Author Topic: Its Luis  (Read 18644 times)

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
Its Luis
« on: April 23, 2013, 12:33:35 am »
The best player in the world by the way, let Bacon face and his mates drive him out if you like, but don't get it wrong, he's the best we've had since Kenny.

We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Re: Its Luis
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 01:04:39 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dl7sKI9YirA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dl7sKI9YirA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 01:21:14 am »
Crazy bastard.

Love him.

He's like a character from a spaghetti western.

Fucks off our Tory boy Prime Minister.

Genius footballer.

What's not to love?
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 01:47:21 am »
Crazy bastard.

Love him.

He's like a character from a spaghetti western.

Fucks off our Tory boy Prime Minister.

Genius footballer.

What's not to love?

Yep, I've always thought that, it's what inspired me to do this ages ago. Altho he's more Tuco (the Ugly) than Angel Eyes (the Bad) really.

Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline Uruguayan36

• Loose Wires mouthpiece
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 01:53:38 am »
Poor Luis...he is gonna be crucified now by the english press.
But...i have to admit that he is nuts when playing for Liverpool...and become part warrior and part loco.
It is a pity for he is a great player.
I am sorry i can not interview him.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 02:14:47 am »
Yep, I've always thought that, it's what inspired me to do this ages ago. Altho he's more Tuco (the Ugly) than Angel Eyes (the Bad) really.

brilliant!
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline krizzobizzle

• Mr Fun at a party near you soon!
  • Kopite
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 02:15:19 am »
Makes Liverpool worth watching, he's box office. Like him or love him. I pay £30+ quid to go the game and about 80% of what I pay is to watch him. He gets you off your seat no matter who you support.

For me, his sheer will to win for this club at all costs is what makes him special. 110% every game, leaves it all out on the pitch, hates losing, is a winner. I frankly dont give a fuck about who despises him. Dnt buy into this shit about devaluing the lfc brand. Its just media bollocks.

Imagine if we had 10 other players on the pitch with his appetite. No team would be able to live with us.

Look at the Ajax fans when he left. All 4 corners of the ground singing his name letting off fireworks.

I dream of Xabi coming back to play him some inch perfect through balls.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 02:17:19 am by krizzobizzle »

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 04:39:01 am »

Imagine if we had 10 other players on the pitch with his appetite.

;)

Just for the record, I share JMac's assessment in the OP; it's Luis...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline juan1001

• The Dumb One
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 04:52:53 am »
Poor Luis...he is gonna be crucified now by the english press.
But...i have to admit that he is nuts when playing for Liverpool...and become part warrior and part loco.
It is a pity for he is a great player.
I am sorry i can not interview him.
You stop interviewing Luis and look what happens.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 06:53:00 am »
The best player in the world by the way, let Bacon face and his mates drive him out if you like, but don't get it wrong, he's the best we've had since Kenny.

You're not wrong there, John mate. He's probably the best, defintely the most exciting, footballer I've seen in our shirt. I absolutely love the fella. I'd bite the face off anyone who went near him, if I could.

We let the media drive Rafa out. I don't give a fuck what anyone says, we'd have won the league by now if Rafa was still here. I'd like to see Brendan win it. We let them drive Luis out, add another few years to the wait.

People on here and the phone lines, playing psychoanalysis, "he's got issues, he needs help," all that pyscho babble amateur Jung, shite. Have you ever. For fucks sake, we should be lining up to phone Stanley Victor Collymoore and call him a kunt, not agreeing with a woman beating, car park wanking, gobshite, that Luis is mentally scared. I honestly can't believe some of the crap, I'm seeing and hearing.

Some people, starting with the FA, need reminding what the media made of this michevious little scamp...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/6076094.stm

Luis Suarez is a genius. I'm sick of the media dictating to us. Want to win the league again... fuck them off for starters.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 06:58:22 am »
I would of loved to see Cantona playing modern day football.

Cantona and Luis in the same league. :lmao
Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.

Muhammad Ali

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2013, 07:12:47 am »
Love the guy to bits. He seems so passionate about the game and always gives it his all every time he steps out onto the pitch. He's like a little kid that just enjoys playing football.

He will deserve tha ban he is going to get, but anyone still calling or that has called for him to be sold is a moron in my opinion. I still can't believe at the number of so called "fans" that popped into this forum right after the incident saying that we should get rid of right away. He's the best player we've had in a very long time, of that there is no doubt. Sometimes you just have to take the good with the bad.

Offline dorsetgill

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 07:21:34 am »
Just LOVE Luis!

Offline Rafa_La

• Would give Chopper one by mouth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool, Did you think we would leave you dying?
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 07:24:21 am »
Definitely one of the greatest players I've ever seen play for Liverpool.

Digger, God and Suaraez.... the players that shook MY Kop!

Honourable mentions go to Gerrard (naturally) and Ronnie Rosenthal (I was young and I loved the guy!)

