Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 392845 times)

Offline Gigantic Lamb

• Seeks huge jar of mint sauce for quiet nights in. I need to think of a really really long Custom title. As long as possible... Any ideas PM me....I dont even like mint sauce....Whats your sauce? I am Saucy ........are you?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #520 on: November 13, 2011, 08:59:59 pm »
I'd be here all night, besides I'd much rather talk about some of the awesome tv that's out atm. Like Boardwalk empire/homeland loving both of those at the moment.

Probably best Dave considering people don't like pointing out obvious flaws in shows..looking forward to Homeland tommorow..Im expecting more questions than answers though!
European Cups are like houses - Ultimately it's better to own than to rent.

http://twitter.com/giganticlamb

☆☆☆☆☆

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #521 on: November 13, 2011, 09:02:30 pm »

The reason her going for a piss outside was brought up is (I'm assuming lamb feels the same way here) because it was just, ridiculous. It had no grounding in reality whatsoever, she's trying to take a pregnancy test, in secret. So rather than quietly slinking off to the toilet to do it where no one would raise any eyebrows, she goes out into a field in the dead of night, alone, in the dark. Why would you do that? She wouldn't even be able to see the result!

It's not a major flaw but it all adds up & it's just another example of how these people don't reflect real people at all.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #522 on: November 13, 2011, 09:03:40 pm »
Probably best Dave considering people don't like pointing out obvious flaws in shows..looking forward to Homeland tommorow..Im expecting more questions than answers though!

Spoiler
looking forward to seeing how she's going to let Saul into her knowing that Brody was lying without telling him she fucked him
[close]
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline Gigantic Lamb

• Seeks huge jar of mint sauce for quiet nights in. I need to think of a really really long Custom title. As long as possible... Any ideas PM me....I dont even like mint sauce....Whats your sauce? I am Saucy ........are you?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #523 on: November 13, 2011, 09:07:26 pm »
to be honest I was a bit baffled as to why Macphisto had a go at me criticizing the show.Like I was offending him or something ...

Then I looked at who started the thread and it all fell into place....
European Cups are like houses - Ultimately it's better to own than to rent.

http://twitter.com/giganticlamb

☆☆☆☆☆

Offline Frank.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #524 on: November 13, 2011, 10:21:34 pm »
Been shit since the first episode IMO.

Offline redpirate

• Say hello to my little brain.....Be quick though, it's shrinking quicker than a polar ice cap.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #525 on: November 13, 2011, 10:31:03 pm »
They've spent nigh on 3 episodes looking for that girl who ran off into the woods. If the girl is found alive I'll be very upset because there's no way she'd've survived this long alone in the forest. The silly girl deserves to be eaten by zombies anyway for running off like that.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You never saw me. I was never here.
« Reply #526 on: November 13, 2011, 10:38:36 pm »
They've spent nigh on 3 episodes looking for that girl who ran off into the woods. If the girl is found alive I'll be very upset because there's no way she'd've survived this long alone in the forest. The silly girl deserves to be eaten by zombies anyway for running off like that.

She panicked but I do agree..I would be shocked if she survived unless someone found her and is protecting her.
This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline redpirate

• Say hello to my little brain.....Be quick though, it's shrinking quicker than a polar ice cap.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #527 on: November 13, 2011, 10:44:49 pm »
She panicked but I do agree..I would be shocked if she survived unless someone found her and is protecting her.

But they've searched the whole area for some time...surely if she was being hidden by someone they'd've found her by now? She'd better be dead or else.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #528 on: November 14, 2011, 12:59:00 am »
Jesus Ive hit a nerve with you tonight,havent I?

I along with a few others are just pointing out the shows faults..

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the show up till recently but its gone so bad now that unfortunately criticism is inevitably going to happen...

