Author Topic: New Kit thread  (Read 3602931 times)

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Re: New Kit thread
« Reply #24160 on: June 13, 2022, 10:44:10 pm »
Did you forget about this one?

I had that shirt too, didn't we have a fall out with reebok over it, & switched to adidas, although at the time reebok were owned by adidas, so i think we were going to switch to adidas anyway.
#Sausages

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24161 on: June 14, 2022, 12:44:30 am »

Ok, I think it needs to be in a plain, deep red rather than the red it's in, but I like it. That deep red with gold is beautiful.
Red and gold just works well together. There's a reason why you see that combination with anything ornate or opulance.

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #24162 on: June 14, 2022, 06:33:58 am »
When is the away and third kit been released on

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24163 on: June 14, 2022, 12:06:34 pm »
When is the away and third kit been released on
Away July third September

Offline Optimal_Duck

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24164 on: June 14, 2022, 02:52:28 pm »
Possible look at the actual third kit? Came from a guy on TikTok who claims to be a model.

Video Link https://twitter.com/i/status/1536676817880465408

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24165 on: June 14, 2022, 06:21:27 pm »
He also modelled the (awful) United shirt in the video too. Seemed very legit.

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• You will always find him in the kitchen at parties (most likely alone in a corner with a half-empty glass of Tizer keeping his powder dry...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #24166 on: June 14, 2022, 10:39:13 pm »
The colour of our new home kit is glorious. Really has grown on me seeing the Nunez shots this evening.
"Salahs in here......"

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24167 on: June 14, 2022, 10:48:47 pm »
He also modelled the (awful) United shirt in the video too. Seemed very legit.

When sports companies do their shoots, the same model will be seen in multiple shirts. This is from the current JDsports site:

Offline CentenaryBoy

• Kopite
  • JFT97
« Reply #24168 on: June 15, 2022, 02:06:00 am »
Possible look at the actual third kit? Came from a guy on TikTok who claims to be a model.

Video Link https://twitter.com/i/status/1536676817880465408

If that is the third kit (or the away kit) it looks pretty decent to me. I wonder if the shorts are the same colour.

Offline phoenician

• Kopite
« Reply #24169 on: June 15, 2022, 09:42:39 am »

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #24170 on: June 15, 2022, 10:57:08 am »
I had that shirt too, didn't we have a fall out with reebok over it, & switched to adidas, although at the time reebok were owned by adidas, so i think we were going to switch to adidas anyway.

In terms of looks I loved the shirt and still do. However, it is by far the worst quality replica shirt I bought from the club ever. All the stuff on it is just plastic shite glued on even the badge and the pieces started coming off pretty soon. Don't care if that happens to the sponsor stuff (I had another shirt from the season where Gerrard switched from 17 to 8, that had no C in Carlsberg anymore), but the club badge? Fuck that...

Offline kb2x

• Kopite
  • The Mystery Continues....
« Reply #24171 on: June 15, 2022, 11:58:32 am »
In terms of looks I loved the shirt and still do. However, it is by far the worst quality replica shirt I bought from the club ever. All the stuff on it is just plastic shite glued on even the badge and the pieces started coming off pretty soon. Don't care if that happens to the sponsor stuff (I had another shirt from the season where Gerrard switched from 17 to 8, that had no C in Carlsberg anymore), but the club badge? Fuck that...

I have the same shirt BNWT, and the sponsor and badges are still fucked up despite the fact it's just been in storage

Offline Dalglish to Rush

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24172 on: June 15, 2022, 04:48:03 pm »

I had it as well, remember being a bit disappointed with the badge being a tacky sticker. I’ve still got it in a drawer somewhere and last time I looked at it the gold ALONSO 14 I had on the back had gone green like some cheapo fake gold jewellery.  :lmao

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24173 on: June 15, 2022, 10:28:10 pm »

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #24174 on: June 15, 2022, 10:52:06 pm »

I wish they'd stop pissing about with stupid collar designs. Apart from that, I really like that top.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24175 on: June 15, 2022, 10:59:40 pm »
Why is that model pouting like some Love Island contestant

Anyway, I saw it in JD and have to say it's a great kit. Might actually be nicer than our classic 2017 one.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24176 on: June 16, 2022, 05:53:07 am »
Why is that model pouting like some Love Island contestant

You never watched Zoolander?

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #24177 on: June 16, 2022, 06:18:45 am »
I wish they'd stop pissing about with stupid collar designs. Apart from that, I really like that top.

It´s seems to be obligatory for them to fuck around with some detail on an otherwise great shirt.

