Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3454597 times)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #24720 on: March 8, 2019, 08:16:22 pm »
Another big challenge for Pep after he made huge underdogs Manchester City one of the biggest teams in the world. Juventus are lucky that they're got someone with a track record of improving mid table fodder to league winners.
would be funny if he only ever won european cups with either messi or Ronaldo and none without either

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24721 on: March 8, 2019, 08:18:59 pm »
Blue Moon is truly in meltdown. First the UEFA investigation, then the FA/PL investigation and now Pep maybe joining Juve. What a sight ;D
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #24722 on: March 8, 2019, 08:24:32 pm »
The good thing about Pip is that he only manages small teams with no money and builds sides gradually with a combination of clever scouting and smart signings, Juve truly are the underdogs of Italian football and its about time they had some success so hopefully he goes there

Maybe he just doesn't like the corruption Man City are involved in. A fresh start at Juventus is what he needs.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24723 on: March 8, 2019, 08:25:46 pm »
When does Pep's contract finish?

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #24724 on: March 8, 2019, 08:25:52 pm »
Maybe he just doesn't like the corruption Man City are involved in. A fresh start at Juventus is what he needs.

;D

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24725 on: March 8, 2019, 08:27:22 pm »
When does Pep's contract finish?
2021, originally it was 2019

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24726 on: March 8, 2019, 08:30:04 pm »
Guardiola is slowly morphing into Mourinho. He's becoming unbearable. An absolute c*nt who should not be in the conversation when it comes to the best managers in the game. He's achieved nothing. Managed arguably the best squad football has ever seen at Barcelona, won domestically at Bayern with little to no competition, and has a bottomless pit of cash at Man City.

Still stick by this. Absolute filth of an excuse for a human being.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24727 on: March 8, 2019, 08:31:11 pm »
I think they'll get the following punishment:-

For the league cups in 2013–14, 2015–16, 2017–18, 2018–19, they will be removed as winners and the cup will go to the eventual runners up.

For the Premier Leagues in 2013–14, 2017–18, they will be removed as winners and the cup will go to the eventual runners up.

For the FA Cup in 2010–11 and the Premier League in 2011–12, they should remain as the winners with the same runners up, as it was before the alleged financial irregularities.

Plus a five year ban from European competition.

Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #24728 on: March 8, 2019, 08:32:17 pm »
;D

The second part was equally as funny in fairness to King Brian!

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24729 on: March 8, 2019, 08:32:32 pm »

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #24730 on: March 8, 2019, 08:33:09 pm »
Still stick by this. Absolute filth of an excuse for a human being.

Still stuck by it less than a month after you posted it? This Barney’s not for turning.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #24731 on: March 8, 2019, 08:33:48 pm »
They won't get punished harshly if at all, all the evidence of their corruption is long gone. And if there is any lingering stench, nothing a few hefty brown envelopes can't solve.

True!

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24732 on: March 8, 2019, 08:37:36 pm »
I said earlier in the season that next season will definitely be Pep’s last there. He doesn’t stick around too long.

I also reckon City will definitely get a transfer ban after Chelsea did. The problem is that they will appeal it, which will buy them enough time to have another transfer window where they will stockpile players.

The UEFA investigation however will yield fuck all.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #24733 on: March 8, 2019, 08:44:49 pm »

Flattery will get you everywhere!
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24734 on: March 8, 2019, 08:44:56 pm »
I think they'll get the following punishment:-

For the league cups in 2013–14, 2015–16, 2017–18, 2018–19, they will be removed as winners and the cup will go to the eventual runners up.

For the Premier Leagues in 2013–14, 2017–18, they will be removed as winners and the cup will go to the eventual runners up.

For the FA Cup in 2010–11 and the Premier League in 2011–12, they should remain as the winners with the same runners up, as it was before the alleged financial irregularities.

Plus a five year ban from European competition.

I like your thinking
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24735 on: March 8, 2019, 08:47:00 pm »
Still stuck by it less than a month after you posted it? This Barney’s not for turning.

I'm a new man Nicholas. Previously I changed my mind more than the mods changed my username.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #24736 on: March 8, 2019, 08:52:58 pm »
Luigi Guelpa, Il Giornale journalist:

"It is the news of the year: Pep Guardiola has already given his word to Juventus for the next 4 years. Allegri will leave, the Spaniard will be the new coach." [Radio CRC]

That will make them happy over at Blue Moon.. :lmao
From when?

This summer? Surely not?

Take with a pinch of salt for now.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24737 on: March 8, 2019, 08:58:08 pm »
Guardiola is off to Italy? I'd say he must really miss those multivitamins that he used to chomp down on back in the day. Returning to the healthy, clean living lifestyle in Italy for him, and what a club to do it in.

