Author Topic: Which inactive poster...  (Read 585578 times)

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
Re: Which inactive poster...
« Reply #5400 on: February 13, 2021, 05:24:38 pm »

I think it's time mods take a more harsher approach to some and fuck them off for good.
Easier said than done, as some of you may remember I was probably the strictest Mod this place has had and to be honest I got some right shit because of it,even in person on one occasion.

It even started to effect my home life and that's one of the reasons why I jacked it in.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #5401 on: February 13, 2021, 05:45:53 pm »
Easier said than done, as some of you may remember I was probably the strictest Mod this place has had and to be honest I got some right shit because of it,even in person on one occasion.

It even started to effect my home life and that's one of the reasons why I jacked it in.
I tried to join this site for years but registration was never open when I tried. I had to lurk for so long before finally finding registration open one day as I tried for the millionth time.

Anyway, looking around other forums the mods on here often got a right slating for being ''little Hitlers'.

To be honest, I don't see what people were moaning about, as I find the moderation on here really good and fair.

I'd not want to do the job myself. I was asked to be a mod on mental health forums a number of times but always declined. I wouldn't want the hassle.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #5402 on: February 13, 2021, 06:28:18 pm »
Agree with mcred and surfer

People can be cruel without even realising.

I personally avoid HT and ft threads. Couldn't be arsed with it

I'm annoyed enough about the game without venturing in there

Sad when some good people are pretty much forced to go offline. Paully and black and white Paul are good lads
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #5403 on: February 13, 2021, 06:47:02 pm »
black and white Paul are good lads
Paul is a great lad and a sad loss to the site if he doesn't return. If it's true that he lost both his parents then he has my heartfelt sympathies, his father was a true gent. 

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5404 on: February 13, 2021, 07:25:43 pm »
Paul is a great lad and a sad loss to the site if he doesn't return. If it's true that he lost both his parents then he has my heartfelt sympathies, his father was a true gent. 
absolutely

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5405 on: February 13, 2021, 07:45:39 pm »
To be clear,  my initial post was about Paully.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=56330

B&W Paul is also one of the great non Liverpool posters on here,  has been here for ages,  and unfortunately was driven away.  Had a pm earlier today.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #5406 on: February 13, 2021, 10:05:33 pm »

B&W Paul is also one of the great non Liverpool posters on here,  has been here for ages,  and unfortunately was driven away.  Had a pm earlier today.

I think the kick back over the failed Saudi bid was the catalyst.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5407 on: February 13, 2021, 10:41:41 pm »
B&W Paul came across decent to me. I think he got a some abuse after telling someone to stop banging on about the horse punching incident, then getting called a gobshite etc.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #5408 on: February 23, 2021, 04:15:12 pm »

Agreed. Anyone who likes REM is top imho.

This isn’t apt for this thread, but I just saw on Twitter that Gulleysucker has passed, and couldn’t use the search daemon for the appropriate thread. I always found him to be amusing. RIP.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5409 on: February 23, 2021, 04:21:30 pm »
Agreed. Anyone who likes REM is top imho.

This isn’t apt for this thread, but I just saw on Twitter that Gulleysucker has passed, and couldn’t use the search daemon for the appropriate thread. I always found him to be amusing. RIP.

Sadly passed away suddenly in September after suffering a stroke. This is the thread started by his son

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345958.0
Jurgen YNWA

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #5410 on: February 23, 2021, 04:22:09 pm »
You can see why long time posters have packed it in. The shite from dickheads on here it's rotten and they keep getting away with it.

I think it's time mods take a more harsher approach to some and fuck them off for good.
You should see some of the fuckin dross we bin before most of you get to see what they've done - plus we usually catch most of them dickheads trying to re-register. There's a lot that gets past us though - we're a handful of volunteers on a massive site....

Plus did I read right that B&W Paul lost both his parents recently?!?!?!?! I hope that's not true - and I miss Paul too - I was actually on his dad's site before I even knew what RAWK was.......decent fellas both.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5411 on: February 23, 2021, 04:24:59 pm »
You should see some of the fuckin dross we bin before most of you get to see what they've done - plus we usually catch most of them dickheads trying to re-register. There's a lot that gets past us though - we're a handful of volunteers on a massive site....

Plus did I read right that B&W Paul lost both his parents recently?!?!?!?! I hope that's not true - and I miss Paul too - I was actually on his dad's site before I even knew what RAWK was.......decent fellas both.

I’m not sure when his mum passed away but his dad was recent. I had a PM from him too when he saw I had asked after him in here. Very sad.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5412 on: February 23, 2021, 04:50:14 pm »
black and white paul just reads the board now as he cant be bothered posting

obviously he had a few family issue to deal with but he got a pain in his hole with the attitude of some posters towards Newcastle people

i got a pm off him too but im not repasting here obv, it was private for a reason

was nice of him to feel he could contact me

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #5413 on: February 23, 2021, 05:08:33 pm »
I’m not sure when his mum passed away but his dad was recent. I had a PM from him too when he saw I had asked after him in here. Very sad.
ah shite that's fuckin horrible - Paul mate, if you're reading, I'll raise a glass to yer arl man tonight - I always liked him.....

