Author Topic: United 3-1 Liverpool FT  (Read 199852 times)

Offline scouse neapolitan

• Legacy Fan
Re: United 3-1 Liverpool FT
« Reply #120 on: September 12, 2015, 07:26:19 pm »
Sad to say but it's time for a change.Don't dislike the guy but we need someone with a solid footballing CV NOW, and not after Christmas...

Offline astowell1

• Legacy Fan
  • Klopp!
« Reply #121 on: September 12, 2015, 07:26:27 pm »
I think it's time for a change. Sorry.

Yeah, I think that's done it for me now.

Offline Lippy The Lion

• Kopite
« Reply #122 on: September 12, 2015, 07:26:29 pm »
Klopp
'To do is to be' - Sartre

'To be is to do' - Descartes

'Do be do be do' - Sinatra

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: September 12, 2015, 07:26:34 pm »
No more excuses for Rodgers. He's had 300m to spend, and it's his 4th season. I see no style of play or game plan in most of these games, and he's gone anyway if we don't make top 4 (which we probably won't).

Offline Just1nP

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #124 on: September 12, 2015, 07:26:37 pm »
Funking wank   That's it, nothing good to say. And Martin Taylor you unprofessional fucking wanker

Offline rednick75

• Begets Rednich85
  • Anny Roader
  • If the shit fits, wear it!
    • Rednick75 Youtube
« Reply #125 on: September 12, 2015, 07:26:41 pm »
Was actually quite hopeful at the start and seeing that we might revert to the diamond.  But as usual it was just the same old headless chickens running around performance.  Is it safe to say that Rodgers hasn't got a fucking clue and can we finally get rid?  it's beyond a joke

Offline Sh0rty

• Kopite
« Reply #126 on: September 12, 2015, 07:26:44 pm »
Lost it with Rodgers now that first sub disgusting

Offline 10 years on

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: September 12, 2015, 07:26:46 pm »
All of last year people were saying all we needed was a striker and we'd be fine we need a new midfield badly and probably a new manager aswell.

Unbelievable goal by benteke and how many goals has gomes cost us now probably as much as moreno and skrtel just never stops backing off like that it's cost us about 10 goals.

Offline harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop
« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2015, 07:26:46 pm »
How many times did Tyler reload himself, kunt.

Offline nuts100

• RAWK's Squirrel Accountant
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2015, 07:26:46 pm »
Insipid, gutless display.
Why sit back and show respect to a shite Manu team

Worst display at Old Trafford I've ever witnessed.

Shocking beyond belief

Offline Shepnois

• Legacy Fan
  • Livin' in the Sunshine, Lovin' in the Moonlight
« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2015, 07:26:51 pm »
We played like a plucky lower league side looking to nick a result if we get lucky. We're fucking Liverpool FC, I'm sick of seeing the shit we get served on a regular basis these days. We've gone stale.

Offline zx12arrgh

• Main Stander
« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2015, 07:26:55 pm »
I've never seen a more petrified pair of centre backs in my life!

Offline Advil

• The Pain in Houllier's Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kopite Family
« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2015, 07:26:55 pm »
I might get banned for this but our manager don't have any fucking balls.

Taking off Firmino & Ings. Playing with 1 striker even after two goals down. Why do u need 3 fucking centre mid when you are 2 down.

And is Skrtel still running backwards. Skrtel is a fucking liability, seems strange that he is given an easy card here.

Lastly Mignolet can you please start saving some shots. Please also learn to pass a ball.
None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner, and none but an ignorant man treats women disgracefully.
-Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #133 on: September 12, 2015, 07:26:56 pm »
Lost his bottle. The 3-0 defeat last season had positives, today was just gutless.
He is going to be sacked for playing football that goes against the football he was hired for in the first place.

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: September 12, 2015, 07:26:56 pm »
If I could just flick a switch and stop supporting I'd do it right now. Pointless stuff.
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: September 12, 2015, 07:26:59 pm »

No doubt at all.