I'm 36 so just missed Kenny in his true pomp so can't in all honesty include him in a personal list.

Good call.

All players who just 'did it' or 'do it' when the jersey is on their back. I would add Sammi but that's another thread.
Nunca me bajoneé, mi conciencia estaba tranquila porque sabía cómo habían sido las cosas.
"The reason i never felt depressed is because my conscience was clear, I Knew what had really happened."
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 07:26:05 am »
Best player in league & a player who never fails to give his all. He's fucking brilliant and he's ours.

Offline simsim

• Kopite
  • High tempo pass and move is the Liverpool groove
Its Luis
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 07:28:09 am »
I would of loved to see Cantona playing modern day football.

Cantona and Luis in the same league. :lmao

Throw in 'razor, rudduck as well and you got a deal

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 07:28:17 am »
Best player in league & a player who never fails to give his all. He's fucking brilliant and he's ours.

& backs to the wall. he must stay ours regadless of what the media & wools say, make him captain. Fuck the lot of them.
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 07:29:02 am »
Suarez is great, but he made a huge mistake and rightly will have to serve a ban which he will face and live with the pressure and reports about him. It's something he created for himself and he has to front up to that and just accept it, move on and ensure it doesn't happen again.

That said, the notion of selling him or anyone who has committed a misdemeanour is just silly. That idea probably never came into Ayre, Rodgers or the clubs head at all because its just a silly concept, albeit they needed to just settle the fans down who appeared to be whipped into a frenzy from journalists.

We didn't sell him after the Evra incident, we won't sell him after this incident. Yes, we will have to accept silly headlines, questions and external pressures, but that's Suarez's fault.

He is amazing though.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 07:35:46 am by killer_heels »

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 07:45:29 am »
& backs to the wall. he must stay ours regadless of what the media & wools say, make him captain. Fuck the lot of them.

Yep. He's no angel but fuck me we need more players like him, those that bust a gut to win. He scores, he creates and he'll nutmeg the shit out of opponents like I've never seen before.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2013, 07:46:26 am »
Gerrard is the best since Kenny but I get your point John

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2013, 08:14:51 am »
I think we should start 'FEED ME MORE' chants for him.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2013, 08:21:28 am »
make him captain. Fuck the lot of them.

is fucking right
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline DeLeiva

• StanDan
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA -
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2013, 08:23:28 am »
Said it before, I'll say it again Luis Suarez is a God Damn Champion.
Madder than a clown's cock, but it's all part and parcel of what
Makes him one of the best players in the world.

Mistakes happen in life, more than once. What he's done maybe indefensible,
But so is sticking the boot into the lad when he's down.

Love the bloke, hope he comes back from this 100 times the player
He is now.

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2013, 08:40:15 am »
I definitely think we need a chant/banner to spread some humour for all of this!

I wont defend his actions but as many said he's our player and I fucking love him for his football ability. Everyone makes mistakes and now he has to face up to them.

A rest from the end of the season and potentially start of next will do him some good. He's not stopped playing for about 2 years? Maybe a blessing in disguise if the ban isn't anymore than 8?
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

Offline didi

• A complete Klopp out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2013, 08:44:09 am »
love him even more...his like Liverpool in every way, hated by everyone but his own

Offline shizzledizzle

• Kopite
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2013, 08:46:51 am »
No matter what he does he is worth it... I fucking love him

Offline cox3100

• Would love to congratulate Siralex.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • justice for the 96
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2013, 08:48:36 am »
He's like marmite.

About 1 person in a million likes him.

Personally I hope and think he will stay,I think he will want to show us fans that he is sorry for what he did.

Online B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2013, 08:50:13 am »
i would be singing his name next match if i was there, fuck it

good article on it http://www.thisisanfield.com/2013/04/get-rid-of-luis-bite-me/

If you are a morally upright individual and aggression upsets those morals then who am I to judge you. I think you are probably following the wrong game though. Football is a dirty, morally repugnant business and a bit of a bite is the least of the problems in the game.

Put it this way. What is worse, a bite on the arm which causes no injury (the bite was on the forearm and Ivanovic was pointing to his bicep, I know Luis is toothy but…) or having a 14 stone athlete fly in at 20mph two footed at your shins? Or a headbutt? Or an elbow to the jaw? Or being spat at? I know which I’d prefer when I’m playing.

The incident was unpleasant. Nothing more, nothing less. It deserves punishment and will undoubtedly receive more than it really deserves (expect 6 games). But is it really serious enough that we should get shut of one of the 5 best players in the world? Don’t be daft.

