Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4041857 times)

Offline Rafa_La

• Would give Chopper one by mouth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool, Did you think we would leave you dying?
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread.
« Reply #23680 on: June 30, 2012, 08:08:55 am »
. Just want to ask you aul battered bastards how long these bouts of sciatica can last?

Called on Wednesday, but can't get to see a quack till Monday and fuck that A&E. I'm choka enough wondering how long this can go on for. I can't put up with much more of it. I've walked more miles than Ian Botham.Nearly wore out every sock, slipper and shoe in the houes. I'll be wrapping the dog round me feet soon.

Too naffin' long.  Expect at least 5 weeks or longer.

:'(

Nunca me bajoneé, mi conciencia estaba tranquila porque sabía cómo habían sido las cosas.
"The reason i never felt depressed is because my conscience was clear, I Knew what had really happened."
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23681 on: June 30, 2012, 08:36:14 am »
Oh well, got to put up with it. I've had it for years. I thought it was bad at times, now I realise it was only a warning. No point in moaning though. Get a record on, get annathetised, do everything that needs doing round the house while I can't sit still. Don't fancy another few weeks of it, but she'll be chuffed if nothing else.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Rafa_La

• Would give Chopper one by mouth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool, Did you think we would leave you dying?
« Reply #23682 on: June 30, 2012, 09:03:32 am »
Oh well, got to put up with it. I've had it for years. I thought it was bad at times, now I realise it was only a warning. No point in moaning though. Get a record on, get annathetised, do everything that needs doing round the house while I can't sit still. Don't fancy another few weeks of it, but she'll be chuffed if nothing else.

Not mickey-taking have a look at this youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXl6Mcl1uAc

You need to be stretching certain muscles B4 you even do the soft shoe shuffle.

Nunca me bajoneé, mi conciencia estaba tranquila porque sabía cómo habían sido las cosas.
"The reason i never felt depressed is because my conscience was clear, I Knew what had really happened."
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23683 on: June 30, 2012, 10:15:28 am »
Nice one mate. Keeping limber, that's the key. Done all sorts here. I'm knackered but no pain. I'm going to do the garden, have a nice long walk and a bath with some Radox or something in it. It's that armchair, got to swerve it.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23684 on: June 30, 2012, 10:47:21 am »
 :puke2
Nice one mate. Keeping limber, that's the key. Done all sorts here. I'm knackered but no pain. I'm going to do the garden, have a nice long walk and a bath with some Radox or something in it. It's that armchair, got to swerve it.
Well I did loads this week and lo and behold I was fucked and depressed yesterday with it. Hard to continuously keep it going but gonna do some plastering today just to finish me off.

Leo I just saw that Carra cheats at golf according to Gerrard on the official site. Woohoo :puke2 (Seeing the other thread has been locked)
How come pointed questions recieve blunt answers

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23685 on: June 30, 2012, 11:00:46 am »

Check out a fella called Martin Summers. I was listening to him the other day. I don't want to even repeat him in here, as I feel like a doom monger. But if you want to hear/read some very worrying stuff type that fella into your search bar.

FS could you point me in his direction please as Im only finding art dealers etc... on Google.thanks 
bollocks

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #23686 on: June 30, 2012, 11:44:26 am »
FS could you point me in his direction please as Im only finding art dealers etc... on Google.thanks 

He's a journalist mate. ie type 'journalist' next to his name.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 11:46:49 am by Dr. Beaker »
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23687 on: June 30, 2012, 11:57:40 am »
He's a journalist mate. ie type 'journalist' next to his name.
got it, thanks
bollocks

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #23688 on: June 30, 2012, 01:27:11 pm »
Leo I just saw that Carra cheats at golf according to Gerrard on the official site. Woohoo :puke2 (Seeing the other thread has been locked)

Don't know if you are a golfer Harry but this is serious shit. The fact he makes light of it is a serious character flaw and I may have to revise my opinion on the two of them. Fucking hell, cheating at golf, the last bastion of fair play and self atonement. In golfing parlance it's like being called a nonce. Henry Longhurst would turn in his grave.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 01:30:31 pm by vivabobbygraham »
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline montysmum

• Was brought up in an entirely queg-free area.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23689 on: June 30, 2012, 03:44:49 pm »
Don't know if you are a golfer Harry but this is serious shit. The fact he makes light of it is a serious character flaw and I may have to revise my opinion on the two of them. Fucking hell, cheating at golf, the last bastion of fair play and self atonement. In golfing parlance it's like being called a nonce. Henry Longhurst would turn in his grave.

These comments re Carra remind me of when my friend and I used to play golf.  We were both completely rubbish but loved it and so made up our own rules as we went round Bootle Golf Course, the best one being if you took more than 3 hits to get out of the bunker you could pick it up and move it yourself.  :)
"If the supporters love me, then it's only half as much as I love them." - Kenny Dalglish. Liverpool Manager

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23690 on: June 30, 2012, 03:53:52 pm »
These comments re Carra remind me of when my friend and I used to play golf.  We were both completely rubbish but loved it and so made up our own rules as we went round Bootle Golf Course, the best one being if you took more than 3 hits to get out of the bunker you could pick it up and move it yourself.  :)

Heathen!

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23691 on: June 30, 2012, 04:30:36 pm »
Lived across the road from there. Saturday mornings, bag on the rack at 4,30 in the dark so we could be finished in time for the match.
I used to cheat to get my score under 120

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23692 on: June 30, 2012, 04:37:14 pm »
Lived across the road from there. Saturday mornings, bag on the rack at 4,30 in the dark so we could be finished in time for the match.
I used to cheat to get my score under 120

Et tu, Harry!

