Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3447539 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #24600 on: March 7, 2019, 06:57:06 pm »
UEFA Searching for more money I see...

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #24601 on: March 7, 2019, 06:58:35 pm »
Manchester City welcomes the opening of a formal UEFA investigation as an opportunity to bring to an end the speculation resulting from the illegal hacking and out of context publication of City emails. The accusation of financial irregularities are entirely false. The Club’s published accounts are full and complete and a matter of legal and regulatory record.

City offal

Fascinated by the idea that there's an appropriate context for the e-mails. Unless they mean 'not published in Der Spiegel'.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline toe punt

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24602 on: March 7, 2019, 06:59:41 pm »
It seems UEFA are looking for another cash injection from the Abu Dhabi. City and PSG must be their favourite clubs.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24603 on: March 7, 2019, 07:01:55 pm »
City offal

Fascinated by the idea that there's an appropriate context for the e-mails. Unless they mean 'not published in Der Spiegel'.

Genuinely wouldn't surprise me if the corrupt scum that own them pay to have the main investigators, and people from Der Spiegel killed
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #24604 on: March 7, 2019, 07:12:19 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised to see UEFA act this time.

There is the real possibility that the Champions League last eight could see four English teams make it through whilst the likes of Real, Bayern and Juve miss out. We could end up with no German or Italian teams making it past the last 16. I imagine the bosses of La Liga, Serie A and the Budesliga will be lobbying like crazy to ensure UEFA do something to address the possibility of English teams dominating Europe again.

The other big League's simply can't compete with the Premier League in terms of TV revenues if English teams start to carve up the CL prize money as well then it is pretty much game over.

You only have to look at how La Liga reacted to Neymar joining PSG to see what the reaction will be like.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #24605 on: March 7, 2019, 07:14:55 pm »
Genuinely wouldn't surprise me if the corrupt scum that own them pay to have the main investigators, and people from Der Spiegel killed

Said the same thing a few days back, somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but......
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #24606 on: March 7, 2019, 07:19:21 pm »
City offal

Problem for this so called investigation now, is enough time has passed for City to make sure every last piece of evidence is destroyed.  Nothing will be found.

They never denied der Spiegels leaks, just that they wouldn't comment on them. 

Scum club, not just for the cheating but for their scumbag owners too, that it seems plenty are willing to turn a blind eye to, including shit tons of fans around the world.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24607 on: March 7, 2019, 07:25:13 pm »
Thread needs a title change - City thread - Smells worse than a sweaty Kippax.

Whole club, since the petro-dollars were injected, has just stunk from high heaven.  There's a small (but growing) part of me that finds them to be a much worse club than their neighbours, like Chelsea were the first I just found vile from the money injection and the sense of how they became mightier than the league, but this bunch of sweaty Bell-Enders take the biscuit along with their French PSG cousins.

Humans dope through sly drug injections, City dope through sly cash injections.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #24608 on: March 7, 2019, 07:30:27 pm »
The FA will never impose any sanctions against these Manchester City people because there would be a fear of their whole house of cards collapsing. Are they guilty of breaching the rules of Financial Fair Play?. 100%. Loads of times. All their bigger sponsorship deals stink. As did all those Spanish government loans and purchases of the land from Real Madrid, but fines of tens of millions are meaningless. As I mentioned in another thread, only points sanctions will hurt them. Is there an option of lobbying for this, if stuff comes out in the wash?.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24609 on: March 7, 2019, 07:31:53 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised to see UEFA act this time.

There is the real possibility that the Champions League last eight could see four English teams make it through whilst the likes of Real, Bayern and Juve miss out. We could end up with no German or Italian teams making it past the last 16. I imagine the bosses of La Liga, Serie A and the Budesliga will be lobbying like crazy to ensure UEFA do something to address the possibility of English teams dominating Europe again.

The other big League's simply can't compete with the Premier League in terms of TV revenues if English teams start to carve up the CL prize money as well then it is pretty much game over.

You only have to look at how La Liga reacted to Neymar joining PSG to see what the reaction will be like.
can definitely see the big european clubs putting a lot of pressure on uefa here, likes of Roma/inter/milan all had ffp punishments so they will not be happy with another slap on the wrist, and let’s be honest it’s Man City here not united, doubt the sponsors will be that arsed if they’re banned for a few years and it makes uefa look like they mean business

The FA will never impose any sanctions against these Manchester City people because there would be a fear of their whole house of cards collapsing. Are they guilty of breaching the rules of Financial Fair Play?. 100%. Loads of times. All their bigger sponsorship deals stink. As did all those Spanish government loans and purchases of the land from Real Madrid, but fines of tens of millions are meaningless. As I mentioned in another thread, only points sanctions will hurt them. Is there an option of lobbying for this, if stuff comes out in the wash?.
what premier league rules does this break though? Clearly breaks uefa ffp but can’t see anything here that breaks PL rules

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #24610 on: March 7, 2019, 07:40:38 pm »
Problem for this so called investigation now, is enough time has passed for City to make sure every last piece of evidence is destroyed.  Nothing will be found.