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #5414 on: February 23, 2021, 05:12:48 pm »

That is sad news, give him my best wishes if he pm's you again.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #5415 on: February 23, 2021, 05:46:58 pm »
Sadly passed away suddenly in September after suffering a stroke. This is the thread started by his son

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345958.0
Thanks
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #5416 on: February 23, 2021, 05:51:44 pm »
We’re all raising  a glass to your dad Paul

Not easy times in any way. We’re here if you need us.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 06:16:28 pm by TepidT2O »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5417 on: February 23, 2021, 05:52:27 pm »
black and white paul just reads the board now as he cant be bothered posting

obviously he had a few family issue to deal with but he got a pain in his hole with the attitude of some posters towards Newcastle people

i got a pm off him too but im not repasting here obv, it was private for a reason

was nice of him to feel he could contact me

Good lad Paul, one of the best of the non LFC posters on here, shame he was put off by some pricks.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #5418 on: February 23, 2021, 06:08:31 pm »
You can see why long time posters have packed it in. The shite from dickheads on here it's rotten and they keep getting away with it.

I'm a long time dickhead and, I'm....

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #5419 on: February 23, 2021, 06:12:35 pm »
Good lad Paul, one of the best of the non LFC posters on here, shame he was put off by some pricks.

My sentiments, precisely...

Raising a glass to your father, Paolo...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5420 on: February 24, 2021, 08:28:30 am »

It's Paully that lost both,  B&W Paul (as you say)  lost his dad recently. 

Two different posters. 

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5421 on: February 24, 2021, 08:35:56 am »
It's Paully that lost both,  B&W Paul (as you say)  lost his dad recently. 

Two different posters. 

Ah shit. Obviously I knew they were two different posters but apologies for all the confusion.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5422 on: February 24, 2021, 08:55:36 am »
Ah shit. Obviously I knew they were two different posters but apologies for all the confusion.

No that's fine,  I should have been clearer in the original post.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5423 on: February 24, 2021, 11:10:11 am »
I think everyone used to mix them two up

same name and everyone else said they were good lads

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5424 on: February 26, 2021, 09:42:51 am »
dunno if he changed his name or not but does Y2J post anymore?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5425 on: February 26, 2021, 02:59:54 pm »
I'm sure I was chatting to B&W Paul a few years back and he said his name wasn't even Paul. It was David or something. I may have imagined this though  ;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5426 on: February 26, 2021, 06:04:26 pm »
His current username is

please, I have my reasons for it but...
i see

that kinda did come up earlier but the search function was working 100%

thanks

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5427 on: February 26, 2021, 10:00:28 pm »

Hope he hasn't been put off for good.

One of the good things about this site are the non LFC posters like Paul and Johnno. Much prefer them to the utter gobshites that make any kind of footy thread a no go area.

You know the ones, they are always going on GOT or "Blue Loon" to gleefully quote some meltdown or other. But then post utterly embarrassing shite about conspiracy theories when we have an unprecedented run of injuries, or Ref/VAR decisions don't go our way,

Tiresome childish pricks.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5428 on: February 27, 2021, 11:52:15 am »
Duvva?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5429 on: February 27, 2021, 07:16:07 pm »
Duvva?
Yep Andy mate, it's not unnoticed to me either. Great help in the pre-match threads.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5430 on: February 27, 2021, 07:30:15 pm »
Does anyone know if Soxfan is ok? I remember him saying he was in a bit of a bad place on taking a break once before.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #5431 on: February 27, 2021, 07:43:55 pm »
Does anyone know if Soxfan is ok? I remember him saying he was in a bit of a bad place on taking a break once before.

Didn't he have a major heart operation  a couple of years ago?

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5432 on: February 27, 2021, 07:59:47 pm »
Hope he hasn't been put off for good.

One of the good things about this site are the non LFC posters like Paul and Johnno. Much prefer them to the utter gobshites that make any kind of footy thread a no go area.

You know the ones, they are always going on GOT or "Blue Loon" to gleefully quote some meltdown or other. But then post utterly embarrassing shite about conspiracy theories when we have an unprecedented run of injuries, or Ref/VAR decisions don't go our way,

Tiresome childish pricks.
West ham Paul is a good one

Why are all these people called Paul :D

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5433 on: February 27, 2021, 08:16:50 pm »

Opposition fans are welcome here. But only if they’re called Paul.

It’s why Peter Cantona had to go.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5434 on: February 27, 2021, 08:24:34 pm »
Didn't he have a major heart operation  a couple of years ago?
Yeah I think so. If you're looking in Sox, take care mate.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5435 on: February 27, 2021, 08:51:16 pm »
Opposition fans are welcome here. But only if they’re called Paul.

It’s why Peter Cantona had to go.
haha

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5436 on: February 28, 2021, 09:49:14 am »
Yeah I think so. If you're looking in Sox, take care mate.

Last active Sept, hope he's just lurking logged out.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #5437 on: March 1, 2021, 06:39:18 pm »

All the best people are :)
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5438 on: March 1, 2021, 06:59:32 pm »

Well said Brian.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5439 on: March 1, 2021, 09:42:04 pm »
changing my name to paulrazor