Author Topic: Things that wind you up irrationally...  (Read 523863 times)

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
Re: Things that wind you up irrationally...
« Reply #5960 on: December 3, 2011, 11:20:39 am »
Sarah Millican. Ooh I'm fat and me fanny stinks of stale butter like, ha ha ha. Fuck off.
She'd sound much better if she was telling her jokes from the bottom of a bottomless pit.

I've two garden gnomes out front that tell better jokes than this unfunny wretch.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5961 on: December 3, 2011, 11:50:09 am »
Fuck it, I'm on a roll now, and I haven't even been drinking.

Football Managers. Especially those ones who are obviously SHIT, and keep getting employed to do an even shitter job at the next club. You become a manager, you're shit at it, you get sacked because you're so shit at it, you walk away with ten million quid for the privilege of being shit at it, then you sit on a few MOTD sofas, pontificating about what the still-employed-because-they're-not-shit-like-you-were managers are doing wrong with their teams, before eventually being asked to take over another ailing club, who have just sacked their manager for being impossibly shitter than you ever were, where you only agree to take over if the club agrees to add a clause giving you twenty million quid this time, if they have to sack you because you're shit. 6 months later, they sack you because, to everyone's utter amazement, you're SHIT, but don't worry, because incredibly enough, there are loads of other completely clueless, blinkered clubs just QUEUEING UP for your particular brand of shitness.

And. if your name's Alan Shearer, you get to take five million a game while leading your club into relegation, and then LAUGH about it with Knobbo Lawrenson on the same MOTD sofa just days later, as you playfully jest that it's "business as usual" back on Planet Punditry from now on.

Football Management - surely the only profession where, the shitter you are, the more successful you become.

best post i have read in ages.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #5963 on: December 3, 2011, 12:14:05 pm »
'Pint of Guinness, please'

'Thats £3.40 please'

I get halfway down the pint before I can relax about that. Fucking theft
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #5964 on: December 3, 2011, 12:15:12 pm »
Being sick. Caught a bug of my little sister, was up until 6 with the runs and also brought my tea back up. Lost 5 pounds though so I suppose that's a positive :D
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5965 on: December 3, 2011, 12:21:02 pm »
Twats who mither celebrities on Twitter for a retweet. Hi Lucas, can I have a RT because I'm having my hair cut today?

No you can't, throw yourself in front of the next express train that happens to pass you, you utter utter sheep's c*nt.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5966 on: December 3, 2011, 01:47:45 pm »
Twats who mither celebrities on Twitter for a retweet. Hi Lucas, can I have a RT because I'm having my hair cut today?

No you can't, throw yourself in front of the next express train that happens to pass you, you utter utter sheep's c*nt.

"Like"

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5967 on: December 3, 2011, 01:49:40 pm »
Pneumonia.

Missus has had it for almost 3 weeks and even spent 5 days in the hospital. This morning..... I frigging have it too! Fuck off Will you? :no

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #5968 on: December 3, 2011, 03:39:53 pm »
Pneumonia.

Missus has had it for almost 3 weeks and even spent 5 days in the hospital. This morning..... I frigging have it too! Fuck off Will you? :no

Fuckinghell, get well soon mate, your Mrs too.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #5969 on: December 3, 2011, 04:05:12 pm »
Pneumonia.

Told you you'd be lucky to get it before Chrimbo (sex that is, not pneumonia).  ;)

Get well soon mate.

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5970 on: December 3, 2011, 04:19:38 pm »
Peas.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5971 on: December 3, 2011, 04:36:32 pm »
Fuckinghell, get well soon mate, your Mrs too.

Thanks... :wave

Told you you'd be lucky to get it before Chrimbo (sex that is, not pneumonia).  ;)

Get well soon mate.

I know but why did you have to be right? :sad

Thanks though. Already on antibiotics so things should improve slowly now...

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5972 on: December 3, 2011, 05:22:36 pm »
hope your well mate.
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5973 on: December 3, 2011, 05:27:08 pm »
hope your well mate.

I will be. Eventually.

I hate having pneumonia. Takes ages before your lungs are back to normal. I mean a small walk from one to the other of our house has me panting right now.