They never denied der Spiegels leaks, just that they wouldn't comment on them. 

Scum club, not just for the cheating but for their scumbag owners too, that it seems plenty are willing to turn a blind eye to, including shit tons of fans around the world.

Yeah, although the "these e-mails were hacked and used out of context" defence falls to bits if it turns out that everyone at City has absolutely no recollection of the e-mails etc. See where UEFA get to - think the argument about other clubs kicking up a stink is going to play a part here, even if it's done behind the scenes.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24611 on: March 7, 2019, 07:40:59 pm »
I hate this club with a passion, their fans are scumbags so are their owners. Hope they get the book thrown at them, preferably in the form of a points deduction of a European ban.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #24612 on: March 7, 2019, 07:43:34 pm »

what premier league rules does this break though? Clearly breaks uefa ffp but can’t see anything here that breaks PL rules
Is the FA as part of UEFA so totally toothless in the face of the premier league. More pity for it as a body if that is the case.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24613 on: March 7, 2019, 07:43:42 pm »
can definitely see the big european clubs putting a lot of pressure on uefa here, likes of Roma/inter/milan all had ffp punishments so they will not be happy with another slap on the wrist, and let’s be honest it’s Man City here not united, doubt the sponsors will be that arsed if they’re banned for a few years and it makes uefa look like they mean business

That last point could be the crucial one, if uefa actually want to do something besides hold out their hands for bigger payoffs, this is actually the ideal time to be doing it as the longer City have to establish themselves the more appealing they will be to sponsors and bandwagoners.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #24614 on: March 7, 2019, 07:53:59 pm »

There's PL financial fair play rules too.
Wording from the PL guide:
Pursuant to Rules E.18 to E.20, the Board may require further information from the Club including (but not limited to):a)  confirmation that Club Own Revenue Uplift has been calculated on a like-for-like basis; andb)  satisfactory evidence that revenue included within the calculation of Club Own Revenue Uplift has not been artificially inflated.In addition, the Board may adjust a Club Own Revenue Uplift by assessing any revenue within it from Related Party Transactions to Fair Market Value. As set out in the definition of Club Own Revenue Uplift (Rule A.1.30), the Board must give the Club the opportunity to make submissions before it does so.

If their revenue increases are total bullshit, or they're hiding salaries in offshore accounts they would be breaching the rules.
But it's probably financial penalties only.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #24615 on: March 7, 2019, 08:04:45 pm »
If their revenue increases are total bullshit, or they're hiding salaries in offshore accounts they would be breaching the rules.

Surely HMRC will be interested as well.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #24616 on: March 7, 2019, 08:12:02 pm »
You would think so, but all those players who were being paid image rights via those tax avoidance schemes used for the film industry were hit with penalties, not the clubs.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24617 on: March 7, 2019, 08:12:26 pm »
oh god yeah, that side contract for Mancini is one thing, and potentially their other businesses that are uk operated if that subsidiary is where the sponsorships came from?

cheees, I don’t think it’s a sporting punishment although it would be hilarious if they did relegate them a few divisions for this

Online cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24618 on: March 7, 2019, 08:19:51 pm »
A 10 league point deduction each of the last 6 seasons should be sufficient punishment, plus a 5 year exclusion from the Champions League

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24619 on: March 7, 2019, 08:28:11 pm »

(via Times' Martyn Ziegler)

See what doesn't happen this time.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24620 on: March 7, 2019, 08:29:57 pm »
Not a chance anything will happen. Really think these we are investigating _____ statements are just to look like they are doing something. Its telling everyones reaction is instantly calling out the inevitability of no punishment being handed out

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24621 on: March 7, 2019, 08:30:03 pm »
There are some major legal implications of this is proven true, as these latest accusations point towards false accounting and fraud which is a criminal offence.

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24622 on: March 7, 2019, 08:33:43 pm »
You would think so, but all those players who were being paid image rights via those tax avoidance schemes used for the film industry were hit with penalties, not the clubs.
Wasn't that just the individuals investing in the schemes rather than clubs paying through them. Think the image rights stuff is how much is being paid to companies set up by/for  the players

Offline Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24623 on: March 7, 2019, 09:01:00 pm »
UEFA preening and wanting to show hard they are. Some team from Albania are in line for an absolute walloping ...as for City? I just have the tiniest inkling feeling nothing will come of it.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24624 on: March 7, 2019, 09:03:46 pm »
I do wonder if certain people within UEFA will take it upon themselves yet again to renegotiate any fines that man city may face in the future?

