Author Topic: CL Draw - Chelsea again then Barca/Bayern....  (Read 91303 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: CL Draw - Chelsea again then Barca/Bayern....
« Reply #1000 on: March 20, 2009, 01:39:05 pm »
people seem more obsessed with the mancs draw instead of looking forward to ours.
Because the spawny bastards fortune never seems to end....
I'd rather we take them on ourselves first then give the twats another! easy half of the draw, once a fuckin gain.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline robbie96

• Legacy Fan
  • Cometh the hour, Cometh the man!
« Reply #1001 on: March 20, 2009, 01:40:01 pm »
It is written in the stars ... We will beat the mancs in Rome and the new era will begin ...  ;)

I like that image! :wellin

Thank you  :)
Iain Macintosh via Twitter:
Bosingwa almost starts a riot by getting subbed and trudging off the pitch like a old border collie making his final trip to the vet.

Offline Kopite72

• Kopite
« Reply #1002 on: March 20, 2009, 01:40:17 pm »
Stand by for.........

the smell of rat piss in the air

the fluttering of plassy flags in the wind

that fearsome atmosphere ERRRRRRRRR NOT!!!!!!!!!

Yep we're going back to Stamford Bridge.....again zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline alvaro

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1003 on: March 20, 2009, 01:40:20 pm »
fuck the draw, UEFA should have the libertadores system

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1004 on: March 20, 2009, 01:40:48 pm »
Stop fuckin whingeing. Get Learnin...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFkPhus8Q-w
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline alvaro

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1005 on: March 20, 2009, 01:41:01 pm »
and bring on chelsea!

Offline alvaro

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1006 on: March 20, 2009, 01:42:08 pm »
The fact that we have to be on the very top of our game in every round until the final while the Mancs can put out rested teams and still expect to progress is what's pissing me off right now.
Didnt Arsenal already beat them this season?

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #1007 on: March 20, 2009, 01:43:13 pm »
Because the spawny bastards fortune never seems to end....
I'd rather we take them on ourselves first then give the twats another! easy half of the draw, once a fuckin gain.

I know mate, I feel exactly the same, I emailed a mate yesterday, told him
watch us get Barca or Chelsea etc and United will no doubt get Porto or Villareal.
Sickening but I don't know how they could corrupt the draw and fuck it,
we have Rafa Benitez and our eyes are on the prize.
Bring them all on.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline spion

• Kemlynite
« Reply #1008 on: March 20, 2009, 01:44:04 pm »
you won't when it happens and it kicks off

Too fucking true that

Offline freddwarf

• Pub bore. See? See? I was right! Gerrard back in C/Mid! Told you all months ago! See? Listen to me! I'm always right! Chose accessorising over a European Final. Gave his wife the trousers.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1009 on: March 20, 2009, 01:45:30 pm »
Not the draw I was hoping for. Another cat & mouse job.

Vital to keep a clean sheet in the first leg. Again vital to have our big players fit.

Whats the best way to go in the home leg.Go at them all guns blazing and try to stuff them or play it tight to get a 1-0 result.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1010 on: March 20, 2009, 01:45:32 pm »
you won't when it happens and it kicks off
I'm fucking 52 years of age. I'm right up for it. Fuck them. I can't believe some of the shite in here. Bring them fucking on - any of them!
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline Macedonian_Red

• NewsNow. Actually much later. And then probably wrong.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1011 on: March 20, 2009, 01:46:00 pm »
Too fucking true that

You must be joking ...

Are you old enough to remember this ?

Offline Kopite72

• Kopite
« Reply #1012 on: March 20, 2009, 01:46:28 pm »
The most sickening thought is another Manc Chelsea final :puke2 :puke2

It wont happen though.

Offline neel2108

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the king.
« Reply #1013 on: March 20, 2009, 01:46:33 pm »
Fuck 'em all! We can do it. If we do it'll be the hardest and greatest route to winning the trophy ever. If I was one of the players, I'd be relishing the opportunity. As long as we make no silly mistakes, we can do this. I don't care who we get.

The mancs draw is a bit wankerish, but let them get excited, before we end their hopes in Rome, the fucking c*nts!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrryWFt7SII

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"With one swing of his gifted right boot Steven Gerrard says, Champions League, Knockout Stage, Here we come!!"

Just can't get enough...........