And thanks for your advice telling me to watch a documentary but I have my time filled up with other shows that are actually decent

Cheers
No mate, I wasn't having a go at you at all. I know I should use those smileys and that, but I'm not being nasty. I'm just saying that it's a bit silly to delve so deeply into a show that is basically just fantasy. You can't expect realism here, especially since it is following a comic book. I thought that entire last episode was daft in ways, but I'll forgo that seeing that some of the more exciting stuff is to come. I'm basically watching this for the horror element, not entirely what the characters get up to. For example, the whole Glen and Maggie thing in the chemist was unnecessary and stupid, but those two do hook up in a similar way in the comic, so the writers obviously had to oblige and just shove that in there. I think they are being caught in two minds as to stick to the comic and its awful pacing of events, or to just fuck it off completely, which they should do. Keep the big events there, but invent and write the show as if it were their own and not Kirkmans. If they did that, it would probably pick up the standards. It's just odd that people complain about it not sticking to the comic page for page, and then gripe about it being like a bit of a soap. It's not going to cater for all tastes.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #529 on: November 14, 2011, 01:08:23 am »
But they've searched the whole area for some time...surely if she was being hidden by someone they'd've found her by now? She'd better be dead or else.
I'm wondering how they are going to resolve that. I think that will probably be the true revelation of just how poor the writing is on this if they come to some really shit conclusion. If she just turns up eventually, then you're left wondering just what was the point in writing that in there. It's like it was just put in there to be nothing more than inane filler to take up minutes of the show without having to show special effects laden zombies. I know what this show is missing so far. It's missing a villain. It's missing interaction with other people who'll question the motives of the group.

Offline Alphaville

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lucas Lover
« Reply #530 on: November 14, 2011, 07:06:25 am »
Spoiler
Blond lady shooting Darryl
[close]

Give me a freaking break.  Also "Don't be so hard on yourself".
Check out my friend's band Fevers and their new EP (free to download): http://fevers.bandcamp.com/

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #531 on: November 14, 2011, 07:07:48 am »
I honestly don't know why everyone is whining to be honest. I find it refreshing that the writers don't feel they have to have a zombie cliche in every single episode. I think it's slow paced and I'm enjoying it. Rare to find an American show that is confident enough to be able to tell an actual story.

We know there will be action in later episodes. We know that plotlines will continue so why not keep it paced as it is?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Alphaville

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lucas Lover
« Reply #532 on: November 14, 2011, 08:31:55 am »
I honestly don't know why everyone is whining to be honest. I find it refreshing that the writers don't feel they have to have a zombie cliche in every single episode. I think it's slow paced and I'm enjoying it. Rare to find an American show that is confident enough to be able to tell an actual story.

We know there will be action in later episodes. We know that plotlines will continue so why not keep it paced as it is?
I'm not complaining about the slow pace at all.  I know some other posters have complained about the fact that they are still looking for that little girl, but I have no problem with that plotline.  I love shows that have a deliberate pace and I too expect that there will be more action later.

That being said,
Spoiler
They spent about a quarter of the episode with Darryl and his ordeal/hallucinations which I loved.  I liked the fact that his brother was back and I thought it might set up some interesting dynamics with the others in the group.  And then they went ahead and poopooed all over that with what was the stupidest set-piece they've served up this season.  And then they make it worst with that "Don't be so hard on yourself" line.  She acted like a reckless spoiled brat, almost killed a member of the group, shot a firearm (jeopardizing the group and their hosts) and all we get is "Don't be so hard on yourself"?

I'm still intrigued by the overall storyline so I'll keep watching the show but every episode (bar #3 which I thought was pretty decent) has been as disappointing as the last.
[close]
Check out my friend's band Fevers and their new EP (free to download): http://fevers.bandcamp.com/

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #533 on: November 14, 2011, 08:39:38 am »
I'm not complaining about the slow pace at all.  I know some other posters have complained about the fact that they are still looking for that little girl, but I have no problem with that plotline.  I love shows that have a deliberate pace and I too expect that there will be more action later.

That being said,
Spoiler
They spent about a quarter of the episode with Darryl and his ordeal/hallucinations which I loved.  I liked the fact that his brother was back and I thought it might set up some interesting dynamics with the others in the group.  And then they went ahead and poopooed all over that with what was the stupidest set-piece they've served up this season.  And then they make it worst with that "Don't be so hard on yourself" line.  She acted like a reckless spoiled brat, almost killed a member of the group, shot a firearm (jeopardizing the group and their hosts) and all we get is "Don't be so hard on yourself"?

