Author Topic: 2013 Six Nations Rugby thread  (Read 65684 times)

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
Re: 2013 Six Nations Rugby thread
« Reply #80 on: February 1, 2013, 07:57:08 pm »
This Hewitt geezer for Wales would be good, if he didn`t soil himself, when he has the ball. Classic case of `oh look, he can run really, really fast`.
« Last Edit: February 1, 2013, 08:00:13 pm by Anywhichwayucan »

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #81 on: February 1, 2013, 08:02:29 pm »
Heart says Wales

Head says anyone but England please.
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #82 on: February 1, 2013, 08:05:42 pm »
Think I've stumbled onto bluekipper ;)

MBL - stop calling us pig-dogs you ghastly brute.

Looking forward to a football free day tomorrow. The opening fixture should be great, may the both teams lose.

Offline redmen9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: February 1, 2013, 08:12:42 pm »
We will batter Wales tomorrow. 20+points.

That's pisshead talk that is! Jonathan Davies is a fucking monster and to think your pair of pensioners in midfield can keep a reign on him and Jamie is the stuff of a mad man's dreams! If we can gain parity up front and that's the  big ask, lot being made of Gethin Jenkins up against perceived weak link Ross, Jenkins not having played much rugby recently, then we have more than a shout.

Don't know much about your new wingers but it will be interesting to see contrasting styles with the littler v large.  Bowe is a huge loss.

30 points! You better lay off the black stuff my friend, we are the defending grand slam champions after all playing at home after a hugely disappointing and slightly embarrassing autumn series.  Bring it on my little green friends!

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Re: 2013 Six Nations Rugby thread
« Reply #84 on: February 1, 2013, 08:16:52 pm »
Heart says Wales

Head says anyone but England please.
exactly right

Why do all English rugby players sound like they went to Eton ,apart from Ashton I couldn't name you one who has a regional accent, where's the scousers, Geordies, cockneys, brummies

Posh twats

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: February 1, 2013, 08:18:24 pm »
MBL - stop calling us pig-dogs you ghastly brute.
;D Sorry Nick.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #86 on: February 1, 2013, 08:21:57 pm »
Scotland haven't won at Twickenham since 1983.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: February 1, 2013, 08:23:30 pm »
The less said about Scotland the better.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: February 1, 2013, 08:25:36 pm »
This Luke McGrath is good.

Offline redmen9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: February 1, 2013, 08:36:33 pm »
exactly right

Why do all English rugby players sound like they went to Eton ,apart from Ashton I couldn't name you one who has a regional accent, where's the scousers, Geordies, cockneys, brummies

Posh twats

Mike Catt, Mouritz Botha, Mark van Ginsburg, Manu Tuilagi, Vainikolo, Henry Paul beautiful regional accents, what you on about!?

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: February 1, 2013, 08:38:12 pm »
What does Ben Foden sound like?

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: February 1, 2013, 08:57:50 pm »
Mike Catt, Mouritz Botha, Mark van Ginsburg, Manu Tuilagi, Vainikolo, Henry Paul beautiful regional accents, what you on about!?
I was thinking it but wasn't going to be the one to say it :D

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #92 on: February 1, 2013, 09:00:02 pm »

Slightly northern.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #93 on: February 1, 2013, 09:01:51 pm »

Shane Howarth says hi. At least our mercenaries were eligible!

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: February 1, 2013, 09:03:53 pm »
he's a poshie aswell, Farrell should have a northern twang with his dads league background because you don't hear league players talking like someone's butler do they ?

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: February 1, 2013, 09:06:53 pm »
Slightly northern.
by slightly you must mean 1% northern. ;)
They probably start off with a accent but after hanging around with the 'Rugger' chaps they turn into carbon copy's of them

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: February 1, 2013, 09:10:00 pm »
If I was banging Una Healy, I`d gladly take a D4 accent.

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: February 1, 2013, 09:13:06 pm »
If I was banging Una Healy, I`d gladly take a D4 accent.
;D not wrong there

Offline redmen9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: February 1, 2013, 09:35:04 pm »
Shane Howarth says hi. At least our mercenaries were eligible!
I think you''ve got him confused with Brett 'my grandmothers from Wigan, Wigan's in wales right, dirty bastard' Sinkinson!
« Last Edit: February 1, 2013, 09:36:43 pm by redmen9 »

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #99 on: February 1, 2013, 09:45:53 pm »
They can all speak like Brian Sewell as long as they beat you.

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: February 1, 2013, 10:17:06 pm »
Surprised Wales are favorites tomorrow.I suppose its the home advantage....Not many of the Welsh holding much hope,,Ireland look a tad generous I think.
13/10 with stanjames
« Last Edit: February 1, 2013, 10:22:26 pm by planet--terror »
bollocks

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #101 on: February 1, 2013, 10:17:59 pm »
Confident of a win now that anywhich has said Ireland will win by 20+. Cheers lad.

Offline redmen9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: February 1, 2013, 11:54:36 pm »
Key is Dan Biggar.  The Irish say they will do their best to put him off his game.  If they concentrate their resources on that then they will get shafted by Phillips or J and J. Wales were poor in the autumns because of persisting with Priestland. He suffered badly after a close series whitewash against the aussies. Taking Priesthood out of the equation is the best thing that could have happened to Wales. Biggar on his day is a great player and if he can get on the front  foot and release our monster midfield then Ireland will really struggle.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #103 on: February 2, 2013, 12:18:15 am »
Key is Dan Biggar.  The Irish say they will do their best to put him off his game.  If they concentrate their resources on that then they will get shafted by Phillips or J and J. Wales were poor in the autumns because of persisting with Priestland. He suffered badly after a close series whitewash against the aussies. Taking Priesthood out of the equation is the best thing that could have happened to Wales. Biggar on his day is a great player and if he can get on the front  foot and release our monster midfield then Ireland will really struggle.

Doesn't matter anyway, Rhys Patchell will be taking over from both of them over the next year or two anyway.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #104 on: February 2, 2013, 01:15:03 am »
This 'anyone but the English' 'pigdogs' 'arrogant' 'posh' shite is so fucking dull, bordering on unacceptable.

The irony is, if any of us English were as derogatory about you Celts you'd whinge for fucking ever. I love rugby but fuck me it can bring out the jaundiced dickhead in people.

Offline Bangin Them In

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #105 on: February 2, 2013, 01:25:28 am »
Scotland haven't won at Twickenham rugby since 1983.
A win for the Liverpool country

Offline redmen9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: February 2, 2013, 09:00:35 am »
This 'anyone but the English' 'pigdogs' 'arrogant' 'posh' shite is so fucking dull, bordering on unacceptable.

The irony is, if any of us English were as derogatory about you Celts you'd whinge for fucking ever. I love rugby but fuck me it can bring out the jaundiced dickhead in people.

Don't take part in the England bashing myself but there's good reason the Celtic nations want to beat England not least 600 years of history. The main reason I'd say though that I don't ever mind seeing England lose is the fact that we share the same England-centric media and when England do well, there's no getting away from it.  Oh and John Inverdale is a c*nt!

Having said that, I always back England against the big three SH sides, just love to see one of the home nations put one on them.
« Last Edit: February 2, 2013, 09:03:17 am by redmen9 »

Offline Mackeroo

• Like mackerel, just more impressive. And bouncier.....now with added joeys.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: February 2, 2013, 09:55:56 am »
The excitement is palpable. Alas so is the hangover.

Was feeling pretty confident of a decent Ireland performance, but now that Anywhichway has said we'll win by 30+, I'm pretty confident we'll get dicked.

Offline Not funny reecehenebry

• Pitbull #2. Fanning the flames of debate since 03/06/10.
  • Legacy Fan
2013 Six Nations Rugby thread
« Reply #108 on: February 2, 2013, 10:33:35 am »

awwh poor paddy Englishman. Spent the last 800 years taking whatever suited you and now you moan about not being liked. If it was me I would be laughing at everyone else.
Why are you looking past this season?

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #109 on: February 2, 2013, 10:34:31 am »
I haven't spent 800 years doing anything, you utter moron  ;D
« Last Edit: February 2, 2013, 10:50:46 am by The 5th Benitle »

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: February 2, 2013, 11:12:16 am »
Priestland is crap, Biggar sounds like a good player then ,looking forward to seeing him today

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: February 2, 2013, 11:12:50 am »
I haven't spent 800 years doing anything, you utter moron  ;D
I should report this. As a good Irishman I feel 800 years of abuse weighting on my poor shoulders. You should revel in it lad. All we have is a better group of writers than your lot.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #112 on: February 2, 2013, 11:12:54 am »
Are you English. Sorry I didn't realise.
English mother, Scottish father. But have lived in England all my life.

Anyway - yes I do understand the Celtic nations traditional dislike of the English but I do resent words like 'pigdogs' being used, it's a bit much for what should be a civil thread.
I should report this. As a good Irishman I feel 800 years of abuse weighting on my poor shoulders. You should revel in it lad. All we have is a better group of writers than your lot.
Go on then ;D

Offline Hunter Thompson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Possibilities, no?
« Reply #113 on: February 2, 2013, 11:16:25 am »

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #114 on: February 2, 2013, 11:17:03 am »

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: February 2, 2013, 11:19:15 am »

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: February 2, 2013, 11:19:21 am »

was only having a laugh mate :D, and wasn't saying all English people were posh ,just the rugby internationals seem to all speak exactly the same way  which is a little funny, tis all

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: February 2, 2013, 11:23:11 am »
was only having a laugh mate :D, and wasn't saying all English people were posh ,just the rugby internationals seem to all speak exactly the same way  which is a little funny, tis all
Jesus lad no wonder they ruled us for so long. Ye rolled over as soon as he put on his sad face. :-p

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #118 on: February 2, 2013, 11:23:47 am »
They probably do on the most part. As do the Irish, the Scots, to me anyway. The Welsh do apart from their Tongans and Samoans etc :)

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: February 2, 2013, 11:39:06 am »
Jesus lad no wonder they ruled us for so long. Ye rolled over as soon as he put on his sad face. :-p
;D just keeping them onside until.the nasty stuff comes out when we play them ;)