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #1014 on: March 20, 2009, 01:47:03 pm »
I know mate, I feel exactly the same, I emailed a mate yesterday, told him
watch us get Barca or Chelsea etc and United will no doubt get Porto or Villareal.
Sickening but I don't know how they could corrupt the draw and fuck it,
we have Rafa Benitez and our eyes are on the prize.
Bring them all on.
You couldn't make it up could ye, but it is one of Liverpool's traits to never do things the easy way  ;D
and it certainly ain't gonna be easy, 5 massive massive games to lift old big ears, I think we can do it
but it's a big ask.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #1015 on: March 20, 2009, 01:47:29 pm »
i think people have read it wrong what am saying as in it will be carnage ultras us and mancs
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline LFCfan4Life

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1016 on: March 20, 2009, 01:48:15 pm »
I'm fucking 52 years of age. I'm right up for it. Fuck them. I can't believe some of the shite in here. Bring them fucking on - any of them!

well said too many pussys in here today
Two bulls, one old and one young, standing at the top of a field watching a herd of cows. The young one says, "hey let's run down and fuck one of them", and the older one says, "patience, let's walk down and fuck them all".

JUSTICE 4 THE 96.

Offline Istanbul, 2005

• Strong believer in UKIP's domestic and European policies.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mersey paradise
« Reply #1017 on: March 20, 2009, 01:48:24 pm »
United avoids the four best teams in the tournament until the final....disgrace.

Chelsea, Barcelona, Liverpool, Munich
United, Villareal, Arsenal, Porto

What the fuck is this?

If we get to the final we´ll get the mancs....30.000 scousers and 30.000 mancs in the same city...awesome...
At Half time AC thought they had us beat
The Blueshite were dancing in the North Wales Streets
But Stevie G played like a man posessed
And all they have now is their Bitterness!

How do you sleep at night Duckenfield?

Offline Dewey Finn

• Steve Bruce's Mum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1018 on: March 20, 2009, 01:49:08 pm »
Great, so we have the hardest draw possible whilst allowing Manchester United the easiest possible route to retaining the European Cup.

Fuck it. It's the same every fucking year. Shit clubs with no pedigree make it through to the latter stages because we have to knock out all the good teams. Why should it be any different this year.

Chelsea, who are gunning for us after we've done a double over them.
Probably Barcelona, who are gunning for us after we beat them (again) last time out.
And then, probably, Manchester United who are gunning for us because we've done the double over them and it'll be the biggest game in the history of British football. Short of a Barcelona-Madrid final, the biggest in European football.

I'm pissed off at how everything is put up against us once again but fuck it, if we win it this year it'll go down as the best... and why can't we win it? They can all be gunning for us, but we know we can beat the fuckers. This team already has done.

Agree with all of that mate but think that a liverpool manc final is bigger than Real Barca.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #1019 on: March 20, 2009, 01:49:54 pm »
Fuck it, let Chelsea and the Mancs meet in Rome and watch the carnage as they both get banned from Europe.

Great attitude. All this bollocks about carnage. It won't happen, there will always be some trouble when you get 50,000 fans travelling abroad but even if we play the Mancs the authorities (yes, even the Italian authorities) will have it so well organised that the trouble will be no worse than if we played them in a cup final in England.
It's only the quarter finals and no team is guaranteed to get through. All this doom and gloom about fans talking about carnage pissed me off last year. Forget it, just concentrate on us getting there, fucking bring it on.

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #1020 on: March 20, 2009, 01:50:43 pm »
You must be joking ...

Did we play the mancs in the 84 final? I was only 6 days old so my memory is a little hazy.
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline LFCfan4Life

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1021 on: March 20, 2009, 01:50:48 pm »
United avoids the four best teams in the tournament until the final....disgrace.

Chelsea, Barcelona, Liverpool, Munich
United, Villareal, Arsenal, Porto

What the fuck is this?

If we get to the final we´ll get the mancs....30.000 scousers and 30.000 mancs in the same city...awesome...

both of us have to get there first mate. this are problems and theories which should be kept for when we are both through to the semi and its the 2nd leg where we both look like we have one foot in the final. Other than that i have to say too many ifs and buts before worrying about the mancs vs us

what happens when its 30k of each at wembley people cause more trouble since they dont have to worry about being abroad and some ultras slashing them
Two bulls, one old and one young, standing at the top of a field watching a herd of cows. The young one says, "hey let's run down and fuck one of them", and the older one says, "patience, let's walk down and fuck them all".

JUSTICE 4 THE 96.

Offline spion

• Kemlynite
« Reply #1022 on: March 20, 2009, 01:52:03 pm »
You must be joking ...

Yeah I am, I didnt mean playing in Rome again, I meant the shit we'll get for the kick offs that'll happen if we get the Mancs

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1023 on: March 20, 2009, 01:52:24 pm »
You couldn't make it up could ye, but it is one of Liverpool's traits to never do things the easy way  ;D
and it certainly ain't gonna be easy, 5 massive massive games to lift old big ears, I think we can do it
but it's a big ask.

