Author Topic: Luis Suarez - FA guilty charge and LFC Statement (*)  (Read 893101 times)

Offline bleedsred1978

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Get Behind Brendan Rodgers
Re: Luis Suarez - FA guilty charge and LFC Statement (*)
« Reply #6960 on: December 23, 2011, 03:26:47 pm »
It's fairly normal. The documentation for this case will no doubt be very lengthy given the length of time the process has taken. QPR case over whether or not they should be docked points went to close to 90 pages and wasn't put out until 2 or 3 weeks after the judgement had been given. It's not unusual. It's not specific to Liverpool. It'll be a very detailed summary of every aspect of the case and something worth reading before jumping to conclusions about anything beyond Kenny and the club are still absolutely adamant that Suarez has done nothing wrong here.

Thanks Zeb. I was under the impression that it was unusual but maybe not. I would have thought though with cases of such a sensitive nature that they would have expedited this.
From here on in its all FSG's doing. Good or bad they will stand or fall by the decisions they have made in the summer of 2012. Lets hope they have gotten it right.

Offline SpionBob

• I have a signed Kenny Dalglish shirt on my wall-is that a bit gay?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • WITH JURGEN kLOPP WE WON IT 6 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6961 on: December 23, 2011, 03:27:07 pm »
I'd really like to see 'the evidence' and it is incredulous that the FA are making us wait for weeks after their verdict. My first instinct was that it does not give me confidence that they know what they are doing. Unfortunately, because Suarez has been found guilty as charged it allows all and sundry (who choose to) to 'stick the boot in' to Suarez and the rest of us.
We just have to take it and fight back any way we can but this period of limbo is bloody frustrating and another part of me can't help thinking its a deliberate ploy to hang Suarez out to dry and then retract later so as to score points against FIFA and have a possible means of saving Terry's bacon later. Am I too Machiavellian?
Public enemy number one: On the RAWK watch list for offering alternative views, supporting Rafa and abusing ill informed WUMS with dubious agendas. Where's the crime in that? Victim of self-important mod with itchy finger.

Offline fatherjack

• Anny Roader
  • Keep the faith and Walk On.
« Reply #6962 on: December 23, 2011, 03:28:14 pm »
It's fairly normal. The documentation for this case will no doubt be very lengthy given the length of time the process has taken. QPR case over whether or not they should be docked points went to close to 90 pages and wasn't put out until 2 or 3 weeks after the judgement had been given. It's not unusual. It's not specific to Liverpool. It'll be a very detailed summary of every aspect of the case and something worth reading before jumping to conclusions about anything beyond Kenny and the club are still absolutely adamant that Suarez has done nothing wrong here.

They should not have issued any findings until they where ready to back their findings up in writing, that and the way they worded the short statement they did issue is what has led to this feeding frenzy by the media. Very badly handled by the FA, ultimately they are going to come out of this whole sorry mess looking very bad indeed, the exact opposite of what they were trying to achieve in the eyes of FIFA.
SOS member 3252

LiverpoolFC............Did you think we would leave you dying?

Offline Packalacky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6963 on: December 23, 2011, 03:29:59 pm »
According to the FA, the best player in the world along with the entire Argentina squad and FA are racists.

Context, that's what the whole case is based on.

Offline No Way José

• Kopite
  • Hard as fuck - Not me, Wiggo
« Reply #6964 on: December 23, 2011, 03:31:51 pm »
Who is our players union rep? He should be telling the PFA to shut the fuck up before any findings are released or at least give Luis's side.

Surprised he can fucking remember much about anything to be honest
What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. Except Polio

Offline stevensr123

• bedwetter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6965 on: December 23, 2011, 03:32:21 pm »
And going by what the liverpool statement said, the context was not deemed racist considering the FA statement did not charge suarez of racism, and evra himself said he wasn't racist. So what the fuck is the charge about if it isn't about racism?
PUSSY cat, PUSSY cat, I love you,  yes I do.......

