Author Topic: Alex Ferguson:- It was beyond the pale  (Read 36917 times)

Offline Stubbins

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Alex Ferguson:- It was beyond the pale
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2012, 03:44:43 pm »
No, they can't even fill Goodison with a 40,000 capacity.

Bit of a simplistic view of the big club argument isn't it? Tends to overlook 100 years plus of history (of both clubs). Seem to remember the Toon having difficulty in getting a crowd in and not that long ago either.

Offline cox3100

• Would love to congratulate Siralex.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • justice for the 96
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2012, 03:44:51 pm »
really? I think the media are too. They never call him on his hypocrisy to his face and very rarely have a go at him in their papers or on Ssn.
not usually no,but he has been slated in most of the media I've seen/heard apart from SSN.

They are afraid to say anything to his face though incase they get banned from his press conferences(which you can't understand anyhow).

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2012, 03:45:23 pm »
Alan Shearer turned you down, not once but twice.

Get over it you dozy old c*nt    :lickin

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2012, 03:55:19 pm »
crawl away and die you disgraceful twat

No need for this. Shouldn't drop down to his level.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2012, 03:58:21 pm »
pardews a bellend but fergusons on a whole other level of cuntishness

Offline RossoBianchi

• Manc Forum Slut
  • Legacy Fan
  • Peace
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2012, 04:17:33 pm »

Yeah, old Fergs struggles to sleep at night thinking about what he could have won ;)

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2012, 04:33:59 pm »
Yeah, old Fergs struggles to sleep at night thinking about what he could have won ;)

'Old Fergs'

How sickening

'Demented c*nt hard shoulder shitting twat' is what I go with
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2012, 04:41:51 pm »
"Alan Pardew has come out and criticised me. He is the worst at haranguing referees. He shoves them and makes a joke of it. How he can criticise me is unbelievable. He forgets the help I gave him, by the way.

"I was demonstrative but I was not out of order. The press have had a field day. The only person they have not spoken to is Barack Obama because he is busy.

"It’s because I’m the manager of the most famous club in the world. I’m not like Newcastle, a wee club in the north east, but that’s life.

"There was no ranting and raving from me. I was demonstrative. I am always demonstrative. Everyone knows that. I am an emotional guy. But I was not abusive.

"I shouted Mike over. We walked towards each other. I was only on (the pitch) three or four yards. That has been overplayed."

For those who wanted the full quote..

Pretty rich for Pardew to be talking after he actually physically went at an official earlier this season.
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline theredguy03

• Put balls in his mouth and nearly choked
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho- Used to be Man City's tormentor
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2012, 04:43:21 pm »
Hope Steve Clarke gets a victory...oh wait the referee's going to get a lecture from him and hand victory to United.
My favourite all time LFC player? Tough choice.

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2012, 04:48:38 pm »
Love the way, if you go to the main bbc football page as of now, you're treated to the simply brilliant headline of :

"Pardew a Hypocrite Says Ferguson"

I'd love to know what every fucking journo in the land isn't calling fergie on this, him being the biggest fucking hypocrite going in the game.

What an utter thunderunt of a man. The game will be billions of times better when he's out of it, it really will. Respect what he's won, despise the man.
And when you find yourself along the untrodden path
Remember me with a smile, a drink, a gesture or a laugh
And a toast for the man who loves every hour of every day
And a feast for the friends and faces met along way
Gratitude

Offline Heighwayondawing

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on The Reds
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2012, 05:04:38 pm »
"Alan Pardew has come out and criticised me. He is the worst at haranguing referees. He shoves them and makes a joke of it. How he can criticise me is unbelievable. He forgets the help I gave him, by the way.

"I was demonstrative but I was not out of order. The press have had a field day. The only person they have not spoken to is Barack Obama because he is busy.

"It’s because I’m the manager of the most famous club in the world. I’m not like Newcastle, a wee club in the north east, but that’s life.