The incident was born of frustration. Giving away a silly penalty at a time when we were clearly on top caused it. He loves the club and wants to win. He let the club down and I have no doubt that he is gutted. Did he do it for selfish reasons? Of course not. He did it because he cannot help himself. He has a devilish streak. That is part of what makes him great. Think back to all the great teams we’ve had and they all had players with that element. Maybe it wasn’t quite as bizarre as Luis’ but it was there. When Carra goes we’ll lose another of those players (pound coin randomly thrown into a crowd…)

Online B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2013, 08:52:08 am »

Offline RedJim

• Nickname Thief!
  • Kopite
  • Liverbird Upon My Chest
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2013, 08:56:40 am »
I love all this fake outrage from the rest of the country. You know it's gone way, way too far when the fucking prime minister of our country has to wade in to condemn a football player  ::)

I'm in Manchester this week and I guarantee the united fans I know will have a dig straight away about Suarez, forgetting they've just won the league at a canter.

I love that Suarez is mad as a box of frogs, and I fucking love it that everyone else froths at the mouth with hatred of him. Hypocrites. I seen someone posted the daily mail back page from today but we didn't need anyone to tell us how he (and our club) is going to be portrayed by the gobshites in the media. They all love to hate us and I love it too, it brings us fans together.

Really hope he stays because this kind of affinity with the fans he isn't going to get anywhere else. We've got two things that no other club has:

1) fans that will never walk alone, and stand up for our own

2) a big fuck off shiny European Cup to call our own   ;)

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2013, 09:22:52 am »
Can't believe the only person talking any real sense about this is gary neville, the man for all his past things that hes done, as a pundit is an absolute genius.
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline Hank Scorpio

• is really a Virgo, three pinter. Royhendo's stalker.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2013, 09:23:09 am »
Suarez is great, but he made a huge mistake and rightly will have to serve a ban which he will face and live with the pressure and reports about him. It's something he created for himself and he has to front up to that and just accept it, move on and ensure it doesn't happen again.

That said, the notion of selling him or anyone who has committed a misdemeanour is just silly. That idea probably never came into Ayre, Rodgers or the clubs head at all because its just a silly concept, albeit they needed to just settle the fans down who appeared to be whipped into a frenzy from journalists.

We didn't sell him after the Evra incident, we won't sell him after this incident. Yes, we will have to accept silly headlines, questions and external pressures, but that's Suarez's fault.

He is amazing though.
Agree.

I don't think we should be trying to justify things with statements like there's a lot worse in football.  It's a mistake, accept it, move on.

Offline Jrkopite

• Main Stander
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2013, 09:24:26 am »
That Luis Suarez!  Most of the gobshites in the after match thread wanting him gone probably never went through a turnstile in their life. This little fella is a gem, non stop work ethic, will to win, hatred of losing. See the state of him when the final whistle went against Zenit?
He's the best player we've had for years and because he loses his rag every now and then we should listen to the shitehawks in the media and turn our backs on him? Bollocks to that, he is our mad little genius and we should treasure him and try and find a few more players with his grit and fuck you attitude.
Ps I know it's wrong but I still can't stop laughing at the look on his face as he went for his nibble!

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2013, 09:26:58 am »
Shock Horror the right wing press either based in London or Manchester hate us!

Actually they hate the City the People and the Football Club. So we get the OTT headlines,  but people quoting the Mail and Telegraph make me laugh, you know what they are like why read them just ignore them. Rather than getting angry, they win then got the effect they want.

Ayre said publically last night he is going nowhere, he stressed the value the club place on him and frankly thats all that matters to me, what the club think about him and what we think about him, fuck the rest.

He will get punished and rightly so in my view it was a mental thing to do, and played right into their hands. He has loaded the gun they will fire it.
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline wah00ey

• Gappy Gumbo, especially at the back.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay away from Twitter, it's no good for anyone.
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2013, 09:34:04 am »
Jeez, I've just seen what Evra did celebrating the League last night.  Classless scumbag, yet the papers treat it like it was harmless fun!  What if it had been Suarez taunting Evra?  Complete and utter double standards in the press, they don't even try and hide it anymore.
Look up "Odious" in the dictionary and Martin Samuel is the given definition.  Call me Klopphooey please.

Offline oakton

• Main Stander
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2013, 09:37:26 am »
Would hate to see him go.

He needs to do some anger management therapy in the summer.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2013, 09:39:15 am »

If you mean the best number 7, I agree but if you mean best player I think Barnes and Gerrard were better.
That said, Suarez is an incredible player.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2013, 09:49:21 am »
If you mean the best number 7, I agree but if you mean best player I think Barnes and Gerrard were better.

being older perhaps i would lump in Crazy Horse and perhaps Keegan as well.
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2013, 09:50:16 am »

just to add Keegan and Kenny wore number 7

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This time one year, we'll be the Champions again
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2013, 09:53:42 am »
Never thought i'd find myself nodding in agreement with this fella

http://gerrard8fanpage.lockerdome.com/articles/107349677

:wellin

Nothing more to see now folks, start moving on please......................
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96