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #6966 on: December 23, 2011, 03:32:53 pm »

Surely not or else how could the media of already branded someone a racist without actually knowing the context or the actual words come to think of it.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #6967 on: December 23, 2011, 03:33:02 pm »

Great post mate and it just sums up the fact that people want him to be found guilty and in that blinded desire for it, all logic will be ignored. Inevitably, when you hear something you don't want to hear and in this case it was the Manc fan from Uruguay defending Suarez, they tell him all to fuck off and call Digger a wanker after he defends Suarez. The bias is clear as day but I would expect that from the Mancs as the sensible discussion from them in such a case is very limited. People are jumping on board to their views too in the media which is spreading across the country as gospel and they have people on their side because they're being told Suarez is in the wrong. Anyone fighting other's opinions, and opinions is exactly what the media and journalist cronies are spilling out onto the floor, are wrong and you get accused for believing in conspiracies and trying to always be the underdog. The FA have really fucked us over in their dealings with the matter and I really hope the club sticks it to them.

In the match day threads, when the team we're all rooting to get a result that will help us is denied a penalty, people will curse the decision and the referee is always wrong. In some cases, he's got it right but very few people will admit to it at times. It's not on the same level obviously but that's the kind of blind bias that is clouding this whole incident and if the FA had done everything in a timely manner, ie the charge and releasing the documents at the same time as the verdict, then we could deal with things a lot more efficiently.

Although the John Terry incident has more conclusive evidence, I still think the whole thing is a bit soft and from what I know (and I really haven't looked into it too much) is that Terry seemed to be asking "did you think I called you...?" rather than calling him a name. I haven't seen it again and I won't bother because it really isn't at the forefront of my concerns. My main gripe with Terry's incident is the media handling of it in comparison to how they've hung Suarez out to dry and labelled John Terry in a heroic light. There is no consistency whatsoever and the whole thing is very, very xenophobic and hypocritical in my opinion.

But that's the thing. I don't know much about the John Terry case and I won't jump to call him all names under the sun as many, with what I'm sure is very limited knowledge about the Suarez case, are doing.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 03:35:55 pm by Matt8pie »
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #6968 on: December 23, 2011, 03:33:24 pm »
You've got to be joking. So you're defending the F.A against one of our players on a trumped up charge in collaboration with man united.
 Yes I must be on the wrong website.

Where did I defend the FA against one of our players? No offence but if you're too thick to understand then you'd be better off somewhere else.

This is what you posted:

Well he got it wrong didn't he? Common sense wil tell you that.
 Let them take it to a court of law then not some kangaroo court whose opinions can be bought and sold.

We don't know if he got it wrong.... actually. Fuck it. If this is the level of shite that's passing for debate then I'm out of here. See you all in a couple of weeks.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
« Reply #6969 on: December 23, 2011, 03:33:46 pm »

Did you have to copy and paste everything?
Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #6970 on: December 23, 2011, 03:35:24 pm »
I can't help but feel that if Suarez and the club had gone down the Hansen route of apologising straight away and saying no offence was intended by the words used, then it would have all blown over very quickly.

D'you know a Manc called Twigg - you really should swap e-mails you know

;D

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6971 on: December 23, 2011, 03:36:24 pm »
This whole affair is one big horrible fucking car crash. All caused by the severe incompetence of the FA, yet it's Liverpool, and Luis Suarez that's being dragged over the coals.

I don't think the club have been too smart either to be honest, great that they are fighting, but a bit of tact might have gone a long way in a fight we really have no hope of winning in the end.

Offline SportBilly

• Of course America had been discovered by scousers before Columbus, but we always kept it hushed up.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I intend to live forever. Or die trying.
« Reply #6972 on: December 23, 2011, 03:36:45 pm »
Apologies if this has either already been shared or if Mods feel it's in the wrong place but has anyone seen the fucking disgraceful treatment Collymore's had on Twitter over this?

<deleted>
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 03:40:12 pm by Alan_X »
When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.   (John Ruskin - English critic, essayist, & reformer (1819 - 1900) )

Offline yes

• no. prog punditry
  • Kopite
  • I got the ill communication
Re: Media double standards on racism #2134 - The Daily Mail
« Reply #6973 on: December 23, 2011, 03:36:49 pm »
you're wrong. It is worse

How?

