Author Topic: Today's shooting - The Sandy Hook Memorial Thread - Thoughts and Prayers  (Read 535880 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Yet another mass shooting in America. 1 October 2017 - Las Vegas
« Reply #1240 on: October 2, 2017, 04:35:42 pm »
American rage: Here are 10  over-50 mass shooters from the last decade

A 64-year-old gunman killed scores and wounded more than 400 others during a country music concert in Las Vegas, but his age isn’t unusual for mass shooters.

Many commentators suggested the gunman, identified as Stephen Paddock, was an outlier among recent incidents due to his relative advanced age, but the mass shooter in popular imagination a generation ago was the “disgruntled” middle-aged worker.

The expression “going postal” entered the lexicon as shorthand for a series of incidents starting around 1986 where disgruntled U.S. Postal Service employees shot and killed colleagues and others.

But since the Columbine High School massacre in 1999, mass shooters are often perceived as younger — but that isn’t entirely accurate.

The typical mass shooter is a white man in his 30s or 40s, with the exception of school shooters, and most of them are single, separated or divorced.

That profile describes one of the earliest U.S. mass shooters, 41-year-old James Huberty, who killed 20 people and wounded 20 more at a McNasty's restaurant July 18, 1984, in San Ysidrio, California.

But it’s not uncommon for shooters to be older than 50, based on an analysis of the mass shootings over the past decade.

James Hodgkinson, a 66-year-old Bernie Sanders fan, opened fire in June on Republican lawmakers at a congressional baseball game practice, where he wounded GOP whip Steve Scalise, Rep. Roger Williams (R-TX) and three others.

Getachew Fekede, 53, a Kenyan refugee and former employee of FreightCar America killed one worker and wounded three others Oct. 25, 2016, at the company’s building in Roanoke, Virginia.

Robert Lewis Dear, Jr., was 57 when he allegedly killed three people and wounded nine others Nov. 27, 2015, at a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic.

He was reportedly an admirer of Paul Hill, who was nearly 50 when he gunned down an abortion provider and the physician’s bodyguard July 29, 1994, in Pensacola, Florida.

John Houser, a 59-year-old Tea Party activist, opened fire July 24, 2015, at a showing of the movie “Trainwreck” at a Lafayette, Louisiana, theater, killing two people and wounding nine others before fatally shooting himself.

Rockne Newell, 59, went on a shooting rampage Aug. 5, 2013, at a Ross Township, Pennsylvania, public meeting, where he killed three and wounded three others as part of a longtime property dispute with township officials.

William Spengler, 62, deliberately set fire to his Webster, New York, home on Christmas Eve 2012 after killing his sister, and he then shot and killed two firefighters who responded and wounded two others.

Michael Hance, 51, hunted down and fatally shot seven neighbors and wounded his longtime girlfriend Aug. 7, 2011, during a 10-minute rampage in Copley Township, Ohio.

Timothy Hendron, 51, killed three coworkers and injured five others Jan. 7, 2010, at ABB power plant in St. Louis, Missouri.

Jesse Warren, 53, killed four people and wounded one other Jan. 12, 2010, at Penske Truck Rental in Kennesaw, Georgia, after he was fired over his delusional belief that the company was stealing from him.

Charles “Cookie” Thornton, 52, the second black gunman on the list, went on a shooting rampage Feb. 7, 2008, at Kirkwood, Missouri, City Council meeting, where he killed a councilwoman, two police officers and two other people.

Jim Adkinsson, 58, fired a shotgun July 27, 2008, during a youth performance at Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, where he killed two and wounded seven others in a politically motivated attack against liberals and Democrats.
« Last Edit: October 2, 2017, 04:37:57 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1241 on: October 2, 2017, 04:41:10 pm »
Death toll now 58 and 515 injured.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Antoine Lavoisier

• Anny Roader
  • the torchlight red on sweaty faces
« Reply #1242 on: October 2, 2017, 04:43:12 pm »
FBI: No apparent connection (ISIS)
And in short, I was afraid

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Re: Yet another mass shooting in America.
« Reply #1243 on: October 2, 2017, 04:44:59 pm »
Nevada laws on gun carry

• Open carry is legal without a permit
  • Nevada does not ban 'assault weapons' and there is no magazine capacity limit.
  • There are no purchase permits, gun registration, or gun-owner licensing.
  • There is no waiting period mandated for firearm purchases and private gun sales are okay.
  • You do not have to "register" a gun to someone else
  • It is legal to carry concealed or openly in a bar or restaurant, even while consuming alcohol
So when some divvy says how did he get these guns, the answer is he went into a shop and bought them.
Some right whoppers online arguing against gun control because these guns were illegal anyway.
So many lives lost, bloody wrong!
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #1244 on: October 2, 2017, 04:53:55 pm »
It's the 273rd mass shooting of 2017 (275 days in).

