Author Topic: Shifting CEO standards? Coco the Clown vs Easy Rider  (Read 53380 times)

Offline SRAWL

• 'Spicegirls Rule All! Wooooh! Lulz.'
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Shifting CEO standards? Coco the Clown vs Easy Rider
« Reply #280 on: November 1, 2012, 08:46:47 pm »
Wild speculation. You have no idea what Tixi is on. You have no idea whether or not he turned us down earlier this seaon. This is pure guesswork yet you shout "source" when FSG come under attack. Where the fuck is your source for this drivel?

I know not everyone believes what Balague says, but he usually "knows his onions" regarding Spanish players etc. and he said that FSG talked to Txiki, but they decided to go with just BR as manager. Kind of suggests that he was interested, but FSG changed their minds.
"We can win 4-0 but I want to win by eight. I don't like to lose. I never accept defeat". Luis Suarez

robbie9fowler robbie fowler
If these qualify now I'm gonna do the moonwalk bollocko from Liverpool to London blindfolded

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #281 on: November 1, 2012, 09:03:32 pm »
I know not everyone believes what Balague says, but he usually "knows his onions" regarding Spanish players etc. and he said that FSG talked to Txiki, but they decided to go with just BR as manager. Kind of suggests that he was interested, but FSG changed their minds.

Did Balague mention salary to which the poster referred to? Quite prepared to believe Txiki was interested in the job whatever it was. Was highlighting the hypocrisy of the poster who always cries 'source' when opinion other than his is aired on the site yet has no qualms speculating himself. The Txiki saga was but one example of his 'opinion' regarding his salary at City.
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: November 1, 2012, 09:14:59 pm »
Did Balague mention salary to which the poster referred to? Quite prepared to believe Txiki was interested in the job whatever it was. Was highlighting the hypocrisy of the poster who always cries 'source' when opinion other than his is aired on the site yet has no qualms speculating himself. The Txiki saga was but one example of his 'opinion' regarding his salary at City.
But it's so easy isn't it, so convenient to look at City's executive recruitment, at top tier candidates we overlooked or spurned, and whine "we can't afford them". I guess it helps some people sleep at night.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline SRAWL

• 'Spicegirls Rule All! Wooooh! Lulz.'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: November 1, 2012, 09:26:22 pm »

I was referring to the part where you said "You have no idea whether or not he turned us down earlier this seaon.". From what he said it appeared as if we turned him down. Not really bothered, I was merely putting it out there.
"We can win 4-0 but I want to win by eight. I don't like to lose. I never accept defeat". Luis Suarez

robbie9fowler robbie fowler
If these qualify now I'm gonna do the moonwalk bollocko from Liverpool to London blindfolded

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: November 1, 2012, 09:27:46 pm »
I find football management interesting in this sense (going back to the OP!). Large organisations look to groom successors. Following basic principles of succession management akin to cognitive principles we've not had anything close to it since the boot room. Looking across the club we don't have this on or off the pitch

What we are blind to are the requirements the owners saw to fulfill for the postion Ian Ayre holds. We can hypothesise till the cows come home on what they should be and in many aspects I guess we'll be stuck at any comparisons being against this

A standard is something to uphold. We have diminished some along the way whilst upholding others. In that we have lost possibly some of what we were about. I stress possibly as the day we lost all sense of where we came from the club as we know it is gone. It could be that this is something the owners desire. This not to say a conspiracy theory can be formed... quite the opposite. Read it more like an evolution.

Ian Ayre doesn't say the right thing most of the time. He often can seem contradicting or too hidden from what is happening. In a world of job descriptions we don't have the blueprint of his and because of that all we have are glimpses either via television or what he says in interviews.
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #285 on: November 1, 2012, 10:02:02 pm »
But it's so easy isn't it, so convenient to look at City's executive recruitment, at top tier candidates we overlooked or spurned, and whine "we can't afford them". I guess it helps some people sleep at night.

As I mentioned earlier, I doubt its so much what they get paid but more probably what they have at their disposal to spend that makes Man City more attractive then us. It makes the objectives for the likes of Tixi and co a lot easier to achieve, where as with us its gonna be nigh on impossible in the medium term considering where we are and what we have to spend.