I'm still intrigued by the overall storyline so I'll keep watching the show but every episode (bar #3 which I thought was pretty decent) has been as disappointing as the last.
[close]

But put yourself in that position.

You expect characters in these things to keep it together and act well and do the right thing.

But they've lost their friends, their countries, their societies and everything they believe in.

Look at real life - when people are placed in that situation some of their actions under culture shock can appear downright mental. It's not like they have a plan and know where to go or what to do or how to act. The social norms that applied before the happening are something they are just about doing - but the act of the lad leaving the hospital is the harsh reality - the old norms and actions don't stand up. He so far is the only character to realise that the old ways are gone and it's survival of the fittest. But it's not only that - each and every one of them know there is no 'end' no 'goal' and no 'respite'

That's why I'm finding it so engaging because of the slow unravelling of their ideals and social norms.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #534 on: November 14, 2011, 11:00:40 am »
I know what this show is missing so far. It's missing a villain.

He'll be back at some point (see picture).

For what it's worth, i've enjoyed the show up to now. I think it's a valid point raised above about critically assessing a show like this quite so deeply. If you look for holes, you'll find them. And that doesn't just apply to this particular show either.

I'm a bit disappointed that there's a winter break though.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 11:03:23 am by Grobbelrevell »
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Bondred

• Wouldn't know a palindrome from an emordnilap. Hi, I'm Bond. Blames Bond.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #535 on: November 14, 2011, 11:11:52 am »
Spoiler
Episode 5:

Well for the first time in a long time we had a tiny sliver of back story today, that was a welcome edition.

Very good episode this one, tensions are getting high, people are on edge, Daryl had a interesting adventure today.

I fully understand that the missing child is the main plot, but by god it's getting annoying now, dragging on and on. I really hope this isn't the main plot for the entire 13 episodes.

A real WTF moment at the end.
[close]
'If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains.'

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #536 on: November 14, 2011, 01:35:46 pm »

Andy...then, the first 4 episodes have been an absolute waste then?
This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline Buzz Killington

• Winner of RAWK's sexiest adolescent, as awarded by the Rt. Hon. CJ Parker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #537 on: November 14, 2011, 03:47:13 pm »
Daryl's brilliant. Thought episode 5 was really good. Anyone else dislike Hershel?

Offline Bondred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #538 on: November 14, 2011, 03:49:24 pm »
Daryl's brilliant. Thought episode 5 was really good. Anyone else dislike Hershel?

Yup, can't stand the whiney old fool

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #539 on: November 14, 2011, 03:50:26 pm »
Andy...then, the first 4 episodes have been an absolute waste then?

I enjoyed them myself..

Offline adopted_scouser

• Whooooosssshhh!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • I don't like cats.
« Reply #540 on: November 14, 2011, 04:36:31 pm »
I thought that this episode was alot better, and will hopefully help push the tempo on abit.  I liked there being abit of back story right at the beginning,
Spoiler
I knew there was something in the barn, I think someone else on here suggested it earlier on, that Hershel was keeping friends and family in there until a cure was found, perhaps?  Or maybe just having aload of undead nearby, will keep other walkers away, from their sheer smell?
[close]
She keeps getting texts off him saying "Oh please take me back, I love you and I'm still not over you". We read them together naked and then we laugh about it. Then she blows me off.

Offline Ferg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #541 on: November 14, 2011, 08:38:58 pm »
Spoiler
:shocked
[close]
Who wouldn't want to kick someone called Ferguson?
Quote from: Rafa Benitez
A big heart has space for everyone.

Offline Nazi Dickhead

• Legacy Fan
  • Man moth?
« Reply #542 on: November 14, 2011, 09:41:41 pm »
Think the show needs a lot more of Darryl's brother this season, the only Character with something about them. Good enough to keep watching, however i'm praying for about 85% of the cast to be killed off! ( I honestly think the show needs it )

5th episode benefited from the flash back at the beginning, although it didn't tell me anything more about the story it took me out of the dull farm yard and the constant chase for the little girl and put me back into the apocalyptic feeling i had in the first few episodes of season 1.
-YNWA-

Offline Rusty Oysterburger

• Might be George Gillett
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #543 on: November 14, 2011, 10:20:25 pm »
I watched episode four yesterday and I'm struggling to remember anything except the zombie getting ripped in half... which was quite funny. While that little plot was sort of fun it was also ultimately pointless and took a sharp turn into dumb when they decided to risk Glenn's life, and for what? To clear a well even though Herschel said there were about four others on the farm?