All depends on how we cope with injuries, if the likes of Nando, Stevie and Alonso/Masch
the spine of the team are lucky enough not to miss the big games then we have as much chance as anyone.
We have Yossi to come back, a much stronger left side with Aurelio/Dossena/Insua
as options and hopefully Riera/Babel can keep working hard and producing the goods.
Teams are afraid of us, and we know how to grind out results.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1024 on: March 20, 2009, 01:52:52 pm »
Bit dissapointed we got Chelsea again. Prorbably repeated on this thread ad nauseum, but Mancs getting an easy draw. Who'd have thunk it?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #1025 on: March 20, 2009, 01:52:54 pm »

Fucking spot on, it'll be our greatest triumph ever, rent boys, Barca and then the Mancs, what a way to do it.
We're on our way to Roma, again. Can't fucking wait.

Offline S24 LFC

• For Sale!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Part of the establishment
« Reply #1026 on: March 20, 2009, 01:53:21 pm »
am i right in thinking, that should we make the semi, then its 2nd leg at anfield...... and not only that, but should we make the final, we would be the home side?

http://www.uefa.com/live/competitions/ucl/draw/2009.qf/draw_basic.html
Our round the world trip.

www.getjealous.com/sas091011

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1027 on: March 20, 2009, 01:53:28 pm »
there will always be some trouble
fuckin right there will be if I'm there, mate. Shame is... they won't be. Arsenal will do them in the semi's. Now stop fucking flapping. You tarts!

Offline LfcMonty

• Kopite
« Reply #1028 on: March 20, 2009, 01:53:32 pm »

Im gutted that were at home first leg more than anything! and secondly we just need to look towards Chelsea and IF we get past them then we look to the next game. I know that Man U are in the final already no thanks to UEFA but we cant do anything aba it can we. so as the famous chant goes...

Bring on ya manchester United,
Bring on ya cockney's by the score
and we'll take ya 2 by 2
and we'll kik fuk outta u coz Liverpool are the team that we adore!

thought i would  try and get the spirits up! cmon boys

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #1029 on: March 20, 2009, 01:53:47 pm »

Lisandro Lopez will finish them off. You heard it here first.

Nah, he'll probably get an injury in the preceding league game.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Macedonian_Red

• NewsNow. Actually much later. And then probably wrong.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1030 on: March 20, 2009, 01:53:48 pm »

So, we must beat Real Madrid, Chelsea, Barcelona and ManUtd on the road to No.6 ... I have a feeling this is going to be remembered as a legendary season ...

Offline Redzippy

• Kopite
  • Woof woof ! - sick of it i tells yer !
« Reply #1031 on: March 20, 2009, 01:54:20 pm »
Fuckin corrupt manc/uefa twats !

Nothing constructive to say - just a gratuitous 500th post ;D
Y-N-W-A

Offline LFCfan4Life

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1032 on: March 20, 2009, 01:54:39 pm »
am i right in thinking, that should we make the semi, then its 2nd leg at anfield...... and not only that, but should we make the final, we would be the home side?

yep all correct - liverpool in red

JUSTICE 4 THE 96.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1033 on: March 20, 2009, 01:55:01 pm »
Fucking spot on, it'll be our greatest triumph ever, rent boys, Barca and then the Mancs, what a way to do it.
We're on our way to Roma, again. Can't fucking wait.
You've got it mate. What tarts some of these kids are. Imagine that in our CV. Looking for this to get dragged out for the occasion....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFkPhus8Q-w

Offline MonTheKuyt

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1034 on: March 20, 2009, 01:55:01 pm »
It's been set up for us to prove to united that we are still kings of europe, beating the best teams to get there and them in the final, whereas they get an easy draw to get to the final and get a harder game and lose. We are the kings of europe and will prove it this year, and in the years to come.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1035 on: March 20, 2009, 01:55:14 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/11MQnQ8QjJs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/11MQnQ8QjJs</a>

:scarf

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1036 on: March 20, 2009, 01:55:50 pm »
As simple as...

No pain-no pussy gain

And no, I wouldn't like to change the draw.
There's glory to be taken, so let's take it...

Offline MapBuH

• Main Stander
  • internet terrorist
« Reply #1037 on: March 20, 2009, 01:56:20 pm »
The good part is once we reach the final we get to play in RED no matter who the opponent might be :)
epic swindle

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #1038 on: March 20, 2009, 01:56:20 pm »
5 straight years of meeting them in the CL - all of rafa's seasons :@ Lets twat them
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #1039 on: March 20, 2009, 01:56:39 pm »

When are the semi-finals played then?
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.