Worth noting, yet again.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/manchester-city-exposed-bending-the-rules-to-the-tune-of-millions-a-1236346.html

"The remaining 12 million GBP requirement will come from alternative sources provided by His Highness." With just a single sentence, Pearce confirmed the accusations that his club had repeatedly, indignantly rejected: Namely, that His Highness, Sheikh Mansour, paid a portion of the sponsoring money himself!

That is of vital importance when it comes to UEFA's Financial Fair Play rules. If the club goes on a shopping spree with the sheikh's money, those expenditures must be declared, which quickly puts the balance sheet in the red. If, however, that money can be disguised as sponsoring money, it looks like revenues and Man City can afford larger expenditures without fear of UEFA sanctions.

It's all just a silly misunderstanding...oh and they're also being framed by the football elites. Poor little man city. The clock is ticking...

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24625 on: March 7, 2019, 09:24:22 pm »
Never mind the quadruple. Manchester City have just completed the treble. Investigations now open with the FA, UEFA and FIFA.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #24626 on: March 7, 2019, 09:30:04 pm »
There are some major legal implications of this is proven true, as these latest accusations point towards false accounting and fraud which is a criminal offence.

Dear CraigDS

You are hereby invited to afternoon tea party to be held at The UAE's luxuriously appointed consulate this weekend. We have arranged a Driver(s) for you, but due to space restrictions, please come alone. No plus 1 for this prestigious event. This is also an electronic device free event, please leave your phone at home as well. Oh, and its a surprise, so dont tell anybody where you are going. We look forward to your RSVP, thank you.

Iyagonna Killyou
Acting Secretary, media relations
London consulate
(For) HRH S. Mansour
UAE
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline sirKennyDaggers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24627 on: March 7, 2019, 10:17:53 pm »
We have done so well to compete with these cheating fuckers.

Offline LFCEmpire

• Legacy Fan
  • Icelandic Kopite
« Reply #24628 on: March 7, 2019, 10:43:09 pm »
We have done so well to compete with these cheating fuckers.

Amen brother, City and their blood money can get to fuck.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24629 on: March 7, 2019, 11:02:34 pm »
Regardless of the outcome of any investigations, it's really nice to see headlines such as "Man City investigated by Uefa over claims club has breached FFP rules" on the BBC Football website rather than the "best team in history" blah blah. Perfect timing too, just as the perfect team close in on the perfect quadruple. OK I'm being sarcastic there, but I do think its time for some sort of reality check for this lot.

From a UEFA point of view, as others have said I'm not convinced that they will show their teeth but I do think that they seem more determined to be seen as clean, responsible and ethical organisation since the Michel Platini scandal. I also get the impression that they are annoyed about City taking the piss out of them, so who knows.   
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #24630 on: March 8, 2019, 07:30:44 am »
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #24631 on: March 8, 2019, 07:39:56 am »
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/rival-premier-league-clubs-demand-action-on-man-city-over-financial-fair-play-ltwz3tnf7

"Rival Premier League clubs demand action on Man City over financial fair play"

Could only read the first para, but I gather that it's not just top six clubs. So City can't claim their usual bollocks about a historic 'clique' of top clubs wanting them to fail/arrayed against them.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24632 on: March 8, 2019, 07:47:50 am »
Could only read the first para, but I gather that it's not just top six clubs. So City can't claim their usual bollocks about a historic 'clique' of top clubs wanting them to fail/arrayed against them.
also the big european clubs can use the super league threat if uefa do jack this time

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24633 on: March 8, 2019, 08:17:25 am »
Surely someone at HRMC and Companies House should be following up on these alleged dubious transactions.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #24634 on: March 8, 2019, 08:22:40 am »
also the big european clubs can use the super league threat if uefa do jack this time

I'm surprised the likes of Real, Barcelona and Juventus aren't making more of this or are they worried skeletons may fall out of their closets?

Mind you the Italian authorities gave Juve some meaningful punishment a few years ago so they may think what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, or the Italuan equivalent.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24635 on: March 8, 2019, 08:23:23 am »

FOOTBALL
Rival Premier League clubs demand action on Man City over financial fair play
Paul Joyce, Martyn Ziegler
March 8 2019, 12:01am,
The Times

At least a dozen top-flight clubs are planning to write to the Premier League to ask what action they intend to take over alleged breaches of financial fair play by Manchester City. In an unprecedented move, the clubs intend to call on the Premier League to clarify its position over the accusations.

