Author Topic: R.I.P Fanxxxxtastic  (Read 48984 times)

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
Re: R.I.P Fanxxxxtastic
« Reply #480 on: August 10, 2014, 06:26:17 pm »
RIP mate.

Death is never a good thing. No matter how close or otherwise you are to the person. Our thoughts are with you and your family. And I shall pray that everything goes smoothly hereon.

You'll never walk alone.

Offline Joe_Singh

• Legacy Fan
  • My idea is always to win trophies, not just games
    • Joe Singh
« Reply #481 on: August 10, 2014, 09:04:43 pm »
WOW. Lost for words. Will be missed on here and twitter. RIP
What I love about this, and several other of Kenny's press conferences, is that he manages to say something to the effect of  'Shut the fuck up, you fucking helmets and don't fuck with me or my football club or I'll make you eat your own balls', without actually using th

Offline kwalitee, no?

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #482 on: August 10, 2014, 09:13:16 pm »
Like others I've been away and only just seen this. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #483 on: August 10, 2014, 09:22:34 pm »
Taken me all this time to write. I simply dont know what to say, I can't imagine how you are feeling, but please take some solace in the thought that she was clearly a fantastic person and hundreds if not thousands of people on here have enjoyed her wise words over the years. I hope you stay strong and know that there are many on here who will support you in anyway possible.

RIP Fanxxxxtastic, YNWA.

On a poem I have always liked "I carry your heart with me" by E. E. Cummings:

i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart)
i am never without it (anywhere i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling)
i fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet)
i want no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;
which grows higher than soul can hope
or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)

Offline lostpet.

• rewardoffered.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert text here: No Jokes Allowed
« Reply #484 on: August 10, 2014, 09:52:41 pm »
A great loss

R.I.P Fanxxxtastic

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #485 on: August 18, 2014, 09:59:39 am »
I'm just about to do the hardest thing in my life it's Tracys funeral today.

She would have been so happy right now with her beloved Liverpool winning and ManU losing.

I'm still at my Brothers but I'm coming back home in the next few days I'm not looking forward to that.

I miss you more every day Tracy.

R.I.P
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline coct3au

• twins with arsefinger
  • Kopite
« Reply #486 on: August 18, 2014, 10:07:52 am »

She would have been so happy right now with her beloved Liverpool winning and ManU losing.

I'm still at my Brothers but I'm coming back home in the next few days I'm not looking forward to that.

R.I.P

I'm sure everyone here will be thinking of you both. Warmest wishes mate.

Offline Dublin Red

• Jehova, Jehova, Jehova
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #487 on: August 18, 2014, 10:24:56 am »
So very sorry for your loss.

RIP Tracy.
What we achieve in life, echoes in eternity

Offline damian

• Gregory Peck's scared of me. So is cling film. Too inept to swallow a tiddly (wink) ;) Likes the idea of straps.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #488 on: August 18, 2014, 12:47:28 pm »
Only just seen this.

So very sorry for your loss.

R.I.P Tracy. You'll Never Walk Alone.
RIP 97 - You'll Never Be Forgotten, You'll Never Walk Alone.

JUSTICE FOR THE 97 - Don't Buy The S*n

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #489 on: August 18, 2014, 12:58:13 pm »

My thoughts are with you and yours, mate, for what that's worth.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline That Kennedy moment

• "Down in 1...down in 1...or 2, 3, 4, 5, 6..... *pause* .....47, 48, 49..... *sigh*.....
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Why I'm here
« Reply #490 on: August 18, 2014, 02:02:11 pm »

I'm really sorry to hear this, Trada.

Words can't really do much at a time like this, but try to stay strong, and know that you've got many friends on here.

'I'd rather have a quick wank, a cup of tea and read the Beano frankly.'
Cornelius, 8 September 2008

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #491 on: August 18, 2014, 05:22:55 pm »

R.I.P

Thoughts are with you mate. My deepest sympathies.
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #492 on: August 18, 2014, 05:50:30 pm »
Take care dave and if you need to chat  at anytime of the day there's plenty here to listen and care .
Rip Tracy

Offline -HH-

• 'cocky bastard'?
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never forget the Hillsborough victims
    • Footy fans
« Reply #493 on: August 18, 2014, 06:15:41 pm »
Hope today went as well as it could in the circumstances Dave. Sure you've not been far from all our thoughts since this happened.
Balotelli, Falcao, Cavani...

I'll be shocked if it's anyone other Etoo. Etoo or no-one. Simples.

In fact, I'll do you all a favor and ban myself from the January transfer window forum if we get anyone other than Etoo.

Offline timmyonions

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96
    • timmyonions@gmail.com
« Reply #494 on: August 18, 2014, 06:35:28 pm »
So sorry to hear this news.I hope you stay strong Dave.