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23693 on: June 30, 2012, 04:42:44 pm »
Et tu, Harry!
You don't wanna come home with 124 on yer card do yer.
it's not like I cheated to win, just to avoid shame

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23694 on: June 30, 2012, 04:43:09 pm »
Got me scouse nationalist head on at the mo with a few small sherry's down me neck. Alway's loved this Gerry track. Love the way he sings it scouse, no apologies. Some say it's him trying to sing it posh but failing. I disagree. Whaddya reckon aul arses?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juzm3BRksf0

You can't tell me Peter Hooton's vocals  weren't influenced by the Gerry fellah.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 05:03:53 pm by vivabobbygraham »

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23695 on: June 30, 2012, 05:00:05 pm »
Got me scouse nationalist head on at the mo with a few small sherry's down me neck. Alway's loved this Gerry track. Love the way he sings it scouse, no apologies. Some say it's him trying to sing it posh but failing. I disagree. Whaddya reckon aul arses?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juzm3BRksf0

You can't tell me Petere Hooton's vocals  weren't influenced by the Gerry fellah.
Fuck
Remember shaggin a bird in Freshfield woods and singing that to her at the same time when it was released.
My cousin knocks around with him an his missus.
Didn't like the man when I was introduced to him in the Wooky Hollow years ago

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23696 on: June 30, 2012, 05:06:11 pm »
Fuck
Remember shaggin a bird in Freshfield woods and singing that to her at the same time when it was released.
My cousin knocks around with him an his missus.
Didn't like the man when I was introduced to him in the Wooky Hollow years ago

Fell outta the Wooky many times. Same old, ended up walking to Lodgey, no cab.

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23697 on: June 30, 2012, 05:12:11 pm »
Fell outta the Wooky many times. Same old, ended up walking to Lodgey, no cab.
Walkin in yer platforms?

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23698 on: June 30, 2012, 05:13:19 pm »
Walkin in yer platforms?

Cuban's, mate.

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23699 on: June 30, 2012, 05:17:43 pm »
Cuban's, mate.
an winkle pickers no doubt

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #23700 on: June 30, 2012, 05:43:58 pm »

Wonder if she still thinks about her romantic encounter in the woods?
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23701 on: June 30, 2012, 05:44:50 pm »
Wonder if she still thinks about her romantic encounter in the woods?
Still pulling the pine needles out of her arse mate

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #23702 on: June 30, 2012, 05:46:32 pm »
Still pulling the pine needles out of her arse mate

Could have been worse, could have been squirrels
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23703 on: June 30, 2012, 05:50:20 pm »

Red ones though.

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23704 on: June 30, 2012, 05:53:56 pm »
come to think of it she did have a basil bush

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23705 on: June 30, 2012, 05:54:17 pm »

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23706 on: June 30, 2012, 06:15:15 pm »
Only one week in four

Alarm bells ringing with you, Harry. You cheat at golf, Kick off with Gerry Marsden outside the Wookey whilst wearing platform heels and like planting your seed when the red flags flying. Are you a blue nose?

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #23707 on: June 30, 2012, 06:19:41 pm »
Sussed it meself the second time round, but still made me howl. Mind you, I'm stoned off me head. Fuckin sciatica. 2 weeks now, getting about 4 hours kip every 24. Went asleep at about 1, woke up at half 5, took me an hour to stand up straight, wore another pair of me bird's slippers out and a few more kitchen tiles. I can't stop still for 2 minutes or I'm in bulk. Fucking pain killers, took that many they made me lips all swell up, looked like the Joker yesterday. Bought a bit of weed, thank fuck some relief. Don't want to bevvy. Don't want to moan. Just want to ask you aul battered bastards how long these bouts of sciatica can last?

Called on Wednesday, but can't get to see a quack till Monday and fuck that A&E. I'm choka enough wondering how long this can go on for. I can't put up with much more of it. I've walked more miles than Ian Botham.Nearly wore out every sock, slipper and shoe in the houes. I'll be wrapping the dog round me feet soon.

At the very real risk of blundering into a conversation an looking like a right numpty...

You should give yoga a go, reckon the doc wil suggest it an all when you finally get to see one! Really good way to get rid of sciatica  :wave

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23708 on: June 30, 2012, 06:27:53 pm »

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23709 on: June 30, 2012, 06:31:39 pm »
Ha ha classic

Thank fuck, a conservationist!

Offline pooley

• No...! They're not baby wipes!
  • Kopite
« Reply #23710 on: June 30, 2012, 06:57:14 pm »
What's got a hazlenut in every bite?
I wish I could still climb up the drain-pipe that used to be at the back of the toilet that was outside the kop.

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23711 on: June 30, 2012, 06:59:04 pm »
give in

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23712 on: June 30, 2012, 07:03:16 pm »

Topic?

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23713 on: June 30, 2012, 07:04:27 pm »

Offline pooley

• Kopite
« Reply #23714 on: June 30, 2012, 07:11:03 pm »
nah, squirrel shit.
I wish I could still climb up the drain-pipe that used to be at the back of the toilet that was outside the kop.

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23715 on: June 30, 2012, 07:12:33 pm »
nah, squirrel shit.
Thats off topic

Offline pooley

• Kopite
« Reply #23716 on: June 30, 2012, 07:18:26 pm »
Were you in the 'Tufty Club' by any chance Harry?

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23717 on: June 30, 2012, 07:20:37 pm »
Were you in the 'Tufty Club' by any chance Harry?
No never heard of it

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23718 on: June 30, 2012, 07:23:44 pm »
Thats off topic

I set them up and you knock 'em down.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 07:28:33 pm by vivabobbygraham »

Offline pooley

• Kopite
« Reply #23719 on: June 30, 2012, 07:42:35 pm »