I did love that moment when Daryl was nervously searching the house and discovered a cupboard full of... BLANKETS!

It's so un-engaging when it moves away from the horror/survivalist stuff. How tacked on and perfunctory was Glenn and that woman's storyline? Yawn. Lori and Rick continue to be a drag. Shane did look properly laugh out loud hilarious wearing Otis' massive clothes, even more like an inbred Hillbilly than usual. What's with his ears as well? They are enormous old man ears, weird.

I'll still give it until the mid-season break to see where they choose to end it but it better pick up at least a little bit.

Me and a friend were discussing zombie apocalypses in general the other day and why would the world become fucked-up so quickly? A contagion that's not airborne simply wouldn't spread very fast. Zombies would be very slow at spreading their disease, since their only form of travel is shuffling. They're also not interested in or good at destroying infrastructure, meaning things like power plants and phone masts would be largely untouched. How likely would it be for major portions of society to still have power, internet and mobile signals long after the initial society-crippling outbreak? I think places like that would be relatively easy to fortify and they will have contingencies to keep running for quite a while under a quarantine.

Would a zombie apocalypse be more of a long, lingering whimper rather than a bang thats usually depicted?

www.twitter.com/savagefletch

"'Do it?' Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #544 on: November 14, 2011, 10:36:30 pm »
What we need are apache gunships, and tanks.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #545 on: November 14, 2011, 10:55:19 pm »
Me and a friend were discussing zombie apocalypses in general the other day and why would the world become fucked-up so quickly? A contagion that's not airborne simply wouldn't spread very fast. Zombies would be very slow at spreading their disease, since their only form of travel is shuffling. They're also not interested in or good at destroying infrastructure, meaning things like power plants and phone masts would be largely untouched. How likely would it be for major portions of society to still have power, internet and mobile signals long after the initial society-crippling outbreak? I think places like that would be relatively easy to fortify and they will have contingencies to keep running for quite a while under a quarantine.

Would a zombie apocalypse be more of a long, lingering whimper rather than a bang thats usually depicted?

It is very hard to believe that the whole of the USA has become fucked in the space of however long Rick was in a coma for. (How long was it again, a few months) But then again it seems pedantic to be picking holes about realism in a zombie film/tv show.

I think people on here have some valid points regarding the writing and characters though, it's not very good and sometimes down right annoying. I'm still enjoying the show though (I've only just seen episode 3 so I'm a bit behind)

Spoiler
Can't believe he shot Otis, just didn't see that coming at all
[close]

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #546 on: November 14, 2011, 11:21:15 pm »
Here's to hoping it gets "better."

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #547 on: November 15, 2011, 12:10:39 am »
Just watched Episode 4 on my Sky +

Although not a great deal of Zombie action, I still enjoyed it.

What's this talk of a winter break? I presume the series will stop for a few weeks. any idea when and for how long?

Offline Nazi Dickhead

• Legacy Fan
  • Man moth?
« Reply #548 on: November 15, 2011, 08:22:37 am »
Just watched Episode 4 on my Sky +

Although not a great deal of Zombie action, I still enjoyed it.

What's this talk of a winter break? I presume the series will stop for a few weeks. any idea when and for how long?