After Juve, it's got to be PSG next surely.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24738 on: March 8, 2019, 08:58:09 pm »
Anyone with any fucking sense  has known for years that the level of commercial revenue and attendances has been fabricated. Disgrace it's taken this long but I won't hold my breath on any meaningful sanctions being imposed.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24739 on: March 8, 2019, 09:02:41 pm »
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #24740 on: March 8, 2019, 09:23:28 pm »
Wondering if a poll was taken would you take winning the PL due to City been deducted points

What percentage would be yes v No

Personally No

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #24741 on: March 8, 2019, 09:24:53 pm »
This story is probably nonsense....

But...

It is a local journalist with a record, and this is exactly the same thing that happened when he left Bayern....  so it wouldn’t be entirely surprising...

However, I can’t see city remaking him for his contract.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #24742 on: March 8, 2019, 09:25:32 pm »
Wondering if a poll was taken would you take winning the PL due to City been deducted points

Personally No

They’re not going to get deducted points  ;D

But yes, I think I’d like to finish 9 points behind them and then win it by a point after they had ten deducted. Just for the fewm.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24743 on: March 8, 2019, 09:26:19 pm »
I'd genuinely take them waltzing the CL with a 6-0 win in the final over Barcelona if it meant Pep fucked off to Juventus.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #24744 on: March 8, 2019, 09:26:58 pm »

Personally No

Of course i'd take it. We did our best and assuming we come second this season, we didn't manage to beat the cheats...

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24745 on: March 8, 2019, 09:27:42 pm »

Personally No

I think I'd enjoy that more to be honest

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #24746 on: March 8, 2019, 09:42:58 pm »
I would hate to win the league from a points deduction like this or to lose it to cheats

This seems to be a great chance though to make an example of people doing it wrong and not just sweep it under the carpet with a half arsed fine they can easily afford

yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24747 on: March 8, 2019, 09:46:17 pm »
I would hate to win the league from a points deduction like this or to lose it to cheats

This seems to be a great chance though to make an example of people doing it wrong and not just sweep it under the carpet with a half arsed fine they can easily afford

;)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24748 on: March 8, 2019, 09:56:44 pm »

Personally No

Yes. They are a bunch of cheats.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24749 on: March 8, 2019, 09:56:47 pm »
doping absolutely kills sport, and these twats have ruined the competitiveness of our league.

Any future action is meaningless, city won’t be bothered- it’s easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.

Offline Soucolorado

• Main Stander
« Reply #24750 on: March 8, 2019, 09:58:39 pm »

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24751 on: March 8, 2019, 10:03:13 pm »
Oh please let the Juve story be true. Pep leaving would be brilliant news for LFC.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24752 on: March 8, 2019, 10:29:43 pm »
doping absolutely kills sport, and these twats have ruined the competitiveness of our league.

Any future action is meaningless, city won’t be bothered- it’s easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.

I think with what seems like most of the other Premier League Clubs turning gangster towards them, they are going to have problems. You've got the top clubs like Liverpool, United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs who are struggling to keep pace despite huge investments themselves and you've got the lesser clubs who have worked hard to gain and keep Premier league status yet have to put up with being constantly embarrassed by this lot with ridiculous abnormal scorelines, must be completely demoralising. Its all through cheating, and the arrogance they've shown is also ridiculous - they've been taking the piss out of too many people.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24753 on: March 8, 2019, 10:29:46 pm »

Personally No

I'd take it. They are cheats who fiddle everything, while the rest of us (bar Chelsea) do it on money we earn and in a few years everyone forgets anyway how it was awarded anyway. Most people forget or are even unaware about Inter being awarded the 07 Serie A title due to the point stripping of Juve and AC (I had to google it to get the year and clubs)
Jurgen YNWA

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24754 on: March 8, 2019, 10:35:28 pm »
Juventus got relegated too. Here's hoping.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #24755 on: March 8, 2019, 10:36:15 pm »
So Pep is swapping from a team who should be docked league titles to one that was docked two league titles not so long ago. #ethics
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24756 on: March 8, 2019, 10:43:14 pm »
I think it's how cocky they came across in those leaked emails that got  everyones backs up.

They might be corrupt but one thing organisations like FIFA and UEFA dont like it's being made fools of and city have done that whilst laughing at them.

No idea what, if any, punishment they'll get but it's funny seeing their arrogant fans getting in a tizzy about it at blue moon headquarters.

The cherry on top being the Pep to Juve rumours that have emerged tonight.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24757 on: March 8, 2019, 10:47:12 pm »
If nothing else the Pep to Juve story will bring negative vibes into the city dressing room.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Online BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #24758 on: March 8, 2019, 10:47:37 pm »
Oh please let the Juve story be true. Pep leaving would be brilliant news for LFC.
Potentially this season as much as next. Press conferences discussing his future would be most welcome.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #24759 on: March 8, 2019, 10:54:10 pm »

Personally No
I couldn't give a fuck how we win it as long as we do, the only thing that will hit City will be a points deduction and a competition ban. They have so much money that even £1bn fine would be pocket change to their owner.

Deducted them 60 points and see if the c*nts can avoid rekegation. Fuck em
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.