Author Topic: Debrecen Away  (Read 50462 times)

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Debrecen Away
« Reply #360 on: November 26, 2009, 12:33:56 pm »
Great few days over there aside from the obvious disappointment of not going through. Have to say i thought the atmosphere was better after the game then during it. Was fucking cracking up when the stewards were legging it across the running track and  ring of fire started belting out. Beers not as cheap as i thought they would be and very annoyed i didn't head to that Morrisson's 2 place after the match as the club was meant to have been savage and the women were meant to be unreal. Finally to the lad who kicked one of our fans in the back down a few rows of seats, you're a fucking slimey c*nt and you're lucky you didn't get a good kicking. Good trip though.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 12:38:17 pm by DangerScouse »

Offline tepy75

• Kopite
« Reply #361 on: November 26, 2009, 12:49:46 pm »
Finally to the lad who kicked one of our fans in the back down a few rows of seats...

Was that on the left side of IIIb?

Offline benny

• Anny Roader
  • the road end united will never be defeated
« Reply #362 on: November 26, 2009, 01:38:08 pm »
Just home. Good craic. And no offence to our friends in here, but why are Hungarians so bloody miserable all the time?
and fat, pissing me self watching them stewards running after the game,it was like something off Benny Hill

Offline Des Lynam

• Left at half-time
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hi, Des here.
« Reply #363 on: November 26, 2009, 02:03:17 pm »
Was that at the back of the right hand section? Saw a good few people all moving down a handful of rows, was wondering what that was all about.

Yeah, I was just infront of it. The stewards were askin every one to move down to make space for the people at the back of the stand and one of our fans, who was about 60, wasn't on to the fact because he was watching the game, so instead of the shit-house behind him asking him to move, he screamed abuse at him and then volleyed him in the back and he fell forward. No need for it at all.
I should have been at work. Make of that what you will.

Offline scouser4eva

• but is Eva4Scouser? Wants an old willy
  • Legacy Fan
  • " god wanted west ham to win but gerrard said no "
« Reply #364 on: November 26, 2009, 02:11:09 pm »
The Clung was fresh and potent that is all !

Offline guest

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #365 on: November 26, 2009, 02:13:33 pm »
Yeah, I was just infront of it. The stewards were askin every one to move down to make space for the people at the back of the stand and one of our fans, who was about 60, wasn't on to the fact because he was watching the game, so instead of the shit-house behind him asking him to move, he screamed abuse at him and then volleyed him in the back and he fell forward. No need for it at all.

Someone should have give him a smack.

The Clung was fresh and potent that is all !

Did you miss me?

Offline Des Lynam

• Left at half-time
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hi, Des here.
« Reply #366 on: November 26, 2009, 02:32:21 pm »
Someone should have give him a smack.

A few of the fellas around him were just tryin to defuse the situation, because if the police had started taking an interest in it, it wouldn't have been pleasant like.

Funny trip though, loads of storys to take back with us as well. Anyone go to that Becketts btw? The Irish owner was a fucking manc twat who over-charged everyone and stopped serving because we were singing!
I should have been at work. Make of that what you will.

Offline DangerScouse

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #367 on: November 26, 2009, 02:41:09 pm »
A few of the fellas around him were just tryin to defuse the situation, because if the police had started taking an interest in it, it wouldn't have been pleasant like.

Funny trip though, loads of storys to take back with us as well. Anyone go to that Becketts btw? The Irish owner was a fucking manc twat who over-charged everyone and stopped serving because we were singing!

Fucking great craic there on the monday. He was a complete soft cock and had no choice but to start serving again once he realised we wouldn't stop singing. They were blatantly over-charging in the "Old-mans" boozer aswell.

Offline gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wow! My subconsciousness is a genius!
« Reply #368 on: November 26, 2009, 02:44:04 pm »
was the same in Queens Pub on lower kiraly utca on monday. Everytime a song got going the two barmen started shouting at us to cut it out. Miserable bastards with shite hair the two of them

Offline tepy75

• Kopite
« Reply #369 on: November 26, 2009, 02:52:17 pm »
Anyone go to that Becketts btw?
Steve Gerrard is our captain.... :hally
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 02:54:30 pm by tepy75 »

Offline Nicoliverpool

• French Pie Eating Champion 2007
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We shall not be moved
« Reply #370 on: November 26, 2009, 03:02:44 pm »
If you go to them places, you deserve to be overcharged.

The Cactus Juice was a great little bar.
Yanks out

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #371 on: November 26, 2009, 03:18:51 pm »
well that weren't a bad trip in the end, what you reckon jerome? :lmao

i'm currently sleep deprived at the moment and start my block of nights tonight :butt

was expecting to find the city a bit more run down but it weren't too bad and had some nice places to visit, the cally and the hallo bar.
Food and drink was cheap and i think the cheapest we paid was about 90p a pint and the most was £6.50 but that was in a special place so you couldn't complain ;), the only 'local' food i had was a maleg and a gyros even though that's from somewhere else ???

would probably go back here again if they keep away from the euro as i found near enough everything dirt cheap bar the ladies ;D
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline Istanbulievable

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #372 on: November 26, 2009, 04:28:00 pm »
A very enjoyable trip for me also.

