Author Topic: Alex Ferguson:- It was beyond the pale  (Read 36923 times)

Online BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Alex Ferguson:- It was beyond the pale
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2012, 01:03:47 pm »
Ahhhh, cool story Mr Ferguson, why don't you try telling it to some fucker who actually cares    :wave

You having a few sly digs at Newcastle made me laugh, I mean, I was in Manchester a few weeks back and every second person was retarded, there were toadstools growing in the street and stray dogs roaming all over the place.  I was approached no fewer than 16 times in the space of 2 hours by dipshits muttering Penny For The Guy, eventhough it was December 7th.   

Is it any wonder you hate the Press Mr Ferguson, huh . . . . . . everybody has seen the video on youtube of your wife riding a journalist in a tree    :lickin

You like to think you are Mr Perfect and better than anybody/everybody else, you think you all sweetness and light, well you thick old c*nt you're not, you are one revolting sausage Ninja.

It's impossible to envision someone with more major problems than Alex Ferguson, to be honest he's the first prick I've ever wanted to crucify.     :wanker

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2012, 01:07:46 pm »
Looking forward to B&W Paul's comments in this thread, knowing how much he loves old bacon face. ;D

And there it is. Cheers Paul. ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline SquirmyRooter

• RoomySquirter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2012, 01:16:33 pm »
Pardew was haranguing the officials, says Ferguson shouldn't do the same. Ferguson was haranguing the officials,  says Pardew shouldn't do the same.

All we're missing is a bit of 'my dad's bigger than your dad'.

Still, gives the 24hr sports 'news' people something to make a story with plus the tin foil hat brigade get a chance to point out how Fergie runs the FA, notwithstanding the officials changing their mind about a disallowed goal against his team. If there is a conspiracy it's the worst ever.

That was a decent, exciting match, albeit because it was littered with errors, all anyones interested in now is a managerial spat. It's fucking pathetic really.

Insight, Perspective, Objectivity.

No Delusions Here.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2012, 01:18:49 pm »
Ahhhh, cool story Mr Ferguson, why don't you try telling it to some fucker who actually cares    :wave

You having a few sly digs at Newcastle made me laugh, I mean, I was in Manchester a few weeks back and every second person was retarded, there were toadstools growing in the street and stray dogs roaming all over the place.  I was approached no fewer than 16 times in the space of 2 hours by dipshits muttering Penny For The Guy, eventhough it was December 7th.   

Is it any wonder you hate the Press Mr Ferguson, huh . . . . . . everybody has seen the video on youtube of your wife riding a journalist in a tree    :lickin

You like to think you are Mr Perfect and better than anybody/everybody else, you think you all sweetness and light, well you thick old c*nt you're not, you are one revolting sausage Ninja.

It's impossible to envision someone with more major problems than Alex Ferguson, to be honest he's the first prick I've ever wanted to crucify.     :wanker

Not quite sure of your opinion on these comments?

Offline theredguy03

• Put balls in his mouth and nearly choked
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho- Used to be Man City's tormentor
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2012, 01:19:03 pm »
The FA let football down YET AGAIN by showing no backbone, this just tells you that it's perfectly acceptable to go on a tirade in the face of officials.

Managers in Sunday League Football all the way down to Under 10's are going to mimic these actions and come up with the excuse "Well I saw Ferguson do it so it's okay."

I want anybody but Man United to win the League so we can see that cretin squirm, yes I would even put my hatred of Chelsea aside even if they were to become champions.  :wave

My favourite all time LFC player? Tough choice.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2012, 01:20:55 pm »
One thing that I like about this - if the senile old bastard is starting to turn on some of his LMA cronies then his power might start to wane a bit...

Offline wafc91

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2012, 01:22:41 pm »
I don't see why such a big fuss is being made. That c*nt Tony Pulis does it every game without fail and no one seems to say a thing and he's not the only manager.

What's happening is quite clear. All the attention is on the managers and everyone forgets that Newcastle are 3 points of the relegation zone and that a bunch of drunk clowns were playing at the back for United

Offline Paulie's Wallnuts

• There's an old Italian saying: you fuck up once, you lose two teeth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blow Me Fuckface
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2012, 01:25:22 pm »

Best. Rant. Ever.
'If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.'

