Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2632094 times)

Offline My Original Username Back

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Spurs
« Reply #9640 on: February 18, 2018, 07:35:24 pm »
Try toning down the arrogance and try showing a bit more maturity, and put a bit more thought and balance in your posts, and maybe more people will see you less of a WUM or a troll and will actually discuss football more with you. You can see on this forum how other teams fans do gain respect and have good discussions with people, including 1 or 2 Spurs fans.

Surely at some point the penny has to drop with you why this doesn't happen with you.

Ok. I'm going to start again. I do think I have approached this the wrong way, and will seek to improve my posting style. I'll ignore the insults too.

This will be the new and improved Primativ.

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9641 on: February 18, 2018, 07:40:18 pm »
Ok. I'm going to start again. I do think I have approached this the wrong way, and will seek to improve my posting style. I'll ignore the insults too.

This will be the new and improved Primativ.

Who cares? We don't . You care more about being here. Don't. Just fuck off back to...whatever home county you reside from. Much easier. See ya. Kiss..etc.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #9642 on: February 18, 2018, 07:45:42 pm »
Please explain the rationale of Pochetino accepting players like Alli, Lamela, Kane etc chucking themselves to the ground to 'win' penalties ?

“Accepting” is the wrong word. “Encouraging” is better. Spurs have diving in the box down to a fine art now. It has the hallmarks of a club policy. I think the coach is even willing to see the odd yellow card for it too since in the long run it clearly pays.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #9643 on: February 18, 2018, 07:49:58 pm »
“Accepting” is the wrong word. “Encouraging” is better. Spurs have diving in the box down to a fine art now. It has the hallmarks of a club policy. I think the coach is even willing to see the odd yellow card for it too since in the long run it clearly pays.

pretty clear from their antics that Pochetinno is the one behind it and actively encouraging it.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9644 on: February 18, 2018, 07:51:35 pm »
Arsenal fans on RAWK are the fans on RAWK Spurs fans on RAWK should have been.

Underrated post
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9645 on: February 18, 2018, 07:54:31 pm »
I've just found at they drew after switching off and putting Gomorrah on instead. Fucking hilarious stuff.

Sod'em, then Gomorrah?

;)
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Online Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9646 on: February 18, 2018, 07:55:04 pm »
Please explain the rationale of Pochetino accepting players like Alli, Lamela, Kane etc chucking themselves to the ground to 'win' penalties ?

Not even accepting, but encouraging it judging by his comments in the press.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9647 on: February 18, 2018, 07:55:51 pm »
Arsenal fans on RAWK are the fans on RAWK Spurs fans on RAWK should have been.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9648 on: February 18, 2018, 07:58:10 pm »
I don't know why you are all laughing!  Winning 2-2 away at Rochdale is a good result.

:wellin

Offline My Original Username Back

• Kopite
« Reply #9649 on: February 18, 2018, 08:03:06 pm »
To be honest, just fuck off mate

That's not very nice.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #9650 on: February 18, 2018, 08:04:46 pm »
That's not very nice.

It’s not, but the message is bang on the money  :wave
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9651 on: February 18, 2018, 08:28:50 pm »
If you guys genuinely don't want me to post here anymore, then fine, I won't.

How many posters will it take for you to carry this Out?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9652 on: February 18, 2018, 08:31:53 pm »
No idea why everyone is so worked up about the guy. I rarely agree with his posts but the mob in here is distasteful. On the other hand, if he really is a troll, then you're all giving him the attention he's craving.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #9653 on: February 18, 2018, 08:38:25 pm »
No idea why everyone is so worked up about the guy. I rarely agree with his posts but the mob in here is distasteful. On the other hand, if he really is a troll, then you're all giving him the attention he's craving.

I don't think people are worked up, so much as irriated that one person spoils the thread so much. Even one of the other Spurs fans has said he posts less on here cos of all the shit back and forth this guy causes.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9654 on: February 18, 2018, 09:15:27 pm »
Primativ steals ladies underwear off washing lines and eats dogs poo, pass it on

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9655 on: February 18, 2018, 09:28:04 pm »
Hold on when did they get Lucas Moura?!?

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9656 on: February 18, 2018, 09:31:27 pm »
I don't think people are worked up, so much as irriated that one person spoils the thread so much. Even one of the other Spurs fans has said he posts less on here cos of all the shit back and forth this guy causes.
Agree with this. Spurs have been building themselves up for a good few years, even before Pochettino, and it's relevant to us to figure out how much further they might be able to go.
Obviously, in our favour, we want to discern failings in their set-up, advantages to ourselves. Spurs want to be a bit bullish, understandably.  That's a forum.
But Bluffy polarizes opinions, and only one thing is going to happen then.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9657 on: February 18, 2018, 09:35:51 pm »
Hold on when did they get Lucas Moura?!?

