Author Topic: Things that wind you up irrationally...  (Read 523650 times)

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
Re: Things that wind you up irrationally...
« Reply #6080 on: December 6, 2011, 01:17:01 pm »
the bitch opposite me is going to get a twatting if she don't stop shovelling gargantuan amounts of food down her face then proceed to eat with her gob open.

That's no way to talk about your bird HF.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #6081 on: December 6, 2011, 03:11:50 pm »
People coming round doing surveys.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #6082 on: December 6, 2011, 03:26:29 pm »
That's no way to talk about your bird HF.

Do you really think ive got a bird. Jeez, i wish.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6083 on: December 6, 2011, 03:27:33 pm »
People coming round doing surveys.

How many times in the last 12 months have people called round on you to conduct surveys?

- 1-2
- 3-5
- More than 5

How wound up does this make you?

- Not wound up at all
- Quite wound up
- Very wound up

Online frag

• ile
  • Legacy Fan
  • We’ve been to...
« Reply #6084 on: December 6, 2011, 04:19:57 pm »
Bloody mates who want to arrange to go out for a few beers around 5 o'clock an tell you fifty times over to text them in the morning to confirm.

Low and behold its 4.20 and still no effing reply from 8.30am. I'll get a reply at about 4.54 asking me were i am.

Offline cissepower

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6085 on: December 6, 2011, 06:38:37 pm »
A lot of you have some very strange/hormonal/flaky friends.

I guess as SamAteTheRedAcid said, must just be a sign of the times we're living in.

Life was so much better before mobiles made everyone capable of changing plans at the last minute.

People just can't do it anymore - it's like the constant need to look for something better. 'Yeah I know we planned to go to X but Y is at Z and he's got V with him' - why didn't you just fucking tell Y and V that we're at fucking X and that's that?
« Last Edit: December 6, 2011, 06:43:22 pm by cissepower »
~~Justice For The 96, You'll Never Walk Alone~~

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #6086 on: December 6, 2011, 08:01:12 pm »
What's more dickheadish than driving around when it's not foggy with your front fog lights on?

Driving around when it's not foggy with ONE front fog light on.

They should be called "Dickhead Lights" (unless it's foggy, when they're either called "Sensible Diver Lights" or "Dickhead Cos You're Not Fucking Using Them When You Are Meant/Allowed To Be Using Them Cos It's FUCKING FOGGY.......DICKHEAD! Lights."

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh that feels better........

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6087 on: December 6, 2011, 08:04:09 pm »
What's more dickheadish than driving around when it's not foggy with your front fog lights on?

They should be called "Dickhead Lights" (unless it's foggy, when they're either called "Sensible Diver Lights" or "Dickhead Cos You're Not Fucking Using Them When You Are Meant/Allowed To Be Using Them Cos It's FUCKING FOGGY.......DICKHEAD! Lights."

Wrong thread mate, should be in the vent your anger threaa.....ohhh. Nevermind.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6088 on: December 6, 2011, 08:04:46 pm »
Wrong thread mate, should be in the vent your anger threaa.....ohhh. Nevermind.
I feel irrationally wound up :P

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!
« Reply #6089 on: December 6, 2011, 08:05:15 pm »

Agree with it all.

However more and more new models use the fog lights to light up the side you are turning towards. You indicator is on left - when you turn left the left fog light turns on to light up the turn even more/better. Is that what you mean by "Driving around when it's not foggy with ONE front fog light on." ?

Offline Mashy-rawr!nooo

• Oordeers friiees wiith hiis whoopers!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Once upon a time.....
« Reply #6090 on: December 6, 2011, 08:06:18 pm »
Some sodding cheap Lidl pizza. Its fucking HOT  :no :no :no :no :no :no :no :no

My mouth fuckin burns. I've eaten half a pack of grapes to cool it down.  :no :no
My Grammar is shit. I no it and you no it.
They're Stoke. They throw sticks at aeroplanes there

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6091 on: December 6, 2011, 08:07:31 pm »
Agree with it all.

However more and more new models use the fog lights to light up the side you are turning towards. You indicator is on left - when you turn left the left fog light turns on to light up the turn even more/better. Is that what you mean by "Driving around when it's not foggy with ONE front fog light on." ?
No - it's the straight line fuckers that dazzle me from 2.47 miles away. Twats. I've noticed that fog light on when turning thingie, not so dickheadish cos it's not so fucking obvious.

Told you it was irrational ;)

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6092 on: December 6, 2011, 08:12:39 pm »
No - it's the straight line fuckers that dazzle me from 2.47 miles away. Twats. I've noticed that fog light on when turning thingie, not so dickheadish cos it's not so fucking obvious.