Online BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2012, 01:26:11 pm »
I want anybody but Man United to win the League so we can see that cretin squirm, yes I would even put my hatred of Chelsea aside even if they were to become champions.  :wave
Ditto     :thumbup

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2012, 01:35:06 pm »
Always has been, and always will be a c*nt.

This. Lock it now because it won't bring new insights.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2012, 01:53:21 pm »
Really? Link?

I haven't got a link they were saying this in the car earlier when I was off to the shop.

They read out what Rafa said at the time and said he is now proven right.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 01:55:38 pm by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline CB

• Kopite
  • Chi non salta della Lazio e'
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2012, 01:54:07 pm »
Odious and repugnant individual
Milan nel incubo!

E grazie a Dio che non sono Laziale!

Offline degsy45

• Main Stander
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2012, 02:05:06 pm »
Horrible man , hate everything he stands for

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2012, 02:17:35 pm »
Absolute vile c*nt of a man who's standing in the game has been directly and indirectly influencing officials decisions in the game for 20 years. It's no longer a 'conspiracy' by Liverpool fans, every other fan knows how obvious and blatant it is nowadays.. and accepted sadly. Give a decision against them twats at Old Trafford? Don't expect to ref there again for a long time.

Offline lucas65

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2012, 02:18:11 pm »
The thing is, his rant was a complete lie, and after seeing the replays showing that Evans pulled the arm of the Newcastle player and not the other way around, he hasn't had the bottle or dignity to apologise and admit he got it wrong. The shithouse lies and the media lap it up and back him up because they are scared of getting banned from Old Trafford again.
If a reporter was to point this out to him he would swear he was right and bully the reporter and stop him ever interviewing him again. Fact.

Offline longball

• scrotum like a letter L
  • Kopite
  • Agora é a hora.
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2012, 02:18:50 pm »
Even United fans must hate him when all is said and done. Vile creature.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2012, 02:19:52 pm »
He's cracking up all right, funny times. First saddam, then gaddafi, mubarak, berlusconi... fergie's turn must be coming up quite soon.

Offline jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2012, 02:20:16 pm »
Even United fans must hate him when all is said and done. Vile creature.

Erm.......no

Just as vile!!!!

Offline bordeauxred

• posh scouser
  • Kopite
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2012, 02:24:12 pm »
A right proper annoying man - I still get angry about the way he and his cronies treated Rafa and in turn the media got stuck in. Yes I know that I should let it go as Rafa has gone but it still bugs me.    :-X

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2012, 02:24:36 pm »
"He forgets the help I've given him, by the way."

I'm probably being a grumpy tawt and reading too much into that but what a fucking horrible man he is. So much subtext to that line, like how dare Pardew criticise him, but at the same time showing the influence he has in this League in terms of making or breaking the careers of some of the younger managers. Basically, keep in with me and I'll look after you...

Or am I just being paranoid?!

No mate,not at all, The man has to be the biggest prick in football, same when Rafa had his "rant" Martinez (Wigan) stood up for Rafa but a few days later was complaining about being misquoted and of course then he had his picture taken with Shitface at the LMA Christmas dinner. Strange that the FA say they cannot do anything about twatface and his behaviour toward the 4th official because the referee didn't put it in his report. I bet any other manager would have been dealt with severely. So no you're not being paranoid mate just a frustrated fan of football, who also believes that the Goven tramp should be executed.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 02:26:31 pm by Candlelight vicgill @ Christmas Eve »
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2012, 02:24:57 pm »
Makes me laugh seeing people say he's losing it or cracking up like this is a recent thing. He's been a horrible, disgusting c*nt like this for decades now.

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2012, 02:27:01 pm »
I dont give a fuk what anyone says on here, if rafa wins the league against this scumbag il  be delighted, an thats an understatement.
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2012, 02:27:22 pm »
I dont give a fuk what anyone says on here, if rafa wins the league against this scumbag il  be delighted, an thats an understatement.

Ditto.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2012, 02:31:23 pm »
none of this is a surprise really is it?
we knew at the time he'd get away with it and not a word would be said by the refs or the FA about it.
he's Alex Ferguson, he does what he wants.

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2012, 02:35:08 pm »
A right proper annoying man - I still get angry about the way he and his cronies treated Rafa and in turn the media got stuck in. Yes I know that I should let it go as Rafa has gone but it still bugs me.    :-X

No, never let it go, he hated Rafa because he couldn't beat him and of course Rafa told the truth in his "rant". I sincerely hope that Chelsea win the League, just so that prat will more than likely have a heart attack
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2012, 02:47:37 pm »
Tbf, Everton are a far bigger club than Newcastle.

No, they can't even fill Goodison with a 40,000 capacity.

Offline bordeauxred

• posh scouser
  • Kopite
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2012, 02:50:06 pm »
So do I Vic - never thought I'd be saying that I would want Chelsea to win but would be so pleased for Rafa.

Online BlackandWhitePaul

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2012, 03:02:24 pm »
This dense old bastards words at Sir Booby's funeral were empty cliche's.  No matter what he has done in the game, his success he will never be held in the same respect as a man Like Sir Booby Robson.  EVER!

70 years old now, isn't it time they put him out to grass ehh the horse fucker!   

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2012, 03:04:25 pm »
Fucking Hell. Just imagine Rodgers going on the rampage like that. He would have got banned.
YWNA

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2012, 03:16:05 pm »
Ok, how can I express in 140 characters how the media are scared of Ferguson? I need to reply to this:

@johncrossmirror: @AllenTerry_ Why do u think I'm 'terrified' of Ferguson? Odd. He's been rightly slaughtered in media since Newcastle. You must live on Mars!
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline cox3100

• Would love to congratulate Siralex.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • justice for the 96
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2012, 03:22:58 pm »
Ok, how can I express in 140 characters how the media are scared of Ferguson? I need to reply to this:

@johncrossmirror: @AllenTerry_ Why do u think I'm 'terrified' of Ferguson? Odd. He's been rightly slaughtered in media since Newcastle. You must live on Mars!
I dont usually agree with the media but he is right on this one.

It's the FA that seem to be afraid of the senile old c*nt

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2012, 03:27:00 pm »
"He forgets just how much I've helped him..."

Sums up the influence Ferguson has over other managers and why this boys club of British managers has formed.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline Chivasino

• educated whopper
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2012, 03:27:33 pm »
No mate,not at all, The man has to be the biggest prick in football, same when Rafa had his "rant" Martinez (Wigan) stood up for Rafa but a few days later was complaining about being misquoted and of course then he had his picture taken with Shitface at the LMA Christmas dinner.

Not forgetting this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1235031/Wigan-boss-Roberto-Martinez-accepted-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-clan-exclusive-managers-dinner-Manchester.html

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2012, 03:30:06 pm »
What was it Rafa said? You can't have an impartial FA when David Gill is on the board?

Football in England is disgusting.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2012, 03:32:43 pm »
he's Alex Ferguson, he does what he wants.

More like the FA are in his pocket
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2012, 03:33:53 pm »

There not afraid there corrupt
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2012, 03:35:49 pm »
I dont usually agree with the media but he is right on this one.

really? I think the media are too. They never call him on his hypocrisy to his face and very rarely have a go at him in their papers or on Ssn.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline Nut/ella

• do!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2012, 03:41:26 pm »
senile old twat.

Offline tommy LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2012, 03:43:58 pm »
really? I think the media are too. They never call him on his hypocrisy to his face and very rarely have a go at him in their papers or on Ssn.

Because they know that their paper/website/channel will be black listed by United and lets face it, thats a big loss to anybody. Since he started talking to BBC again they have been walking on egg shells, desperate not to upset him again.

And it's not past Ferguson to try and destroy journalists who dare write anything against him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBnmw5kDgLA

(sorry don't know how to imbed....)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 03:45:33 pm by tommyLFC »

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2012, 03:44:01 pm »

Well, you could ask why it's taken the media 26 years to start 'slaughtering' him.