R.I.P Tracy.
That right peg hits it and you see the future arc of the ball and time goes al gluey like a Dali painting, and for a second there's a 20yr old StevenGerrard and your young self cheering him on through the prism. His big smile fades in an the net is shivering and J.Hart's trying not to look grateful for the privilege of being that close to greatness

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #495 on: August 18, 2014, 08:58:41 pm »
You are in my thoughts my man and I am sure I speak for everyone who reads this thread.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #496 on: August 19, 2014, 11:24:05 am »
The Funeral went well a lot lot more people there than I thought there would be, seeing that Tracy had no family and I just have my two brothers it was packed with people from past jobs and friends.

I shocked myself that I managed to read out what I had written about Tracy I'm very shy in real life and it was really hard for me and I didn't know at least 90% of the people there.

Mind you I did make one silly mistake during the last song I thought I would leave first and wait outside the door so I could say thank you to everyone.

I was waiting outside the door, but I didn't know there was two doors and everyone started to leave via a door on the other side of the building. I thought every must have thought I did a runner or something because I left by that door so I had to quickly run all around the building so I get to people to thank them Tracy would have been laughing so much.

This is what I read out at Tracy's funeral.

I firstly would like to thank everyone who has come today,

Tracy would laugh and  be shocked if she knew I was going to speak in front of people, I've only every done this once before and that was at school for my English oral exam, which I totally failed at, how Trace would laugh when I would tell her what a disaster that was.

I cant believe I am doing this I thought we were going to grow old together, retire together, and many years down the line sadly Trace would have to do this for me first.

Tracy was a only child and had to suffer the early  lose of her mother at the age of her 13, and was brought up by her Dad you also sadly died at a very young age, he suffered for many year near the end of his life with ill health so Tracy had to look after her dad as well.

Tracy would always stand up for herself and be forward with her views, and she always told me that was how her dad taught her to be, and to prepare her for life after he was gone and it was something I loved about her.

As some people know Trace and I had been together for over 30 years in fact the relationship when back further than that, we were in some of the same classes together at school. I can always remember one day at school me and my mates were bored one dinner hour, and we played this stupid game sat in side G block, and saying that the next girl that comes in would be your girlfriend and when it was my turn Trace walked in the door, and from that moment on it always seemed like our fate that we would be together. And not long after we had left school fate yet again intervened and we ended up working at the same place and we got on really well.

And in the end Tracy asked me out, just as well  as I would have been to shy to ask her out. Of course relationship has it's up and downs but the many many years of happiness far out weighted the downs.

In her early days Tracy was very politically active for the Liberals at a local level, knocking on doors, delivering campaign leaflets, taking a petition to 10 downing street. They were even thinking of putting her up for election as a local councillor, I never knew about this until sometime after we we going out and Tracy said she gave that gave that up when she started to go out with me. Tracy should have told me I would had help her, but like she said to me not long ago “That's when you knew what they stood for.”

It used to make me smile when Tracy used to Tweet Cameron, Osbourne and Clegg giving them a piece of her mind about how they were treating the poor, disabled and the vulnerable in sociality, not because she hoped to get a reply or think they will change their policy's but there maybe was a very small chance they may read what she thought of them.

Tracy also loved to learn new things and had a great force of will, She  told me she always enjoyed her time at school and most of the jobs she did and hated when she wasn't working something that summed both of these things up is when she fall and badly broke her leg just below the knee. She spent about 3 months in hospital and Tracy spent weeks in traction which didn't work, her leg came infected, she had loads of ops on her knee and skin grafts even spent a couple of nights in intensive care it got so bad a at one point the doctors thought she might lose her leg, but she fought though all these set backs and finally came home Tracy spent a while in a wheelchair and then onto a leg brace, where she did work at the time sacked her because they thought Tracy would never work again, but Tracy was determined to prove them wrong, she signed up a course at Trowbridge college a computer maintenance and databases course, and Tracy went there every work day for about 2 years she would go on long walks to strengthen the knee and when she was nearly ready Tracy volunteered for the Citizens Advice Bureau, and finally got a full time job it was a long hard struggle for her but I remember how happy she was on that day. Even the week Tracy passed away Tracy was just about to enrol in an Open university course.

Writing this as helped me, Thinking of all the greats times we had, like for the years we used to go to heavy metal concerts 2 to 3 times a week.

Tracy looked so different then permed hair, heavy metal t-shirt and a denim jacket covered in badges from the bands we had seen a big Blue Oyster Cult back patch and autographs on the shoulders from the bands members we had met.