The above is 3 separate accounts from 3 separate sources albeit through the same shithole of a paper. A paper which has always existed solely to make money by writing what your average nobhead wants to read. Plus I've got no affiliation whatsoever with that paper so if anything I'd be a bit put off if they weren't being hypocritical fuckers, it just confirms what I think of them. It's not 'worse' because for me they're behaving exactly to script.

What has gone on in here however from some Liverpool supporters is thinly-veiled racism hiding behind a defence of Suarez. To the point where it's not even about the issue at hand, more about people pretending that they thought it's still ok to say xxxxxxx because they always called Dave that when they were kids and he didn't seem to mind. It's fucking embarrassing and I just hope any outsiders don't take it as representative of the club or the city as a whole.

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #6974 on: December 23, 2011, 03:37:14 pm »
twig is now history.

Tis a fine fine thing you do sir!!

:)

I knew one day I'd come in handy for something.  :)

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #6975 on: December 23, 2011, 03:40:06 pm »
Why is shite off twitter/fb getting posted on here?
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6976 on: December 23, 2011, 03:40:23 pm »
Think Giles talked a lot of sense on this, well, more than the vast majority of the press anyway.

http://media.newstalk.ie/newstalk/media_uploads/upload_mp3/757119962212giles.mp3

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6977 on: December 23, 2011, 03:40:35 pm »
Apologies if this has either already been shared or if Mods feel it's in the wrong place but has anyone seen the fucking disgraceful treatment Collymore's had on Twitter over this?

<deleted>

No need to post that mate.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #6978 on: December 23, 2011, 03:40:36 pm »
I think I am saying, we support our player but we must do it with two eyes and not one.

Many hate political correctness but we can be fair minded too. Can't we?

Yes we can and we should.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline SportBilly

• Of course America had been discovered by scousers before Columbus, but we always kept it hushed up.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I intend to live forever. Or die trying.
« Reply #6979 on: December 23, 2011, 03:41:23 pm »
No need to post that mate.

Fair do's mate.
When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.   (John Ruskin - English critic, essayist, & reformer (1819 - 1900) )

Offline SpionBob

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6980 on: December 23, 2011, 03:42:24 pm »
Why is shite off twitter/fb getting posted on here?
Irrelevant to this thread I think. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Public enemy number one: On the RAWK watch list for offering alternative views, supporting Rafa and abusing ill informed WUMS with dubious agendas. Where's the crime in that? Victim of self-important mod with itchy finger.

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #6981 on: December 23, 2011, 03:42:56 pm »
This whole affair is one big horrible fucking car crash. All caused by the severe incompetence of the FA, yet it's Liverpool, and Luis Suarez that's being dragged over the coals.

I don't think the club have been too smart either to be honest, great that they are fighting, but a bit of tact might have gone a long way in a fight we really have no hope of winning in the end.

I think we may all be surprised at how this ultimately turns out. And given that we are now virtually certain that it is Evra who is the guilty party and Luis the wronged and entirely innocent party I'm unsure exactly how LFC could have been more tactful - certainly to have made anything other than a marginal difference given Ferguson's determination to go for our throat. Correct me if I'm wrong Bob - but that's how it seems to me.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #6982 on: December 23, 2011, 03:42:59 pm »
Thanks Zeb. I was under the impression that it was unusual but maybe not. I would have thought though with cases of such a sensitive nature that they would have expedited this.

In fairness to them here, they're under pressure to also release a judgement as soon as possible and sorting out all the paperwork isn't going to be done and dusted straight away. They have to explain how they got to the decision they reached and why the punishment (or lack of it) is appropriate. May help some get an idea of what the paperwork looks like by checking out the written reasons for the QPR decision. (Here's the link - be warned, this may make your internet cry as it opens up an 86 page pdf file).

Should it be done faster? Would be nice, sure but it is a fairly hefty kind of document to prepare and then have checked.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline free_at_last

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6983 on: December 23, 2011, 03:45:39 pm »
Where did I defend the FA against one of our players? No offence but if you're too thick to understand then you'd be better off somewhere else.