In 1982  :duh

Oh no wait, that was Barcelona. And Maradona. D’oh
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #9658 on: February 18, 2018, 10:58:41 pm »
Bit of a Hill, that Dale. I tell you what, I'd luv it if they tied em 2-2. Luv it.  ;D
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9659 on: February 18, 2018, 11:23:06 pm »
Fuck me, just saw that Alli dive! Obviously this is being pushed by the coaching staff and has for a long time. What a way to try and win hey, and against fucking Rochdale!

So that’s a three game ban on the way for Alli then? No way of ignoring that one surely? (He says pesimisticly knowing the FA are a bunch of inept, corrupt, c*nts)

Online CowboyKangaroo

• aka WayneSkippy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9660 on: February 19, 2018, 12:14:46 am »

He said he was going to change. Yes, he probably won't but this is the first time he's recognised he is at fault and needs to sort himself out. I say we give him the opportunity to try, and leave off the (admittedly justified) insults until such a time when we know whether he actually can change his behaviour.

Edit: Will be interesting to see if he tries to change on other non-spurs forums as well - on the ones that I've noticed him posting on, he is equally reviled.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 12:18:28 am by CowboyKangaroo »
shut up clown. Naby Keita can buy your life and throw it away.

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9661 on: February 19, 2018, 12:30:45 am »
Encouraging? Hell. Those days, players stayed behind to practice free kicks, shooting, etc. Kane, Alli, Lamela, Rose, etc stay behind to practice the fine dark arts of diving. They are actually provided with a playbook on diving to take home. True story ...
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #9662 on: February 19, 2018, 08:51:36 am »
He said he was going to change. Yes, he probably won't but this is the first time he's recognised he is at fault and needs to sort himself out. I say we give him the opportunity to try, and leave off the (admittedly justified) insults until such a time when we know whether he actually can change his behaviour.

Edit: Will be interesting to see if he tries to change on other non-spurs forums as well - on the ones that I've noticed him posting on, he is equally reviled.

The question is, why in the flying fuck does he go around posting on different non-Spurs forums? That's basically your clue right there. He's a troll.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9663 on: February 19, 2018, 08:56:13 am »
The question is, why in the flying fuck does he go around posting on different non-Spurs forums? That's basically your clue right there. He's a troll.

I remember when I was about 13, going on a Man Utd 'forum' (as it was back then, very basic forms etc since the internet was still a baby) and trolling them a bit and then getting called out on it and thinking yeah actually, that's all a bit pointless.

I cant for the life of me understand why you'd do it as an actual grown up. And doing it on numerous forums....? Boggles the mind really. It is almost the absolute definition of trolling. Its quite nice to keep him around though because to be honest, Spurs really are an abhorrent team right now with quite a few horrible players, so its a lot easier to have him as the personification of that rather than the other decent Spurs fans we have on here.

Online vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #9664 on: February 19, 2018, 09:03:39 am »
Fuck me, just saw that Alli dive! Obviously this is being pushed by the coaching staff and has for a long time. What a way to try and win hey, and against fucking Rochdale!

So that’s a three game ban on the way for Alli then? No way of ignoring that one surely? (He says pesimisticly knowing the FA are a bunch of inept, corrupt, c*nts)

I have only just watched the highlights and seen this (don't really follow the FA Cup if we are not in it...sigh), but I can't believe no one in the mainstream media are even questioning whether it was a pen!

Yes, his leg was out, but he was stood up, didn't swing a foot or swipe at him. Alli just dived over it?
I am amazed at how many penalties they are getting for what is basically diving into people and falling over.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9665 on: February 19, 2018, 09:06:36 am »
Spurs trying to get their summer transfers sorted early https://twitter.com/ianwilson69/status/964947214727630848

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9666 on: February 19, 2018, 09:21:15 am »
I have only just watched the highlights and seen this (don't really follow the FA Cup if we are not in it...sigh), but I can't believe no one in the mainstream media are even questioning whether it was a pen!

Yes, his leg was out, but he was stood up, didn't swing a foot or swipe at him. Alli just dived over it?
I am amazed at how many penalties they are getting for what is basically diving into people and falling over.

The reaction to Spurs over the last few months, where they have blatantly dived on a number of occasions and various pundits and ex-referees (including the apparent mouthpiece Demort Gallagher) have completely ignored it and advised they were all blatant penalties, makes me think that VAR or not there'll never be a solution to that problem whilst there is such a level of incompetence with referees.

Kane shouldn't have even been allowed to play yesterday or against Arsenal after his dive against us.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9667 on: February 19, 2018, 09:46:13 am »
Spurs are over taking Utd in regards to good decisions this season. I can't think of a single one where they should feel hard done by, on the other hand I think think of numerous ones for them.

Remember then scoring lots of offside goals at beginning of season and now they get a pen whenever they want.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #9668 on: February 19, 2018, 09:58:39 am »
Have the spurs lads been on here defending Alli and his dive yet  ::)

Bunch of cheating diving c*nts. If they didn't have so many English players in their team then the press would be calling them out for what they are!