I can remember when we went to see Iron Maiden and it was standing only
usually we made sure we got to a place where Tracy could see. But for some reason this time when the concert started we were stood right behind 4 huge hells angels, big beards, leather jacket with skull and crossbones on the back the whole thing, it was so packed you couldn't more to the left or right. And to my total dismay Tracy decided to try to see if she could make them more herself and started to dig her elbows  into the backs of the two in front of her to see if they would move, The trouble was they didn't and they kept looking around to see who was doing it, looking over Tracy and not seeing her and just seeing me looking all sheepish and smiling like an idiot.  This went on for a few minutes and then they suddenly noticed it was Tracy and they couldn't have been nicer, let us go in front of them and made sure Tracy got to a spot where she could see.

After the show they even came across to check that Tracy was OK and took us for pint, that was a little surreal, me being all Shy and Tracy asking all types of questions about their motorbikes, tattoos and their lifestyle like she had know them for years. When we had to go she even got a kiss on the cheek from them  I just got a grunt. Tracy loved it when things like that happened.

There are many things I  could tell you about like when we when to Brussels to go to a concert and we went for a walk at night and I got us totally lost late at night in what looked like a totally dodgy area and our way blocked off by what looked like a large wall and I noticed a metal staircase and I said like I knew lets use that it will be a shortcut, but it turned out it wasn't wall but a building and we spend next 10 minutes in the dark scrambling about like a couple cat burglars across the top of strange shaped roofs to find a way down on the other side in the end we did find a way down and back to the hotel and it wasn't a shortcut.
I could go on all day about the memories I have with my time with Tracy and I will deeply miss the nights we would having a good laugh taking about them.

We had plans to do so many more things, like for this summer holiday Tracy made a list of things to do and places to visit, we had got about half way down the list. We were just getting things ready the next thing. We had brought a small 4 man tent, a wind up torch and a camping stove and Tracy wanted to go wild camping on Dartmoor for a few days. Sightsee in the day and later in the afternoon go for a little walk and find a nice place to camp and have a great night chatting and looking at the stars I was so looking forward to that.

Tracy had a great love for wildlife and the countryside. She enjoyed our tip to the peck district and when we went to Wales she just loved watching the 
Red kites. One of her favourites places to was on Westbury whites horse taking a picnic and looking at the great views and watch and listen to the Skylarks. she was so happy.

Tracy used to get really excited when All Hallows Forestry school  updated there face book page with new photos she loved to see what the children had been up to. Tracy loved to watch all the Spring watch programs.and used to get excited  when she saw Simon King at work but could never pluck up the courage to say hello to him.

As most people know Tracy was a big Liverpool fan. But it wasn't just the club she loved she loved the city and the people of Liverpool.

When I was working, we were up there all the time going to every home games we could they were great times, Tracy always wanted to move there.

Tracy used to join in with fan lead campaigns at the club  like the marches and protests to get the then carpetbagging  owners Guillite and Hicks out of the club, The marches about how they were treating Rafa, Tracy just loved Rafa not just as a manager but the kind of man he was.

And of course the long 26 years campaign to get justice for 96, Tracy would do anything to help that long struggle and at least she saw that justice is on it's way. Tracy would be so excited right with the Football season just about to start, and even happier that her beloved Liverpool won Manchester United lost.
And finally a few thank-yous.

I would like to thank Paul and Michael my brothers and Debbie my sister in law and their children for helping get though these hard 2 weeks.

I would like to thank Karen and Clive sadly Karen can't be here today because she is out of the Country I know she loved you dearly thank you for all the help and support over the last 2 weeks and the many years of friendship you gave Tracy.

I would like to thank Mel a close friend from All Hallows thank you for all you help and support over the last 2 weeks.

I would like to thank All hollows school Tracy always said it was the most enjoyable job she ever had she like everything about it. Tracy was always telling me how nice the school and children were, how friendly the Teachers were, and how she enjoyed working with the people she was work with. Only a few days before she passed away Tracy said she was looking forward to going back to work to she what changes had been made over the summer.I would like Jackie a teacher at All Hollows  But Tracy would always say how nice you were and how she enjoyed the chats.and you did inspire her it was the reason she was going to do an open university course.

And finally I would like to thank Red and White Kop a Liverpool forum Tracy used for over 13 years and Liverpool fans from all over the world who have sent words of support and memories of Tracy it helped me greatly and again proves LFC is a global family.

Tracy I miss you more and more each day and I am totally lost without you.

R.I.P Tracy you were my heartbeat, My first Love, My everything I miss you so much

I know Tracy would want me to get on with my life, I guess at some point I will, but it will be so hard when Tracy was my life.