Told you it was irrational ;)

I'm not too succesful right now, am I? :D

Agree btw. ;)

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6093 on: December 6, 2011, 08:18:33 pm »
Some sodding cheap Lidl pizza. Its fucking HOT  :no :no :no :no :no :no :no :no

My mouth fuckin burns. I've eaten half a pack of grapes to cool it down.  :no :no

You mincy sod.If its too hot for your delicate lil mouth, drink milk. Then, man up. :)
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6094 on: December 6, 2011, 08:29:57 pm »
Thames Valley Council. Fuck off. Giving my dad a fucking parking ticket in November. Get to fuck you twats and get a life. Not irrational from me, but is from them.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6095 on: December 6, 2011, 09:33:56 pm »
Thames Valley Council. Fuck off. Giving my dad a fucking parking ticket in November. Get to fuck you twats and get a life. Not irrational from me, but is from them.

That's just plain stupid. :duh

You tell them the truth mate... ;)

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6096 on: December 6, 2011, 09:39:28 pm »
That's just plain stupid. :duh

You tell them the truth mate... ;)

We have mate. And apparently the truth isnt a valid reason? WTF is that all about.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6097 on: December 6, 2011, 09:40:32 pm »
When you see someone while your out who you think owes you money but you're not 100% sure if it's them so don't say anything :no

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6098 on: December 6, 2011, 09:48:12 pm »
We have mate. And apparently the truth isnt a valid reason? WTF is that all about.

Not valid? WTF is that all about? Do they believe in resurrection or what? What a bunch of tw*ts. Well I guess if they want your dad to pay up they're in for a long wait... Unbelieveable! *pft*

Offline PJG

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6099 on: December 6, 2011, 09:53:23 pm »
Tennis

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6100 on: December 6, 2011, 09:56:49 pm »

Offline Azi

• eckerslike
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6101 on: December 6, 2011, 09:58:40 pm »
application forms that give you a word limit it sounds simple only 200 words but i now have 290 words and i dont know what parts to take out and what parts to leave in  :butt :butt

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6102 on: December 6, 2011, 10:02:08 pm »
When you see someone while your out who you think owes you money but you're not 100% sure if it's them so don't say anything :no

Surely if you know them well enough to lend them money you know what they look like? I reckon you just bottled it.

Offline timmyonions

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96
    • timmyonions@gmail.com
« Reply #6103 on: December 6, 2011, 10:06:47 pm »
Probably been said before..

People that stop in the yellow box on the road and block you coming out of your junction.

Does my head in.  :butt
That right peg hits it and you see the future arc of the ball and time goes al gluey like a Dali painting, and for a second there's a 20yr old StevenGerrard and your young self cheering him on through the prism. His big smile fades in an the net is shivering and J.Hart's trying not to look grateful for the privilege of being that close to greatness

Offline timmyonions

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96
    • timmyonions@gmail.com
« Reply #6104 on: December 6, 2011, 10:08:17 pm »
Surely if you know them well enough to lend them money you know what they look like? I reckon you just bottled it.

Or else he`s loaded  :)
That right peg hits it and you see the future arc of the ball and time goes al gluey like a Dali painting, and for a second there's a 20yr old StevenGerrard and your young self cheering him on through the prism. His big smile fades in an the net is shivering and J.Hart's trying not to look grateful for the privilege of being that close to greatness

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6105 on: December 6, 2011, 10:09:12 pm »
Not valid? WTF is that all about? Do they believe in resurrection or what? What a bunch of tw*ts. Well I guess if they want your dad to pay up they're in for a long wait... Unbelieveable! *pft*

Fuck em. My old man will do what im doing . ;)

Offline PJG

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6106 on: December 6, 2011, 11:12:25 pm »
Why?

I hurt my erm..."right" hand playing it.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6107 on: December 6, 2011, 11:31:47 pm »

This person done a runner and I haven't seen them in nearly 2 years mate, I was also driving past and it was dark, hence me not being sure.

So I reckon you're chatting bollocks.

Offline Sinead7

• Many hands make brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our revenge will be the laughter of our children
« Reply #6108 on: December 6, 2011, 11:33:48 pm »
Trapps Army 2012

Offline PJG

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6109 on: December 7, 2011, 01:45:23 am »

Offline Gobias Industries

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6110 on: December 7, 2011, 01:48:09 am »

:lmao Never seen that as a gif. Brilliant.

Offline Sinead7

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6111 on: December 7, 2011, 01:39:08 pm »
The phrase

'Form is temporary class is permanent'

Its a stupid phrase.
Trapps Army 2012

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #6112 on: December 7, 2011, 01:44:47 pm »
your tucking into a lovely delicious hot dinner when half way through a giant black hair appears on the plate literally out of nowhere
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6113 on: December 7, 2011, 01:46:45 pm »
Irish Folk Trance - I mean, seriously, wtf?!