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
And 5000+ kids each year with 1300 killed.

But guns aren't the problem, it's the Muslamic terrorists obviously.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1245 on: October 2, 2017, 04:54:37 pm »
And 5000+ kids each year with 1300 killed.
Need to give the kids guns so they can defend themselves.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Yet another mass shooting in America.
« Reply #1246 on: October 2, 2017, 04:59:51 pm »
So when some divvy says how did he get these guns, the answer is he went into a shop and bought them.
Some right whoppers online arguing against gun control because these guns were illegal anyway.
So many lives lost, bloody wrong!

Yeah they annoy the fuck out of me,they are either lying or just completely ignorant.Machine guns are legal in 37 states in the US...

Las Vegas gun laws: Open carry, machine guns legal

Nevada has some of the most-relaxed gun laws in the country, a legislative condition that is sure to come under renewed scrutiny n the wake of the worst mass shooting in U.S. history on Sunday night in Las Vegas.

Nevada law does not require firearms owners to have licenses, register their weapons, or limits the number of firearms an individual posses. Automatic assault weapons and machine guns are also legal in the state as long as they are registered and are possessed in adherence to federal law, according to the National Rifle Association.

Nevada does not prohibit the transfer or possession of assault weapons, 50 caliber rifles or large capacity ammunition magazines. Local law enforcement issues concealed handgun licenses. Open carry is legal without a permit.

Anti-gun activists did score a narrow victory last year by passing Question 1, a resolution calling for background checks through a licensed gun dealer for all sales in the state, even private and online sales.

Initial reports on social media appear to have shown that lone-wolf shooter Stephen Paddock used a high-caliber automatic weapon in the the Las Vegas shooting. In footage shared of the attack scores of rounds of ammunition can be heard going off in a matter of seconds.

Such weapons were previously prohibited under the 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban which expired in 2004. Several lawmakers have attempted to renew the ban, coming closest, but still failing, after the Newtown school shooting in 2012.

The Coalition to Stop Gun violence has said it is “no surprise” that perpetrators of mass shootings favor such weapons. “Assault weapons are designed to maximize lethality; they are intended to kill as many humans as possible as quickly as possible,” the anti-gun group said.

The gun lobby has been deeply critical of new laws in Nevada enforcing the background checks, legislation supported by former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg. The Question 1 initiative is the subject of legal challenges and it is unclear who would carry out the checks.

Nevada has carried out these checks since 1998. According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal the FBI, which the new legislation said would carry out the checks, has declined to do so because they are not federally mandated.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #1247 on: October 2, 2017, 05:01:54 pm »
16:52
FBI: 'No connection' to IS

The FBI says the gunman has no connection to IS.

“We have determined at this point no connection to an international terrorist organisation,” they said.

Earlier today, the so-called Islamic State group released a statement through its news agency saying it was behind the attack.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1248 on: October 2, 2017, 05:02:23 pm »
Need to give the kids guns so they can defend themselves.

A toddler at a daycare centre defended the fuck out of himself just last week.

A true patriot before he even had a chance to learn what a partiot is.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1249 on: October 2, 2017, 05:04:19 pm »
Terrible stuff. So pointless.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1250 on: October 2, 2017, 05:06:15 pm »
16:52
FBI: 'No connection' to IS

The FBI says the gunman has no connection to IS.

“We have determined at this point no connection to an international terrorist organisation,” they said.

Earlier today, the so-called Islamic State group released a statement through its news agency saying it was behind the attack.

That's how desperate they (IS/Daesh) are nowadays. As soon as someone fires a gun, they claim they're behind it.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1251 on: October 2, 2017, 05:09:27 pm »
Wasn't impressed with the press conference from LV a few minutes ago, little words thrown in like our fabulous strip and marvelous that. reminded me of the press conference in the movie Jaws,worried how it would affect tourism.
« Last Edit: October 2, 2017, 05:17:35 pm by oldfordie »
Chris Bryant

It feels as if the major from Fawlty Towers has taken over the Tory campaign.
10:42 PM · May 25, 2024
·

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1252 on: October 2, 2017, 05:09:45 pm »
What kind of gun did he use?

