Corden and Whitwehall".

So much cuntery in just three words.

**shudder**

That fucking patronizing Sainsbury's advert with his annoying song in it. It's turned over immediately when it comes on.

The odds on the level of Corden's rise to fame must have been close to those of winning the Euro millions lottery.

Seriously, if you ever feel down about not achieving much in life despite trying, just look at that c*nt and realise success can happen to anyone so stay strong.

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #490 on: December 12, 2016, 04:33:15 pm »
Dont get me started on that cunting song. I'd like to do a running windmill uppercut on the c*nt.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline Rysoph76

• Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
« Reply #491 on: December 12, 2016, 04:41:30 pm »
Throwing in Ricky Gervais and Jason Manford

I'll be honest, I never watched The Office and maybe if I had i'd have a different impression of him but everything I ever see him on, it's just the same thing, same smug face, same demeanour and that life on the road film just looks fucking dire. It's like the general perception of him is that he is funny so no one dare step out of line and point out the fact that nothing he ever says or does is.

Manford I find to just be a smug manc twat. I generally have Absolute on the radio at home and when you hear the Frank Skinner show on Saturday morning, he has a wry humour and is often genuinely funny (if you can stand the grating noise of Emily Port that is). Manford on the other hand just name drops constantly and is never ever funny. His anecdotes are generally told in a way as to show he has a few quid rather than to be funny. Yes, I realise I can turn over but the radio is on in the kitchen and i'm only in there for 15 minutes on a Sunday morning and can't be arsed to change the channel.

Online LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #492 on: December 12, 2016, 07:38:47 pm »
Has anyone mentioned James Corden?

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #493 on: December 13, 2016, 07:31:48 am »
Has anyone mentioned James Corden?

Yeah about 50 of us I think.
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #494 on: December 13, 2016, 10:33:39 am »

That's just 50 of us in a single thread on a modest forum in a very small corner of the WWW.

Multiply us 50 by all the other forums and discussion boards on the internet you probably have millions of Corden haters.

Just how the fuck is this guy so popular?  Seriously, someone please explain what is the attraction with him because I can't see it. It beggars belief there are people out there that find him funny or entertaining as I've watched that Gavin And Stacy a few times by accident and can honestly say its a steaming pile of shite. 

Said it before and will say it again, If Corden's an international star then there is hope for ALL of us in anything we happen to do in life.

I run a really small business alongside my daily job and so far its not really been a success at all, but I don't get down about it, I just look at Corden and believe my business has a chance of success no matter how shite it may be. So thanks for this James, you are giving me hope.  Because if you can make it... anyone can.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #495 on: December 13, 2016, 11:51:49 am »
The femme fatale with the dirigible lips who singlehandedly fucks up the whole Luther series.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #496 on: December 13, 2016, 12:03:25 pm »
The femme fatale with the dirigible lips who singlehandedly fucks up the whole Luther series.

You'd better not be talking about Alice, she is an angel.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #497 on: December 13, 2016, 12:07:46 pm »
You'd better not be talking about Alice, she is an angel.
Just googled her up - yep, that's the one.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #498 on: December 13, 2016, 12:11:12 pm »
Greg Wallace.

BBC have resurrected Time Commanders where a team of amateurs re-run classic battles but with the option of victory going to the historical loser. It was last on ten years ago and was pretty serious in historical fact and presentation.

Last night's episode featured the battle of Zama where, historically, Scipio defeated Hannibal and ultimtely destroyed Carthage. The teams were running around like blue arsed flies, moving cavalry, infantry and elephants and as the Roman legions crashed into the Cartaginian line Wallace shouted " The Romans are mullering the Carthaginians".

Wallace describes himself in a Cockerny, laddish way as ""just the fat, bald bloke on MasterChef who likes pudding". No he's wrong he's an ill-educated, greedy fat bastard who should stick to cookery shows. He's shite at that as well - Johnny Craddock is better and he's beeen dead for 22 years.

Online liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #499 on: December 13, 2016, 01:07:20 pm »

Add me to that list
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline SI1978

• Main Stander
  • Form is temporary, Class is permanent
« Reply #500 on: December 13, 2016, 01:20:57 pm »
I had the misfortune of watching some of the BBC Music Awards last night and as a result you can add to the list:

Whoever is the singer for the band The 1975 (Who?)
John Legend (I know one of his songs and whenever I've seen him on anything he wheels said song out)
Geri Halliwell/Horner (Not relevant at all for an awards show.  Was she the cheapest Spice Girl available?)
Robbie Williams (again!)
I am the son and heir of nothing in particular.

Offline cg82

• Top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top poster
  • Main Stander
« Reply #501 on: December 13, 2016, 01:39:40 pm »
That fucking patronizing Sainsbury's advert with his annoying song in it. It's turned over immediately when it comes on.

The odds on the level of Corden's rise to fame must have been close to those of winning the Euro millions lottery.

Seriously, if you ever feel down about not achieving much in life despite trying, just look at that c*nt and realise success can happen to anyone so stay strong.