This is what you posted:

We don't know if he got it wrong.... actually. Fuck it. If this is the level of shite that's passing for debate then I'm out of here. See you all in a couple of weeks.
Seriously mate - I feel like I'm arguing with a manc. Nobody knows what was actually said but we all watched the match. We all saw Evra trying to wind Suarez up. We know ferguson
and the way he works. I can't for the life of me understand why a Liverpool fan would give any credence to it rather than backing up the evidence of his own eyes.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Media double standards on racism #2134 - The Daily Mail
« Reply #6984 on: December 23, 2011, 03:46:08 pm »
How?

The above is 3 separate accounts from 3 separate sources albeit through the same shithole of a paper. A paper which has always existed solely to make money by writing what your average nobhead wants to read. Plus I've got no affiliation whatsoever with that paper so if anything I'd be a bit put off if they weren't being hypocritical fuckers, it just confirms what I think of them. It's not 'worse' because for me they're behaving exactly to script.

What has gone on in here however from some Liverpool supporters is thinly-veiled racism hiding behind a defence of Suarez. To the point where it's not even about the issue at hand, more about people pretending that they thought it's still ok to say xxxxxxx because they always called Dave that when they were kids and he didn't seem to mind. It's fucking embarrassing and I just hope any outsiders don't take it as representative of the club or the city as a whole.

Err... there are a few on here that are doing that and if you see it - report to mod please and we will deal with it. They don't represent the site or most of the posters. We have always had an uncompromising attitude to racism, sexism and homophobia on this site - that hasn't changed as a result of the Suarez verdict.

As for the Daily Mail - it has an editor and the point I was making was that the editorial line since the Suarez verdict is at odds with the piece published weeks ago. My contention is that the current editorial line on racism would not allow that October piece to be published now.

I could be wrong but I don't think I am.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline montysmum

• Was brought up in an entirely queg-free area.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6985 on: December 23, 2011, 03:47:51 pm »
while fans of other teams delight at getting one over  Liverpool the rest of the footballing world must think the english are proper tits

A copy of that photo should be sent to the FA, the PFA and anyone else who has spoken out against Suarez in the past few days.  It sums up things perfectly.
"If the supporters love me, then it's only half as much as I love them." - Kenny Dalglish. Liverpool Manager

Pheeny

« Reply #6986 on: December 23, 2011, 03:49:13 pm »
Firstly can people press "Preview"and read before posting,have a little think about what you write.Also whilst I'm at it hair colour has got fuck all to do with it so don't try and compare the two.

Offline Geppvindh's

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6987 on: December 23, 2011, 03:50:02 pm »

Out of sheer curiosity Bob, what have the club done wrong and what could have been done?

Offline KingAgger

• Main Stander
  • Molbynista
« Reply #6988 on: December 23, 2011, 03:51:50 pm »
Im so angry about this! I´ve been an active anti-facist for 25 years and is still one. My wife is from Uruguay, and my mother-in-law is known in the family as El Negra (she is of native south american ansestery, - not african), and no one have ever ment that in a racist way, - she calls herself that. I feel that the F.A. in their attempt to fight racism, have ended up being racist themselfes, as they have come up with a ruling that never took the cultural diffences in to account, and have forced an intent of racism on Luiz that were never there, just because he have a different background where the meaning of the word, Black, dosent have the same negative value as it have here in old imperialist-world. What the F.A. is basically are saying with this verdict is that there is something negative to the word "black", and to me that is straight up racism! Shame on them!
"Pocket full of Klopptonite"

Offline SpionBob

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6989 on: December 23, 2011, 03:52:00 pm »
A copy of that photo should be sent to the FA, the PFA and anyone else who has spoken out against Suarez in the past few days.  It sums up things perfectly.
To be honest the old saying 'a picture paints a thousand words' is very aposite here. The FA and everyone else might just 'get it' although some people are so far up their own backsides they are beyond recall.