As for getting to sleep, aint no point losing sleep over something you cant change.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Rox

• Gets His Off Regularly. Man's best friend's best friend.
  • Legacy Fan
  • \0/ \0/ \0/
    • Inspire Your Dog
« Reply #286 on: November 1, 2012, 10:02:55 pm »
It's amazing that even though everyone in this thread seems to agree that Ayre isn't good enough, people are still bickering between themselves about the level of incompetence.  Of which, nothing can be corroborated with any great certainty.  No-one can win or lose the argument.

So what's the point in arguing over it?

We agree that the right person needs to be found.  That leadership is crucial.  While we all argue about what's happened, surely it's more important to concentrate on the future structure of the board, and how that can move the club forward.

Henry and Werner need to look at the ineffective way the club has been run since the early/mid nineties and learn those lessons.  It's very easy when you're on the inside to miss the obvious.  And Ayre strikes me very much as one of those Apprentice candidates who is able to deflect blame and always look spotless.  That's a skill in itself.  Under a strong board, he can be focussed on a task and probably do well.

It might not be so easy to remove Ayre - who knows what agreements were made in the days following the takeover.

Without support from the board, Rafa's tenure ended.  A huge mistake we continue to pay for.

Brendan Rodgers could be the best managerial prospect in the world, but if the board is ineffectual, and the CEO/MD, whatever you want to call him is not the right man, it will never work.

But it is obvious that we need to find that top-class candidate.
Having problems with a dog, or just want to understand them better?  Get advice at my site... http://inspireyourdog.com/ and follow us on Twitter @inspireyourdog for tips and hints.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #287 on: November 1, 2012, 10:04:21 pm »
It's amazing that even though everyone in this thread seems to agree that Ayre isn't good enough, people are still bickering between themselves about the level of incompetence.  Of which, nothing can be corroborated with any great certainty.  No-one can win or lose the argument.

So what's the point in arguing over it?

We agree that the right person needs to be found.  That leadership is crucial.  While we all argue about what's happened, surely it's more important to concentrate on the future structure of the board, and how that can move the club forward.

Henry and Werner need to look at the ineffective way the club has been run since the early/mid nineties and learn those lessons.  It's very easy when you're on the inside to miss the obvious.  And Ayre strikes me very much as one of those Apprentice candidates who is able to deflect blame and always look spotless.  That's a skill in itself.  Under a strong board, he can be focussed on a task and probably do well.

It might not be so easy to remove Ayre - who knows what agreements were made in the days following the takeover.

Without support from the board, Rafa's tenure ended.  A huge mistake we continue to pay for.

Brendan Rodgers could be the best managerial prospect in the world, but if the board is ineffectual, and the CEO/MD, whatever you want to call him is not the right man, it will never work.

But it is obvious that we need to find that top-class candidate.

True.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #288 on: November 1, 2012, 10:09:15 pm »

The biggest problem with hiring big name successful people with a proven track record is that if it doesn't work then people are likely to start looking more closely at FSG. Much easier to hire people with iffy track records and then use your PR people to point the finger when it goes wrong. It worked with Comolli and Kenny and if things go wrong this season I am sure JWH will be all too willing to blame Ayre and Rodgers as Bobby V recently found out.

"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #289 on: November 1, 2012, 10:26:10 pm »
The biggest problem with hiring big name successful people with a proven track record is that if it doesn't work then people are likely to start looking more closely at FSG. Much easier to hire people with iffy track records and then use your PR people to point the finger when it goes wrong. It worked with Comolli and Kenny and if things go wrong this season I am sure JWH will be all too willing to blame Ayre and Rodgers as Bobby V recently found out.
Is that the sibling of the Peter Principle, the Patsy Principle? ;)

Comolli and Kenny aside, we've also seen FSG are not averse to doing the same (having PR pointing the finger) when it comes to player departures. Meireles and (if you believe certain version of events) Torres being classic examples.

And let's not forget, they've already sent their 'yes man' Ayre out to stir up the individual TV rights debate, and like the Jurassic Park goat, he came back with a limb chewed off. Henry & Werner kept well below the parapet and let him take the flak there, but in that sense, he's incredibly useful for them.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Rox

• Legacy Fan
  • \0/ \0/ \0/
    • Inspire Your Dog
« Reply #290 on: November 1, 2012, 10:29:03 pm »

That's rather contrived, really.  The idea of making sure you have scapegoats being more important than being successful, more profitable (and therefore make your investment more money) is not really plausible.