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #5974 on: December 3, 2011, 06:27:33 pm »
Pneumonia.

Wow! get well soon, rest a lot and take good care. :(
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5975 on: December 3, 2011, 08:52:09 pm »
Go shopping out of your own area, about 40 miles away to be precise. Buy yourself some new gear, rather happy and all that and you come home.

Take everything out of the bags and go to hang them up then realise the stupid dickhead from behind the counter somehow manages to leave the security tag in the back of my new top. How the fuck did I get through the detectors on the door without it going off if that is what it is there for and if by somehow they did switch it off or whatever the fuck they do, did they not remove the bastard thing?

Phone them up, "just come in and we can remove it or send it in the post and we will get it mailed back to you in a few days". Yeah thanks!

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5976 on: December 3, 2011, 09:22:58 pm »
Go shopping out of your own area, about 40 miles away to be precise. Buy yourself some new gear, rather happy and all that and you come home.

Take everything out of the bags and go to hang them up then realise the stupid dickhead from behind the counter somehow manages to leave the security tag in the back of my new top. How the fuck did I get through the detectors on the door without it going off if that is what it is there for and if by somehow they did switch it off or whatever the fuck they do, did they not remove the bastard thing?

Phone them up, "just come in and we can remove it or send it in the post and we will get it mailed back to you in a few days". Yeah thanks!

You can get it off with a pair of scissors mate, just cut the plastic dwn and get the nail out of the end, done it before, just be careful.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5977 on: December 3, 2011, 09:37:39 pm »
You can get it off with a pair of scissors mate, just cut the plastic dwn and get the nail out of the end, done it before, just be careful.

always knew you was a shoplifter.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #5978 on: December 3, 2011, 09:39:18 pm »
Housemate has a few of her friends over for a few drinks.

One of them is walking around the house making elephant noises with a peice of corned beef hanging out her snout in a tube shape acting as her trunk.

I found it funny at first, about 40 minutes ago, but she is still fucking doing it.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5979 on: December 3, 2011, 09:40:32 pm »

One of them is walking around the house making elephant noises with a peice of corned beef hanging out her snout in a tube shape acting as her trunk.

I found it funny at first, about 40 minutes ago, but she is still fucking doing it.

shag her and bag her.

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #5980 on: December 3, 2011, 09:41:45 pm »

So she loves a bit of beef in her face but you're sitting on here?!
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline INABITSKI

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5981 on: December 3, 2011, 09:53:43 pm »

Might give it a go tomorrow. Had too many now to do it without ripping the top/slicing my fingers off.  ;D

Offline BRdispatch05

• Avian maculation. Aural Tetanus Fetishist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5982 on: December 3, 2011, 10:00:02 pm »
Might give it a go tomorrow. Had too many now to do it without ripping the top/slicing my fingers off.  ;D

found this video if it helps

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KRIqwSOeVXU&amp;feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KRIqwSOeVXU&amp;feature=player_embedded</a>

this one explains it a little better

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fOKxmBos9ZM&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fOKxmBos9ZM&amp;feature=related</a>
The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. - Joseph Campbell

Offline INABITSKI

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5983 on: December 3, 2011, 10:58:48 pm »
found this video if it helps

Was the dome shaped one. Had to burn the end off it and slice through. No damage, no house fire, all is well. Thanks.

Offline Gobias Industries

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5984 on: December 4, 2011, 04:23:40 am »
Wikipedia Programmer Brandon Harris.

Look, mate. I get that Wikipedia is a good thing. I fucking love it. If I had the money I would donate. But when I open a page and I start reading and suddenly your fucking mug is there, it makes me want to close the page. You look like a fucking paedo. If you're going to be one of the three faces of the company along with Jimmy Wales' oddly intense stare and the crazy cat lady, can you at least tidy yourself up a bit? Get a hair cut, do something about the paedo stache. I can see how long your hair is you fucking oddball. There's no need for that. You sit in front of a computer all day, you're not a rock god. And stop looking at me like that. I get it, you were born a decade too late and you missed out on being in a band back when Rock music was cool and it was about the music. But fuck me mate get a smile on your face or something. But not before you've had a trim and a shave cos that would just look creepy. Really fucking creepy.

