Author Topic: Famous People That You Take an Irrational Dislike To  (Read 107212 times)

Offline nuts100

• RAWK's Squirrel Accountant
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Famous People That You Take an Irrational Dislike To
« Reply #440 on: December 6, 2016, 10:24:16 pm »
Russell Brand, utter c***

In fact it would be easier to start a thread on celebs that you like / tolerate to be honest   ;D

Offline SI1978

• Main Stander
  • Form is temporary, Class is permanent
« Reply #441 on: December 7, 2016, 12:15:34 pm »
Robbie Williams!! I saw some Brits Icon show about him the other night and I to this day can't believe he played three nights at Knebworth!
I am the son and heir of nothing in particular.

Offline the good half

• these days is hard to find so please be gentle with this half of mine
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #442 on: December 7, 2016, 12:40:25 pm »
Robbie Williams!! I saw some Brits Icon show about him the other night and I to this day can't believe he played three nights at Knebworth!
The faces he pulls, the dancing, the comparing himself to Sinatra and Buble etc, his mistreatment of Barlow who gave him the platform, his 'I am as credible as Oasis' malarky, his vdeo os the wife and his utter, unashamed lack of any special gift - and don't gimme that 'he's a good entertainer' He's a FUCKIN SHOWOFF'. Th esacking of Guy Chambers because he thought he had the same skill.
He's the worst.
The Pits

And I know there are folk with general, irrational dislikes of celebrities on here; but if there is a zenith then I have reache dit with Williams.

I despise him.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #443 on: December 7, 2016, 12:46:55 pm »
Lovely rant, think you've captured almost everything!

Offline the good half

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #444 on: December 7, 2016, 12:58:09 pm »
Lovely rant, think you've captured almost everything!
Impossible.
Everyday this asshole adds to his cannon of crap in some way. I am just not privy to it.

Read Morrissey's Biography a while back.
Williams put a note under his door (yup. That was his infantile/charming/playful tact) to entice the dour Manc claiming 'We could do something great together'.

Morrissey politely declined. Citing at the time that his handwritning was illegible.

(cue someone adding Morrissey to the list here)
« Last Edit: December 7, 2016, 12:59:56 pm by the good half »

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #445 on: December 7, 2016, 01:18:54 pm »

Didn't Noel Gallagher call him the "fat dancer out of Take That"?
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #446 on: December 7, 2016, 01:23:19 pm »
Didn't Noel Gallagher call him the "fat dancer out of Take That"?
Not quite, he said he was "Just a fat dancer from Stoke".

Offline the good half

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #447 on: December 7, 2016, 01:28:31 pm »
Knobworth

And thanks to Noel Gallagher too.
I bet they took the piss out of him every 2 seconds.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #448 on: December 7, 2016, 01:38:11 pm »
The faces he pulls, the dancing, the comparing himself to Sinatra and Buble etc, his mistreatment of Barlow who gave him the platform, his 'I am as credible as Oasis' malarky, his vdeo os the wife and his utter, unashamed lack of any special gift - and don't gimme that 'he's a good entertainer' He's a FUCKIN SHOWOFF'. Th esacking of Guy Chambers because he thought he had the same skill.
He's the worst.
The Pits

And I know there are folk with general, irrational dislikes of celebrities on here; but if there is a zenith then I have reache dit with Williams.

I despise him.

You missed the quiffed bleached hair, and his multitude of other styles, that mark him out as being an utter and irreconcilable tosser.

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #449 on: December 7, 2016, 01:42:47 pm »
Now I'm thinking about that quieff Michael Buble. Talk about a guy who thinks he's Frank Fucking Sinatra.
I'd love to punch that guy in the throat. And then steal all of his playing cards so he couldn't play poker with his friends
Dean and Sammy and that other fucking guy who was married to one of the Kennedys or something. c*nt.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline SI1978

• Main Stander
« Reply #450 on: December 7, 2016, 01:49:34 pm »
At the time of those Knebworth gigs I think he thought by playing one more day than Oasis he was therefore more popular and that was the gig/gigs that everyone will talk about.  He just did it to wind up Liam and Noel.  He's just karaoke at best.

My Mrs is a Take That fan and I remember when they released that documentary just before they got back together and all ex members were interviewed separately before they all met up......apart from Williams.  He said something like why would he need to after selling so many tickets for his tour.  Fast forward twelve months and Take That far eclipse anything tour he's ever done and he's almost crawling back for forgiveness.  I have no idea what he's released since then but I imagine getting back with Take That gave his career a slight boost.  I must confess thought that I do like his song 'Lazy Days'  :-X But other than that he is pure karaoke.

As for Morrissey, I bought his book a few years ago and my eldest who was 6 at the time asked me why I had a book with Robbie Williams on the front cover  ???