Offline Number23

• Kopite
« Reply #136 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:01 pm »
The over-the-top wanking over Martial - the next Henry - was the most annoying part of that game.

The loss? Well, when I saw Ings wide left I lost heart. Firmino & Milner were invisible, and Mata took Gomez on a walk all around the park.

Depressing really. We have way too many new players that we're integrating into a formless void of a system. I despair. I bloody hate this 4-5-1 4-3-3 amalgamation that Rodgers has been trying to force on us for the last 2 seasons.
Death by football [Rodgers] said. Well and truly achieved. Now please leave.

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:12 pm »
I said many times during the week it'll come down to which team was less shit. United were less shit than us. See Y'all tomorrow

Man Utd weren't anywhere near as shit as people are saying. It's not easy playing against a team that didn't want to play football.

Offline Smudgester

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:13 pm »
Lovren plays well so the haters turn on someone else ;)

Here's a scapegoat for you ... that is two games in a row now Gomez has been utter shite and, arguably, cost us points.

Also got to agree with others - the biased commentary from Tyler and Neville was truly shocking

Offline Franck Le Poof

• Blonde transvestite who is utterly haunted by the idea of sitting in other mens piss. Has ticked the box for no publicity ;)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:15 pm »
Criticisms

- Approaching the match as defensively as we did. Old Trafford is no place to be scared to travel to. Every team that has had success against United has went at them because they are fragile. We saw Fellaini as the lone striker on the team sheet and decided to sit deep and defensive. Obviously poor from the first minute.

- Still playing individuals out of position. Emre Can has no sense of position in the center and looks like he hasn't been given instruction. Danny Ings was shunted out a bit wider left and should have been allowed to be closer to Benteke, though our setup with the other 9 rendered that null anyway. Gomez is a talented young center back who is being shifted out to the left to protect Lovren. Not surprised he's made mistakes as of late.

Positives

- Our signings this season. Gomez is a good player. As is Clyne. Milner has quality, Ings is encouraging. Benteke is class and needs to not be left so isolated.

Not much other than that. We don't defend particularly well, we don't know how to attack, and we don't know how to counter-attack. Nor can we keep possession. Or keep it 'round the back. Grim stuff on the pitch and now the results have started to match.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 07:28:55 pm by Franck Le Poof »
Whenever I meet a French girl I kiss her on both cheeks. Then I stand up and say hello

Offline Mr_Morosoph

• Moaning bed wetter, cry wanks for Torres
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:15 pm »
A few months ago I was literally the only person in Skrtel's new contract thread that wasn't happy with him getting a new contract. People were genuinely saying he was one of the top centre backs in the league. We're incredibly loyal to average players. After 7 years here, you think people would have figured out we need better than Martin Skrtel.

The sad thing is he'll put a couple of decent performances together and people will be saying he's one of the best in the league again.
"I was pleased also with Peter Crouch. We have been talking to him, before and after his nose operation, to show more confidence with his heading.

"Now it seems to have worked. Lets say that if he has a few games without scoring again, maybe we should arrange to break his nose again."

Rafa.

Offline Sat1

• Banned
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:16 pm »
That was the worst performance against the poorest Manchester United team I've seen. Absolutely shocking, no idea out there, absolute clueless.

280 million spent, bang average players. Not one game changer out there and BR has got rid of every leader.

He's terrible. I want him out today. Can't wait to have him out

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:18 pm »
Fuck it all...

Fuck being beat 3-1 by those twats. We looked very average.

Fuck Martin 'Yesssss!' Tyler... talk about being impartial.

Good goal by Benteke though. Much more Orgasm worthy I would've thought. Unless you're a biased fuckwit who shouldn't be commentating on a match if he can't contain his excitement over his club...

Yeah, fuck off.