Wikipedia author Susan Hewitt

Am I supposed to be fucking impressed that you've authored a bajillion pages? Maybe if you'd only authored a trillion pages you'd have had time for a haircut. If I give my money to you will you spend it on tins of felix? Will you buy more fabric to sew your own clothes? Who knows. Weirdo.

Jimmy Wales...

Stop trying to stare-fuck my money out of my wallet you creep.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #5985 on: December 4, 2011, 08:19:55 am »
Thanks for making my day Gobias. Stare-fuck, thats got me chuckling away here.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline shockwave_dave

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5986 on: December 4, 2011, 11:13:47 am »

Look, mate. I get that Wikipedia is a good thing. I fucking love it. If I had the money I would donate. But when I open a page and I start reading and suddenly your fucking mug is there, it makes me want to close the page. You look like a fucking paedo. If you're going to be one of the three faces of the company along with Jimmy Wales' oddly intense stare and the crazy cat lady, can you at least tidy yourself up a bit? Get a hair cut, do something about the paedo stache. I can see how long your hair is you fucking oddball. There's no need for that. You sit in front of a computer all day, you're not a rock god. And stop looking at me like that. I get it, you were born a decade too late and you missed out on being in a band back when Rock music was cool and it was about the music. But fuck me mate get a smile on your face or something. But not before you've had a trim and a shave cos that would just look creepy. Really fucking creepy.

Am I supposed to be fucking impressed that you've authored a bajillion pages? Maybe if you'd only authored a trillion pages you'd have had time for a haircut. If I give my money to you will you spend it on tins of felix? Will you buy more fabric to sew your own clothes? Who knows. Weirdo.

Jimmy Wales...

:lmao

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5987 on: December 4, 2011, 12:50:28 pm »
have to agree with gobias, its fucking annoying.

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #5988 on: December 4, 2011, 03:11:02 pm »
 ;D
Nice one Gobias, that's cheered me up!

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5989 on: December 4, 2011, 03:46:26 pm »
Holiday Showdown.

Fucks sake what do these people expect, they always end up arguing, you know what your getting yourself in for. Fucks sake.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #5990 on: December 4, 2011, 03:57:26 pm »
That fucking quim in the Ladbrokes ad.
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5991 on: December 4, 2011, 06:24:39 pm »
Isofix bases for kids car seats and their picture instructions. I spent half an hour on step 1, trying to attach the plastic brackets into the metal hooks. Brought on a severe case of Playstation thumb as well and I couldn't even get it done. Sister in law turns up and does the whole thing in two minutes.

Fuck me I am useless (and I suspect what really winds me up!).

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #5992 on: December 4, 2011, 06:42:29 pm »
Overseas call centres, I really, really, really hate them!

It just seems that every single company nowadays had outsourced to Addis Ababa or Kathmandu. Last week I had the misfortune to ring Virgin Media and Vodafone, low and behold Virgin Media kept me waiting for 25 minutes before I spoke to a nice man who could hardly speak the Queens English!
Then, Vodafone I telephoned to ask why I had been charged an extra £10 on my bill, and ended up getting shouted at by the guy on the phone!!!  :no
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5993 on: December 4, 2011, 06:46:47 pm »

It just seems that every single company nowadays had outsourced to Addis Ababa or Kathmandu. Last week I had the misfortune to ring Virgin Media and Vodafone, low and behold Virgin Media kept me waiting for 25 minutes before I spoke to a nice man who could hardly speak the Queens English!
Then, Vodafone I telephoned to ask why I had been charged an extra £10 on my bill, and ended up getting shouted at by the guy on the phone!!!  :no

Vodephone rang me the other day, i tried to be polite as i could with the sales guy and i'm in sales myself and understand how it works but fucks sake, he then said "so you don't want a free mobile from us today", i said no, he seemed shocked and got a bit moody with me

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5994 on: December 4, 2011, 07:50:13 pm »
Vodephone rang me the other day, i tried to be polite as i could with the sales guy and i'm in sales myself and understand how it works but fucks sake, he then said "so you don't want a free mobile from us today", i said no, he seemed shocked and got a bit moody with me

Running our own business we (missus and myself) get alot of calls from various types of companies trying to sell us their products. Not too long ago this fella from a teleprovider called up and my missus answered the call. After he'd introduced himself my missus wanted to cut the conversation short because she knew what was coming and we are not interested because we have a really good deal on our mobile phones. So she politely tells him that she's not interested to which he replies that she doesn't even know what his call is about. She tells him that she thinks he wants to sell some Mobile phone deal. His reply was: "No I am calling to sell you a whore and three hand grenades!"