Offline Sinead7

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6114 on: December 7, 2011, 01:59:59 pm »
Irish Folk Trance - I mean, seriously, wtf?!

You are 'Well Jel'
Trapps Army 2012

Offline Gobias Industries

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6115 on: December 7, 2011, 06:49:56 pm »
Supermarkets are bad in general, but the people in Tesco seem to be among the dullest fucking morons to have ever walked the face of the Earth.

If I'm walking past an aisle and my trolley is halfway across, fucking wait for me to pass before coming out. Don't fucking force your way past me forcing me to stop abruptly so as not to hit you, you ignorant c*nt. One of these times one of you will be unlucky enough to catch me feeling like Harry Callaghan and you'll suffer the full force of my trolley pushing wrath, punk. Until then, I'll flash you a dirty look and say something like "Aye, just go through then, never mind waiting two seconds" just loudly enough that you can hear it but quiet enough that you can't be sure. Cos that's how I fucking roll.

Hey check-out monkey, if I'm packing my shit and I'm running out of bags, give me more fucking bags you twat. Don't make me ask and certainly don't sit watching me have nowhere to put the shit your scanning and doing nothing. I'll stand here all fucking night if you want to have ourselves a stand-off. Otherwise give me the fucking bags like a good little retail-slave.

And to that fucking bitch that followed me down the frozen food aisle literally less than two feet from my heels, why are you in such a fucking rush? I was walking at a regular pace, I didn't even stop for a look. You'll get there in like ten seconds, give it a fucking break and get out of my personal space before I turn around and accidentally rape you, mistaking your physical closeness for unrepentant sexual desire. I don't want to go to jail! If you want to fuck, tell me. If not why are you so close to my dick right now?

And see you Tesco fucking Wireless. See every time I try to access Twitter, stop popping up asking me to join the fucking network. I can't join the network I don't have a shitty clubcard. And even if I did you'd probably charge me points for access you shitcoat. When I tell you once that I don't want to join, stop asking me every other fucking time. You're a shit, pointless wifi service. There are pubs, not even chain pubs, that offer FREE wireless access to everybody that comes in. And yet I can't have it? Fuck you. I'll use the shitty 3G signal I can get about 1/4 of the time I'm in your hollow metal carcass.

And see you, you fucking prick. You in front of me in the queue. Yeah that's right. See when you've finished putting your shopping up on the conveyor belt, and what a glorious shop you've managed to do for yourself this week. Is there anything in there that you wont fry? How about a piece of fruit or a vegetable you fat useless lump of shit. I bet if I cut you open Quality Streets would pour out, still in the wrappers, you greedy c*nt. And can someone check his folds? I think he's smuggling another week's shopping in there. But back to the matter at hand. When you've finished putting all your bacon and eggs and crisps and biscuits and cakes and chips and all the rest, grab a fucking "next customer" separator thingy (what the fuck's it called? I dunno, who gives a shit) and sit it at the end of your food. Otherwise you'll end up getting my shopping too. I know that wouldn't be a problem for you you fucking elephant, but I've not spent the last hour trudging around this place to have you take all the food I got. You wouldn't like a lot of it anyway. Some of it has colours in it other than brown and yellow. Ewwwww. It'll take you three seconds, less probably. Just do it. It's your place to do it. I shouldn't fucking have to.

Offline shockwave_dave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6116 on: December 7, 2011, 07:00:56 pm »
:lmao

Superb!

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6117 on: December 7, 2011, 07:05:14 pm »
Mancs in general and a mate in particular getting on his high horse about Suarez and claiming him giving the finger is far worse than Rooney swearing down the camera. Saying he would be horrified if that had happened in front of him and his lad. Obviously in this hypothetical world he lives in he wouldn't be at all bothered by anyone on the crowd swearing or doing rude gestures, just those mast Hispanic scouser types.

Sorry wrong thread, thought this was the  things that wind you up rationally.

Offline Chinbits

• Has a Purpoise in life
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Factor 3rd Place WINNER
« Reply #6118 on: December 7, 2011, 07:18:44 pm »
Pet names for your privates 'Do you want to put your smelly lodger in my minky peepot?' Not really love, Let me finish this bottle of wine and I might tickle your gibbon's chin for a bit if I can be arsed.
Hold a powerful magnet against your stomach and then run it up your body until it's under your chin.

While wearing your mum's skin as a hat.

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6119 on: December 7, 2011, 07:47:12 pm »
I hurt my erm..."right" hand playing it.

Fair enough