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #9669 on: February 19, 2018, 09:59:25 am »
The good thing is that it is becoming a well known thing....Spurs try to "win" penalties. Their manager has even confirmed this even if you can't blatantly see their players do it often.

Hopefully this will mean that referees will eventually hesitate in giving them decisions, even rightful penalties because of it.

As for Primativ, guy gets endless abuse but doesn't stop....its entertaining to be honest, nothing to be wound up too tight about surely  ;D
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #9670 on: February 19, 2018, 10:05:00 am »
As long as he gives his word he won’t disappear the minute they start getting knocked out of cups I think he should be allowed to hang around.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9671 on: February 19, 2018, 10:24:51 am »
Very magnanimous from the Rochdale manager...;

Rochdale manager Keith Hill suggested that Dele Alli was right in the way he won a penalty that almost knocked his side out of the FA Cup.

Alli, 21, earned the kick from which Harry Kane put Tottenham 2-1 up late in Sunday's fifth-round tie.

But Steve Davies' equaliser secured a Wembley replay for the League One club.

"I won't hold it against him and if he does it for England in the summer and we win the World Cup, I will certainly be supporting him," Hill said.

"I'm led to believe he's looking for it but we get too involved in controversy."

And Hill said he backed Alli, or any of his own players, to make the most of challenges in the penalty area.

"If a centre-forward or midfield player feels as though there is a penalty opportunity to be gained - brilliant," said Hill, 48.

"Whether it is Dele Alli, Steve Davies, Ian Henderson, Andy Cannon, it doesn't really matter."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43107688

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9672 on: February 19, 2018, 10:33:57 am »
Fair play to the guy.

Coming out with that sort of shite, and wearing that stupid hat on TV, I guess he's just getting his name out there for when he's sacked considering they're rock bottom of League One. Might get him a gig on some tinpot TV channel.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9673 on: February 19, 2018, 10:38:02 am »
That's great, condoning cheating. Might as well stick a bet on himself getting a pizza delivered to the dugout at Wembley while he is at it.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #9674 on: February 19, 2018, 10:38:45 am »
The good thing is that it is becoming a well known thing....Spurs try to "win" penalties. Their manager has even confirmed this even if you can't blatantly see their players do it often.

Hopefully this will mean that referees will eventually hesitate in giving them decisions, even rightful penalties because of it.

As for Primativ, guy gets endless abuse but doesn't stop....its entertaining to be honest, nothing to be wound up too tight about surely  ;D

I agree with the sentiment. I actually think that ultimately this will become counter productive. So many of their recent pens are players seeking an opportunity to go over in the box and it is clearly a talking point now. Refs will be aware of it and they may end up doing more harm than good.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9675 on: February 19, 2018, 10:53:28 am »
I agree with the sentiment. I actually think that ultimately this will become counter productive. So many of their recent pens are players seeking an opportunity to go over in the box and it is clearly a talking point now. Refs will be aware of it and they may end up doing more harm than good.

No one's condoning it though and I think they'll be getting away with a lot more of it because of that. The media seem fine with it and the opposition manager yesterday didn't have an issue with it (may be something to do with his side earning a huge payday from the replay. I don't know what his reaction would have been had Alli's dive led to Tottenham winning the game). Even the PGMOL came out and publicly said defended the refs for giving Tottenham the correct decision against us. As such, I don't think anything's going to change any time soon.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9676 on: February 19, 2018, 10:54:17 am »

Alli was recently booked for a dive and his manager subsequently came out in support of diving, still didn't stop this latest ref buying into his dive at the weekend so I think you are being more than a little optimistic if you think you will see refs not giving them stuff.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #9677 on: February 19, 2018, 10:54:53 am »
Fair play to the guy.

Coming out with that sort of shite, and wearing that stupid hat on TV, I guess he's just getting his name out there for when he's sacked considering they're rock bottom of League One. Might get him a gig on some tinpot TV channel.

"Whether it is Dele Alli, Steve Davies, Ian Henderson, Andy Cannon, it doesn't really matter."

What about if he name was say, I don’t know, Luis Suarez? Condoning it purely because he’s English is pretty laughable

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #9678 on: February 19, 2018, 11:20:09 am »
Alli was recently booked for a dive and his manager subsequently came out in support of diving, still didn't stop this latest ref buying into his dive at the weekend so I think you are being more than a little optimistic if you think you will see refs not giving them stuff.

it's why I said eventually things will change...

Yeah they'll get decisions for now. But the opinion is changing on them because there's a lot of talk out there now and not just from traditional rivals where it can be swept under the rug.

All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9679 on: February 19, 2018, 11:25:23 am »
it's why I said eventually things will change...

Yeah they'll get decisions for now. But the opinion is changing on them because there's a lot of talk out there now and not just from traditional rivals where it can be swept under the rug.

I think most people turned a blind eye to the ones against us because they don't mind seeing us fucked over. But with Pochettino coming out in support of diving and the subsequent antics we saw against League One Rochdale I think people are starting to realise what a rather unsavoury bunch they are.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017