Positives

The women
Lots of reasonably priced beer
Morrisons club
Easy to get around
The weather was better than forecast
Getting a photo with Jan Molby

Negatives

Severe lack of sleep
Didn't try any local foods
Some wally hungarian photographer contantly wanting photos of us while we trying to have a beer
Missing Ngog's goal
My mate leaving me in morrisons with the equivalent of £1.50ish which meant walking around the city at 4am on my own with seemingly nobody about to ask directions while he banged some decent looking german bird!

Now clearly all the negatives are my own fault.  And well the last one, I'm just fucking jealous! ;D

Cracking trip though.  Hoping for a good one in the next round of the Europa.

Offline Block306

• Anny Roader
« Reply #373 on: November 26, 2009, 07:21:29 pm »
Got back last night, can honestly say i've never drunk so much lager in all me life, 2 days solid with about 6 hours kip from Sunday. Had a scream though, always said Marseille away 4-0 for personal reasons would never be topped think this trip did. From chewin Kenny's ear off rotten drunk on the plane to that bar after the match put on for Liverpool fans think it was called RetroPolis, anyone go? , fell in love with some lappy ended givin her all me doe. Loved it there even though me an me mates called it moodypest the kip of some them, ha. Thought it was dead cheap most i payed for a pint was about £1.40. Oh an i saw the best tramp ever! Ive done the Milan's and Madrid's, Give me the moodypest anyday...

Offline steelersmark

• is engaged to a girl from Firenze.... firenze forever? Facebook Whopper Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Don't go out tonight...
« Reply #374 on: November 26, 2009, 10:56:47 pm »
What a fucking boss trip. Missed our flight wednesday morning, I was passed out in the bogs at the airport for about an hour. Never fucking drank so much in my life.

Excellent women, excellent kebabs, excellent booze. Brilliant.
"Lads, we've all seen Airport, we know where this is going."

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #375 on: November 26, 2009, 10:59:02 pm »
So there's two people who fell asleep on the shitter in Budapest and missed their flight?

;D

Offline Nicoliverpool

• French Pie Eating Champion 2007
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We shall not be moved
« Reply #376 on: November 26, 2009, 11:03:43 pm »
For a second I thought that was Midge and he'd kept his rawk name very quiet. Ahahaha.
Yanks out

Offline steelersmark

• is engaged to a girl from Firenze.... firenze forever? Facebook Whopper Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #377 on: November 26, 2009, 11:04:33 pm »
So there's two people who fell asleep on the shitter in Budapest and missed their flight?

;D

Didn't so much fall asleep as black out lad. I remember going the bog to be sick, then some cleaning lady banging on the cubicle door to wake me up. On inspection when we were back at the airport I found I might have been in the women's, not sure but I think it might have been.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #378 on: November 26, 2009, 11:32:23 pm »
Hahaha. Brilliant.

Happened to one of our lads as well.

Woke up 40 minutes after the flight left.

Offline steelersmark

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: November 26, 2009, 11:44:28 pm »
Was that the 6am wednesday morning flight?

Offline Hightown Phil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #380 on: November 26, 2009, 11:56:12 pm »
7.20 I think. Not sure to be honest. I wasn't on that flight.

Offline steelersmark

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #381 on: November 27, 2009, 12:06:52 am »
Fair enough. We were just smashed basically, haven't had that much to drink in a long time.

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
« Reply #382 on: November 27, 2009, 07:49:24 pm »
well that weren't a bad trip in the end, what you reckon jerome?

i'm currently sleep deprived at the moment and start my block of nights tonight

was expecting to find the city a bit more run down but it weren't too bad and had some nice places to visit, the cally and the hallo bar.
Food and drink was cheap and i think the cheapest we paid was about 90p a pint and the most was £6.50 but that was in a special place so you couldn't complain , the only 'local' food i had was a maleg and a gyros even though that's from somewhere else

would probably go back here again if they keep away from the euro as i found near enough everything dirt cheap bar the ladies

Was going to ask if anyone else visited the hallo bar? Was top notch in my opinon, maybe a little pricey but you get alot for you money as im sure GeeFJay will agree?!!