Offline the good half

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #451 on: December 7, 2016, 01:50:57 pm »
Now I'm thinking about that quieff Michael Buble. Talk about a guy who thinks he's Frank Fucking Sinatra.
I'd love to punch that guy in the throat. And then steal all of his playing cards so he couldn't play poker with his friends
Dean and Sammy and that other fucking guy who was married to one of the Kennedys or something. c*nt.
Slappable face alright, but no doubt the boy can hold a tune.
I like him.
He joins a boy band however and we are over.

But this is why it's a good thread.

Offline Rysoph76

• 43yo GCSE student. Hello, Hoodie Hater!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
« Reply #452 on: December 7, 2016, 01:55:23 pm »
I don't know what is about her in particular but I have never been able to stand Ellie Goulding. I don't even particularly dislike her songs I just really don't like her. I have taught my 2 kids to say 'oh shut up Ellie Goulding' whenever anything of hers comes on the radio or tv.

* as a disclaimer, I should add, that if it came down to a fist fight between her and Hopkins as suggested on twitter, i'd be in Goulding's corner all the way irrespective of the above

« Last Edit: December 7, 2016, 01:57:53 pm by Rysoph76 »
Stay young and invincible. Come what may we're unstoppable.

Offline the good half

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #453 on: December 7, 2016, 01:59:17 pm »
At the time of those Knebworth gigs I think he thought by playing one more day than Oasis he was therefore more popular and that was the gig/gigs that everyone will talk about.  He just did it to wind up Liam and Noel.  He's just karaoke at best.

My Mrs is a Take That fan and I remember when they released that documentary just before they got back together and all ex members were interviewed separately before they all met up......apart from Williams.  He said something like why would he need to after selling so many tickets for his tour.  Fast forward twelve months and Take That far eclipse anything tour he's ever done and he's almost crawling back for forgiveness.  I have no idea what he's released since then but I imagine getting back with Take That gave his career a slight boost.  I must confess thought that I do like his song 'Lazy Days'  :-X But other than that he is pure karaoke.

As for Morrissey, I bought his book a few years ago and my eldest who was 6 at the time asked me why I had a book with Robbie Williams on the front cover  ???
And that's the trouble (I don't know this song); but Williams has sung a few good songs - but they were written by Karl Wallinger and Guy Chambers, yet this clumsy fat asshole claimed them by (and I bet this is the truth) adding a random 'lyric' here or there.
I heard his lyric on a Take That song which went: 'Wash your mouth out son, or you'll find yourself floating home'.
There you have it! A few established phrases, faux tough guy edge attitude all cackhandedly patched together and hey presto: Fatboy has a credit. You know this took him 2 minutes.
That's a beginners guide to being a beginner. Or as you said it: A karaoke singer.

Regarding the Morrissey book? Well you are just kindling the flames here.
« Last Edit: December 7, 2016, 02:03:07 pm by the good half »

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline the good half

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #455 on: December 7, 2016, 02:23:06 pm »
JACK WHITEHALLL!!!!!!

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #456 on: December 7, 2016, 03:53:06 pm »
I don't know what is about her in particular but I have never been able to stand Ellie Goulding. I don't even particularly dislike her songs I just really don't like her. I have taught my 2 kids to say 'oh shut up Ellie Goulding' whenever anything of hers comes on the radio or tv.

* as a disclaimer, I should add, that if it came down to a fist fight between her and Hopkins as suggested on twitter, i'd be in Goulding's corner all the way irrespective of the above

Yeah I know where you're coming from there but I remember about three or four years ago she played Glastonbury in her underwear or something similar and I remember thinking 'respect girl'.

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #457 on: December 7, 2016, 04:40:23 pm »
Jane Moore

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #458 on: December 7, 2016, 04:54:15 pm »
Venus and Serena Williams

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #459 on: December 7, 2016, 06:48:51 pm »
Ed fucking Sheeran.  He should have that guitar shoved up his arse, he'd probably make a better sound.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #460 on: December 7, 2016, 09:36:51 pm »

I like Buble. Not into his music, but I'm impressed how hard he worked to get where he is, including raising $500,000 to get his first album produced.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #461 on: December 7, 2016, 11:17:23 pm »
owen wilson, never found him funny at all

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #462 on: December 8, 2016, 12:06:04 am »
Gary Numan - If you don't know who he is just picture a slapped arse pouting.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #463 on: December 8, 2016, 08:19:24 am »
Shami Chakrabarti.
Irrational I know, but I have just never really been able to warm to her.
On paper, she did good things at Liberty or at least appears to have taken the credit for them and certainly raised its profile by her frequent TV appearances, but I fear and suspect a certain deliberated calculation and self aggrandising posturing behind it all.
Some kind of Ambassador to the UN in her career path next I suppose.
I could be wrong, maybe she's really nice and down to earth....
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #464 on: December 8, 2016, 08:24:57 am »
Shami Chakrabarti.
Irrational I know, but I have just never really been able to warm to her.
On paper, she did good things at Liberty or at least appears to have taken the credit for them and certainly raised its profile by her frequent TV appearances, but I fear and suspect a certain deliberated calculation and self aggrandising posturing behind it all.
Some kind of Ambassador to the UN in her career path next I suppose.
I could be wrong, maybe she's really nice and down to earth....

