Author Topic: Wayne Rooney  (Read 299276 times)

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Wayne Rooney
« Reply #2760 on: July 27, 2021, 05:59:00 am »
Hadn't heard much about Rooney's private life in recent years, but whatever you think of this recent event (and it is quite distasteful releasing photos like that) I think its pretty clear to me why Rooney has aged so badly.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #2761 on: July 27, 2021, 06:21:00 am »
His wife ?  It comes across as derogatory and as “othering” women.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #2762 on: July 27, 2021, 07:40:28 am »
Hadn't heard much about Rooney's private life in recent years, but whatever you think of this recent event (and it is quite distasteful releasing photos like that) I think its pretty clear to me why Rooney has aged so badly.

To be fair he looked exactly like that at 16
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2763 on: July 27, 2021, 08:26:48 am »
It's about time Rooney sorted his life out, he is a manager and has growing children he's not exactly setting a great example. He's needs to get his drinking in order and perhaps he would avoid situations like this.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2764 on: July 27, 2021, 09:15:43 am »
Great week for him

Fucking hell, imagine Jurgen injuring one of our players in training ;D Surprised that didn't happen to us last season to be honest, the luck we had ;D

Is Rooney still listed as a player for them? He might have to start at this rate!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2765 on: July 27, 2021, 09:16:52 am »
I know a woman who used to work in the ASDA in Walton and when Rooney was a youth player he always used to come in and buy loads of meat pies.

That's all I have to offer this thread.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #2766 on: July 27, 2021, 09:21:41 am »

It's his body type. He looked like a prize fighter at 16,  he was never going to look like Ronaldo in his mid 30's even if he lived like a monk.

He wouldn't have had the career he did if he was boozing all the time and had a bad lifestyle. Ferguson mostly kept him in check. Now he's stopped playing though there isn't the incentive to keep fit and match sharp.

Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #2767 on: July 27, 2021, 09:24:31 am »
I know a woman who used to work in the ASDA in Walton and when Rooney was a youth player he always used to come in and buy loads of meat pies.

That's about as surprising as him going back to a room with a load of young girls, falling asleep drunk and then being videoed being farted on.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2768 on: July 27, 2021, 09:26:09 am »
Can't wait for Darren Farley to add this into his work
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2769 on: July 27, 2021, 12:16:34 pm »
Thick headed bastard has injured today one of his players in training, and he'll be out for three months with ankle injury :lmao
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2770 on: July 27, 2021, 12:29:33 pm »
Thick headed bastard has injured today one of his players in training, and he'll be out for three months with ankle injury :lmao

Don't understand how these ex mancs keep getting coaching jobs. Every recent one turned to coaching has been a disaster.

I guess there's always still punditry for them when they inevitably fail.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2771 on: July 27, 2021, 01:17:43 pm »
Derby are that depleted Bobby Duncan could end up getting a game next season.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #2772 on: July 27, 2021, 01:33:36 pm »

Ever since I heard about this yesterday I've been perplexed as to why anyone goes into a 50/50 in preseason training. Even more so when there are only nine senior players (and two are keepers) at the club's disposal. And better still why is the team's fucking manager the one doing it?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #2773 on: July 27, 2021, 02:45:56 pm »
Rooney will be put him in the treatment room before he allows Redshite to take to the field.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2774 on: July 27, 2021, 03:12:38 pm »
Ever since I heard about this yesterday I've been perplexed as to why anyone goes into a 50/50 in preseason training. Even more so when there are only nine senior players (and two are keepers) at the club's disposal. And better still why is the team's fucking manager the one doing it?

He was just testing his resolve.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2775 on: July 27, 2021, 03:17:02 pm »
I think he had a nice DUI in Washington DC while playing with the DC united as well. He's a smart one.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2776 on: July 27, 2021, 03:22:30 pm »
I think he had a nice DUI in Washington DC while playing with the DC united as well. He's a smart one.

This latest debacle must just feel like another fart on his face,poor guy.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2777 on: July 27, 2021, 03:58:25 pm »
I wonder what she's whispering in his ear?

She's shouting not whispering, he's deaf as a post remember

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2778 on: July 27, 2021, 05:39:04 pm »
hes joining Vejle Boldklub

Who are they?