The biggest shame about your posts Al555 is that you could have the best point in the world, but it's so wrapped up in the larger picture of your anti-FSG arguments, that after a while it's easy to just look at your posts and tune out.  'There goes Al555 again' and the message - even if it is important and has a valid point, is lost.

This isn't me having a go, Al555.  I may not agree with everything you say, but your valid points are being lost in the prism of what you believe FSG are.

We all want to be vigilant after the H&G debacle, but don't become the poster who cried wolf.  The more your posts sound the same, the less people will listen.  I only say this because it's important people keep watch, and the facts are heard and absorbed.

Feel free to tell me to keep my trap shut, mind.  ;)
Having problems with a dog, or just want to understand them better?  Get advice at my site... http://inspireyourdog.com/ and follow us on Twitter @inspireyourdog for tips and hints.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: November 1, 2012, 10:45:47 pm »
That's rather contrived, really.  The idea of making sure you have scapegoats being more important than being successful, more profitable (and therefore make your investment more money) is not really plausible.

He didn't say it was more important than being successful, just that it may very well be a consideration, to appoint malleable underachievers that will gladly dance to your tune and you can readily dispose of as and when necessary. It doesn't affect profits per se.

It's either that or they just really are spectacularly shite about putting the right people in place to lead the club forward. I'm not which is a worse scenario to be honest.

Offline Rox

• Legacy Fan
  • \0/ \0/ \0/
    • Inspire Your Dog
« Reply #292 on: November 1, 2012, 10:49:20 pm »
He didn't say it was more important than being successful, just that it may very well be a consideration, to appoint malleable underachievers that will gladly dance to your tune and you can readily dispose of as and when necessary. It doesn't affect profits per se.

It's either that or they just really are spectacularly shite about putting the right people in place to lead the club forward. I'm not which is a worse scenario to be honest.

If you're intending to make a profit, the latter is more likely than the former - especially if the owners are inexperienced in football.

Offline JohnHobbes

• Resident Expert Paronomasian
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: November 1, 2012, 10:53:22 pm »

Of course it affects profits if the company hires 'malleable underachievers' just so they can be easily scapegoated rather than hiring the best person for the job.

The very notion is comical especially when discussing very successful business people who would hardly have made their fortunes in the past if their thinking was that skew whiff and they were just hiring such inferior candidates. Just another insinuation to bash FSG with. You're more correct that they've just made bad decisions in their learning process.

Hardly a fatal thing but an unfortunate one nonetheless. If it happened consistently for years then it'd be a big problem.

Offline The Flying Pig

• Bill. Not improving with age.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth? Yes. Justice? Not yet. JFT96.
« Reply #294 on: November 1, 2012, 11:49:04 pm »
I suspect that Rodgers is more "malleable" than Rafa would have been.

Just saying,like.
Suddenly I turned around and she was standin' there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in", She said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm."

I might be in!

Offline Captain Marko Ramius

• Battle shtashionsh! Engage the shilent drive!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #295 on: November 1, 2012, 11:55:26 pm »

Just saying,like.

I think that accusation is being made about Ayre. And also you don't know that at all.

Rafa could well have been willing to accept punitive terms for the chance to manage us again and Rodger's could be dictating to FSG about any number of things. Especially considering he said of Chelsea, a club he knows about pressure to bend to owners will, 'I'm trying to build a career not destroy one.'

Or we both could be wrong and just making wildly speculative and irrelevant points...  ::)

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #296 on: November 2, 2012, 12:34:19 am »

The biggest shame about your posts Al555 is that you could have the best point in the world, but it's so wrapped up in the larger picture of your anti-FSG arguments, that after a while it's easy to just look at your posts and tune out.  'There goes Al555 again' and the message - even if it is important and has a valid point, is lost.

This isn't me having a go, Al555.  I may not agree with everything you say, but your valid points are being lost in the prism of what you believe FSG are.

We all want to be vigilant after the H&G debacle, but don't become the poster who cried wolf.  The more your posts sound the same, the less people will listen.  I only say this because it's important people keep watch, and the facts are heard and absorbed.