Agree. In a previous life I had some dealings with Liberty, provided them with detailed information and because it didn't suit their/her narrative it was completely ignored. Seems a total careerist to me.

Offline the good half

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #465 on: December 8, 2016, 08:30:07 am »
Odd one.
I have always liked Gary Numan. 'The Pleasure Principle' is a great piece of elctrofuture pop.
When he is interviewed on VH1 Classic he comes across a good bloke too.
I can see how the stage pout might incense.

Offline Raaphael

• A fucking embarrassment. Hot 4 Andrew Tate. Works out so beware wokies
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yeah? Well fuck you too Greta Gerwig
« Reply #466 on: December 8, 2016, 08:31:39 am »

Numan is great.

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #467 on: December 8, 2016, 08:53:51 am »
I saw Numan at a V festival many many yrs ago. I thought he was great. He seems a down to earth bloke to me. But sometimes people can just grind your gears even if they are nice. Those two one show presenters get my vote. Especially that welsh Alex woman, she is annoying on a global scale.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #468 on: December 8, 2016, 09:28:55 am »

YES, YES YES. RM  :wellin

Hold a tune? Yeah the same as any fucking Karaoke singer can in any town or city.

Buble is a fraud and absolute utter utter shite. These days and now I'm fully aware of his talent void, annoyance factor and the whole sack of nothingness he brings to my entertainment table, his turgid easy listening songs and his face don't make it past the first few bars or seconds on my radio or telly before he's switched off.

I have genuinely seen and heard street buskers with a hundred times better singing voice and more creativity than him.

He's the modern day Val Doonican or Daniel O'Donnell.  The difference being, I can tolerate O'Donnell or Val.

He's going to be quite difficult to avoid over Christmas but I'm committed to keeping him out of our house this festive period.

Offline the good half

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #469 on: December 8, 2016, 09:51:56 am »

No way. That's too harsh by far.
He is way more than a karaoke singer.
So obvious he has an excellent voice for that style.
He might get on yer wick, BP - but the guy can sing.

Won't see very much of him this year I think cause his wee lad is sick.
But the Bubble can sing.

PS. O'Donnell is baffling in terms of his fame, but Doonican was good at what he did.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #470 on: December 8, 2016, 10:03:27 am »
Buble is the REAL version of this fella

Offline the good half

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #471 on: December 8, 2016, 10:23:47 am »
And I suppose that's Val Doonican in the background, eh?

;)

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #472 on: December 8, 2016, 10:24:57 am »
Clare Balding
Claire Sweeney
Sandi Toksvig
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline SI1978

• Main Stander
« Reply #473 on: December 8, 2016, 12:09:31 pm »
I have no idea what his name and the only time I've ever heard his voice is when he sings but for some reason the lead singer out of Biffy Clyro really irritates me! It's just his singing voice! I have no idea why!!

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #474 on: December 8, 2016, 12:17:32 pm »
Rampant self publicist.

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #475 on: December 8, 2016, 12:35:16 pm »
Peter Lawford, that's who it was. Fuck you, Buble.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #476 on: December 8, 2016, 01:14:41 pm »
Eurgh yeah Buble.

Gary Barlow as well.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline richmond-red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A stranger in a strange land.
« Reply #477 on: December 8, 2016, 03:27:07 pm »
Carson Daly and Ryan Seacrest. Pair of twats.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #478 on: December 8, 2016, 03:29:46 pm »
Carson Daly and Ryan Seacrest. Pair of twats.

Doesn't Eminem namecheck one of them? Who are they?

ITN newsreader Tom Bradby.  Has a very weird style.  Also on that subject, Rageh Omar,  or more specifically the I'll fitting baggy suits he wears like he's Chandler Bing and it's 1995.

Offline richmond-red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A stranger in a strange land.
« Reply #479 on: December 8, 2016, 03:32:45 pm »
Doesn't Eminem namecheck one of them? Who are they?

ITN newsreader Tom Bradby.  Has a very weird style.  Also on that subject, Rageh Omar,  or more specifically the I'll fitting baggy suits he wears like he's Chandler Bing and it's 1995.
Daly hosts the Voice, Seacrest hosts American Idol.