According to good old wikipedia mate, the show will continue February 12th 2012.
-YNWA-

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #549 on: November 15, 2011, 09:33:57 am »
Spoiler
Could Shane be the father of the baby?
[close]
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline Tommy_W

• Jol-ly. Constipated.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #550 on: November 15, 2011, 10:02:30 am »
Spoiler
Could Shane be the father of the baby?
[close]

Pretty sure that's why it was a cliffhanger. Albeit the most underwhelming of the series so far - I don't think anyone really cares

Offline Shepnois

• Legacy Fan
  • Livin' in the Sunshine, Lovin' in the Moonlight
« Reply #551 on: November 15, 2011, 10:21:40 am »
A much better episode this week hopefully with the discovery at the end things will start to get abit more interesting.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #552 on: November 15, 2011, 11:39:45 am »
When is episode 5 aired in the UK? Friday?
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #553 on: November 15, 2011, 12:31:54 pm »
I'm hoping that it will be slow paced with major confrontations and truths learned at the end of each series. There is such scope for changing it as time goes on. At the moment they are wandering and coming to terms with their reality. If they meet an established camp (That is bound to happen if the series continues) then at first they may be happy they are safe - but the regimes and workload and structure of a new society is something that some characters will adapt to more than others (The sheriff will be happy to submit to authority and become a figure in the structure but others would be less so).

The thing evident at the moment is it's all low-budget intense personal analysis of the group. For it to expand it needs some sort of structure. If it ran for 10 seasons then where really is the limit as a country rebuilds..

They have to be careful though - too organised a response would easily clear the zombies from the world.

There has to be another reason we haven't heard of yet to explain why professional armies across the world got beaten.. Or were they beaten? Did they retreat from some areas? Are the zombies just a small part of what happened? How come so many got turned at the same time? Is there a wider threat?

All these questions can add so much scope and storylines..

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #554 on: November 15, 2011, 12:50:12 pm »
I wonder how they would incorporate this song into the show at some point in time.

A song for Shane?

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v_4O44sfjM&feature=feedf

\

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #555 on: November 15, 2011, 01:07:41 pm »
  Can anybody link me somewhere to watch or download season 2? Really enjoyed the first season but can't seem to find the second series anywhere!
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Bondred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #556 on: November 15, 2011, 01:12:17 pm »
I think the people defending the show really are clutching at straws. They have pretty much ruined it so far with season 2

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #557 on: November 15, 2011, 03:58:58 pm »
Another eye roll inducing episode. There's just no drama. And that whole Daryll going 'bad-ass' montage was embarrassing, yet he still ends up getting tucked into bed like a child, so it was all for nothing anyway. Also Andrea, she goes from not knowing how to shoot a gun, to nearly head-shotting Daryll from two or three hundred yards away, in the space of a day? Two days? Those Zombies were making an awful lot of noise for noone to notice sooner too.

This was my favourite piece of dialogue though...

Shane: .....and you're out saving cats from trees.
Rick: Is that what you think Sofia is, a cat in a tree?
Shane: Hey don't do that, don't twist my words.

Quality stuff.

Thing is, it might seem like nitpicking, and every show has plot contrivances, but you could literally go through any episode of the Walking Dead and find ten or twenty. And then there's the awful dialogue and incredibly forced acting from most of the cast.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 04:00:41 pm by Bob Loblaw »

Offline Nazi Dickhead

• Legacy Fan
  • Man moth?
« Reply #558 on: November 15, 2011, 05:18:05 pm »
Another eye roll inducing episode. There's just no drama. And that whole Daryll going 'bad-ass' montage was embarrassing, yet he still ends up getting tucked into bed like a child, so it was all for nothing anyway. Also Andrea, she goes from not knowing how to shoot a gun, to nearly head-shotting Daryll from two or three hundred yards away, in the space of a day? Two days? Those Zombies were making an awful lot of noise for noone to notice sooner too.

This was my favourite piece of dialogue though...

Shane: .....and you're out saving cats from trees.
Rick: Is that what you think Sofia is, a cat in a tree?
Shane: Hey don't do that, don't twist my words.

Quality stuff.

Thing is, it might seem like nitpicking, and every show has plot contrivances, but you could literally go through any episode of the Walking Dead and find ten or twenty. And then there's the awful dialogue and incredibly forced acting from most of the cast.

Whats keeping you watching then mate?
-YNWA-

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #559 on: November 15, 2011, 08:29:02 pm »
Whats keeping you watching then mate?

Fan of the comics, and the potential is there, as we seen in the pilot and in brief glimpses since then. And i just like to have something to moan about.