The Times understands that a majority of clubs are already on board with the proposal and more were being asked to sign up last night. The development illustrates how scepticism over City’s practices permeates beyond their immediate top-six rivals.

The news comes as Uefa yesterday announced a formal investigation into alleged financial fair play violations by City, stemming from information released in the Football Leaks data cache, but which the club strongly deny. The Football Leaks website was set up in 2015 to reveal alleged corruption in football and has supplied documents to several European news outlets over the past four years. The Times has learnt that Uefa has contacted France’s financial prosecutor seeking access to millions of Football Leaks documents.

Meanwhile, the latest leaked files suggest City discussed a plan to pay Jadon Sancho’s family £225,000 before recruiting the England star when he was a 14-year-old at Watford’s academy. City dismissed as “entirely false” accusations they may have flouted FFP rules.

Their statement said: “Manchester City welcomes a formal Uefa investigation to bring an end to the speculation resulting from the illegal hacking and out of context publication of City emails.

“The accusation of financial irregularities are entirely false. The club’s published accounts are complete and a matter of legal and regulatory record.”

Uefa’s club financial control body said its investigation would “focus on alleged violations of FFP that were made public in various media outlets”.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/rival-premier-league-clubs-demand-action-on-man-city-over-financial-fair-play-ltwz3tnf7

Jurgen YNWA

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #24636 on: March 8, 2019, 08:29:14 am »
Lovely that they have finally taken their fingers out of their arses and are 'investigating', but we all know that absolutely nothing will be found. They have left far too much time between allegations for City to clear the dirt. Which is going to suit UEFA just fine. Same with any investigation the PL do.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #24637 on: March 8, 2019, 08:29:37 am »
FOOTBALL
Rival Premier League clubs demand action on Man City over financial fair play
Paul Joyce, Martyn Ziegler
March 8 2019, 12:01am,
The Times

At least a dozen top-flight clubs are planning to write to the Premier League to ask what action they intend to take over alleged breaches of financial fair play by Manchester City. In an unprecedented move, the clubs intend to call on the Premier League to clarify its position over the accusations.

The Times understands that a majority of clubs are already on board with the proposal and more were being asked to sign up last night. The development illustrates how scepticism over City’s practices permeates beyond their immediate top-six rivals.

The news comes as Uefa yesterday announced a formal investigation into alleged financial fair play violations by City, stemming from information released in the Football Leaks data cache, but which the club strongly deny. The Football Leaks website was set up in 2015 to reveal alleged corruption in football and has supplied documents to several European news outlets over the past four years. The Times has learnt that Uefa has contacted France’s financial prosecutor seeking access to millions of Football Leaks documents.

Meanwhile, the latest leaked files suggest City discussed a plan to pay Jadon Sancho’s family £225,000 before recruiting the England star when he was a 14-year-old at Watford’s academy. City dismissed as “entirely false” accusations they may have flouted FFP rules.

Their statement said: “Manchester City welcomes a formal Uefa investigation to bring an end to the speculation resulting from the illegal hacking and out of context publication of City emails.

“The accusation of financial irregularities are entirely false. The club’s published accounts are complete and a matter of legal and regulatory record.”

Uefa’s club financial control body said its investigation would “focus on alleged violations of FFP that were made public in various media outlets”.

Well John W is on record as saying clubs should adhere to FFP and that it was part of his thinking when buying the club.

For once, I hold out some hope that UEFA will do something serious and take them to task. The whole football world is watching properly this time. An example needs to be made of City and PSG and anyone else breaching regulations using 'dubious' methods.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Online So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #24638 on: March 8, 2019, 08:32:31 am »
Well John W is on record as saying clubs should adhere to FFP and that it was part of his thinking when buying the club.

For once, I hold out some hope that UEFA will do something serious and take them to task. The whole football world is watching properly this time. An example needs to be made of City and PSG and anyone else breaching regulations using 'dubious' methods.

Have Real any more training grounds to sell to the Spanish government? ;D

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24639 on: March 8, 2019, 08:35:07 am »
I wonder if the players are that cocooned that they give a shit about this. Surley one or two of them with a conscience must sit at home on their gold thrones and think about who they play for. I was thinking about Aguero the other day, a top class player no doubt, who has spent the main part of his career at some jumped up club who think they are above the rules. When he retires noone will remember him. Or not remember him alongside the greats anyway

What a pathetic club they are. Wish they'd piss off back to being a yoyo club. Bastards have already cost us one league title, lets hope there are no more we have been cheated out of.

I have more faith in Europes clubs kicking up a fuss than I do UEFA but we will see. While they are at it they can fuck Chelsea and PSG off as well.