Offline david25113051

• Main Stander
« Reply #383 on: November 27, 2009, 08:40:52 pm »
i was very close to missing my flight out of budapest i was fast asleep out side my gate (5) if wasnt for a group of fellas i met how woke me up i would missed it  supose it would been my own fault as was still in a bar @8am lol

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #384 on: November 28, 2009, 01:56:34 am »
Was going to ask if anyone else visited the hallo bar? Was top notch in my opinon, maybe a little pricey but you get alot for you money as im sure GeeFJay will agree?!!

we made a visit after the match about 2am, which night did you go?
i had this thing for a dirty skank of a woman who stillettoed my crotch and shit, she was fucking loco :o great tits though ;)

www.misternobody.co.uk

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wow! My subconsciousness is a genius!
« Reply #385 on: November 28, 2009, 03:51:34 am »
God bless Mary Jane! Was a brilliant place, hallo bar. Really enjoyed ourselves in there, apart from gay boy... Can't wait for the Uefa Cup draw

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #386 on: November 28, 2009, 03:59:16 am »
God bless Mary Jane!

that was her name, thought you were gonna run and get hitched! :D

Was a brilliant place, hallo bar. Really enjoyed ourselves in there, apart from gay boy...

now now he was shy that was all and not as gullible as the rest of us ;D

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline tepy75

• Kopite
« Reply #387 on: November 28, 2009, 05:01:09 pm »
Was fucking cracking up when the stewards were legging it across the running track and  ring of fire started belting out.

Just found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd9dbJ82L6o

Offline DangerScouse

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #388 on: November 28, 2009, 05:28:47 pm »
Haha . . .quality mate.

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #389 on: November 28, 2009, 08:19:10 pm »
we made a visit after the match about 2am, which night did you go?
i had this thing for a dirty skank of a woman who stillettoed my crotch and shit, she was fucking loco :o great tits though ;)

Virtually the same time mate, our hotel was only just round the corner, so spotted it in the day...then when i got handed a free drink offer for it later on made sure that was the one 4 us. The ladies were pretty smokin, hadnt been in there long when the lesbians were all over us doing stuff i maybe shouldnt say on here, but that was nothing compare to the private dance i got, was bit pricey but i thought fuck it!

Did you splash ya cash, or just take advantage of the show?

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #390 on: November 29, 2009, 12:22:47 am »
Did you splash ya cash, or just take advantage of the show?

mixture really, we got in late and we couldn't find it the night before and heard it was a safe place, which it was, and sat back and enjoyed everything on offer, ice cubes/cream/allsorts came out, was sat back smoking away and got a few ice cubes thrown at me from the stage which came from a special place ;D

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline SKITTLE

• Legacy Fan
  • One of the "older" brigade.
« Reply #391 on: November 29, 2009, 05:06:13 pm »
Just found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd9dbJ82L6o

This one linked on the same page is quality...........

Debrecen V Liverpool Champions League Metro

Been there,done that,getting older,bordering on part timer status. So sad but that's life.

Offline tepy75

• Kopite
« Reply #392 on: November 29, 2009, 05:43:41 pm »

Probably only a few Reds understood the woman speaker. She said: "this is the result if you wanna play with the emergency button" this was also cracking up, but unfortunately nobody understood that.

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #393 on: November 30, 2009, 02:12:07 pm »
This one linked on the same page is quality...........

some of our lads on that one,including the fanatastic singer with the cossack lfc hat on????

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #394 on: November 30, 2009, 05:06:49 pm »
think they are from the Russian Branch in Rhylograd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHKcralv_l4
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 05:15:54 pm by LONGWORTH »

Offline Ryo

• Main Stander
« Reply #395 on: December 1, 2009, 10:51:33 am »
Anyone actually went to this party after the game ?

Offline Block306

• Anny Roader
« Reply #396 on: December 1, 2009, 12:13:49 pm »
Yeah Ryo we went to that bar, had our banner up in there. Boss night what was the place called an did u get any pics? Ended up giving that lappy with the dark her all me doe like a tit  :)

Offline Ryo

• Main Stander
« Reply #397 on: December 1, 2009, 01:27:25 pm »
Yeah Ryo we went to that bar, had our banner up in there. Boss night what was the place called an did u get any pics? Ended up giving that lappy with the dark her all me doe like a tit  :)

No we went to the party organized by the Hungarian Branch. It was a reggae party with Hungarian reggae and all the girls inside were stone  ;D
« Last Edit: December 1, 2009, 01:30:45 pm by Ryo »

Offline Block306

• Anny Roader
« Reply #398 on: December 1, 2009, 01:47:37 pm »
Oh sound thought you might of went. Hungarian reggae  ;D.

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #399 on: December 1, 2009, 02:08:24 pm »
mixture really, we got in late and we couldn't find it the night before and heard it was a safe place, which it was, and sat back and enjoyed everything on offer, ice cubes/cream/allsorts came out, was sat back smoking away and got a few ice cubes thrown at me from the stage which came from a special place ;D

Ha im not sure of the rules regarding sexual explicit material on here so im not going to go into to much detail, but for me it was personally..the best lap dance ive ever had, you get so much more 4 your money :)