Exactly
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #2779 on: July 27, 2021, 05:46:47 pm »

Who are they?

Exactly

So Fiorentina didn't work out then?

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #2780 on: July 27, 2021, 05:48:40 pm »

Who are they?

Exactly

Currently bottom of the Danish Superliga

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2781 on: July 27, 2021, 05:50:47 pm »
Currently bottom of the Danish Superliga
In fairness he's still a league higher than Jon Flanagan.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2782 on: July 27, 2021, 05:58:42 pm »

Who are they?

Exactly

clearly a BOLD Klub

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2783 on: July 27, 2021, 06:23:37 pm »

Who are they?

Exactly

You'd think he'd stay where he was given Derby have few senior players left. If he still can't get a game then there's nothing down for him.

He'd have got games in our first team 19/20 had he stuck around.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2784 on: July 27, 2021, 06:50:37 pm »
Him and Giggs should be joint caretakers for Utd once Ole gets the sack.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2785 on: July 28, 2021, 02:09:43 am »
Can't wait for Darren Farley to add this into his work

I think this is the first time in human history this phrase has been uttered/typed.

Online 19th Nervous Title

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2786 on: July 28, 2021, 05:08:57 am »

You are what you eat
Emily Hobhouse. Britain's finest.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2787 on: July 28, 2021, 09:26:37 am »
No charges are to be brought….

Unless Colleen murders him
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2788 on: July 28, 2021, 09:35:42 am »

Not even wasting police time. Pathetic attempt at arse-covering. Not talking about the girl either.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2789 on: July 28, 2021, 11:50:20 am »
You'd think he'd stay where he was given Derby have few senior players left. If he still can't get a game then there's nothing down for him.

He'd have got games in our first team 19/20 had he stuck around.

What makes you think that?

Online Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2790 on: July 28, 2021, 12:00:50 pm »
She's shouting not whispering, he's deaf as a post remember

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2791 on: July 28, 2021, 02:37:50 pm »

In the Rooney household this is probably about as normal as most husbands not taking the bins out.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2792 on: July 28, 2021, 09:11:31 pm »

Because they never even involved the plod.Was just a ploy to stop Colleen from shredding his clothes,she will buy it because she's daft as a brush.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2793 on: July 28, 2021, 09:21:14 pm »
Because they never even involved the plod.Was just a ploy to stop Colleen from shredding his clothes,she will buy it because she's daft as a brush.

Narrators voice.

“Wayne went out to buy new clothes”.
W

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2794 on: July 28, 2021, 09:32:48 pm »
Narrators voice.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #2795 on: July 28, 2021, 09:55:31 pm »
Narrators voice.

Nope

“Coleen went out and bought a whole new wardrobe of clothes, with matching accessorised jewellery - on Wayne’s credit card.”
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2796 on: July 28, 2021, 09:59:00 pm »
Nope

“Coleen went out and bought a whole new wardrobe of clothes, with matching accessorised jewellery - on Wayne’s credit card.”
She doesn't need Waynes money, she's a "businesswoman" (apparently), completely self made.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2797 on: July 28, 2021, 11:44:33 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58003766

Derby County manager Wayne Rooney has apologised to his family and club after images of the former England and Manchester United forward were shared online.

The photos appeared to show Rooney asleep in a chair with women posing beside him.

A complaint of blackmail was made in relation to the photographs but dropped by police on Tuesday, with officers satisfied no offence had taken place.

"I made a mistake," Rooney said.

Speaking to Sky Sports following his side's 1-0 pre-season friendly win against Spanish top flight side Real Betis on Wednesday, he added: "I went to a private party with two of my friends and from me, I'd like to apologise to my family and the club for the images which were going round and I want to move forward on this.

"It's dealt with. I'm looking forward to moving forward and preparing for another game on Sunday."
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #2798 on: July 29, 2021, 01:35:10 am »
So it was a private party and that makes it alright then..unless someone vids or lets pictures get out.

The only apology is from being caught out. Otherwise See you next week lads for another private party.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2799 on: July 29, 2021, 02:24:15 am »
He should be done for wasting Police time.