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #1253 on: October 2, 2017, 05:14:31 pm »

according to Trump a big one, with big bullets, that went bang.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1254 on: October 2, 2017, 05:16:07 pm »

Haven't seen anything about that yet - just that several guns were found in his hotel room when SWAT broke in.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1255 on: October 2, 2017, 05:18:19 pm »
Happens far too often and each time we are as shocked as the last. Pathetic gun laws make this just so easy. Thoughts go out to the victims and their families.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1256 on: October 2, 2017, 05:21:59 pm »
Just imagine how many more people would be dead or injured if the NRA gets its way & silencers/suppressors are made legal.

Also the silence coming from the NRA is defening,had it turned out that this wasn't a white male they would've been all over it like stink on shit.

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #1257 on: October 2, 2017, 05:23:38 pm »
Still true.....

@DPJHodges
In retrospect Sandy Hook marked the end of the US gun control debate. Once America decided killing children was bearable, it was over.
10:07 AM - 19 Jun 2015

https://twitter.com/dpjhodges/status/611943312401002496?lang=en

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #1258 on: October 2, 2017, 05:25:40 pm »
The hotel might be in trouble as well here, as it seems he used his GF's ID for the room which is a huge no no as someone who was a front office manager not so long back!

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1259 on: October 2, 2017, 05:39:58 pm »
How does someone stockpile 8 types of weapons and thousands of rounds of ammunition in a hotel room, over 5 days, without anyone noticing. Room service, CCTV, security. Im surprised he managed to pull it off.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1260 on: October 2, 2017, 05:41:32 pm »
Happens far too often and each time we are as shocked as the last. Pathetic gun laws make this just so easy. Thoughts go out to the victims and their families.

There’s a mass shooting almost every day in the United States

This c*nt is using it to call for the militarization of the Police.Like the'te not militarized enough already.

Miami police union head exploits Las Vegas massacre to bash NFL protesters

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
    • HFSG
« Reply #1261 on: October 2, 2017, 05:42:22 pm »
Will never end until the ban the guns. They'll never ban the guns.

Repeat the above every time there's a mass shooting and finding myself repeating myself way too often. Quite sad really.

RIP to all those who died in this attack.
Justice for the 97

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1262 on: October 2, 2017, 05:46:52 pm »
Haven't seen anything about that yet - just that several guns were found in his hotel room when SWAT broke in.
I've just seen a few of the videos recorded during, and then after. Seems like the initial attack he used something with a high rate of fire and he's reloaded with it half a dozen times. The second clip I saw was recorded from a hotel high above the event, and this was after the crowd had dispersed, and he's still firing with something that sounds slower, but a lot more heavy duty. Crazy.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #1263 on: October 2, 2017, 05:48:40 pm »
'Open Carry' means you can carry your loaded gun on your person in full view of the public (it must be holstered and not in your hands though)

What kind of pussy law is that? I see that as a re-striction of ma' freedom and ma' Second Amendment rights. Hell, this is how Godless Communism gets a head start. I'll put ma' gun in ma' holster if I feel like putting ma' gun in 'ma holster. No faggot liberal Jewboy homo gonna tell me what I can and cannot do with 'ma gun.  etc.

It would take scores of thousands of deaths, not a hundred, to shake the medieval mind-set of most members of the NRA. This catastrophe will have no effect at all.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1264 on: October 2, 2017, 05:52:43 pm »
How does someone stockpile 8 types of weapons and thousands of rounds of ammunition in a hotel room, over 5 days, without anyone noticing. Room service, CCTV, security. Im surprised he managed to pull it off.

and

There's no airport style security at hotel entrances.

And besides - you can own weapons legally in Nevada.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #1265 on: October 2, 2017, 05:53:36 pm »

Because owning and carrying guns in public is not illegal in Nevada. Nor is owning that amount of ammunition.

He bought his guns the same way you and I would buy food from Tesco.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #1266 on: October 2, 2017, 05:53:55 pm »
It would take scores of thousands of deaths, not a hundred, to shake the medieval mind-set of most members of the NRA. This catastrophe will have no effect at all.

Has there ever been a mass shooting at an NRA event? I wonder what the excuse would be then? Couldn't load fast enough, if only there were auto loading guns!!!!!

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1267 on: October 2, 2017, 05:56:51 pm »

This c*nt is using it to call for the militarization of the Police.Like the'te not militarized enough already.

That should be unbelievable but it's sadly just what you'd expect.