Amazing innit? :butt
« Last Edit: December 4, 2011, 07:54:45 pm by Bennekov »

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5995 on: December 4, 2011, 07:59:39 pm »
Running our own business we (missus and myself) get alot of calls from various types of companies trying to sell us their products. Not too long ago this fella from a teleprovider called up and my missus answered the call. After he'd introduced himself my missus wanted to cut the conversation short because she knew what was coming and we are not interested because we have a really good deal on our mobile phones. So she politely tells him that she's not interested to which he replies that she doesn't even know what his call is about. She tells him that she thinks he wants to sell some Mobile phone deal. His reply was: "No I am calling to sell you a whore and three hand grenades!"

Amazing innit? :butt

Always sound interested to begin with, take the persons name and company they are representing. Once you have this information tell them to do one. If they respond in such a manner as above, call their office, report the call and kick up an almighty fuss. Said c*nt could then well be disciplined and you're likely to be removed from all telemarketing future calls.

If you're an existing customer of said company you're likely to be given some sort of freebie.

Don't hate the players.... just play the game, and win.
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5996 on: December 4, 2011, 08:20:38 pm »
Always sound interested to begin with, take the persons name and company they are representing. Once you have this information tell them to do one. If they respond in such a manner as above, call their office, report the call and kick up an almighty fuss. Said c*nt could then well be disciplined and you're likely to be removed from all telemarketing future calls.

If you're an existing customer of said company you're likely to be given some sort of freebie.

Don't hate the players.... just play the game, and win.

That's exactly what I did. My wife remembered his first name and the company name so I wrote them a mail complaining about the persons behaviour. Next morning there was a reply from a team leader that unfortunately they hadn't been able to locate the person because our company nor phone number showed up on their lists. I told her the time of the call and our phone number again and that I expected them to look further into it and that I expected an apology.

At 3 in the afternoon their Managing director called me and offered me an apology. He kept apologising over and over to the extend that I asked him to stop. He explained that the person in question had in fact just taken a course in handling conflicts on the phone(!) but admitter that he obviously hadn't understood the meaning of it. He then offered mé an apology in writing as well but I thanked no to it.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #5997 on: December 4, 2011, 09:04:45 pm »

I phoned Virgin last week to ask them why they were charging me 15 quid a month for broadband when their website quite clearly states it is £13.50.
 The woman told me she would put me on hold 'for a minute' (no idea why, it was a simple enough question). Anyway, I then endured 10 minutes of loud, shite rap music until my anger got the better of me and I hung up.
 I then phoned Sky who told me I could get broadband, home phone and HD for 10 quid a month less. I'm going to phone them back tomorrow and order it.
 The next time Virgin hear from me is when I phone them up to cancel my services with them.

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5998 on: December 5, 2011, 04:14:50 am »
Cheaters. I've just read the compromising positions thread and the posts where people talked about the cheating that goes on at Christmas parties has seriously wound me up. I dunno what it is, just the thought of it seriously fucks me off. How is it possible to be so angry about someone you've never met being cheated on? I haven't even been cheated on myself so it's not that. Weird.

And people who don't read a thread before they post. No you're not fucking special, you aren't the only one to see that tweet or read that article that was posted 12 fucking hours before you thought you'd enlighten us, dick.

Offline archie87

• Main Stander
  • Smoke me a kipper there lad
« Reply #5999 on: December 5, 2011, 04:34:38 am »

Jimmy Wales...

Hahahahahh spot on. I don't like the side on angle on Jimmy's photo. There's something sinister about it. Fuckoff Jimmy ay!!