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #24179 on: June 17, 2022, 01:37:58 pm »
If I want an amazing quality replica to fall off the internet and into my house via delivery, where would one go?
JFT97

Offline Red Cactii

• Legacy Fan
  • An absolute p***k
« Reply #24180 on: June 17, 2022, 01:52:57 pm »
2023 training range - https://ofoball.org/2022/06/13/nike-liverpool-fc-2023-products-ofoball/

I hate the neck on the new season range, but that white/grey/red colour scheme is unreal.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #24181 on: June 18, 2022, 03:51:58 am »

Agree with the quality of that shirt, everything on it badge, makers logo, sponsor, was stickers which fell apart after a few washes, night & day compared with the quality of 04/06 home shirt.
#Sausages

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #24182 on: June 20, 2022, 11:32:53 am »
If I want an amazing quality replica to fall off the internet and into my house via delivery, where would one go?
I got a couple delivered this morning for my nephews from DH Gate. Looks really good quality.  The only thing is it probably took a month for delivery. Might have been unlucky in terms of backorders and the whole China lockdown business, but I'm happy with it.

Also turns out it came with shorts too, which I hadn't realised  ;D.  Bargain for £38 for 2 kits.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24183 on: June 20, 2022, 12:40:05 pm »
I got a couple delivered this morning for my nephews from DH Gate. Looks really good quality.  The only thing is it probably took a month for delivery. Might have been unlucky in terms of backorders and the whole China lockdown business, but I'm happy with it.

Also turns out it came with shorts too, which I hadn't realised  ;D.  Bargain for £38 for 2 kits.
I think my stuff from DHgate took just over two weeks to arrive. I've got more on order now, and they landed in England today, so should only be a few days more until they drop through the door.

They do mention on their site about delivery possibly taking longer these days due to the knock-on effects of the pandemic.

I'll PM the DHgate link to GinKop.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #24184 on: June 20, 2022, 12:56:50 pm »

Sounds like you were just unlucky there, mine took 14 days this time, last year was 2-3 weeks from memory.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24185 on: June 20, 2022, 06:12:04 pm »
I am no longer wearing polyester, but I have just ordered this 100% cotton one from my regular retailer, for €17 (with a discount) ;)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #24186 on: June 20, 2022, 07:07:09 pm »
Red suits you Peter.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24187 on: June 20, 2022, 08:03:41 pm »
Red suits you Peter.

Unfortunately, I am not so good looking. I have just ordered it, and I am expecting it in a couple of days. I will post a picture with the beer belly ;D

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #24188 on: June 20, 2022, 08:18:31 pm »
Link supplied, Rob and Scott.  :thumbup

I might also order a fan version from them while I'm slimming my dad body down to my old, more athletic, shape. 😀

I don't quite have the players body to fill my player version just now.  ;D

could I have the link please mate, usually get a shirt for £25 off a friend of a friend but he appears to be ahem away this season ☹️
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24189 on: June 20, 2022, 10:36:56 pm »
could I have the link please mate, usually get a shirt for £25 off a friend of a friend but he appears to be ahem away this season ☹️
:thumbup

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #24190 on: June 20, 2022, 11:29:09 pm »

I would appreciate a link via PM to if you would be so kind SoS as that website is a bloody nightmare to navigate 😁
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #24191 on: June 21, 2022, 12:10:26 am »

Chuck us the link as well please, mucho appreciado!
We are Liverpool!

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24192 on: June 21, 2022, 12:27:59 am »
^ & ^^

:thumbup :thumbup

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24193 on: June 22, 2022, 04:11:38 pm »
Nike 'consider' major Liverpool kit change as PSG offer planned

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/nike-liverpool-psg-24291805

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #24194 on: June 22, 2022, 04:34:17 pm »
I am no longer wearing polyester, but I have just ordered this 100% cotton one from my regular retailer, for €17 (with a discount) ;)

Would be great without that big swish anywhere on the front.

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24195 on: June 22, 2022, 07:22:10 pm »

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/nike-liverpool-psg-24291805
Blimey, we'll be doing away with squad numbers and names on shirts next.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24196 on: June 22, 2022, 08:37:56 pm »
Blimey, we'll be doing away with squad numbers and names on shirts next.

The cost of the things they bloody well should ;)
Jurgen YNWA

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24197 on: June 23, 2022, 11:34:07 am »

Probably wouldn't be good for our deal model with Nike...

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #24198 on: June 23, 2022, 11:50:46 am »
Be a 2 year shirt but will cost £140

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24199 on: June 23, 2022, 12:46:51 pm »
Be a 2 year shirt but will cost £140

Don't go giving them ideas ;)
Jurgen YNWA