I think he was just excited for Martial scoring on his home debut but yeah he barely stirred in comparison for Benteke's wonder goal
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline AB LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:19 pm »
Rodgers will be gone by Christmas
Here's hoping.

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:19 pm »
Worse Liverpool side in years. He has to go for that cowardly first half performance alone. Absolute garbage.

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:20 pm »
We're shit.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #146 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:20 pm »
The Benteke goal should not be used to paper over the incredible level of cracks that are showing in this club.

If you get through 45 mins at OT with only 2 attempts on goal then you should be preparing your resignation.

Even Hodgson could have gotten more out of that team today.

Sorry. But serious questions will need to be asked this week.

Offline Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
« Reply #147 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:22 pm »
How Lucas and Skrtel are still Liverpool players beats me. Utter garbage.

Lucas was all but sold to Beşiktaş and now he's suddenly a 1st team regular again, how on earth is that possible at a club that has a plan?! And I've said it many times before but Martin Skrtel is absolutely terrible, almost as bad as Lovren.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #148 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:23 pm »
I couldn't be more depressed if I was Welsh.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #149 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:30 pm »
The worst United team in the last 20 years, that.

Worst Liverpool team in....?
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #150 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:33 pm »
Mark it down as the day Rodgers lost me.
Sigh.

Im almost with ye.

The season is almost running away from us....five games in.

Offline will2003

• Legacy Fan
  • God and a Legend
« Reply #151 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:36 pm »
Looking forward to Brendan's post match defence of that shit as well as the apologists! If Fsg wanted to do one thing right he should go.
"We gave the fans their pride - again. We fought for the fans, we fought for the club and we fought for our players." - Legend

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:37 pm »
I think he has to go.

I always say 3 years is enough to see where the manager is at, and I think I've seen enough.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #153 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:43 pm »
Fuck me can we get any worse?

Six goals conceded in two games, defence looks like it would struggle at school boys level, midfield looks slow and laboured, fuck all going forward.

Gutless, absolutely gutless from the lads yet again.

I couldn`t understand the point of putting Moreno on in the 88th minute either.

Offline Carly

• Rafa Obsessive. Wales Rugby Union fan. Defianately!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:44 pm »
Try get Klopp in before Chelsea do FFS!

Offline Tom18

• Kopite
« Reply #155 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:46 pm »

Unfortunately I agree with you, the beginning of this season and the end of last season have been unacceptable.

Offline Zaffarious

• likes 2 mins from the toilet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Militant Fan
« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:48 pm »
it was a really odd game. Lets get one thing straight. Both teams were and are awful.

This game would always swing and concentration and mistakes. We switched off from a routine set piece. Then firmino misses a chance from 1 yard out which is unforgivable for a 30m pound player i dont care how new he is here. Finally a pathetic penalty given away from a raw kid.  But thats what you get for playing an 19 yr old centre back at left back vs your arch rivals away from home.

Game of nothingness, settled by shit mistakes with a benteke wonder goal and fuck all else. Rodgers will be given till the end of the season but seriously, if this team doesnt have an ingrained identity that we can all get behind by then, ill be the first person wishing him out the door. As it is, lets get behind him because fucking hell he needs us.

Offline Pradan

• Makes RAWK a grim place. Sarcastic besserwisser. Would certainly pick a fight with himself in an empty room.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:48 pm »
I feel now like i did when Hodge was here. All excitement gone about football. Feeling numb going into games

It hit me mid-way - 'I've felt like this before under Hodgson'

No hope of better times. Just apathy.

Players will return but the underlying issues will still be present.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:50 pm »
Just not working is it.

Offline JackBauer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Some statistics
« Reply #159 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:51 pm »
He's going to be sacked before Halloween at this rate. We are desperately poor. Same problems as have been apparent all season - striker totally isolated, no coherence or creativity, did not look like scoring but for a special individual effort.

Can't see how we turn it around unless Sturridge hits the ground running on his return. Which is unlikely after such a long layoff.
DAMMIT!