Whats the Cordon advert where he's in the car?. Must be for insurance or something (I try to not pay it to much attention when its on). When he barks at the end I could fucking throw my TV out the window.

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #502 on: December 13, 2016, 01:46:12 pm »
Oi Cordon NOOOOOOOOOO! Whilst I can admire his performance in Gavin & Stacey and to a lesser degree his tomfoolery on A League of Their Own, but if he was to drive his car down my road, doing handbrake turns and scaring the missus whilst singing that fucking song karaoke style through a loudspeaker...

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #503 on: December 13, 2016, 02:03:19 pm »
That's just 50 of us in a single thread on a modest forum in a very small corner of the WWW.

Multiply us 50 by all the other forums and discussion boards on the internet you probably have millions of Corden haters.

Just how the fuck is this guy so popular?  Seriously, someone please explain what is the attraction with him because I can't see it. It beggars belief there are people out there that find him funny or entertaining as I've watched that Gavin And Stacy a few times by accident and can honestly say its a steaming pile of shite. 

Said it before and will say it again, If Corden's an international star then there is hope for ALL of us in anything we happen to do in life.

I run a really small business alongside my daily job and so far its not really been a success at all, but I don't get down about it, I just look at Corden and believe my business has a chance of success no matter how shite it may be. So thanks for this James, you are giving me hope.  Because if you can make it... anyone can.

He looks like he stinks as well.

Offline Rysoph76

• Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
« Reply #504 on: December 13, 2016, 03:03:54 pm »
I had the misfortune of watching some of the BBC Music Awards last night and as a result you can add to the list:

Whoever is the singer for the band The 1975 (Who?)

All I know about him is he is the offspring of Tim Healy and Denise Welch which probably says a lot

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #505 on: December 13, 2016, 03:53:38 pm »
David Tennant. He has a "punch me" face and was Dr. Who, a show I detest.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #506 on: December 13, 2016, 04:08:08 pm »
Talking of Dr. Whos, Sylvester McCoy - what is the point of that runt.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline boots

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #507 on: December 13, 2016, 04:29:08 pm »
Dr Who? If a doc tried to check my prostrate with a sonic screwdriver I'd nut him and piss in his phone box.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: December 27, 2016, 12:36:39 pm »

This unfunny tank, Rebel Wilson.

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #509 on: December 27, 2016, 12:50:23 pm »
David Walliams and Matty Healy are both bad twats. I'd also mention Gary Barlow but my dislike of him
Is entirely rational. Fucking hate to think of the skeletons in his closet.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #510 on: December 27, 2016, 02:06:05 pm »
Throwing in Ricky Gervais

I'll be honest, I never watched The Office and maybe if I had i'd have a different impression of him but everything I ever see him on, it's just the same thing, same smug face, same demeanour and that life on the road film just looks fucking dire. It's like the general perception of him is that he is funny so no one dare step out of line and point out the fact that nothing he ever says or does is.

I'll echo that never watched the office but whatever clips I have seen don't amuse me in the slightest and I generally laugh at anything.

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #511 on: December 27, 2016, 02:29:34 pm »

This unfunny tank, Rebel Wilson.

Is that one of the Wilson Phillipses? That one was hot as, but she went and married Billy Baldwin, so she's clearly thick as.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #512 on: December 27, 2016, 02:36:54 pm »
Is that one of the Wilson Phillipses? That one was hot as, but she went and married Billy Baldwin, so she's clearly thick as.

No relation, she's some Australian comedian.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline nuts100

• RAWK's Squirrel Accountant
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #513 on: December 27, 2016, 03:19:02 pm »
Amy fucking schumer or whatever her names is. Another precious snowflake.
In fact all the precious snowflake liberal Hollywood morons

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #514 on: December 27, 2016, 07:48:53 pm »
The youngest son in Outnumbered. Big fucking lump

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #515 on: December 27, 2016, 08:29:57 pm »
Martin Clunes.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #516 on: December 28, 2016, 03:14:14 pm »
The fella that does Tipping Point, Ben Shepherd, seems a decent enough bloke (in a shite show) but just have the urge to batter him every time I see him....not like me that sort of behaviour either.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #517 on: December 28, 2016, 10:44:47 pm »
The fella that does Tipping Point, Ben Shepherd, seems a decent enough bloke (in a shite show) but just have the urge to batter him every time I see him....not like me that sort of behaviour either.

He's the twat who got sent off in that godawful, cringeworthy, self congratulatory charity game set up by that knobhead Williams, isn't he?  Two utter shithouse tackles which could have injured someone in a fucking charity kick about. Always comes across as a bit of a prick to my mind.

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #518 on: January 6, 2017, 05:02:01 pm »

January 2016, closes 6 Jamie's Italian restaurants due to tough conditions following the Brexit vote.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #519 on: January 6, 2017, 05:09:47 pm »
I dislike James Corden as much as anyone

That being said, if an unfunny lard arse like him can become famous then there's hope for all of us
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.