Offline IrishRed1992

• Main Stander
« Reply #6990 on: December 23, 2011, 03:53:43 pm »
Think Giles talked a lot of sense on this, well, more than the vast majority of the press anyway.

http://media.newstalk.ie/newstalk/media_uploads/upload_mp3/757119962212giles.mp3

Is that the Irish pundit Johnny Giles? Could you just outline what he said as it wont work for me? Cheers mate.

Edit: Got it working. Was a good listen that. At least everyone hasnt gone crazy. ::)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 04:16:20 pm by IrishRed1992 »

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #6991 on: December 23, 2011, 03:54:28 pm »
We all saw Evra trying to wind Suarez up..

When backed up by what we now can assume to be pretty conclusive insight that the term 'negra' or 'negrita' is no more than an instinctive Uraguyan colloquialism meaning 'pal' [as in what's your probelm pal?] - it would seem that Evra has virtually no defence. He instigated it. He was the aggressor, he was the one feigning injury for a "foul" that never actually occured. He was the ungracious twat who began the 'spat'.

I agree with you. How can any Red - correction how can any fair minded reasonably well balanced person - who was there to see Evra's typical aggressive snarling show of pique and now knows the real meaning of what it seems was said by both parties see it any differently?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 03:59:12 pm by Timbo's Goals »

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Reina leaps to defence of Suarez - ESPN
« Reply #6992 on: December 23, 2011, 03:59:54 pm »
No matter if some bastards try to destroy Luis Suarez...He is very strong and will not be affected at all.
I believe he will be unstopable in 2012.
I wish a Merry Christmas to everyone in this site and a happy new year.

FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!
FELIZ AÑO NUEVO AMIGOS!!!
Well in Uruguayan.
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6993 on: December 23, 2011, 04:04:30 pm »
Well in Pepe!
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6994 on: December 23, 2011, 04:05:49 pm »
We're alone in this aren't we? Make no mistake, this wil be a long destructful battle that we fight.
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline CharlieAdamsLeftFoot

• has gone to Stoke with his right foot.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What you achieve in life, echoes an eternity.
« Reply #6995 on: December 23, 2011, 04:09:41 pm »
here we go again! talkshite Liverpool bashing!!
Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless,
who strove and worried so that others could share the glory,
and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say

'We're Liverpool'

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6996 on: December 23, 2011, 04:10:04 pm »
Out of sheer curiosity Bob, what have the club done wrong and what could have been done?

I'm not even sure. But i know when I read the players statement, and found out that the team were going wearing the t-shirts, i groaned, because I knew what the reaction from the press would be. I know we say, fuck them and all that, and rightly so, but like it or not, they are a powerful beast. I've even been keeping away from it as much I can, but it's nearly impossible, we're being attacked from all fucking sides here.

Offline Daranoza

• Legacy Fan
  • Once more unto the breach, dear friends.
« Reply #6997 on: December 23, 2011, 04:11:10 pm »
And going by what the liverpool statement said, the context was not deemed racist considering the FA statement did not charge suarez of racism, and evra himself said he wasn't racist. So what the fuck is the charge about if it isn't about racism?

It seems to be about what Evra perceived, at the time, to be a racial slur. One man's understanding (or misunderstanding) of a word means more than another man's explanation of it. The interpretation, wrongly or not, is all that matters. That's the top and bottom of it.

So he's been found guilty (which is a laughable thing to say in itself since I was under the impression that guilt had to be proved beyond reasonable doubt) of uttering what Evra perceived to be a racial slur. The fact that millions of South Americans worldwide would NOT have perceived it as a racial slur seems not to have made a difference whatsoever. The only thing that is of importance, it seems, is that ONE man did. One man who has 'perceived' people to be racist towards him in the past. One man who, allegedly, perceived the referee in this very game as being racist towards him when he gave him a yellow card.

By giving this judgement, it proves that Evra's word is law.

It's laughable.
Blank.

Offline Il Nina

• Legacy Fan
  • I just can't get enough...
« Reply #6998 on: December 23, 2011, 04:11:10 pm »
Well done Pepe and all the team, staff and club for getting behind him! 
“Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.”

Pheeny

« Reply #6999 on: December 23, 2011, 04:12:17 pm »
here we go again! talkshite Liverpool bashing!!
why listen?