"There was no ranting and raving from me. I was demonstrative. I am always demonstrative. Everyone knows that. I am an emotional guy. But I was not abusive.

"I shouted Mike over. We walked towards each other. I was only on (the pitch) three or four yards. That has been overplayed."

Pretty rich for Pardew to be talking after he actually physically went at an official earlier this season.

About as rich as a Manc defending that c*nts actions.
The one most important thing that we all must remember, in case it slipped our mind, is this club is much more important and bigger than anybody. I'll never forget that and anybody that does is being a wee bit irresponsible and stupid I think because the club is more important than any one individual. The Club is, The Club.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2012, 05:06:43 pm »
No, they can't even fill Goodison with a 40,000 capacity.
That's because of us. Newcastle are the only big club in their city.
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Dick_Emre

• Kopite
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2012, 05:08:02 pm »
#PardewForEngland

Offline givemekaliber

• Official Gimp to the Transfer Forum!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leather Bottle - Halewood
« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2012, 05:11:01 pm »
I'm not sure what the definitive reason is the FA look after him so much. I mean its not as if he could say "right, I'm not happy so in taking my club away and not playing anymore".
What could he really do to hold so much sway?
Tommy Smith is better looking than Sophia Loren

Suarez is an utter lunatic

Smoke bombs/grenades/pyros/giros are necessary

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2012, 05:11:03 pm »

;D
I once got told by a manc fan that Shearer turned down going to utd because he was happy being a big fish in a small pond. Their arrogance goes from top all the way to the bottom
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2012, 05:12:37 pm »
Just in case you missed the rambling whiskey nosed cnut.... :-X

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/y4gzgmcuiGA?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/y4gzgmcuiGA?fs=1</a>

Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline givemekaliber

• Official Gimp to the Transfer Forum!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leather Bottle - Halewood
« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2012, 05:17:22 pm »
;D
I once got told by a manc fan that Shearer turned down going to utd because he was happy being a big fish in a small pond. Their arrogance goes from top all the way to the bottom
To be fair - without shearer they've dominated. With him doesn't warrant thinking about.
Tommy Smith is better looking than Sophia Loren

Suarez is an utter lunatic

Smoke bombs/grenades/pyros/giros are necessary

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #97 on: December 28, 2012, 05:19:45 pm »
About as rich as a Manc defending that c*nts actions.
Which were nowhere near as deplorable as Pardew's, and yet, there's a far bigger shitstorm over what Ferguson has done. Well I sure wish this media presence that works in our favour and never ever slags off Ferguson was here right now. If anything he's been proven right in what he said because there was nothing said over Pardew and there's a storm in a teacup over this. Because Pardew is the manager of Newcastle and Ferguson is the manager of United.

Offline arcticus

• No massive asset. Doesn't know the difference between the 1st and 31st. Watched the Arsenal game sat in a pool of shite.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: December 28, 2012, 05:21:38 pm »
Alex Ferguson in 2009:- "Everton are a big club, not a small one which Benitez arrogantly said. But arrogance is one thing. You cannot forgive contempt, which is what he showed Sam Allardyce last weekend. When Liverpool scored their second goal he signalled as if the game was ­finished. I do not think Sam deserved that. Sam has worked so hard for the LMA [League Managers Association] and he's had a weakened team. I just thought it showed contempt. In my experience no Liverpool manager has ever done that. It was beyond the pale."

Alex Ferguson in 2012?

"Focus on spat with Dean is price of being at most famous club in world and not a wee club in the north-east like Newcastle."
He said that because he fucks Big Sam every night before their teams play each other

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2012, 05:24:40 pm »
Which were nowhere near as deplorable as Pardew's, and yet, there's a far bigger shitstorm over what Ferguson has done. Well I sure wish this media presence that works in our favour and never ever slags off Ferguson was here right now. If anything he's been proven right in what he said because there was nothing said over Pardew and there's a storm in a teacup over this. Because Pardew is the manager of Newcastle and Ferguson is the manager of United.
Yes pardew's was worse (although his action was brief and only towards 1 official, while fergie's was an extended rant on 3 officials) but the shitstorm is that pardew was punished and he's not going to be punished. Any other manager would have been reported and punished without hesitation.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 05:27:25 pm by Fir Psycho Sextree »

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2012, 05:26:17 pm »

You do know Pardew said that he 'has sat in the stands for conversations like that' That is the statement fergies getting at so as hes addressed the fact, its pretty nonsensical argument to call it rich as you and Fergie (And probably all at redcafe etc) have

Jurgen Klopp

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2012, 05:26:42 pm »
Yes pardew's was worse (although his action was brief and only towards 1 official, while fergie's was an extended rant on 3 officials) but the shitstorm is that pardew was published and he's not going to be punished. Any other manager would have been reported and punished without hesitation.
And even Tony Pulis does the same thing. Christ, you'd swear every referee in the fucking country sat on their hands and said yes sir no sir to every official in the country the way Ferguson's being painted here. Pulis goes off on one to every referee he comes within 5 yards of. Has he ever been punished? This idea that it's only Ferguson who escapes punishment is mental to me. Even Dean didn't think the "rant" was worthy of mention. He's been punished more than anyone else in the past for refereeing altercations. They wouldn't be hesitant to do it again.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 05:30:41 pm by tonysleft »

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2012, 05:30:16 pm »
You do know Pardew said that he 'has sat in the stands for conversations like that' That is the statement fergies getting at so as hes addressed the fact, its pretty nonsensical argument to call it rich as you and Fergie (And probably all at redcafe etc) have
"But it's an emotional game and apparently they had a cordial discussion. I've had a few of those myself and sometimes I've ended up in the stands as a result of that cordial discussion. I think there were a lot of things the FA could look at. But it seems they are looking at none."

He said he's been banned for having a go at the ref. Pardew didn't have a clue what was said between Ferguson and Dean. He had no idea whether the conversation was amicable, or heated but agreeable, or a "rant", as everyone, except apparently Mike Dean and Ferguson, have decided it was.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2012, 05:31:28 pm »
English football will be much better when his liver packs in. He's an absolute c*nt. I detest the man.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2012, 05:35:28 pm »
it makes you laugh when the likes of wenger got sent off at old trafford for "kicking a water bottle", even though nobody was in danger and there was only two minutes of the game to go.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2012, 05:38:19 pm »
it makes you laugh when the likes of wenger got sent off at old trafford for "kicking a water bottle", even though nobody was in danger and there was only two minutes of the game to go.
Was thinking the same, when ssn showed that.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2012, 05:39:10 pm »
"But it's an emotional game and apparently they had a cordial discussion. I've had a few of those myself and sometimes I've ended up in the stands as a result of that cordial discussion. I think there were a lot of things the FA could look at. But it seems they are looking at none."

He said he's been banned for having a go at the ref. Pardew didn't have a clue what was said between Ferguson and Dean. He had no idea whether the conversation was amicable, or heated but agreeable, or a "rant", as everyone, except apparently Mike Dean and Ferguson, have decided it was.

This is the part where people are getting rather silly

Did you see that 'conversation' hes having a fucking fit at the ref in full public view. Now he may have been saying 'did you have a nice christmas' But he knew exactly what he was up to acting like that

And then what was worse was him speaking to the the Assitant later on. That was bang out of order. Pointing and screaming at him like Gordon Ramsey after hed just fucked a dish up for the queen

Its pure bullying tactics to make sure no more 50/50 decisions (or even 60/40) go against him. Hes done it for nearly 30 years.

and PS im pretty sure the ref didnt create a storm about him ranting at him because he wants to ref there again

Jurgen Klopp

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2012, 05:44:31 pm »
This is the part where people are getting rather silly

Did you see that 'conversation' hes having a fucking fit at the ref in full public view. Now he may have been saying 'did you have a nice christmas' But he knew exactly what he was up to acting like that

And then what was worse was him speaking to the the Assitant later on. That was bang out of order. Pointing and screaming at him like Gordon Ramsey after hed just fucked a dish up for the queen

Its pure bullying tactics to make sure no more 50/50 decisions (or even 60/40) go against him. Hes done it for nearly 30 years.

and PS im pretty sure the ref didnt create a storm about him ranting at him because he wants to ref there again
So what if he was angry? A pretty bad decision went against him. Clearly Dean and the fourth official didn't think this supposed rage was insulting enough to report.

And all referees who have had a go at Ferguson or given a bad decision against him come back to Old Trafford. I went through this in detail in another thread, it was actually pretty annoying because of that blog everyone was reposting with a load of factual errors and confirmation bias in how it took information that suited it's agenda and ignored anything to the contrary.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #108 on: December 28, 2012, 05:48:39 pm »
He's a horrible, bullying c*nt.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: December 28, 2012, 05:51:51 pm »
So what if he was angry? A pretty bad decision went against him. Clearly Dean and the fourth official didn't think this supposed rage was insulting enough to report.

And all referees who have had a go at Ferguson or given a bad decision against him come back to Old Trafford. I went through this in detail in another thread, it was actually pretty annoying because of that blog everyone was reposting with a load of factual errors and confirmation bias in how it took information that suited it's agenda and ignored anything to the contrary.

Mate. Another manager gets banned for his behaviour saturday v that Lino. Its that simple to me, but fuck it. Its not like its suprising.

I just love how gives Benitez load of grief for saying Everton are a small club then says that about Newcastle. But never mind, thats ok aswell

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2012, 05:52:10 pm »
" I am an emotional guy"

No, you're a dirty c*nt .
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2012, 06:10:36 pm »
Nothing but admiration for the Govern mentalist. The bare faced cheek, we are going to miss it when its gone. One the games last few remaining characters.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2012, 06:15:36 pm »

No other manager would have got away with that and he's not the first manager to have a decision go against him.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2012, 06:17:06 pm »
So what if he was angry? A pretty bad decision went against him.

fuck off. by the letter of the law the referee was right. it's the law that's wrong.

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2012, 06:21:01 pm »
Yes, Pardew pushed the official and was sent into the stands.

He was punished and he accepted the fine and never appealed against it.  He came out and said he done wrong and made a public apology.

And to think of everything Ferguson has done over the years.  Who's the hypocrite?

The part that sickens me though is him saying he Manages the most famous team in the world and Newcastle are a small club in the North East.  Could you ever imagine, even in your wildest dreams, Sir Bobby Robson coming out with something like that?

Beggars belief it does    :(

Online Enders

• Game. Has a thing for Edward Colanderhands
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez! Allez! Allez!
« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2012, 06:22:30 pm »
Famous for being a shower of c*nts indeed
“He was a very good customer. He was just the three bottles of semi-skimmed. They didn’t have to be placed zonally on his step or anything. He was happy to have a chat and he would always look after you at Christmas.”

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2012, 06:22:43 pm »
Ohh, and the chap on here tonysleft sticking up for Alex Ferguson the way he is.  Bad crack this, really bad crack    :(

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2012, 06:23:27 pm »
He's got a point here.
Pardew didn't even get banned for shoving a ref, twice, and then says someone else should get banned.

he did

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2012, 06:26:25 pm »

The part that sickens me though is him saying he Manages the most famous team in the world and Newcastle are a small club in the North East.  Could you ever imagine, even in your wildest dreams, Sir Bobby Robson coming out with something like that?

Not for the first second because he was 300 times the man he is

Now HE deserved his knighthood

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2012, 06:28:49 pm »
Ohh, and the chap on here tonysleft sticking up for Alex Ferguson the way he is.  Bad crack this, really bad crack    :(

Hes a manc

Jurgen Klopp