Responding to the horrific massacre at country western concert in Las Vegas Sunday night, the head of Miami’s police union compared the lone gunman attack to NFL players protesting police brutality.

According to the Miami New Times,  Lt. Javier Ortiz, the head of Miami’s Fraternal Order of Police, was on Twitter early Monday morning making the strained connection.

Posting a photo of Las Vegas police rushing to help victims of the shooting committed by 64-year-old Stephen Craig Paddock, of Mesquite, Nevada, alongside a picture of NFL players kneeling on the sidelines,  Ortiz wrote: “Two groups of people, one in Seattle, one in Vegas, chose to take action last night in their own way…. We support the #POLICE”

According to the New Times, Ortiz was asked to explain the tweet, with the Miami cop replying by text message, “While NFL players express a false perception of police officers by inciting hate and division by disrespecting the U.S. flag, the reality is law enforcement risks their lives every day for America.”

Prior to the NFL tweet, Ortiz called for more “militarized equipment,” for police “in order to protect the innocent from evil.”
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1268 on: October 2, 2017, 06:03:14 pm »

Didn't you know that the answer to gun violence is "we need more guns!"

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1269 on: October 2, 2017, 06:04:31 pm »
Because owning and carrying guns in public is not illegal in Nevada. Nor is owning that amount of ammunition.

He bought his guns the same way you and I would buy food from Tesco.

Jesus.

Even though I read your earlier posts on carrying guns in public, just thinking of checking into a hotel carrying a machine gun is chilling, hard to process, right in the middle of Las Vegas.

My cousin is in Vegas at the moment, not spoken to him but just saw he logged into facebook an hour ago so thats a relief.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1270 on: October 2, 2017, 06:05:01 pm »
How long before Drumpf starts attacking the brother and other members of his family because THEY KNEW right,the must have known right ?

Or will he act like a real human and understand that people don't always know what others are doing until it is too late.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1271 on: October 2, 2017, 06:05:58 pm »

Jesus.

Even though I read your earlier posts on carrying guns in public, just thinking of checking into a hotel carrying a machine gun is chilling, hard to process, right in the middle of Las Vegas.

My cousin is in Vegas at the moment, not spoken to him but just saw he logged into facebook an hour ago so thats a relief.

He more than likely had them broken down and in his luggage.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1272 on: October 2, 2017, 06:07:28 pm »
He more than likely had them broken down and in his luggage.

Not really. They don't check your baggage when you check in, your bag never leaves your side.

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1273 on: October 2, 2017, 06:11:22 pm »
Apparently the shooter's father was a bank robber who at one point made the FBI's 10 most wanted list.

The shooter was an avid gambler and concert goer, who once sued a Vegas Casino. This is according to CNN. He also had a pilot license which had expired due to medical reasons.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #1274 on: October 2, 2017, 06:13:35 pm »
When you have an automatic weapon in your hands, you have the power of life or death of many at your fingertips.

In your twisted mind you are God, and all powerful until you or someone else ends your sick and tragic existence.
Kill the humourless

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #1275 on: October 2, 2017, 06:14:43 pm »
You can’t stop psychopathic evil people doing psychopathic evil things, but you can massively limit the damage they can do.

Just bonkers that you can walk around Vegas with a loaded gun in full view.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1276 on: October 2, 2017, 06:15:24 pm »

Could have kept them at his house if he was local and taken them in on the day I guess.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1277 on: October 2, 2017, 06:17:44 pm »

There are no cameras in the room, they are only allowed to video in the hallway leading up to the room. I've been Vegas a few times and hardly ever order room service, the prices are beyond ridiculous. Coming in and out of the room with baggage is normal, no-one would question it. The only maybe might be cleaning lady, but you can specifically ask them not to come.

It's ridiculously easy to do.

As he was a local he could drive there himself with 10 bags and take them all up to room over a period of time. No one would think anything of it.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1278 on: October 2, 2017, 06:18:45 pm »
Not really. They don't check your baggage when you check in, your bag never leaves your side.

Yeah I mean that he could've taken them in like that so that nobody saw his arsenal,that being said he could've just carried them on his shoulder as was his right...

An average of 600 Americans die each week from gunshot injuries and after each death those in power just shrug their shoulders and do fuck all.

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1279 on: October 2, 2017, 06:22:14 pm »
"Do you notice we are not having a gun debate right now? That's because they used knives and a truck!" that was Trump after the June attacks in London.....

Its a really hopeless situation, when even the president has such arrogant views.