Feel free to tell me to keep my trap shut, mind.  ;)

No problem mate its a very fair point. What I would say though is that from everything I have read about FSG us that they rate number crunching above people. They don't really set out to hire the top coaches and administrators because their mantra is about minimising human emotion in decision making. For them there its the number crunching and analysis that matters and the less power you give to fallable individuals the better.

When things go wrong it is not the strategy that is at fault but the person not following the strategy properly. Pretty much exactly what they said when they fired Comolli. They then sought to break down Comollis role and to limit the damage one person could do.

They don't believe in exceptional people they believe in an exceptional strategy. So whilst we might see Ayre as a major problem and under qualified they probably see him as an expendable irrelevance. Limit his powers and get him to follow orders and his role is a marriage made in heaven. He gets the kudos of a job he is under qualified for and they get someone not that bothered about having the power to make major decisions.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #297 on: November 2, 2012, 12:42:26 am »

Just saying,like.

I would pay good money to see the reaction of Van Gaal if FSG had moved on his only number 9 and then baulked at paying an extra couple of million for a replacement.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline naka

• Lennart Skoglund Ultra
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #298 on: November 2, 2012, 08:41:11 am »
The summer fiasco is a difficult one to fathom especially
Ayres heading home early
I was thinking at the time that a more assured manager would have publically denounced the goings on
Hopefully BR will have learned and we get a striker in on 1jan not 31 jan

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #299 on: November 2, 2012, 08:55:18 am »

Just saying,like.

Did you see the opening press confrence when Rodgers was appointed? The way he cut across Ayre when theey were asked a question about a DoF suggests hes not that malleable. If he was, im sure we would have had a DoF.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Rox

• Legacy Fan
  • \0/ \0/ \0/
    • Inspire Your Dog
« Reply #300 on: November 2, 2012, 12:47:36 pm »
Did you see the opening press confrence when Rodgers was appointed? The way he cut across Ayre when theey were asked a question about a DoF suggests hes not that malleable. If he was, im sure we would have had a DoF.

I certainly agree with that.  However, I reckon had Rafa endured the damp squib that was the last transfer window, he'd have definitely made more noise.

Offline ElCapo

• Legacy Fan
  • Bayern Munich - Mia San Mia
« Reply #301 on: November 2, 2012, 03:17:16 pm »

Is Txiki all that?  Chatter from some Barca fans I know is that he was not that well respected there.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #302 on: November 2, 2012, 05:04:48 pm »
The latest appointments - Borrell to technical director (Segura's old job) and Inglethorpe in for the ressies sounds sensible and considered, no?

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: November 2, 2012, 05:08:08 pm »
The latest appointments - Borrell to technical director (Segura's old job) and Inglethorpe in for the ressies sounds sensible and considered, no?

Ayre is obviously plotting our downfall - Inglethorpe is a Utd fan.

Offline Red number seven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Today's newspaper, tomorrow's chip paper
« Reply #304 on: November 2, 2012, 05:18:57 pm »
Yes.

We have been getting the academy right since Rafa fought for and gained control of it and overhauled it. Benitez takes more credit than anyone currently at the club (except, perhaps I suppose, Borrell) for the current crop of youngsters graduating to first team action.

We have got a lot right commercially in the last few years.

We have been getting it wrong spectacularly in terms of the running of the first team, the approach to signings and transfer windows generally, the stability and trust in the position of manager and public relations for several years now. Started with Hicks and Gillett but the current incumbents, whilst nowhere near the level their predecessors, have not, as yet, done enough to convince that they have any idea about the running of a football club except the business basics of squeezing the dollar out of it. Not Hicks and Gillett is no longer good enough.
"You just have to give them credit for not throwing in the towel" - Gennaro Gattuso, May, 2005

And then we'll get 4th as well and everyone in the whole world can do one.

Offline Red number seven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Today's newspaper, tomorrow's chip paper
« Reply #305 on: November 2, 2012, 05:20:18 pm »
Ayre is obviously plotting our downfall - Inglethorpe is a Utd fan.
Given that Ayre, Parry and Purslow are all apparently Liverpool fans, perhaps it's not such a bad thing!
"You just have to give them credit for not throwing in the towel" - Gennaro Gattuso, May, 2005

And then we'll get 4th as well and everyone in the whole world can do one.