And once more just for you Tracy Never buy the Sun and Justice for the 96.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 11:36:44 am by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This time one year, we'll be the Champions again
« Reply #497 on: August 19, 2014, 11:30:17 am »
 :'(  God bless

How you managed to read that mate i'll never understand.  The fact that you did, shows that despite you thinking you can't, you are getting stronger already.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 11:32:32 am by AJL »
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96

Offline ctyapt

• Anny Roader
  • YNWA
« Reply #498 on: August 19, 2014, 11:32:11 am »
Thats beautiful mate, you did her proud there, im in bits reading tha

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #499 on: August 19, 2014, 11:44:42 am »
Well done Trada, must be such a tough thing to have to do but full credit to you for standing up in front of everyone there. Some great memories in there for you to cherish.

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #500 on: August 19, 2014, 11:58:37 am »
Well done Trada. Thinking of you.

What a wonderful speech... I'm emotional after reading.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #501 on: August 19, 2014, 12:05:09 pm »
Wow, just read that through sitting in work and may need a minute in the fresh air to recover. :'(

What a lovely tribute to what sounds like a wonderful woman, it gives us all such a great picture of what Tracy was like and what she stood for, I'm sure she was looking down proudly as you read that out.

Hope the funeral went as well as it could have, thinking of you and RIP once again to Tracy. x
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline stevied

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #502 on: August 19, 2014, 12:13:06 pm »
Trada, wonderful words, be strong fella

RIP Tracy

YNWA
i can tip em but cant back em

RAWK Aintree tipping champ 2013

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #503 on: August 19, 2014, 12:16:58 pm »
I am in bits reading that beautiful tribute Trada - you did her proud
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: August 19, 2014, 12:18:18 pm »
Beautiful words.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #505 on: August 19, 2014, 12:21:43 pm »
A lovely speech that Trada. I'm sure she'd be proud of the unbelievable strength you've shown.

Offline BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #506 on: August 19, 2014, 12:29:07 pm »
Well done mate, you done her proud.
G'Day Lid - Official Scouse rep of the OCB Down Under.

Offline Narwin Dunez

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #507 on: August 19, 2014, 12:38:21 pm »
Dave you don't know me mate but I think you did fantastically well in the circumstances, Tracy would be proud as fuck of you I bet.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: August 19, 2014, 12:44:13 pm »
Great speech, Trada. You did her proud

Offline Flash6289

• Legacy Fan
  • €6
« Reply #509 on: August 19, 2014, 01:15:06 pm »
Lovely speech mate. You did her proud.
XBL: Flash6289

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #510 on: August 19, 2014, 01:20:45 pm »

That's a beautifully emotive speech, mate. I'm sure Tracy would've been proud looking down on you.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #511 on: August 19, 2014, 02:04:47 pm »
Totally moving, it can't have been easy for you, my heart goes out to you mate.
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
« Reply #512 on: August 19, 2014, 02:09:10 pm »
Such a moving speech Trada. My thoughts are with you, she would be so very proud.
And when you find yourself along the untrodden path
Remember me with a smile, a drink, a gesture or a laugh
And a toast for the man who loves every hour of every day
And a feast for the friends and faces met along way
Gratitude

Offline -HH-

• 'cocky bastard'?
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never forget the Hillsborough victims
    • Footy fans
« Reply #513 on: August 19, 2014, 02:11:34 pm »
Really shouldn't have read that when I'm just coming off my lunch break. Best credit I can give to you Dave is that someone who didn't know her at the start of that speech probably loved her by the end. No doubt she'd be incredibly proud of the way you gaveher that public send off despite how difficult you find public speaking. A difficult thing to do on so many levels.

You may well find these next few weeks the hardest. Quite common that after the funeral most people go back to life as normal -oobviously it'll take you longer. Remember there are people here who'll happily listen if you need to vent. Take care.
Balotelli, Falcao, Cavani...

I'll be shocked if it's anyone other Etoo. Etoo or no-one. Simples.

In fact, I'll do you all a favor and ban myself from the January transfer window forum if we get anyone other than Etoo.

Offline long.

• Anny Roader
  • He shoots... he SCORES!
« Reply #514 on: August 19, 2014, 02:11:39 pm »
Mate that was one of the most beautiful eulogies ive ever read, she sounds like an amazing woman. and I bet she is looking down on you with such love and pride. stay strong my friend, YNWA from Adelaide Australia

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: August 19, 2014, 02:24:30 pm »
Trada that must have been very hard but it's beautifully written and you've done her proud.

RIP Tracy
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

royhendo

« Reply #516 on: August 19, 2014, 02:39:06 pm »

Lovely mate. Well done and may she rest in peace.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #517 on: August 19, 2014, 02:43:00 pm »
RIP Fanxxxtastic

Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #518 on: August 19, 2014, 02:49:22 pm »
Lovely words, Trada.

JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #519 on: August 19, 2014, 02:58:13 pm »
Wonderful written words straight from the heart.

RIP Tracy