Offline willybeamin

• Main Stander
« Reply #306 on: November 2, 2012, 05:30:13 pm »
Isn't the norm, when filling a position like CEO or MD, to promote from within. Rarely do these positions be filled from outside the company. The time taken to learn the ropes would make doing so unbeneficial. Do we have anyone of a higher caliibre within our commercial ranks.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: November 2, 2012, 05:42:15 pm »
Is Txiki all that?  Chatter from some Barca fans I know is that he was not that well respected there.

Rossis' post was in connection to scurrilous claims as to Txiki' salary at City and not his ability.
« Last Edit: November 2, 2012, 05:44:56 pm by vivabobbygraham »

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: November 2, 2012, 05:46:03 pm »
Isn't the norm, when filling a position like CEO or MD, to promote from within. Rarely do these positions be filled from outside the company. The time taken to learn the ropes would make doing so unbeneficial. Do we have anyone of a higher caliibre within our commercial ranks.

The executive office cleaner?

Offline mikemac

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #309 on: November 2, 2012, 05:55:15 pm »

Just saying,like.

FSG completely changed their planned structure for Rodgers...not someone who is 'malleable' is it!

Offline flying red

• Kopite
« Reply #310 on: November 2, 2012, 06:12:24 pm »

The best we had was Peter Robinson and whilst a few of us might have recognised him, I don't think his voice was ever heard on TV or radio. Maybe the best plan for a CEO/MD is to be very low profile. Recent appointees have been carried away with the idea of having got their dream job. Purslow and Parry (deservedly) suffered similar criticism on here too.

Given that the CEO/MD is tasked with running the day to day on behalf of the owners, is it realistic to expect much of them? If the owners are fickle and change their minds on a whim, the CEO has got to cover their arses for them and remain loyal.

Offline The Flying Pig

• Bill. Not improving with age.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth? Yes. Justice? Not yet. JFT96.
« Reply #311 on: November 2, 2012, 06:18:53 pm »

Joe Cole says the tea lady is very good at her job.
Suddenly I turned around and she was standin' there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in", She said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm."

I might be in!

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: November 2, 2012, 09:39:34 pm »
Rossis' post was in connection to scurrilous claims as to Txiki' salary at City and not his ability.
Correct. And I was also referring to Soriano as well. Another missed opportunity. Whilst I can understand Txiki being passed up given FSG didn't pull their finger out to appoint a replacement DoF in the 3 months after they fired Comolli (which then left them wide open to Martinez's/Rodgers' veto of that role), what excuse was there to overlook a impressive CEO candidate like Soriano?

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #313 on: November 2, 2012, 10:40:39 pm »
Who would RAWK-ites like to see as Liverpool CEO/chairman/MD?
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Punter

• Main Stander
  • Free at last, free at last.
« Reply #314 on: November 2, 2012, 11:23:36 pm »
Hello, I was in business and saved the Olympics. After next week I should have plenty of time. I will need a big office with plenty of binder shelving. Is the office on the first floor because I hate elevators unless I am in one of my cars.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: November 2, 2012, 11:24:58 pm »
Vladimir Putin.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #316 on: November 2, 2012, 11:35:06 pm »

Karen Brady she would look great astride a Harley.
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline TarkaLFC

• Main Stander
  • Valour is superior to numbers.
« Reply #317 on: November 2, 2012, 11:41:21 pm »
Vladimir Putin.

Cue Polonium-210 in Whiskey-Nose's tea!
Currently living overseas.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: November 2, 2012, 11:43:34 pm »

In a very uneducated sense, as we have no brief for this role, Craig Johnston  :D

Commercial nouse? - Adidas Predator
Fans - ex player, league/cup winner, return in 89 for supporting the city in hour of need
Direction? Found Liverpool via Middlesborough so can't be that bad

Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #319 on: November 2, 2012, 11:49:30 pm »
In a very uneducated sense, as we have no brief for this role, Craig Johnston  :D

Commercial nouse? - Adidas Predator
Fans - ex player, league/cup winner, return in 89 for supporting the city in hour of need
Direction? Found Liverpool via Middlesborough so can't be that bad

Good call i always liked Craig , also you know Didi is a clever guy need to get him in the club somewhere
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode